My Love for the CEO. [SLOWLY...

By PurplePrincess5244

Alicia is a new-grad when Nathan comes her way and crashes her graduation just to ask her to be his personal... More

My Love for the CEO. [ON HOLD]
Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3 Part 1.
Chapter 3 Part 2.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6. The ride on the jet.
Chapter 7 Part 1
Chapter 7 Part 2. My Apartment.
Chapter 8 Part 1. The Bitch in Heels.
Chapter 9. Lets Date Jake.
Chapter 10. My Date With Jake.
(AUTHOR'S NOTE)
Chapter 11. Fellas' That Are Jealous.
Chapter 12. Shopping Day part 1 of 2
Chapter 12. Shopping Day part 2 of 2
Chapter 13 Clubs & Pubs Part 1.
Chapter 13 Clubs & Pubs Part 2.
Chapter 14 Part 1 of 2Their is no goodbye
Let me explain

Chapter 8 Part 2. The Bitch in Heels.

9.7K 268 2
By PurplePrincess5244

*NOT EDITED*

 and excuse the super short chapter, I have writers block!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*RECAP*

"No but I have a comment. You're a bitch!" I said to her.

She rolled her eyes and then she replied. "Whatever."

I guess she really didn't care. She walked away, and all of a sudden the phone rang.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    Chapter 8 Part 2.

         The Bitch in Heels.

        I look at the phone that's ringing and then I start to get all skeptical on whether I should answer it, but instead I answer and say "Nathans office." the person at the other end says "Its me, and I'm guessing Julia didn't show you how to answer the phone. Come to my office for a second please Alicia." He quickly hangs up and I get up and walk into his office.

"You wanted me Mr. Alexander?" I asked him.

He looked up from his computer with his grey eyes or were they green. who cares, they were gorgeous just like him.

I got to his desk in front of a chair and he gestuered me to sit. I did as told (hes my boss) and sat at the edge of the seat.

"So do you like it?" He asked. I was confused for a second and understood that he was talking about my job.

"Oh, I do in fact like it. Since this is my first job I absolutely like it. I like the position and I have to say this is a great looking office. and I actually have to say it is fun." I said the last part like if it were a game.

"I know you like this job, but there are going to be somedays where you are going to wake up on the wrong side of the bed. Yes I know you are like in the glory right now, recently graduated college with a job to spare within two days. Anyways, can you bring me coffee from Starbucks Venti please I don't care if its black, just bring me coffee and get one for yourself." He said handing me a twenty dollar bill.

"Ok I be back with them in ten." I said.

I went to the elevator and I pressed the button for level 1. When the doors were closing someone put there hands in the door to open, and they opened, the guy walked in and he looked pretty handsome. I didn't want to gawk at how hot he looked but it was kind of impossible.

"Hey, you're the new girl. aren't you?" He said.

I looked at him and he smiled, I smiled back at him.

"I am, my name is Alicia Jameson." I said.

"Nice to meet you, My name is Jake Williams. So where are you going?" Jake said holding out his hand to shake it.

I shook his hand and I responded. "I'm going to get coffee from Starbucks for Nathan and I. And where are you going?" I asked him mocking his question. "Well I was also going to get coffee, Might as well join you." He said.

"Oh thank god, I don't know where the nearest Starbucks is." I said.

"Well that's a good thing I'm here, because I will be you're tour guide for today." He said with a grin  on his face.

"Well, I'm glad you came. Then you can show me how fabulous New York City." I said.

'Where are you from?" He asked.

"I'm from Chicago. And I'm guessing you aren't from here either." I said.

"You're right. How can someone so hot come from New York? Just kidding, but I'm from Rhode Island." He said with a smirk on his face.

"I bet you're modesty comes from the family huh?" I said with a smug look on his face.

We were walking on the street, and Jake was telling me all about himself while he made me laugh like crazy. He was so funny, something I started to like about him. And the way it looked like he could trust anyone. I could actually envy his way of persona. I was so deep into thought when Jake snapped me out of it.

"Hey are you listening to me." He asked.

"Sorry I drifted to my thoughts." He said.

"Well can I know at least what you were thinking about, just a little." He said with wonder in his voice.

"Well, uhm its the way you look so comfortable talking about yourself, the way you are so laid back. I don't know. Something about yourself." I said.

He kept studying me like a book, maybe he was searching for some type of lie in my eyes. But I know he would fail trying to find something deep in me.

"Well that is unexpected. I thought it was something about Nathan or something. Usually all the girls I talk to starts rambling about how hot Nathan is and shit, and I give them the 'does it look like I care' look. Then they just walk away and never talk to me again." He said sincerely.

"Well if you haven't noticed, I'm not like most girls, I'm me." I simply said.

"Well yea, I'm finally realizing that." He said.

We walked on to the elevator and I pressed the button for our floor. We were standing there in an awkward silence.

"Hey, I am actually glad I meet you, and not another stuck up bitch like the ones we have in the office." He said with a wide smile on his face.

We entered the office and he kept making me laugh with everything he was telling me. A lot of the  workers who were working looked up from there computer and stared at us, and from the corner of my eyes I could see that bitch looking at me with a scowl on her face.

"Well I better get back to work, before Nathan yells at me." He said.

"I hope to see you around a lot." I said.

"Oh, you'll see a lot alright, you will see me everyday." He said with a grin on his face.

We waved each other goodbye and I headed to Nathan's office.

I walked into Nathans office and I gave him his coffee and he looked up at me.

"You kind of went over 10 minutes." He said frowning.

"Oh, I'm very sorry. Jake was going to Starbucks and he told me where it was and we got a little carried away." I said.

"Well, I understand. But make sure it doesn't happen again ok Ms. Jameson." He said in a kind of cold tone.

"Ok." I simply said. I knew that I shouldn't argue, he is my boss and I am just merely under him.

I walked out of his office. And Julia was standing there, I guess waiting for me.

"So what exactly did he want?" She asked.

"He just wanted his Starbucks. And what exactly did you want? Huh?" I said also mocking her.

"Are you mocking me?" She asked.

"Oh, I don't know. I guess I am, can't you notice." I said.

"Well you better stop before something you don't like happens." She said. She then walked away like nothing happened moving her hips like if she were a model.

I guess she was a bitch. Just like the saying says 'devils don't fly'.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And scene.

I like that song a lot 'Devils Don't Fly' by Natalia Kills you all need to listen to it.

Anyways I have been loving soundcloud a lot, the song I have been totally into this chapter was: 'You've Got the Love' by Florence and The Machine (The xx Remix)

I recommend those two songs to listen to.

Anyways thank you for 42 FOLLOWERS!!!!! its amazing.

Video on the side of '#selfie by Chainsmoker (Caked up remix)

Share this story with Friends and to make more to our little Campa Family

(BTW what sould we call ourselves you know how Bethany mota has her MOTAvators well comment down below for ideas my name is Alondra Campa.)

Comment

Vote and

Fan

Also follow me on soundcloud for awesome playlists :Alondra Campa 1.

Enjoy it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

473 13 10
Madison My best friend and neighbor, Piper, is trying to arrange a blind date for me. I agree because she doesn't take no as an answer. But why won't...
94 6 5
Bridgeport Marketing's CEO is a difficult man to work for, but Carmen, his Executive Assistant has convinced herself that she can handle it. Things g...
23.4M 805K 64
Alexander James is at the top of the food chain with his multi billion dollar company. Just the sound of his name makes men's blood boil in jealousy...
321K 4.7K 40
MATURE CONTENT, +18 ONLY When Andy starts a complex and steamy love affair with her new boss, she discovers there's more to his arrogant facade than...