Broken and Returned

By MILFYmommy34

Stiles was finally getting his life on track, good grades, good friends, his dad was back from his long lasti... More

chapter 1
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
End!!
Notice <3
NEW

chapter 2

22K 498 173
By MILFYmommy34

There is violence so skip chapter if easily triggered.

*Stiles point of view*

         When I woke up, my arms were tied up and my head was hanging loosely above my chest. I squinted my eyes and looked around, I was in a car for sure, because there were windows and I felt every bump we hit. I looked around, still half drugged, and noticed a giant figure tied up as well.

My eyes widened when I finally realized it was the werewolf from the lacrosse game. I yanked against the ropes with no success, I frowned and looked to the werewolf. He was tied up with chains and had a crown of wires tangled and attached to his head. I titled my head, confused.

What the hell is that contraption?

I shrugged as well as I could, and went back to figuring out my own problem. I yanked and rattled the ropes, until I had awakened the werewolf. "Where am I?"

I froze, turned awkwardly, and smiled forcefully. "Well it seems we're in the bounce house of fun! Doesn't it?"

I regretted it because the werewolf let out a growl only Derek used. "Why the hell am I tied up like a-"

I cut him off to try and finish his sentence, "like a dog?"

He bared his fangs and I shrunk back but chuckled a nervous laugh nonetheless. He snarled and tried to move forward, only to be shocked by the wires attached to his head.

He howled in pain, "What the actual fu-?!"

He was shocked a few more times before he gave up, exhausted.

     The car ride was ongoing for more than an hour. We stopped multiple times, the people with masks would drag us outside and make sure we weren't gonna piss ourselves, or tear each other throats out. And when I mean each other I mean mr. wolfy was gonna tear my throat out.

At our last stop, they shoved us back into the car, and tied us up. "So Mr. Wolfy, I never got your name...."

I was desperate at this point, I had a bad feeling in my gut, and it was making me nervous, so I talked the feelings away.

The dick wolf grunted, "That's because I didn't give you one."

I rolled my eyes, despite what was happening, "You realize we could die, and your literally fighting with a tiny, pale human. Just give me your fucking name, so I can be distracted even if for thirty seconds."

The wolf smirked, "Stiles I know your nervous the smell is radiating from you. It's freaking me out."

I made an awkward smiling face and turned away. Both of us went silent because of the footsteps we heard coming from the back of the car.

"My name is David." The wolf finally said defeated.

The back doors swung open, and people dressed in all black with face masks covering the entirety of their faces emerged. They whispered to each other before moving to press a cloth over my nose and mouth once again.

~~~~~~~~~~~

        When I woke up I was in a dark room, I tried to stand but was stopped by netting. I was in a cage.

"Wait i'm not a wolf!! Let me out of here!!" I was yelling as loudly as I could.

This is a mistake. They'll let me go once they realize.

I was banging my fists on the cage, making as much racket as I could. I did this for about ten minutes before a angry guard came and grabbed me from my cage.

"That's more like-"

The guard smacked me in the face.

I spluttered, "Why are you hitting me?"

I tried to defend myself in some way, any way actually. I swung my fists up and down, but all the managed to do was make the guard even angrier.

"Why don't you stupid humans shut up for once?! We know you're not werewolves! Do you think we're stupid?"

I whimpered slightly, "N-no, of course not. I-"

The guard pulled out a terrifying rope, and smiled wickedly at me. He pulled me out of my cage roughly, and forced me on all fours. The guard whipped me until my back was shredded, he punched me in the face, and then kicked me several times until I couldn't move.

"Maybe that will teach you to not talk unless I tell you to."

How am I going to get out of this?

~~~~~~~~~

1 year later

I was beaten every day, I was almost numb to the pain now. Numb to the mental and physical pain that I knew should be coursing through me.

The guards would take me everyday, feed me a "specially made" type disgusting fish, and made me work out.

I don't know why they would work me out, but after a year of barely eating and working out everyday, I was pretty ripped. There was no fat on my body, there wasn't allowed to be. That's what I was told at least. I wasn't allowed to dwell on the fact that my body was, in my opinion, sexy as hell, because if I was happy or anything but in pain for even a few seconds they would beat me.

The worst it ever got was when I mouthed off to a guard and he beat me. I let him beat me because he was so angry that he didn't notice me grab his keys. Sometimes my constant chatter was of help. The next day they caught me limping toward the giant barbed fence outside.

*Flashback*
Almost there.

I bit my lip in concentration, fumbling with the keys hanging from a silver circle. Finally, after a few more keys, my metal door popped open.

I'm literally the smartest person here.

