TEXTING MCCANN

By jdbsangel

"I wish you never texted me that day" - A Jason McCann love story More

*Before you read*
*unknown number*
Selfie
Horny
New bestie or what?
Fear
"I know everything"
Sweet Dreams Princess
Horny Surprises
Fuck you
Spontaneous guest
Dangerous looks
Who are you
Touches
Trust
Accident
Plans
Boyfriend
A trap?
Care
Little Lie
Contact demolition
Missing you
Never say never
The basketball game
Feelings
Victoria's letter
Ruined
Get used to it

Morning drive

2.8K 84 58
By jdbsangel

Maya's P.O.V

It's 7 in the morning when I get woken up by my little brother who had the idea to watch some cartoon next to me in my bed. I slept peacefully when I heard some noises and giggles next to me. Completely tired I turn around to see him sitting next to me.

I rub my eyes tiredly and stand up from my bed, which makes Mike look from the iPad in his hands up to me.

"Good morning may-a" He smiles jumping into my arms.
"Good morning prince" I giggle and kiss him on his forehead.
"Mam said I should wake you up." He tells me sitting on my messy bed again.
"Why?" I ask totally tired. "Because school." He says like it's the most obvious thing ever.

School. Shit I totally forgot that I have school today.

Sighing I run to my closet that is in a separate room and the moment I step in, the mess surrounds me.

Wow I really need to tidy up.

Taking a deep breath I look around to find something to wear.

After about 5 minutes of throwing things around I choose a simple boyfriend jeans with a white Levi's T-shirt and a black leather jacket. When I'm done with changing, I run into the bathroom and while going though my room, I see Mike still sitting at my bed watching spongebob squarepants. Enjoy your life boy.

I quickly brush my teeth and take a look at my reflection in the mirror.
Looks like I hadn't sleep for a week.

My hair is just a mess so I decide to brush it quickly and put it in a high ponytail. Then I put on some concealer to cover my eye bags up. I also put on some mascara and do my eyebrows. When I want to put everything back into the little make up bag I always have with me, a red lipstick catches me eye.

No Maya don't.

And before thinking twice I already had the red lipstick in my hand, putting it on.

Now when I'm finally done, I take a look at the clock and my eyes go wide when I see that it says: 7:55 am. Did I really take so long? Whoops.

I quickly run into my room again to take my backpack. "Bye mike!" I call running out but then stop my actions and run back into my room and give him a quick kiss wich ends with a big red love bite on his cheek. "Bye bye May-a." He smiles up to me. I adore him of how cute he is and give him a little kiss again before getting out of the room: "Bye bye Mikey."

"Mooooom" I call walking down the stairs to the kitchen where my mother makes breakfast.

"Good morning honey." She smiles up to me. "I got to go now before I'll be even more late then I am." I tell her and turn around but her voice stops me. "But you haven't eaten your breakfast!" My lovely mama calls after me.

"I know but I'm going to be late!" I say totally frustrated when I see the big plate with pancakes I would love to eat all at once.

"I told mike to wake up you up." She shrugs while putting another pancake on the big white plate that is placed on the grey kitchen counter.

"Mom do you think that a little 4 year old kid could wake me up?" I ask her walking closer to her now. She just rolls her eyes at me.

"Mommyyyy!" Mike's voice makes our heads snap up. "Yes honey?" Mama calls back turning her head to the left to see Mike scrambling downstairs. "I'm so hungry!" He whines around. "Come here darling, breakfast is ready." She says walking up to him where he already waits to get into her arms.

What a life.

"Are you eating with us or not?" My mom asks me again, while she and Mike take their seats at the eating table to start their delicious breakfast. I take a look at the clock that hangs in the kitchen and sigh when it says 8:04 am.

Great.

Please note my sarcasm.

"Mom, as much as I love to - I'll be late. But thanks though." I tell her, a little upset of not eating with them.
I love food okay?

"It's okay honey." She smiles.

"Is dad there?" I ask quickly. Maybe I won't be late when someone will drive me.

"No he went to work already." She mumbles between the pieces of pancake in her mouth.

"Can't you drive me?" I ask her hopefully again.

"No darling, I have to drive mike to kindergarten after we'll be done eating."

