Lonesome Devil (Male!reader X...

By KaneKiMeMester16

I definetly own highschool dxd,thats why im writing this fic (Also,my first fanfic) More

A/N
Prologue
Chapter 1:The Meeting
Chapter 2:Game Over...?
Chapter 3:New Game
Chapter 4: ORC. Friend Or Foe ?
Chapter 5:Power Discovery
Chapter 6:Friends..?
Chapter 7: Plans
Chapter 8: Pawned
Chapter 9: Stray Away From Me
Chapter 10 : Holy Sister
Chapter 11: Madhouse
Chapter 12: Only Easy Day Was Today
Chapter 13: Ex
Chapter 14: Meanwhile...
Chapter 15: The Rescue.
Chapter 16:Farewell,My Lover
Chapter 17: Feeling Familiar (Part 1)
Not A Chapter
Chapter 18:Feeling Familiar (Part 2)
Chapter 19:Training Starts
Chapter 20: Training Shenanigans
Special:M/N'S Past
Chapter 21: Game Plans
Chapter 22: The Fight.
Chapter 23: Peace... For Now
Not A Chapter But Important
Chapter 24:Knight's Past And Present Trouble
Chapter 25:Meeting And Holy Swords
Chapter 26:Feelings
Chapter 27:Alliance.
Chapter 28:Seek And Destroy
Chapter 29: Threat
Chapter 30: Show-Time.
Chapter 31: A New Leaf & Revelations.
A/N:10K!
Chapter 32:End Of The Arc
Chapter 33:Troublesome
Chapter 34: I Ran Out Of Ideas For A Title For Now Sorry
30K
Chapter 35:Pool Fun
Chapter 36:The Hakuryuukou
50K (Or 52K To Be Precise)
Awnsering Your Questions (AKA The Worst 50K Special Ever.)
Chapter 37: Family Meetings.

SPECIAL: 3 Months (Part 1)

5.4K 65 26
By KaneKiMeMester16

A/N:This will take place in the three months prior to issei becoming a devil and the main story starts. So i hope you enjoy.

M/N'S POV.

It was only yesterday i became a devil and joined the club with all the school idols. Im currently making my way to said club since we are on lunch break.

"Yo! Its your favorte pyromancer coming in!"I say knocking on the door. Opening it i only see Koneko sitting on the couch,munching on sweets.

"Oh,so its only you here Koneko-san ?"I ask as sitting on the couch facing her,i see her nod. Im a bit nervous being alone here with someone... Even more so if that girl is cute as koneko is... Aagh what am i thinking ? If devil's policy are anything like human's,then i doubt i can have a relationship with my 'co-workers'. And even if that's not the case,i wont be surprised if kiba's dating one of them...

"....M/N-senpai having ecchi thoughts ?"Koneko asks in her monotone voice.

"Huh ? You may have read the wrong mind..."I sweatdrop at her. *Sigh* well i guess it doesn't concern me where buchou is so i wont even ask... Suddenly my stomach growls... Crap i got out of bed late and i didn't have any time to eat...  Much less make something at home for lunchbreak...

".....Here."Koneko says in her monotone voice,holding a piece of chocolate to me.

"T-Thank you..."

"M/N-senpai ?"

"Yes ?"

"Why do you smell like blood ?"She asks with a hint of concern. Crap,i dont think that it would be nice for her to know i cut myself....

"I-I do ? I-i had no ide-"I get cut off by her.

"The way you stuttered makes you seem nervous about it... Why would you be nervous...? You have no reason... Unless you're lying..."She says with narrowed eyes.... Fuck... I guess theres no point in hiding...

"....*Sigh* ok you got me... Though i dont think you'll like the reason..."I mutter,looking down and rolling up my sleeves. I hear her gasp as she sees some of the scars i have on my wrists. Looking like cuts. One of them was re-opened... *Sigh* i didn't think it would take this long for her to probably run away disgusted by me...

"W-what..."

