Falling For Mister Nobody [CO...

By Books_and_nerds

Have you ever wondered what more you could be missing when you have everything? Well, Michelle Reynold who is... More

FFMN ❤︎
DISCLAIMER
Ohmigod! Finallyyy❤️
Chapter One- End of Summer
Chapter Two- The video
Chapter Three- You're Michelle Reynold
Chapter Four- He's a real gangster
Chapter Five- I hate movies
Chapter Six- I know karate. Kung-fu thing-y
Chapter Seven- What do you want?
Chapter Eight- The Tragic death of Iphone 6s
Chapter Nine- Punishment Slip
Chapter Ten- Kill him
Chapter Eleven- I am here to propose a deal of your interest.
Chapter Twelfth- The Brook
Chapter Thirteen- The Fight
Chapter Fourteen- I-- No, everyone saw Nobody shirtless
Chapter Fifteen- What's your favourite colour?
Chapter Sixteen- Evan
Chapter Seventeen- I know you
Chapter Eighteen- I don't bite
Chapter Nineteen- Poor Evan
Chapter Twenty- Mr. Black Richmond
Chapter Twenty One- Heart-attack
Wattys❤️
Not an UPDATE!
Chapter Twenty-Two- Mr and Mrs Reynold
Chapter Twenty-Three-I don't hate you
Chapter Twenty-Four- I never saw that coming!
Chapter Twenty-Five- You're not going anywhere Martin Woodie
Chapter Twenty-Six- And it happened!
Chapter Twenty-Seven- Stupid Building, Stupid street!
Chapter Twenty-Eight: Nutella
Chapter Twenty Nine- Watch me
Chapter Thirty- I love burgers
Chapter Thirty One- Oops I'm still tipsy
Chapter Thirty two- I thought you would catch me like he did
Chapter Thirty Three- Lost times
Chapter Thirty Four- Rumor
Chapter Thirty Five- This hilarious meeting
Chapter Thirty Six- Ice cream
Chapter Thirty Seven- I couldn't believe this guy!!!
Chapter Thirty Eight- It's nothing. It doesn't matter
Chapter Thirty Nine- Girlfriend
Chapter Forty- Stitches
Chapter Forty One- Hug day
Chapter Forty Two- It's not a goodbye
Chapter Forty Three- Share the same oxygen as her
Chapter Forty Four- Use him
Chapter Forty Five- The Farewell
Chapter Forty Six- Jacket
Chapter Forty Seven- SURE JERK!
Chapter Forty Eight- The winter formals
Chapter Forty Nine- Come to the dance
Chapter Fifty- Lucky me
Epilogue- It's not an End

Chapter Fifty One- I love you Mister Nobody

1.1K 55 10
By Books_and_nerds

UnEDITED!!!!

Chapter Fifty-One: I love you Mister Nobody

I sneezed.

He sneezed.

We sneezed.

We laughed.

I rolled over, getting on top of him. Tracing his smile, his jaw, his nose, his dancing eyes, and his beautiful lips.

Same lips I would never get tired of kissing.

Same lips which were swollen from all our kisses.

"Are you trying to seduce me, Reynold? Because if yes, I'm not gonna keep my hands to myself this time." He smirked, catching my lower lip between his teeth. I moaned against him and ran my hand as many times I wanted through his amazingly smooth hair.

"You know," He spoke in between kisses and then pulled a little for some air.

"It's 8 in the morning."

"It is?" And then I kissed him again.

Next second, he was on top of me, kissing as if it's the last kiss of our life. I gripped his sweatshirt and pulled it over his head. He leaned back and kissed me again, moaning, and slipped his hand inside the hoodie-- his hoodie, because last night when we came back to him apartment all drenched and soaked, he lend me his clothes. Which I surely wasn't gonna return.

His hand explored my stomach, making me arch my back, slowly grinding against my heated core. Oh, I loved him so much.

"I think we should wait." He said, stopping the heated kiss. I smiled and left a quick peck on his lips.

"I think so too." I grinned and pulled him down for another round of kissing. Just kissing.

And that's all what mattered. His kisses.

***

"Where are we going?" I whined. I'd asked the same question trillionth time now! But as usual he was being his stubborn self, not even letting me have a clue.

He grinned and shrugged.

When I woke up around eleven, his apartment was completely organized and tidy. And he was making breakfast.