I grunted in pain, and pulled myself out of the cage. I stood up straight and everything popped satisfyingly, giving me some relief. I started running, more of a hobbled jog, towards the door. I couldn't believe I made it this far. I didn't know when my luck would end, but god damnit I would push it until the very last moment.

I pried the front door open, and slid out. I was limping pathetically, anger spurting in me at my lack of coordination.

"Stupid ribs, now isn't the time to be hurting!" I groaned and fell to the ground.

All I wanted was to stay there, a shell of who I used to be puddled on the ground, waiting for Derek and the pack come and find me. But I knew that would never happen, hope can only fade after so long. Against my will, I forced myself up and started limping towards the barbed wire fence. Ironically looking like a prison system from a terrible movie.

I was going to climb over it, or die trying. Sadly enough, as soon as I reached the fence and put my hands on it, they found me.

"Grab him!"

My eyes widened and I latched onto the metal before me, willing myself to start climbing.

They didn't let me properly move up the fence before the first shot hit me in the shoulder. The movies always make it seem painless, like you become overloaded with pain and your pain sensors shut off.

Liars.

I cried out in pain, and fell against the gate, heat flashing through me as I registered what had happened.

They thought I was still trying to escape, a poor misconception, or possibly a purposeful one. They shot me again in the same spot, and then another in my thigh.

I blacked out before I hit the ground. At least my body granted me death quickly.

~~~~~~~~~

Waking up, it was confusing to realize that they had put me in their little hospital. People in white coats stated that I had to have surgery or die, essentially. I prayed for the latter. I begged God to take me so that I wouldn't have to endure this hell anymore.

Yet, they didn't allow me to die.

Why put in all this effort to save a captured human?

I thought I was going to have a doctor oriented surgery, with anesthesia and a actual doctor. Nope, not even close. I was tied down with rope and psychiatric cuffs, and before I could protest, they dug the bullets out of my shoulder with a knife. I screamed and kicked, praying for an end to grace me soon. One of the guys in their fake doctor coats actually said they were sorry. The others just looked pained for me. Pity. Nausea overcame me, I didn't want their pity. I wanted the end I so frantically wanted. They took another knife and dug it into my thigh, causing crimson to start flowing to the ground.

I cried and begged them to stop, trying to make a deal with them to kill me. Anything they wanted. All they said was that I was destined for something great, and with a swift fist to the head, they knocked me out.

~~~~~~~~~~

Back to current time

I'm still bandaged, and the guards don't kick me as much. They were ordered not to until I was fully healed.

"Lucky me." I whispered.

Tears evade my space every night unwillingly. The pain I was supposed to feel from the beginning hitting me full force now.

I miss Derek, Scott, my dad, and the pack. What I would give to have an imminent danger come to Beacon Hills.

Almost all of my hope of gone now, and i've accepted that they weren't coming for me.

Skinny, useless Stiles; who would care if I was gone? Just a burden that's been released from them.

A few weeks later, I was fully healed and backed to getting kicked daily. It worse for me than it was for the other prisoners, they hated me extra. I don't ask why, I don't need another reason to be hated. I think it's mainly because I'm the only human left, but i don't know that for sure, this place is pretty big.

"I was in the gym, just doing pull ups, when they pulled me down and said that I was ready.. What does that even mean?!" I was talking to the prisoner next to me.

He shrugged, "Beats me, your the only human here, maybe they're just gonna kill you and finally be done with it."

That's why I liked this guy, he was straightforward with me, he didn't care for how bad it was.

"Face the present and deal with the consequences later", he says that all the time.

I just, I just need someone to talk to now. I'm so lonely, I'm even missing Jackson, anyone familiar would be good.

I'm sitting with in my cage, curled up in a little ball, attempting to make myself as small as I possibly can.

I listen earnestly, there's a lot of crying and cursing. Everyone will kill to get out, everyone but me.

I'm not skinny and defenseless anymore, I am stronger than almost everyone here. I hear whispers from cages as I walk past, it's fear. I'm unknown, I could be a threat to them escaping. They see my muscles and assume I will kill any of them. I can't even fight the guards anymore, I won't. If I succumb to being a monster, there's no way I will ever get out of here. And as much as it bothers me that people are afraid of me, it also comforts me. No one tries to scare me or hurt me. No one tries to even talk to me, I'm all alone. But i'm all alone and safer than I could be.

I hear voices before I see them, a whole group of armed guards making their way down the stairs. Everyone looks at each other, most hide in their corners, we all know what happens when a group of them come to get you. You die. Last person that left was the werewolf football player. We heard too many gunshots for them to be practicing, we heard a howl, and then a thud was heard from above us.

