Stydia OneShots

By ThestydiaBitchh

A bunch of Stydia OneShots, smut chapters, and Stydia over the social medias (Text) ~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~... More

Intro ♡
1) Boyfriend/Girlfriend Texts Pt: 1
2) Hicky Prank
3) "Touch me."
5) Boyfriend/Girlfriend texts Pt: 2
6) Period
7) Make up sex
8) Teenage moments

4) Mets game kiss

3.5K 48 8
By ThestydiaBitchh

Stiles gets accidentally hit with a baseball at the mets game by Lydia when all she wanted to do was through it to her friend, who was sitting two seats from him...

Meaning, that those two were awkwardly going to sit next to each other during the rest of the mets game.

"I still can't believe you got us Mets tickets! I owe you a big one," Stiles blurted with popcorn in his mouth and a big mets foam finger in his other hand. While the two boys struggled, mashing themselves through all of the people to get to their seats, Stiles popcorn accidentally fell to the ground, as a curse word slipped his pouty mouth.

"Stiles! Just stop talking cause every time you speak, shit happens,"

Scott sighed and gave Stiles a little shove forwards. So much for being nice, he thought to himself. Stiles't birthday had just come up and even though Scott wouldn't admit it, he would do anything just to make his friend happy.

Stiles was pouting the whole way over to the seats because Scott didn't buy him a mets cap or other mets clothes. Scott wanted to punch him because of his ungrateful spirit, but then Stiles got excited again and forgot about the merchandise. Their seats were at an okay distance from the game, kind of in the middle.

"God i can't believe this!"

Stiles rocked his whole leg up and down, making the sound loud enough to make it heard from the seats behind him. When stiles gets nervous, he tries to distract himself from it by doing anything else with his body that made a sound. So he began clapping his hand against his thighs, making a beat.
Scott sighed and chukled, getting tired of being grumpy. Seeing Stiles suffer of excitement, made him feel better.

During the whole half hour, Stiles kept questioning when the team would come and when it would start and rambled random stuff.

"Why aren't there anybody sitting here?" He pointed at the empty seat next to him. Actually two empty seats next to him. Scott shrugged with his innocent eyes and stood up.

"The game has started!"

He yelled which made a lot of people from the crowd cheering along with him and Stiles.

After one hour of yelling and cheering, the boys got sore throats and they both decided to chill a bit and sit down for the rest of the game, unless something happened.
The seats next to him were still empty but he chose to ignore it.
"I forgot to ask, how is it going with you and Allison?"

"Our 1 year anniversary is in about a week," Scott laid back getting even more comfortable in his seat just by thinking of his girlfriend. 
Then he looked at Stiles.

"You have to get back out there dude,  you've been single since high school. How old are you know, 23?"

Stiles let out a deep breath and closed his eyes for a second. He hated that subject. He just hadn't found anyone yet.

"Hey it'll happen one day," He took off the foam finger.

"I'm just saying, a 23 year old guy like you won't be going anywhere if you don't start looking properly," Scott ate some of his own popcorn. Stiles didn't look at him.

All of a sudden, he heard a loud bump next to him, not the seat next to him, but one seat apart from him. A girl with blonde hair, smiling at something he didn't know about. She was looking a place at the crowd, as if she was ready to catch something.

"Catch!"

Another girl from a place along the bunch of people yelled. He didn't think much about it before a baseball hit his right eye instead of getting catched of the blonde girl. He covered his whole face and tilted his head down in pain as he groaned loud.

"Wow, Stiles are you okay?" Scott's hand was on his shoulder but Stiles didn't answer.

"Omg! Omgomgomg," the echo of a girls voice got louder and louder. He couldn't really bother to look at who it was when the pain overwhelmed his attention.

The girl ran from the crowd, over to the seat right next to him. She wasn't sitting on her ass, but panic hit her.

