Shidge (Shiro x Pidge): The F...

By JellyFishUnite

Shipping of Shidge & Klance Pidge, a 19 year old teenager, takes over her mother's flower shop business due... More

Chapter One: A Normal Day
Chapter Two - The Weekend
Chapter 3 - Greetings
Chapter Four - Nice To See You Again
Chapter Five - I Had To See You
Chapter Six - Are you cheating?
Chapter Seven - Wanna go out?
Chapter Eight - First Date (Part 1)
Chapter Nine - First Date (Part 2)
Chapter 10 - Pounding Heart
Chapter Twelve - Katie? Takashi?
Chapter Thirteen: Saturday Night Dinner
Chapter Fourteen: Coming Clean In Bed
Chapter Fifteen - The Flirtatious Lance
Chapter Sixteen: You're still here?
Chapter Seventeen: The New Couple
Chapter Eightteen: The Return
Chapter Nineteen: The Flower Girl And The Flower Boy
Chapter Twenty: A Dream Come True
Chapter Twenty One: Future Wife & Husband (Engagement)
Chapter Twenty Two: Promotion
Chapter Twenty Three: Prepartion
Chapter Twenty Four - Boyfriend Fluff
Chapter Twenty-Five: The Crying Flower
Chapter Twenty Six - Matt's Story
Chapter Twenty Seven - Love
Chapter Twenty Eight - What Have I Done?
Chapter Twenty Nine - Marriage
Chaoter 30 (epiodge): Children

Chapter Eleven - Carnival Kiss

2.1K 63 38
By JellyFishUnite

3rd POV

     "Mother! I'm leaving!" Pidge giggled, excitement rushing through her tiny body. The teenager girl was wearing a cute pair of jean shorts she received from her mother four years ago and a baggy long sleeve shirt. Surprisingly, the clothing still looked new due to her taking good care of her clothing for over these past years.

It's now been a month since Pidge and Shiro begun dating, together having a beautiful and fair relationship over these past weeks. Every Saturday, Shiro would take Pidge somewhere as a date since they can barely see each other due to the busy work days. Pidge's flower business was still growing, having plenty of work for herself to do. And as for Shiro, a busy business man is always busy. At times, Shiro would be gone for a whole week, traveling by plane from state to state and even from country to country. The man was part of a huge company which requires lots of focus and flexibility by schedule. Tho it might be hard for a simple employee to travel all the time but Shiro is next in line to become the head business owner and manager towards the huge competitive company. Within a couple of years, he'll get the promotion and would hire people to go do the traveling for him while he just sits back and relax - money simply rolling into his wallet. It was hard to get a personal connection with the current head owner and manager but Shiro knew it was all worth it.

This weekend, in this soon darkening sky of a Saturday, Shiro was going to take Pidge to a carnival that just came into town a couple days ago. Shiro, himself, returned from his recent business trip and now back to his apartment just a couple days ago too, excited to see his girlfriend. It might seem like a bland relationship that only the couple could see each other once a week however to include, Shiro has a planned date to invite Pidge to his place for one night for fancy dinner next weekend. The man isn't much of a cooker yet he was willing to give it a try.

Being honest, at this busy point of time, texting between each other was the best they could do at the moment. At least they were communicating to each other over the month, texting to each other everyday. Sweet and loving messages, always putting Pidge and Shiro in a good mood for a new starting day.

Colleen smiled, a thick blue blanket wrapped around her fragile body. She stood by the kitchen countertop, embracing the beauty that her daughter behold. Pidge stood by the front door, impatiently waiting for Shiro to pick her up.

"Well, have a fun time baby. And tell your friend that I said hello," Colleen softly spoke, the smile still on her face. Pidge just giggled, looking at her mother, "Mom, he's my boyfriend."

"I know, just teasing ya."

-----

"Well, you look cute today."

"Oh stop it!" Pidge chuckled, buckling up her seat beat as she comfortably relaxed onto the cushioned passenger seat. Shiro grinned, starting to drive away from Pidge's place, seeing the stars starting to glow out from the sky. This was Pidge's first time going to a carnival and once she told Shiro that, he immediately made plans to take her there and especially during the night - where the carnival expressed itself in bright and colorful lights. Pidge returned to her window sighting, observing the dark skies and sleepy neighborhood.

Within moments, Shiro's car approached the carnival, the skies bright from the shining lights. The scenery just took Pidge's breath away, grabbing her attention immediately and boosting up her energy for some excitement. Shiro glimpsed at Pidge, softly chuckling, "Like what you see?"

Pidge nods, impatiently waiting for Shiro as he finally found a place to park his car. The engine dies, a pleasing sound for the teenager. Pidge opened the car door, exited and was just in complete shock. The teenager never seen such loving and colorful environment, hearing people laugh and scream all around her. Pidge had only been to Six Flags twice in her life, both with her older brother, but within her 19 years of life, this was her first visiting a carnival.