I don't even care anymore, if I die it's not affecting anybody. The pack doesn't care about me, they would've rescued me by now. I was angry at first, for everything i've done for the pack, and I was left high and dry in the end. I cried for a week straight once I figured that out.

I knew I had to toughen up after that.

The footsteps turn down my row of cages, the men are laughing. "Hey little doggies, which one of you is the brown eyed human?"

I froze, three people turned and stared at me. I shrugged, but really i'm terrified. I was going to die, I was going to die today. A sense of euphoria washed over me.

Finally.

Everyone was quiet, the guards were quickly angered, "WHICH ONE OF YOU IS HUMAN?!"

I sat with my back against the cage and kicked the door, "Over here idiots."

The men cursed at me and stalked over to my cage.

His nose wrinkled, "Should've known you were the human. You look terrible."

Forgive me, next time i'll try to freshen up before you come get me.

I was terrified now, I couldn't breathe, I couldn't move. I was having a panic attack, but I did my best not to show it. I sat there, staring at the guards, tears streaming down my eyes.

They laughed and dragged me from my cage, "Not so tough now, are we puny?"

The guards took me to a bright white room. It was like those rooms at a gym that are reserved for tennis players or whatever game is played. I was dragged in and forced to my knees.

how do they keep a room for killing people so clean?

I thought i'd said it out loud, but in my head it was sarcastic enough. There was one side of the wall that was glass and see through, there were three men and two women sitting in chairs staring at me.

They talked quietly and I could only hear parts of it, "Doesn't look right" or "Strong enough?"

My anger overcomes me in that moment, I snarl out, "Take a picture, it'll last longer. "

No response from anyone, just a continuation of stares. I just shook my head, none of it was making sense.

"Are you gonna kill me?" I whispered it, and they all looked up surprised.

They started whispering again, so I said it louder, "Are You Going To Kill Me?!"

They glance up at me, seemingly satisfied now.

One of the women leaned forward and grabbed a thin mic. "Honey, you will only die if you aren't strong enough."

I looked around confused.

another fucking riddle? strong enough for what?

I wish I wouldn't of thought it, I feel as though my sarcasm is the reason for my bad karma half the time. A man wouldn't of come into the room if I played nice, he wouldn't of cut me free from the ropes bonding my wrists together, THEN I wouldn't have to fight him.

I stared at those five people after they told me I had to fight the man in front of me. I stood shakily, and stood in a position to defend myself.

"No no, you attack first." The council of people chuckled at my foolishness.

Okay so you want me to die.

I clenched my jaw, focused on clearing my head, and then set my eyes. They say that the eyes are the window to the soul, but unfortunately i've become quite skilled at removing any emotion and thought behind them.

The council were secretly amazed at the transformation I just did. I was cold and hard, I wasn't the sarcastic asshole that I once was.

I slowly stalked up to the wolf; his claws were out, twitching with anticipation, and his fangs were bared, dripping with saliva. I stood in front of him breathing hard, playing the entire situation out in my head. There were no endings that ended with me surviving this, but my father raised me to be a fighter.

I struck fast, hoping for a moment of confusion. I punched him in the side of the head and then dropped into a crouch. Swinging my legs in a solid, swift motion through his own, the wolf hit the ground with a thud. I turned to the council to notice that they were all smirking, smirking at the demise of me.

I shook my head, frustration coursing through me, and was about to speak, but the wolf had gotten up. Planting my feet, I turned the fastest I could to face him head on, but he beat me to the punch. Quite literally, he punched me in the throat. I scratched at my throat, not being able to breathe. Falling to the ground, I do my best to get away from the wolf, but he kept coming at me. He attacked me anywhere and everywhere that wasn't covered by my hands. I kicked as my final shot and managed to hit him square in the face, causing a crunching noise to emit, and that familiar red coursed down his face, I had broken his nose. He stifled back, and I took this as my chance to get up. I stood up awkwardly, and the wolf's eyes shine yellow, warning me and educating me all at once.

Wait, this wolf hasn't killed..

I was momentarily stunned by this news, he was trying to kill me... It was easy to piece together that he was being forced to do this, the same as me. I somehow dodged his flying fist and winced at my ribs. I blocked a few more punches, but when he faked a kick to my stomach, I flinched too hard and my ribs made me drop. The wolf strikes me across the jaw, and I admit defeat. I was spread out across the floor now, waiting for the wolf to rip my throat out.

"Stop." a voice called lazily across the room.