"I'm so sorry! W-what, what can I do? Anything? Should I get something cold, I'll get something cold!" She yelled with a panicked voice before she stood up to turn around.

"No, no it's fine," She heard chuckles behind her as she turned around to see him staring at her with just one eye while the other hand covered his right eye.

One eye was enough to see how beautiful she was. It felt as if the sun reflected her strawberry blonde hair, making the whole area look colourful. Her green eyes were filled with concern and her skinny jeans were ripped, making her outfit go well with her white mets t-shirt.

Her hands were out in the air as she fisted them.

"I- I can't look at you like this, I have to get something,"

She turned around again and took one fast step forward, but he was quick to snap her wrist. She turned around in a flash, surprised of how tall he was compared to her. Her big eyes looked at him for a second before he smiled.

"Its fine, really."

He sat down again, but she could see that he was lying by the hand that still was on his eye. She saw him wince a bit, trying to get rid of the pain to not make her feel bad. He removed his eyes from her as if the whole thing was fine again but she was still standing up and looking down at him. The shadow in front of him didn't leave, so he looked up again at the girl with crossed arms.

"Can I at least see?" She asked, with the slightest sound of panic in her soft voice. Stiles sighed. He removed his hand fast enough to not let her see.

"See, I'm fine," He smiled. She was about to punch his other eye. Lydia sat down next to him.

"Please, just let me see," she put her hand over his hand, trying to remove it from his eye.

"I swear I'm fine," he chuckled again, which made her blush. He removed his face slightly from her hands, but she went in again.

"Oh come on, just show me," she got closer and eventually stood up to reach him. Her body was almost above his as he tried to reject her.

"Just-" she struggled removing his strong hand. He tried not to laugh, but a smile did make it on his face.

Finally, She fell on top of him. As she did, his hand flew away from his face, making her gasp. She covered her own mouth at the blue eye. His eye was still shut and a bit swollen on the eyelid. His closed eye had tears around it and the eyelashes were wet from it. She managed to move her finger across his eye lid very gently.

"It looks so bad, I can't believe I did that. You don't know how bad I feel, I'm so sorry. What can I do, please tell me anything." She rambled. She kept looking at his eyes with guilt. What confused her even more, were the chuckles that came out of his mouth.

"What about getting off of me first?" He asked and looked down at her body on top of his. She also looked down and gulped.

"Oh gosh sorry," She had her hands on his chest as a help for her to get up. Once she sat back in her seat, She removed the strand of hair from her face.

"Second of all. I want you to-"

She immediately looked up and payed attention to anything he was about to ask for, which almost made him crack.

"To believe me when I say that I'm fine."

Lydia gulped and looked down. "Then I'm sorry." She played with her bracelet innocently.

"You already said that," she heard him say under his breath, befire he watched the game again. She didn't know if he meant it in a mean way or if She just was the one overreacting. She ignored it and watched the game, but her mood was a but down after what had happened.

Stiles turned to look at Scott who was smiling next to him. What the hell dude? He whispered with a smile on his face. Stiles ignored him and looked forward.

But what he couldn't ignore, was the smell of her perfume. It smelled like cherrys mixed with strawberry, which made him crave it a bit. He also couldn't ignore the way she looked at him from the corner of his eye. And when she looked away, he would smile to himself. She was so beautiful.

There was a 30 minutes break where they showed different kinds of commercials in the big screen. Some guy began speaking with his annoying loud voice that made everybody go wild and cheer. Stiles looked around, confused at what was happening.

He turned around to look at Scott but he just shrugged with his shoulders. All of the crowds were on the big screen. They all cheered and stood up.

"Okay, Okay, Okay! It's time to get things a bit heated up out here! Do you agree?!" The man with the microphone yelled. Everybody cheered along once again and as Stiles was about to ask Scott what was happening again, He took a look at the big screen.

He saw the screen pointing at an old couple sitting next to each other. The couple laughed with surprise when they saw themselves at the big screen, and just like that, they kissed.

