Just A Little Broken (a niall...

By vickylovesalinas

Little did Abigail Jeanette Renae know her life was about to change forever, Her whole life she'd been abused... More

Just A Little Broken (a niall horhan fiction)
(@justadirectioner)
chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9

At The Hospital

17 2 0
By vickylovesalinas

I woke up and I saw four people standing over me in scrubs, I said "am I dead" then I heard someone say "hello abigail, i am dr.willson. No your not dead you are in the calvary hospital." I asked the doctor how I got here and what happened.

Dr.Wilson- "Abigail you dont remember anything? "

Abigail-"Please call me Abby, and I just remember my step dad pulling my hair and kicking me but no much more..."

Dr.Wilson- "well what you remember is correct he broke three of your ribs, busted your lip, gave you a black eye and apparently he also broke a beer glass on your face."

Abby- "Where is he now? how did anyone find me, this happened in the middle of no where."

Dr.Wilson- "Apparently a man and his wife were out hunting for the afternoon and just happened to be strolling by when he was kicking you. Your father......"

Abby- "Stepfather!"

Dr.Wilson-" Your stepfather was shot, and managed to get away......."

Abby-"....."

Dr.Wilson-"I understand your only 16 years of age........your father has already been contacted...."

Abby-"My Father? "

See I had never meet my father in my life, I never got to meet him. My mother died about ten years ago from a car accident with my stepfather joe, after the accident my life changed forever..........Joe would beat me everyday and call me names and tell me stuff like "he wish I wouldve died two." I was nothing to him and I knew it just as well as my mom did when she was still here.

My thoughts were soon inturupted by dr.wilson.

Dr.Wilson-"Abby when did the abuse start?"

Abby-"A month after my mom married him.........Also Doctor..."

Dr.Wilson- "yes Abby?"

Abby-"When can I leave?"

Dr.Wilson-"Today."

Abby-"Thankyou."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

659K 33.2K 61
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
317K 9.5K 101
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
480K 14.6K 98
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
112K 3.3K 31
"she does not remind me of anything, everything reminds me of her." lando norris x femoc! social media x real life 2023 racing season