One of the men, with an unfortunate white hue colored into his hair, walked over to me and offered me his hand. I studied it for a moment before taking it. All he did was shake my hand, before letting go. I drop back to the ground with little noise, making me question, was their plan to make me as physically small as they did to me mentally?

They had the man that I fought pick me up and bring me into the room they watched me from. He was gentle, despite the blood-thirsty fight we had just entertained the five fuckers with. They ordered him to sit me up in a chair, I collapsed in it.

They all sighed, "Hold him up Striker."

The werewolf, apparently referred to as Striker, came and held me up while they talked. "Human, we don't care who you are, what your past is, or even what your name is. Don't bother us with the details, just answer us one question."

They were more eager than owls hunting mice. I looked at them expectantly, using all my energy to focus my absolute loathing into my stares, hoping for the possibility one of them would just drop dead. Striker grabbed my head and wrenched it up, my neck muscles had given out. The people looked intrigued by my state of physical being, and all I wanted in that moment was to kill them all. I hated them with everything in me, this was so unlike me. They had changed me as a person, I wasn't quirky or brave anymore, I was tired and I was full of hatred.

"Human, we just need to tell you this information, you lasted five times longer than the average human. Even as a human you are stronger than most. Answer this question and you will right all your wrongs, do this and you will be more powerful then anyone."

"Do you want to live?"

The question in itself was a trick; answer yes and they continue on with whatever sick plan they had for me, answer no and I would be murdered.

The council stared at me expectantly, I sat there for a moment, taking time to stare at each one of the members. Doing what I know how to do best, memorizing their faces, looking for clues as to what could be my future.

Bravely, I ask, "What are you going to do if I say no?"

The women smiled wickedly, "Well Striker here is just gonna kill you slowly and in painful ways you've never imagined."

I shook my head slowly, I didn't want to die. I wanted to kill these people, and then go home to my dad. The pack hasn't come for me, I don't want anything to do with the pack.

"I want to live." I said this as sure as everything i've ever said.

My sureness turned to fear when they all started smirking at each other.
The pug faced brunette didn't speak directly to me, she announced, "Then you will live, but not only will you live, you will become stronger than any werewolf or human that has ever faced this earth. You will be Void."

"Striker here is going to help us with this process, got it?"

I shook my head slowly, he wasn't an alpha, he couldn't turn me. Flashing my eyes over to him, I flinch at that specific red i've only seen from Scott or Derek.

I had to go through with this.

"Well we're not wasting time, this could kill you, but either way it's gonna hurt."

I nodded my head, signaling I was ready. Striker grabbed my arm and I tucked my head down.

A single tear floated its way down my cheek, "Do it."

Striker howled and bit my arm. I threw my head back and screamed. I screamed for the unimaginable pain I felt; the bite, the starvation, the abuse, and all of the mental strain i've gone through. Then, unconsciousness overcame the pain, and I floated off.

~~~~~~~~~~~

I think i'm in a coma, but the more conscious I become, the more my brain starts to become foggy. The pain is gone now, and I can start to wiggle my toes and fingers. Something is changing.

I pry my eyes open the first chance I get, blinking rapidly to try and get used to the bright light. I look around and try to retain my surroundings. There wasn't much to look at, it was a pathetic set up really; the bed i'm set up on, the machines keeping me alive, and two chairs by the door. There are are wires connected to my arms. I rip them out, feeling the needle prick my skin, and jump out of the bed. I'm dressed in a hospital gown, which causes me to let out a growl and look around. Spotting a pair of shorts and a t-shirt, I grab them and quickly put them on.

I listened for a moment, and was easily able to hear that I was still in the same building. I could hear the other werewolves crying and growling.

I rolled my eyes, "Wusses."

I growled and kicked the door down. I roared as loud as I could and jumped down the stairs. I landed in the middle of the council, and growled at them, my gut feeling was to kill them all. Run away to freedom, run, run, run.

"Well hello Void, it's nice to see you've finally joined us."

A/N

I'm really enjoying editing this story and making it a little more me. Which basically means it's going to be more vulgar and violent hehe. Let me know ur thoughts on the updates cause i'm excited!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 48.4K 71
๐…๐‘๐Ž๐™๐„๐ | โYe a cute little thin', aren't ya? I think ye will be mine now...โž โ†โ…โ„โ†โ… ส™แดส€ษด แดา“ แด„แดสŸแด… แด€ษดแด… แดกษชษดแด›แด‡ส€ แด€ษชส€ แด€ษดแด… แดแดแดœษดแด›แด€ษชษด ส€แด€ษชษด แด„แดแดส™ษชษดษชษดษข...
1.2M 48K 53
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
1M 34.1K 61
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
313K 5.5K 77
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...