People cheered and clapped. "Can we get something wilder than that maybe?" The invisible man asked through the microphone.

The camera was at a younger couple. A brown haired girl and a guy with blonde hair. It took them longer time to realise that they were on the screen but when they found out, the guy threw himself at the girl. The kiss was more wild than the first couples.

"Now I'm challenging you all, wilder?"
He questioned.

"Yeah!" The crowd yelled with their arms above their heads.

Stiles' foam finger fell under his chair, and when he decided to pick it up, people cheered loud again. He took it and put it on his lap.

"Kiss Her!" People yelled. He looked around seeing everybody looking at him, which confused him.

"Dude!" Scott pointed at the screen. Stiles mouth was opened when he saw himself and the girl next to him on the big screen. He looked to his side, looking at her completely red head. He had never seen such a red face. She tried to not look at him, that's how shy she was.

Stiles couldn't do it to her.

"Kiss her, kiss her, kiss her!" Peopke yelled and some even got pissed.

Stiles waved his hands up as a "no".

"No, we are not going to kiss!" He yelled to get their attention but they kept going as if he didn't say anything.

And just like that, the mood switched and got worse.

"Tongue! Tongue! Tongue!" People yelled.

"Just kiss her," Scott whispered but Stiles didn't want to.

"Come on you ass!" One guy yelled.

"Hey I'm a gentleman, I don't go kissing gir-"

He was cut off with a couple of lips in front of him. The girl was standing up and pushing her whole body against him. It was such a sweet surprise for him and he couldn't get himself to kiss her back at first, but her lips were too irresistible. Once He got comfortable into the kiss, she opened her mouth to let his tongue in. Her hands were caressing his cheeks, while his hands found place on her waist. The kiss got more intense and as the people yelled that they wanted more, Lydia put her legs on each side of his lap, sitting on top of him. He just kept going and helped her sit properly on the little seat by pushing her forward against his lips from her lower back. It was like a battle people were looking at. It was like a battle between each kiss. And it was amazing. Lydia pulled slowly away and found his eyes closed. She smiled when he opened both eyes, seeing the brown eye under the closed eyelid. She could finally take a look at him and he could finally look at every little detail of her freckles.

They looked at each other for a few seconds before Lydia got off of him and sat back on her seat with red cheeks.

"Dude!" Scott half whispered And nudged Stiles' shoulder while Stiles himself was all giggly inside. Neither of them looked at one another for.

Lydia put both of her hands between her thighs, while her lips were shut together, trying hard not to smile. But she did. They did.

For the rest of the game, neither of them could actually think about the game. Kind of a waste, but at the same time not. Once the game was completely over, Lydia was the first one to jump out of her seat with her friend. She had a smirk on her face but she wasn't looking towards Stiles. Then he looked at her direction and she apologized once more for throwing a baseball in his eye.

(He hated to watch he go, but he loved to watch her leave ;D)

He sighed and stood up as well. Was that it?

He put his hands in his pocket and furrowed his brows at the piece of small paper in it. He took it out and glanced at it before forming a big smile.

22-38-51-677 Call me 💋

~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡

Okay I need to ask. Has any of you read the selection? Or easy by tammara webber? Or delirium? I need to talk about it. Now!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.3K 598 26
❀ ❀ ❝LYDIA, I LOVE YOU.❞ ...
20.6K 331 8
a collection of stories about the perfect combination (a combination you wouldn't expect)
88.4K 1.8K 100
This book contains all things Stydia; updates, one shots, news, imagines, etc. Some chapters contain mature content. Warnings are always given. All c...
58.4K 1.2K 22
𝑨𝒑𝒓𝒊𝒍 𝒉𝒂𝒔 𝒂 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒅 𝒏𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒂𝒕 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒃, 𝒅𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒉𝒐𝒐𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒖𝒑 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒂 𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒓. �...