Love, Jungkook

بواسطة pajibar

[Sequel of Dear Jungkook] Jungkook finally replies. المزيد

prelude
i.
ii.
iii.
iv.
v.
vi.
vii.
viii.
ix.
x.
xi.
xiii.
xiii.
xiv.
xv.
xvi.
xvii.
xviii.
xviv.

xx.

2.9K 129 89
بواسطة pajibar

"난 다시 태어난 것만 같아 그대를 만나고부터"  

dear hayoon,

"later." i remember replying you with this when you finally decided to talk things with me. 

i don't know what has gotten into my mind and why i said that, but i knew that i was unsure. i wasn't sure if i was ready to talk to you. i wasn't sure about that we'll talk about. what if it'll hurt me? what if you're only going to say something that would disappoint me? i wasn't ready for that. i didn't know if i could handle it.

although it was already pretty obvious that you didn't need me anymore, it's still going to hurt hearing the words come out from your lips.

i was there.

i was there earlier than what we've talked about. you said we'll meet at 4 pm? i was there at 3:45 pm. but i wasn't there on the place we've talked about. i was a few feet away from the cherry blossom, looking at you as you wait for me.

i couldn't get my feet to move closer towards you. i let my fears and thoughts take all over me. 

i was there until you got tired of waiting for me and went home. you weren't with bambam, so i decided to watch over you again until i was sure that you'll be able to go home safely. 

you looked disappointed, a bit more than i do. it was my fault. and i'm sorry for being selfish and for not hearing you out. i'm sorry that i keep on pushing you away. just like what i'm doing now.

i'm sorry, hayoon. i really am.

love,

jungkook

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

11.5M 336K 68
X10 Series: Arthur Evangelista He dumped me at our own wedding. I left. I met HIM. And there came the SECRET. Do you want you to know about it? Let's...
2.8K 76 25
One school. Two groups. Eight students. With different personalities. Attitudes. And hidden feelings. But got to live in ONE HOUSE. This is BINI fanf...
46.1K 1.4K 49
JhoLet Parallel Universe "bakit ba napaka territorial mo?" -Craye "baka mapunta ka sa iba kung hindi ko yun gagawin."- Justine
753 50 11
This is the story about the Farmers daughter and a Millionaire daughter, nor they met when they was a children saving each other in the danger and Fa...