It was the first time that I'd woken up at his place and he was there.

I'd walked to him and kissed him with everything I had. Then he told me to get ready because he had to show me something.

And jeez, could he cook?

How the hell didn't I know this before?

So, here I was in his truck while he was having fun at keeping me in complete dark.

My phone buzzed and Kim sent me two pictures of her in dark red and blood red dresses, asking which looked better on her.

I chuckled and told her to go with Blood red. It made her eyes pop. She was really excited to meet Ky.

And so was I.

"Are we going to get Ky?" I jumped in my seat, grinning, happy at solving the mystery.

He chuckled and shook his head. "Justin and Aria went to get him."

My shoulders sagged and I leaned back in the seat, looking out the window. I didn't know how sunny it was until now. Everything seemed extremely vibrant to me.

Maybe it was love.

"We're almost there." He said, slowly the truck and taking a right.

I looked from the windshield of the truck, a huge building complex.

I furrowed my brows trying to make sense of why we would be here. And I came up with NOTHING.

He parked the truck and hopped out, coming for my door. I love this part.

He opened the door and gave me his hand. I jumped down and he kissed me.

Blushing, I grabbed his hand and let him lead me wherever he wanted to.

He smiled at the guard at the gate, then at another one by the elevator. The lobby was average sized with white walls and dark furniture.

The elevator dinged and we stepped inside. He pressed 10th and when the door shut, he cornered me, showering kisses.

I giggled and loved this version of Nobody/Evan the best. I bit his lip and he moaned, pushing me away. It's his trigger button. I laughed while he narrowed his eyes at me grabbed me by my ass and up on his shoulder in a one swift moment.

Deja vu.

I laughed, shrieked, but he didn't put me down. Even when the elevator opened.

He went down the hallways and I avoided the strange looks we got on our way.

I hit his back and laughed when he swatted my butt. God, it was so dirty! And I loved it.

He stopped and finally let me down. I glanced at the whiter door with 504 number on it and then back at Evan.

"What the hell?" I saw him pull what looked like keys and opened the door.

I gasped. "OH MY GOD! YOU DID NOT!!!"

I lunged at him, as he caught me as twirled me around, laughing.

"I did," He smiled, smugly.

God! I was so proud of him.

"Now wait right here." He warned and I nodded.

He went inside and I was still gushing about how amazing it was that he got a new place for him when he came back with a tray of clay.

I looked funny at him, "What's this?"

His cheeks turned red and Jesus! Nobody was embarrassed and blushing.

"I saw it on Youtube. Just put your hand on it with me, okay?"

I nodded. We both took positions. "I'll count to three."

"One."

"Two."

"Three." And we both placed out hands on it together.

I giggled when I felt the clay under my touch. It was like jelly. "Now..." He grabbed my hand and took me inside, shutting the door.

"OH MY GOSH!!! Evan... this is...." The kitchen was at my right, the living room couple of feet away- spacious. There wasn't any furniture in yet.

The walls were white and the kitchen was half wooden half steel-- the counter-top. The flooring was wooden. There were two huge window at the far back of the living room.

"Come here." He grabbed my arm and took me into down the hall. There were two door and he took me to the one in the left. It was empty like the entire house but, I knew what it was.

I rushed around, beaming. I opened the single door window of his room. I walked to the other door which was his closet.

I turned around and hugged him. "It's beautiful Evan!!"

He kissed my head and rested his chin on it.

"When? How?"

He pulled away and we sat down on the floor, as he pulled me into his lap. I wrapped my arms around his neck and leaned in, breathing his amazing scent.

"You remember the other day I went to give money to my dad."

My grip tightened around him, as he sucked in a breath.

"Yeah.... you never told me what happened."

He pulled away to look me in the eyes. I couldn't tell if they were pained or relieved. "I reached where he had called me. I waited for an hour but he didn't show up. So I walked around to look for him. And there in an abandoned place near dumpster. I saw him. And he was barely alive."

I gasped, "I'm sorry." I cupped his cheek and pecked his lips.

He nodded against my head. "He'd overdosed on some drug. I had to call the police and the hospital. Though, I never told them who I was. He died till the ambulance came. But, clearly he was wanted by the government. So they gave me a reward of 10,000 dollars."

I quit breathing. "You're kidding?"

