Zane X Male reader

By Tobieofc

Recently you moved to mystreet a road of houses that live your lover, Zane. what happens next? who knows. [Th... More

Chapter 1~The move
Chapter 3~ ะฝalloween day(parั‚ one)
Authors Update
Woah. Update? Kind of

Chapter 2 ~ The Night Of Regret

2.7K 48 6
By Tobieofc

(Your Pov)

  I get dressed in a tux and struggled to put on this noose like thing everyone calls a 'Tie'. I sigh and look in the mirror, looking at every angle. "Heh, I'm to skinny, hopefully my pants don't fall." I chuckle softly turning the smile to a sad look as I stared into the mirror. I don't why, but I started to feel depressed. "W-why? What is this....feeling?" I grab my stomach in pain, having to take off the top of the tuxedo.
I feel a bit better, losing hope to go to this party. I made up my mind, i took off the dress pants. Laying on my bed in my underwear, shortly after hearing a knock at my door.

(Moments earlier, Zane's Pov)

 "Hey Zane, Can you go get (Y/n), he said he will be here an hour ago." Aphmau asked me, I sighed and spoke softly. "No, not that pervert! He threatened me!" Aphmau chuckled and spoke as she walked towards me. "He asked you to be his date for tonight."

 I stared at her for a good 20 seconds, her eyes looked like she was piercing my soul. I let out a sigh, "Fine" as I stood walking towards (Y/n)'s House.

"Ugh..." I knocked slightly, regretting all life decisions.

(Third Person)

(Y/n) walked to the door forgetting he took off his clothes. He twisted the handle slowly, opening it. Zane gave up all hope slamming the door with a red face and running back to Aphmau's house for the party. As (Y/n) stands questionably with a red face. Will they notice it, or will they fight till one moves or run away before the confession.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

183K 18.7K 24
"๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™›, ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก. ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
599K 9.3K 87
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
806K 29.9K 105
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
953K 21.8K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.