I'M PREGNANT (TAEKOOK)

By _bunnyV_

This is an MPREG TAEKOOK story. so if you hate gay thingy and IMPOSSIBLE things like this... you can stop rea... More

Foreword ✔
Prologue: not so mature ✔
How was your first night? ✔
I know you ✔
Wattpad Messaged Me ✔
I don't remember you at all ✔
Edits ✔
Symptoms ✔
WHAT!? I'M PREGNANT!✔
What's the plan now? ✔
2 months old ✔
I'm Pregnant.
PHOTO's pt. 2
TAEKOOK!
Changes
My boyfriend
announcement
LABELED!
Things would not be easy...
I'm here always
NOT AN UPDATE
Trust
The Past (TH's POV) pt. 1
The Past (TH's POV) pt. 2
Don't hate pleaseu
The Past (TH'S POV PT 3)
Let's talk: Will You Marry me?
Talk to meh
EPICLOGUE: EPILOGUE
wazzup: SHAMELESS PROMOTION AGAIN
CHRISTMAS SPECIAL PT 1
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
WARNING: Challenge? (author's corner)
SHAMELESS PROMOTION 2.0
GOT MENTIONED HAHAHA
WARNING: challenge 2.0 (Author's corner)
Valentine's date
100K CELEBRATION
ASK IN A CHARACTER: ANSWER
NOT A SPECIAL
CHALLENGE VER 2.1
NOT AN UPDATE: BUT PLS READ
Challenge ver 2.1
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! JK (Special Chapter)
SHAMELESS PROMOTION FOR THE NTH TIME
HAPPY BDAY TAE!
Author's Note 2019
The Book
!!!NEW BOOK!!!
MISSING BOOK
Hi
HAPPY 1M READS
SHAMELESS PRMOTION YEAR 2022
7K FOLLOWERS

Weird Things✔

52.8K 2.3K 1.3K
By _bunnyV_

It was 1 am and Jungkook had woken up, desperately craving for dry mangoes, so he decided to walk to a convenient store nearby. He felt like if he didn't eat dried mangoes, he would die there and then.

Walking into the store, he asked where the dried mangoes were, an employee leading him through the aisles. "Does your girlfriend want to eat this?" The girl asked , setting down the dried mangoes on the counter that he had bought for HIMSELF.

"No, I don't have a girlfriend. I'm the one who wants to eat them, and thank you for the assistance." Jungkook said and the girl looked at him weirdly. Jungkook left the convenient store and walked to the park, deciding he would eat the mangoes there.

There he saw the girl from 2 weeks ago. The one who was crying because she was pregnant. Jungkook decided to sit there, next to her...

"Hey." Jungkook said.

"Oh it's you again, hey little boy" She said greeting Jungkook.

"Aigoo stop calling me that!" Jungkook said and pouted.

"Well anyways, my name is Jeon Jungkook, I live there. How about you?" He asked and opened his dried mangoes.

"Ohh. My name is Kwon Mila, I live next to your apartment, kook.  I'm guessing that I'm your noona." Mila said staring at Jungkook's dried mangoes as if she was a wild predator and the dried mangoes were the innocent prey.

"Ohhh okay noona." Jungkook said and asked Mila if she wanted some of his dried mangoes, Mila immediately snatched one.

"Wait , why are you still awake?" Mila asked.

"Hm... I don't know either. I was sleeping when suddenly I woke up and felt like I wanted to eat dried mangoes." Jungkook explained. "How about you noona? You should be sleeping already. You are pregnant, you need sleep." Jungkook said, popping a piece of dry mango into his mouth.

"oh, it's just another symptom of my pregnancy." Mila said laughing.

"I just woke up and was craving something dry. I ate some dried fish in the apartment, but remembered that I shouldn't be eating a lot of salty food." She said. Jungkook suddenly stopped eating, because they were the same... he was still sleeping well but, because of some stupid craving, he went out just to find some dried mangoes.

"So then I came here to calm my cravings." Mila continued. "Well anyways I'll go in now. You should go to sleep too." Mila said. Jungkook handed her his other pack of dried mangoes and said, "You can have this noona. Good night ~".

Later that morning ~

Jungkook didn't feel like going to school today.  He had  been rolling around on his bed while someone was murdering his door again. He got up and opened it, deciding to take a bath. It was Siri with some durian in her hands. Siri had first tasted durian when she was living in the Philippines and fell in love with the taste immediately. Jungkook hated durian because of the smell.

"Hey, Jungkookie hurry up! Chimchim will be here soon." Siri yelled from the kitchen where she was wrapping her durian properly in order to put it inside Jungkook's refrigerator. When Jungkook came out in his room already wearing his uniform, he opened his refrigerator and saw the durian.

"Oh!" He said.

"Omo!!! I put it there for later after dismissal! I'll be here to watch some movies and I'll eat that! Don't you dare to throw it or else I'll --"

"Can I have some? It smells really good." Jungkook said which made Siri fall onto the sofa. Well Jungkook just really loved the durian's smell right now.

"What?!" Jimin asked, shocked walking into the apartment, hearing everthing.

"I thought you hate durian? Especially the smell of it." Siri asked.