"Do you know how hard it is to live without anyone ? It feels like i dont have a purpose in life... I dont even have Parents or a friend... Anyone to talk to... I don't enjoy living like this... A wise man once said 'No matter what,you keep finding somerthing worth to fight for'... Im still waiting for that..."I say looking resting my head on the couch and stairing at the ceiling. Its hard to feel like i dont have a purpose on life... Or even one person that cares...

*Glomp*

"Koneko-san ?"She suddenly sat on the same couch as i and glomped me,hugging my side.

"...Im here for you,senpai."she mutters. My eyes widen at her words.

"W-what ?"

"I said im here for you... So dont cut yourself anymore senpai... I would be sad if you died..."She says staring at me with her beautiful hazel eyes as mine E/C Ones wich has tears streaming from them.

".........Thank you... Koneko-chan."I say with a tear stained smile. She also smiles at me,it must be rare for her to do so...

"Oh you're here M/N."Buchou says walking in as me and koneko separate from eachother.

"Yeah,i figured you'd want to talk to me and vice-versa."I say as she sits on the couch in front of me and akeno goes to make tea.

"I see, well its good you did. Lets see... Since its your first day as a devil i can safely assume we all would like to know you better first."She says as akeno comes back with tea for everyone.

"So i thought you guys would have known something about me before turning me into a devil."I say taking a sip of my tea before looking at it surprised. This tastes better then i expected.

"that would be the case,but the only things we could find out about you were pretty superficial. Such as you being a 'loner',your grades being the best in class and your name."She explains. *Sigh* i feel like i dont belong here even more after this...

"Lets see... My name is M/N L/N,I like to relax and listen to music i  guess. I dislike complicated things and idiots... I dont think i had a dream for the future..."

"Had?"

"Well since i am your servant now,i think my drea-no,objective is to make your dreams come true..."i trail off as everyone looks at me weirdly. A mix between surprise and i cant put my finger on the other emotion...

"...I see... Well then, M/N. For your first job as a devil you'll be handing out leaflets on the streets. So come back here after classes ok ? "She says with a smile as the bell rings,indicating lunchbreak was over. Im about to leave when i feel a tug at my shirt. Looking behind me i see koneko looking down.

"What is it,koneko-chan ?"

"....Here."She says giving me some of her sweets. So she must have remembered i didn't really ate something...

"T-Thank you. See you"I say walking out. Beneath that cold personality of hers,im sure theres a good person... And these actions just confirmed it.

3RD Person POV

"So what did you all think of him ?"Rias asks the other members of the ORC.

"Ufufu~ he's pretty cute"Akeno says gigling.

"He seems nice..."Kiba says and koneko nods.

"By the way. Its rare for you to share your sweets koneko."Rias points out.

"Does koneko-chan have a crush on our new friend ? Fufufu~"Akeno teases and surprisingly,Koneko blushes and ignores them,munching on her sweets once again.

-After classes-
M/N'S POV

Its night-time and I already gave all the leaflets that buchou gave me and i think im done for now.... What's 3 guys and a girl from my class doing in a dark alleyway ? And why are they groping her ? Ok thats it. Grabing a lid from one of the garbage cans. I throw it like a frisbe,nailing one of them in the nose. Making him fall unconcious.

"Wha- Hey you brat! Get lost!"One of them says noticing me. If im not mistaken this girl is from the kendo club... She has brown hair and yellow eyes. Her clothes are all torn and she's crying. This scene really makes my blood boil. I hate these kind of people.

"I recommend you let her go,asshole. Or else."I say with my hands on my pocket. Showing minimun concern should piss them off... And that should make them prone to make a mistake... At least it worked with the bullies i faced in life.

"Or else what ? What are you going to do ? HUH?"Thug 1 says shoving the girl to the ground behind him. Knocking her out.

"This is a good start!"I say pushing a fallen trash with my foot. Making it roll to them. They both dodge to a side each.