He shook his head, playing with a lock of my hair, "No. I didn't want to keep the money. But, after what he had did to us, it was the least he could do for us."

I nodded, understanding.

We just sat there until the doorbell rang and we had to get up.

Just before he could leave to see who it was, I grabbed his arm. "You okay?"

He smiled. "Would it make me a horrible person if I said I'm relived?"

I smiled and shook my head. "No. It will make you human. Just like everyone else."

He leaned down and kissed me. But had to pull away when the doorbell rang again.

I walked out with him and saw my friends beaming at me. Josh had left me a text saying he was happy for me. And I told him to go find someone who will love him like he deserves.

Everyone hugged us and shuffled inside.

"Sorry... it's quiet empty." He said, with his hand at the back of his hand.

I chuckled and shoved him for fun.

Martin rolled his eyes, looking around. "No kidding dude!" Making us laugh.

Kim had brought the balloons and confetti. I called to check with Ky's cake was ready and then ordered the list of food Martin gave me.

Evan called Justin and asked where they were and that we needed an hour to make the place look better.

So we all went straight to work.

Kim nudged my side. "This place is so you."

I blushed and looked away from her, pumping air in the balloons. It was just like a dream house I'd always asked for.

"It is... isn't it?" I gushed, like a five year old.

She laughed and told me about her crazy idea of painting the bedroom red.

I grimaced. "Something calming."

She rolled her eyes and went back to work, while my head worked on idea of making this place look awesome.

Around an hour ago, Evan pulled me away from others and into the bathroom. His lips crashed on mine and god! We couldn't keep our hands off each other.

Then we walked back to the room as if we hadn't just made out in the bathroom.

"Listen...." He reached into his pocket and grabbed a wad of cash.

I furrowed at brows at him. "It's your money."

I didn't want to take it from him. It felt odd and bad.

But, I knew he would take not for an answer and he could feel offended if I said to keep it.

So I took it back and pecked on his cheek. "We should hurry, they could here any moment."

He nibbled on my ear and hummed.

I giggled pushing him away and running.

***

"Happy birthday Ky!!!!" We yelled while Martin bombed the confetti over all of us.

Ky shrieked and laughed at it.

I got him a picture cake too. He demanded to ear his hair, so I cut him that piece.

He beckoned me down and I obliged. He kissed my cheek and I blushed.

I smiled, "What was that for?"

"For this party! I know you're Big brother's girlfriend now!!!" He jumped and beamed at me.

I felt flustered.

"Who told you that?"

He pointed at Justin.

I knew it.

"Justin!!" I yelled and one look at us, he was already running for hills.

"So... is it true?"

I nodded and pulled him up in my arms. "Yes. It's true. I hope you're okay with us."

He bobbed his head and extended his arms horizontally. "I'm okay, this much."

I laughed and kissed his cheek. "Good."

And then I let him play all around the house. Kim was not leaving his side no matter what. She played with him, sang and danced for him.

And I knew she was going to be the coolest mom ever.

We all danced, video chatted with Soph, ate so much food, created mess in the whole apartment but then everyone eventually got tried and Justin had brought make-shift mattresses for everyone.

"Reynold?" I walked to Evan in the kitchen and raised my brow.

"There's something I got for you. I wanted to give you last night but didn't know how you would react."

I grabbed his hand and pulled myself closer. "What is it?"

He reached into his pocket and asked me turn around.

So I did.

He pulled my hair at one side and then something feather light touched my neck.

I gasped, looking down at my neck. Once he had clasped it at the back, I twirled around to face him.

I got the pendant on my fingers and tears swelled in my eyes. M & N were the initials with snowflakes at either side. It was golden and so thin but strong.

I looked up at him and cupped his cheeks. "I love you Mister Nobody. I love you so much."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7K 114 7
What would you do if your boyfriend broke up with you for someone else? Even worse. She is that girl. Popular, shallow and horribly perfect. The one...
10.3K 365 88
| COMPLETE | [this is the first draft of my story. so, if there's grammatical mistakes and continuity errors, i apologize and i will be editing in th...
82.1K 1.2K 5
(Publishing 4/2. Leaving Wattpad 3/7) EXCERPT ONLY Being in love with your best friend is complicated. Being in love with him after your parents get...
2.3K 8 20
Trigger warning for the following: -mature content -some strong language -fighting -mentions of abuse Everything was cool. It was fine and normal...