"Whatever, I'll take the bus then. Love y'all." I say, getting into a bad mood.

I fuvking hate Mondays.

I take my keys and put them into my backpack and as I wanted to leave my mother's voice talks again: "If you'll eat breakfast with us then I can drive you after bringing Mike."

"Thanks mommy but I'll be late then and you know how much I hate it to be late." I tell her.

"Okay honey, take care then."

"Yes I will." I smile at her. "Bye bye May-a" I hear my brothers voice calling.

"Bye bye Mikey." I giggle and blow them a kiss before I finally turn around and close the door behind me.

The fresh September air hits my nose. I take a long and deep breath in and out to calm all my nerves before opening my eyes again. I take one step forward but stop when I hear my phone gets a message. I pull it out, scanning my eyes of who it is. Jason.

*Texts*

Late again huh?

Yes?

You'll be even more late when you don't hurry up

Then stop texting me

I can drive you

No thanks

I know how much you hate to be late

How do you know that I'm running late?

Babe you're always late on mondays 🙄
And I'm directly in front of you
Here
Look
In the blue car
Ohh you look mad
Not happy to see me baby?

*End of texts*

I look up from my phone when I see a blue Ferrari parked right in front of me now. The window rolls down and a smirking Jason shows up.

He is everywhere right?

*buzz* My phone vibrates in my my hands. I look down to see his message:

"Ohh you look mad"

I look up to him, getting even more mad. Is he following me or what?

"Not happy to see me baby?"
Another message pops up.

Okay I'm done. I look around to make sure that no one is there so I wouldn't get recognized before I quickly get in the car. Jason's smirk gets even wider when he sees my action.

"Good morning princess." He licks his lips, leaning forward to give me a kiss but I quickly push him away.
"No good morning kisses?" He asks and looks at me while making puppy eyes.

Aww he's so adorable. How badly I want to squeeze his chubby cheeks now.

No Maya. The. Fuck. Not.

"Look Jason..um." I try to explain while I turn myself to his side so he has a full view of me.

And as the person he is, he scans every inch of me. "You look good." He compliments me, looking directly into my eyes.

"Thanks." I couldn't help but smile and try not to blush.

"And that lipstick." He says, pointing with his index finger at my red lips.
"You look very, very sexy with it." He smirks at me, his eyes traveling down to my lips now. "But it would look better when it's smudges. Smudged all over my face."

"I renounce." I say, putting a hand up as sign for him to stop, making Jason chuckle. He rests himself against the seat and keeps looking at me so I decide to speak up: "Okay Jason. I don't know why you're here and how you know that I'm late now, but I really need a ride to school. So could you drive me, please?" I change the subject quickly and ask with a bit too hope.

"First I want a kiss." He says and gets quickly close to me. What the-

"No Jason, I will not give you a kiss. So hurry up now I'm late!" I sigh, leaning myself back on the comfortable seat.

"No kiss - no ride." He shrugs, also leaning himself back again.

"Jason I don't have time for that, really!" I tell him, getting more and more frustrated. "Calm down, I have time." He says making a *calm down* move with his hands.

"But I don't have time!" I howl. Since I don't want to lose more time than I already did, I turn myself around, to get out of the car but Jason's hand over my thigh freezes my moves.

Turning my head back to him, I meet his beautiful eyes again, before he speaks up: "It's okay I'll drive you." He whispers and rubs his hand gently on my thigh to calm me down.

"Thanks." I mumble quietly as his free hand remains on my thigh. "You can put your hand away now." I sternly tell him.

He makes those precious puppy eyes again after he lays his hands back to the steering wheel and puts on some black sunglasses that cover half of his gorgeous face. He's wearing blue sweat pants and a white shirt.

Looking more than hot.

Jason starts the engine and we both drive away. "Don't you need to know the address to my school?" I ask him after 3 minutes of an awkward silence.

"Nah I know where your school is." He says and takes a quick look at me before putting his attention back to the road.

"So you know where I live, you know my school, my favorite flowers and you know that I'm actually late every fucking Monday!" I laugh like its all a joke. "Is there even something you don't know about me?" I ask him, sarcasm laying in my voice as I turn myself to him. I lean my head back to the seat and examine his side profile, waiting for his answer. Damn his jawline is just-

"I know everything babe." He laughs like it's the most obvious thing ever.