"You missed brat!"Thug 2 laughs.

"That so ?"I appear in front of him out of nowhere. I didn't know i was this fast! This speed must have something to do with becoming a devil...

"Die!"i look behind me and see the other one charging towards me with a baseball bat in hand... Where did it came from ? Thats a rhetorical question... He goes for a overhead swing aiming at my head. I side step,making him hit thug 2 in the head. Knocking him out.

"Congratulations!"I say getting away from him.

"Y-Y-You..! YOU'LL PAY FOR THAT!"That bloodlust coming from him does not look good... Grabbing a trashcan i block another swing at my head. This actually bent the trashcan?! Well it is made of aluminium...

"DIE DIE DIE DIE!!!"He crazily shouts with each hit on the trashcan. This trashcan will not hold another hit... I see his legs are open... Wait thats it!

"JUST DIE!"As he's going for another swing i drop the trashcan and slide between his legs. Im on my knee behind him and i do something no man would be very proud of. I punch him in his-

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!! MY BALLS!!!!"That scream was unholy. He drops to the ground on his knees,throwing up.

"Now you cant reproduce. Thats karma,bitch"I say before roundhouse kicking him. Rendering him unconcious. Looking at where his bat hit the ground i see a few cracks there. If that had hit me i'd either die or be concussed... Permanently... So that girl's knocked out ? Grabbing her backpack,i search and find her phone. Scrolling through the contacts i found one saying 'mom'. Pressing the call button. After a few seconds someone picks up.

"What is it darling ?"

"Dont be alarmed,your daughter has not been kidnapped or is in danger... Now atleast..."

"Who's talking ?! What have you done to my daughter ?!"so this is a parents worry...

"Saved her from being raped."

"WHAT ?! IS SHE OKAY ?!"

"Yes yes. She is. Althought knocked out... I cant just leave her here so can you come pick her up ? Or tell me a place i can leave her ?"i say taking off my school blazer and covering her body with it. Since her school uniform was all torn and it was showing way too much of her body.

"Just tell me where you are and i'll pick her up by car."She says.

"Lets see... Do you know that new restaurant that opened recently ?"

"Ah yes! I heard they have the best udon in town!"

"Im on an alleyway across the street from it."

"Alright!"She says hanging up. *Sigh* now that i think about it,i could have had taken her to a hospital... Or my apartment... That would be cliche nevermind... Taking out my phone i also call the police. Explaining the situation and whatnot...

-Few minutes later-

Im currently sitting on the ground,leaning against a wall.

"My god *flinch* how long does one take to pick up their injured daughter...?"I complain to myself. Getting a slight headache by saying 'god'. Honestly i've been here for almost 10 minutes and no sign if worried parents or cops. Even better. It started snowing! Fucking snowing! Come.on!

"Murayama!"A worried voice comes from the entrance of the alleyway. Looking at its origins i see a woman with brown hair running up to her. With the most worry i've ever seen in someones eyes.

"She's ok miss. As i said she only got knocked out."I say getting up.

"My boy i cannot thank you enough for what you done for our daughter. Is there anything i can do to repay you ?"She says with gratitude clear in her voice and tears streaming from her eyes.

"There is one..."

"Yes say it!"

"Can you stop crying ? I dont want to see tears,unless they're of happiness."I say crossing my arms. I dont like seeing people cry... Especially grown ups..

"*Sniff*Such a nice person... Are you one of her friends ?"

"....No... I'd be surprised if she even heard of me..."I mutter to myself.... What can i even say ? Im just a loner. I know all the names of everyone in class but they dont even know me.

"Why do you seem so sad talking about friendship ?"She asks,getting up with murayama on her arms.

"Nothing that important..."I awnser,opening the back door for her as she lays her daughter there.

"You're so kind! Almost like an angel! Would you like this back?"She says motioning to the blazer covering her daughter. I flinch a bit at 'angel'. Im a devil.. The opposite of that.