'Dang, that's cute,' Shiro thought, slowly getting out of his vehicle and watching Pidge freeze in curiosity. The man chuckles, walking up to the teenager and gently laying his warm hand on her shoulder. "Ready to go?"

-----

     "...Shiro? I don't think I wanna go on that," Pidge objected.

       "Oh come on! It will be fun! Trust me. We got to go at least one of my favorite rides."

       "But it's a rollercoaster.... A scary one by fact."

        "But your judging before you even get on it."

        Pidge whimpers softly, rubbing her hands together in a nervous motion. The carnival lights flashed all around, lighting up the area from the nights darkness. The couple was standing in front of a large roller coaster ride, big but short ride. Shiro stood beside Pidge, a bundle of tickets in each hand.

"Shiro, it's not fair," Pidge softly said, looking up at the man.

"What?"

"It said it's not fair."

"Why?"

"Because this is my first time. I don't want to whined up shitting in my shorts for the first time visiting a carnival. Next time?"

Shiro hesitated, looking up at the large and massive ride that stood in front of him. People breezed past them, excited to get their seats for the horror that awaits them. Shiro pours, "Fine."

-----

"You got cotton candy in your hair."

"What?!"

Shiro laughed, gently pulling out the piece of stuck pink cotton candy that was hidden in Pidge's brown hair. Pidge giggled softly, feeling the man's warm fingers caressing in her soft and cuddly hair. Shiro just smiled, watching the teenager girl enjoy the stick of cotton candy he bought just for her. Together, they sat at a small table by a food stand, eating sweets and softly talking to each other in soft voices. Music played quietly around them, grouped people walking around as they enjoyed their time in visiting the carnival.

"May I have a piece?" Shiro asked.

Pidge looks up, immediately nodding in response. The teenager adorably handled the stick into Shiro's large and muscular hands, allowing him to have his turn in enjoying the sweets. Shiro smiled, a bit shocked how the girl just handed him the whole thing - well, it way already half eaten. From all the girlfriends the man had, none of them would be so generous in handling him something right back when nicely asked from something he bought for them in the first place. That was a sign that Pidge was a caring and unselfish human being.

-----

"You ready?"

Pidge nods, slowly stepping into the cart that was attached onto the Ferris wheel. It was Pidge's first time ever riding one, first startled when it started to move unexpectedly. Shiro laughed softly, holding Pidge's small hand into his large one, keeping her company. As the ride took them higher up the sky, Pidge's breath was taken from the beautiful sight of the town and the carnival itself. She never knew this ride would provide such beauty to admire from high up above. This whole time, Shiro just watched Pidge in delight, amazed to see a teenager be so entertained about this ride. Usually, many teenagers compare this ride for people who can't handle scary rides - which was half true. But what the teenagers were really missing is the fact of the beauty it beholds once your high up into the skies.

Once the ride stopped, Pidge and Shiro was high up in the air, the cool autumn breeze blowing through. Pidge was still in such delight, taking in the sights that she was seeing. Shiro softly coughed purposely, grabbing Pidge's attention immediately.

"Hm?" Pidge hummed, making high contact to the man beside her. Shiro smiled and slowly started to lean forward, slightly tilting his head as he got closer. At first, Pidge didn't know what he was about to do until she felt Shiro's lips press against her soft ones, shock and startled. This was Pidge's first kiss.

The man slowly slide his hands around her small and feminine figure, pulling Pidge deeper into the kiss. The teenager could feel her heart race like it never raced before, her face just tomato red. This never happened to her, she was breathless. She couldn't think. She couldn't speak. She couldn't move. She was frozen.

     All she could do was slowly kiss back, gently closing her eyes. Her hands slowly wrapped around Shiro's neck, relaxing herself onto him. A high level of trust was presented, both just kissing away in front of beautiful sights of the town. The moving of the cart was what disturbed their loving embrace, slowly breaking away. As they broke away, Pidge opened her eyes and stares into her man's crystal ones, admiring his beauty. Pidge couldn't think straight, gently laying her head into Shiro's warm chest. Shiro just chuckles,  placing his hands around Pidge for support, cuddling as they went down. Pidge knew she wouldn't be able to sleep again tonight.

----
Oh shit, the ship has sailed in such high speeds

-Jelly

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

581 5 16
Voltron and OC AU called Crystal Faith. Everything seems to be going just fine in Shiro's life. He's a senior officer at the Galaxy Garrison (Crystal...
5.7K 313 29
"Katie Holt? Like the Holt family that's up at Kerberos right now?" Lance asked Hunk. "Yup! That Holt family." A girl replied, popping up around Lanc...
26 0 4
"Pidge Gunderson" is obviously a pseudonym. Who actually names their child Pidge? Pidge is an online persona who runs a feminist activist photojourna...
48.3K 741 29
Pidge is 18 and Shiro is 21. Voltron is no longer needed in the universe so the team sets to go to earth and have all the fun the missed while fig...