"What I hate is Jimin hyung's new cologne. The both of you are so jamless you know." He said and while tasting the durian. After 4 bites of the durian, he closed it again and cut it in half, because Siri wanted some too he isn't that bad that he will not share his food. Especially...since it was Siri's food.

"Lets go." He said, placing it back in the fridge. He walked in front of Jimin and Siri who were walking hand in hand, talking.

"That was kinda weird." Siri commented.

"The weird thing here is how durian smells better than J.M! I think Jungkook has a problem with that big nose." Jimin ranted.

Jungkook stopped walking. "I can hear you."

***

As soon as they entered class, they saw that their professor wasn't there, which could only mean that they had a free period. Jungkook took out his dried mangoes and reopened them.

"I think these dried mangoes would go well with a sour cream dip. Oh! And what about strawberry jam?" He said to Siri. She almost spit the water she was drinking on Jimin's face, but Jimin was quick, so he covered his girlfriend's mouth using his towel.

"Jungkook I know you love eating and all, but this eating habit of yours is really weird! How can you even dip dried mangoes in sour cream and strawberry jam?!" Siri complained. "It's not a good combo, okay? You might waste some food if you do that." Siri said, crossing her hands over her chest.

Jungkook suddenly changed his expression. He put his dried mangoes back in his bag and laid his head on the table. Siri and Jimin just watched Jungkook's actions. They observed Jungkook's shoulders as they shook up and down. Siri and Jimin came closer to observe his shoulders. The other students were watching the three of them. They were pretty popular because of their weirdness. How Jimin can melt anyone's heart with his kindness. How Siri can kill those who try to abuse her chim's kindness or flirt with him. And how everyone loves Jungkook because of- well, it's jk what do u think?

"Yah. Jungkook?....Jungkookiee" Siri called Jungkook softly.

"Are you crying?" Jimin asked softly too.

Siri and Jimin were like parents to Jungkook. Hm... How do I explain this? They were older than jungkook, though not by much, and had this instinct to protect the little fetus. 

"Jimin hyung y-you still smell awful, so st-stay away from me!" Jungkook said between his sobs. Siri and Jimin looked at each other.

"May I ask what happened to kookie?" A girl in their class asked.

"Nothing." Jimin answered showing his mochi eye smile. While Jimin covered Siri's eyes.

"Are you mad at me, Siri? I was- I was j-just trying t-to taste the sour cream wi-with strawberry jam and dri-dried mangoes, b-but you- you started to b-bec-become angry and began t-to lecture m-me about wasting fo-food. Is c-craving a-a-a sin now?" He asked, tears overflowing. Siri looked over at Jimin, shocked.

"Oh my god!"

"Omooo! Jungkook is soooo cute." 

The girls fangirled over him.

"Woah! Siri should be the next boss of our gang!" Some guys commented admiring Siri.

"Aigoo. Okay okay. You can try that, I'll help you buy the sour cream, strawberry jam, and some more dried mangoes after school." Siri said trying to calm Jungkook from his sobs.

Later that day, they came back to his apartment. As Siri promised, she asked Jimin if he could buy some strawberry jam for Jungkook. Luckily, Jimin had some strawberry jam because one of his other friends loved strawberries. Jimin and Siri sat next to each other in the kitchen table while Jungkook sat on the other side The two gave Jungkook  strange looks.

"Did he really just dip durian into the strawberry jam and sour cream?" Jimin asked to his girlfriend with his nose scrunched up in disgust.

"Let's talk about his facial expression, chim. When he dipped the dried mangoes in the sour cream he looked like he really enjoyed the taste. This is weird." Siri said with a wierded-out expression.

"What if I call Dr. Jin?" Jimin asked.

"Aish you mochi headed--" Siri jokingly, knocked on Jimin's head. "Why would he need an obgyne?!"

"This is why I sometimes doubt if you're a woman." Jimin said clicking his tongue twice.

Siri furrowed her brows. "Huh? What does this have to do with me being a woman?"

"You really don't have any woman instincts." Jimin said and pulled Siri outside the apartment, going unnoticed by Jungkook.

"What are you talking about?" She asked.

"Jungkook is weird." Jimin started. "What if he's pregnant? It's a possibility." Jimin whispered to his girlfriend. Siri put her hands on her mouth trying to cover up her scream.

was it really possible??

-------------------------------------------

UPDATE hahahaha

2 chapters are out hahaha. Well anyways, I got 30 reads already.

Hope you vote and comment. I really love reading comments from whoever reads this. Hehehhe. Thank you for reading it ~

Pyeoooong~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

841K 32K 39
A TaeKook Mpreg FanFic Wherein the famous CEO in Korea is finding for a male who can bear his child. Okay disclaimer; Male pregnancy is everywhere...
235K 8.9K 41
A love story between two college students..every things happens a pretty junior bumps onto a handsome senior..what will happen? Read the story to fin...
477K 20.4K 47
A naughty boy Jeon Jungkook fall in love with an innocent broken angel Kim Taehyung who never feel the love and care from anyone in his entire life...
37.6K 1.7K 30
Two Boys Two different Souls Two different Lives Fate brought them Together One was Powerful Other was the Opposite One felt Pleasure Other felt n...