"ah, she can keep it. I doubt you brought a coat for her and im sure you cant change her in the middle of the street."I say shrugging. I would like it back but im sure she needs it more... As Murayama's mom gets in her car she asks me.

"I forgot to ask,Whats your name boy ?"

"......M/N... Thought if you could i'd like for her to not know my name"I say. Im not desperate for attention. And im afraid if she knows me then maybe those fallen angels could target her since they seemed to know some stuff about me... If they were stalking me i would not be surprised.

"Thank you M/N-kun. For saving my daughter."She says with a smile with many emotions. But most importantly gratitude. I smile back at her. Waving as she drives off. Man... Being a 'hero' must be cool... Oh well. Time to go home i guess. As im walking home i see the police cars pass by. So they finnaly got there... I left a note on one of those thugs,i hope they find it...

-Somewhere else-
3rd Person Pov

"Ngh..."Murayama groans,finnaly waking up. Her body ached all over... Noticing the familiar roof of her room

"Murayama darling are you ok ?"Her mom asks concerned for her well being. She was sitting on the edge of her bed.

"Mom...? MOM!"She springs up,crying and hugging her mom.

"Shhh its ok now darling. Its ok"Her mother says in a soothing voice.

"i-It was horrible mom!"She says holding onto her mother for dear life. Recalling the events.

"A-am i still...?"

"Yes they didn't do anything to you. A boy from the same school as you intervened before anything bad happened. He even called me from your phone so i could bring you home myself."She explains as murayama remembers seeing  H/C hair and a boy's voive.but never being able to see his face or hearing his name. 

"did he say his name ?"

"....No he didn't.... Although he did leave his blazer with you."She says pointing to a male blazer hanging on her desk chair.

"I see.... Im going to sleep mom... Its been a long day..."

"Alright sweety. Night."her mom says leaving the room. Grabbing the blazer on her chair she sighs. Wondering who is it that saved her... Weirdly,said blazer has a nice smell...

"I will find out whoever you are!"She says laying down and going to sleep.

-The next day-
M/N'S POV

"Wooow so you were saved by a H/C Haired cutie murayama ?"

"Was he a knight in shining armor ?"

"Did you thank him with a kiss on the cheek ?"

"No! I dont even know his name! All i know is that he's from this school!"

"Could it be Kiba-kun ?"

"Oooh im so jealous of you !"....These girls talk.... Alot... Why has my seat be next to her anyway ?

"No,Kiba-kun has shiny blonde hair,like the sun. And murayama's crush has H/C Hair."

"Was he hot ?"

*Sigh* i'll stop eeavesdropping on their chit-chat. Althought its nice to feel like im a hero... Even if no one knows...

Continue....

A/N:Hello. I felt like writing a special so here it is. It may be a 3 part. Each part being a month. By the way i doubt i'll add murayama to the harem... Im not sure if i will or not but yeah. I wont think about adding anyone for a while. And by the way. I must say something deeply from the botton of my  heart:Thank you. This is getting repetitive but i mean it when i say thank you. I never expected so much people to read this (in my low esteemed opnion) shitty story. So thank you very much. (Also sorry if you didn't want a special but i havent been feeling like continuing the story for now. While im at it,sorrt for all the miss-spelling if any,english is not my primary language. And sorry for probably horrible character development on 'you' or 'M/N') anyways. See you

-KaneKiMeMester16

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

649 9 6
Honestly this is my first story so basically Im very new to this, sorry if I don't get some things right and if you like it then tell me what you lik...
7.5K 118 23
Welp, I'm back at it again. this time, it's not just Megumin, but a harem! (yay) i don't own konosuba or any of it's characters. i also don't own any...
234K 3.6K 49
this is my first story, so please bear with it all characters and pictures that appear in this story are not owned by me. this will be a harem story
1M 13.4K 73
(y/n) was orphaned until he was 10 years old he was adopted by the hyoudou family and living a happy life. but something within him was about to awak...