"At the end of the day I'm Jason McCann." He smiles at me, but his smile immediately drops when he sees that I don't find it funny at all.

Only then I come back to reality. He's Jason McCann. For a moment I totally forgot that. I'm sitting in a fuvking car with Jason McCann who drives me to school.

I'm such a stubborn girl oh my god.

"Are you okay Maya?" He asks me softly and I nod my head as a response to let him think I'm fine. I turn my body around to face the road now, instead of him.

"Hey.. I won't hurt you." He whispers after some minutes to me, while he puts his one free hand on me thigh again and strokes it a bit. I nod my head again and give him a warm smile which he gives me back in return.

We didn't say a word after that. I just looked out of the window while Jason's hand remains on my thigh. Sometimes he looked at me but I tried my best to not look back.

Actually I'm not that scared than I was before. Maybe he isn't as bad as the media portrays him to be?

He killed several people.

But he doesn't looks like he does stuff like that.

Okay maybe.

I don't know I'm getting so confused. Maybe I'll get to know him in time..

"We're here!" Jason puffs out, taking his hand that was the whole ride on my thigh off. "I look up to him and then down to unfasten my seatbelt, but then I remember that I haven't even fastened it.
So I take my backpack that I've put down beneath my feet.

I look up to Jason now whose gaze is already fixed on me. "Um..then thanks Jason." I say and try to not make eye contact. "No problem princess." He says simply.

Jason's gaze wonders to someone behind me outside the car. I turn around to see a confused Jennifer looking at him and then to me.

"Maya?" She asks with a eyebrow raise. "Um..I have to go now. See you then." I quickly tell Jason before I get out of the car and close the door behind me.

"Is this..?" Jennifer starts to say and looks with wide eyes at Jason but I interrupt, widening my eyes crazily at her before it looks like I told my best friend about him - which I actually did but Jason said that I shouldn't tell anyone about him. But of course I'd tell my best friends about something like this. I mean who wouldn't? I haven't told them that he's Jason McCann though. I'm too scared that he'll do something to me, them or to my family when they would know about this important information.

"Maya?!" Jennifer shakes me out of my thoughts. I look up to her and she gives me a "what the fuvk is going on" look.

I turn around to the blue Ferrari behind me and see a still sitting Jason in it.

"You can go now!" I whisper-yell at him.

"Why?" He asks me, with a little smirk playing on his precious lips. He's kidding right?

I roll my eyes at him and he puts his hands up in defense before he starts the engine of his car. As I went to turn around to get into the school building I hear his voice behind me: "Have fun babe! And ahh.. don't talk with boys okay? Especially not that Brandon." Jason laughs before driving away.

Jennifer takes a hold of my arm and drags me into the already empty school building before I even could answer him.

"Maya we are totally late!" She starts to run now, still dragging me behind her.

"I know Jenn, I'll tell you everything later okay?" She nods her head at me before we arrive to the classroom of our first lesson.

"What are you waiting for?" I ask her since she just stood before the door looking at it bluntly. "Can you knock?" She asks me with a little smile on her lips.

"Okay I'll knock and you'll talk." I say and before she could say a word I knock on the door and we both hear steps coming towards us before the door opens.

"Ah, Ms. Morrell and Ms. Lugo. Late again huh?" The teacher asks, raising an eyebrow at us.

"Sorry." Jennifer and I mumble simultaneously. We step into the class and all the attention and gazes from the pupils went to us.

I hate this feeling of when you step into the class, are late and everyone looks at you like you murdered someone.

——————

-> Would you have given Jason a kiss in that situation?

In the next parts you'll get to know Jason's plans and gang.
So stay updated! 😏

Don't forget to comment and vote for a quicker update!

Much love

- aisha

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

605 72 30
Not every story ends with a "live happier ever after"... Warning: some chapters may contain strong language & sexual content Published; January 29...
18.7K 466 35
justin bieber fanfiction
13K 1K 55
Jastin version, Sequel & Zustin version in the same book! English/French versions Justin Bieber was head over heels for Jason McCann, and Jason McCan...
204K 4.9K 69
This is something I never would have thought of. When everyone told me Don't Fall For The Criminal, I never thought I would till I Fell For The Crimi...