Falling For Mister Nobody [CO...

By Books_and_nerds

Have you ever wondered what more you could be missing when you have everything? Well, Michelle Reynold who is... More

FFMN ❤︎
DISCLAIMER
Ohmigod! Finallyyy❤️
Chapter One- End of Summer
Chapter Two- The video
Chapter Three- You're Michelle Reynold
Chapter Four- He's a real gangster
Chapter Five- I hate movies
Chapter Six- I know karate. Kung-fu thing-y
Chapter Seven- What do you want?
Chapter Eight- The Tragic death of Iphone 6s
Chapter Nine- Punishment Slip
Chapter Ten- Kill him
Chapter Eleven- I am here to propose a deal of your interest.
Chapter Twelfth- The Brook
Chapter Thirteen- The Fight
Chapter Fourteen- I-- No, everyone saw Nobody shirtless
Chapter Fifteen- What's your favourite colour?
Chapter Sixteen- Evan
Chapter Seventeen- I know you
Chapter Eighteen- I don't bite
Chapter Nineteen- Poor Evan
Chapter Twenty- Mr. Black Richmond
Chapter Twenty One- Heart-attack
Wattys❤️
Not an UPDATE!
Chapter Twenty-Two- Mr and Mrs Reynold
Chapter Twenty-Three-I don't hate you
Chapter Twenty-Four- I never saw that coming!
Chapter Twenty-Five- You're not going anywhere Martin Woodie
Chapter Twenty-Six- And it happened!
Chapter Twenty-Seven- Stupid Building, Stupid street!
Chapter Twenty-Eight: Nutella
Chapter Twenty Nine- Watch me
Chapter Thirty- I love burgers
Chapter Thirty One- Oops I'm still tipsy
Chapter Thirty two- I thought you would catch me like he did
Chapter Thirty Three- Lost times
Chapter Thirty Four- Rumor
Chapter Thirty Five- This hilarious meeting
Chapter Thirty Six- Ice cream
Chapter Thirty Seven- I couldn't believe this guy!!!
Chapter Thirty Eight- It's nothing. It doesn't matter
Chapter Thirty Nine- Girlfriend
Chapter Forty- Stitches
Chapter Forty One- Hug day
Chapter Forty Three- Share the same oxygen as her
Chapter Forty Four- Use him
Chapter Forty Five- The Farewell
Chapter Forty Six- Jacket
Chapter Forty Seven- SURE JERK!
Chapter Forty Eight- The winter formals
Chapter Forty Nine- Come to the dance
Chapter Fifty- Lucky me
Chapter Fifty One- I love you Mister Nobody
Epilogue- It's not an End

Chapter Forty Two- It's not a goodbye

783 57 8
By Books_and_nerds

Chapter Forty Two: It's not a goodbye

"What???" All of them yelled together causing John to barge into the room.

"Is everything okay here?" His troubled face furrowed at us and I nodded in assurance while all four of these stupid people stood still with their jaws hanging open.

Dramatic much?

John nodded, and left the room.

At first it was decided to stay over at Soph's but then Kim got sick and we thought to come over at hers instead.

"You are bringing JOSH as your date?"

I nodded, and Kim plopped down on the bed sighing while Martin hugged her.

Sophie and Justin were deadpanned gazing at me like I had grown two heads.

"You guys did hear the part where he literally forced me to ask him for the dance, right?" I rolled my eyes and plopped down on the green bean bag beside the bed.

"I was left with no choice. My dad would've killed me right there if I hadn't passed him that stupid bowl of spaghetti." I explained, sighing and pulled my legs closer to my chest to rest my head on the knees.

"What about Evan...?" I was shocked to hear this question coming from Justin because he hadn't clearly called Nobody anything but asshole or jerk until now, and also I didn't think he was okay with me being with Nobody.

"Back to earth please..." Sophie waved her hand in front of me and I rolled my eyes before smiling at her.

"I don't know anything about him. He hasn't even asked me if I'm going yet, and FYI, I had called him like four times, left two texts, and three voice mails. And heard absolutely nothing back." I informed and saw Kim's face falling in disappoint.

After Martin became friends with Nobody-- kinda-- she realized how good of a person he actually was. She was definitely team Evan now.

"It's okay. If he did, good. And if he didn't, his loss. And you'll always have us." Kim grabbed my hand and gave it a little squeeze.

Everyone knelt beside me and we shared a group hug. This was us. This was my family.

I heard Soph cry and we all looked at her, surprised. She wasn't usually the sensitive type. So yeah, it got us anxious.

I grabbed her close to me, "You okay?" Kim had her arm around Soph while Justin and Martin sat here on the floor, asking her what was up.

She wiped her tears and sniffed. She crossed her legs and took a breath. "Remember I told you guys that there was something I needed to tell..."

We all nodded our heads in unison.

"I landed a modeling contract in New York for an international fashion magazine." Her grin made both Kim and me jump on her, wrapping ourselves around her.

We laughed and pulled away.

"But, there's a catch..." She whispered and my heartbeat kicked up a notch or two.

"What?" we asked.

"I have to leave... like tomorrow. Dad pulled some strings and got me an early GED. I'm not gonna make it to the ball or prom or to the graduation anymore. The contract's for two fucking years. And it's a huge one, guys... I-I don't know."

We all plopped back on the floor, sighing. Trying to grasp the reality of this situation.

My heart sunk back.

We had shared amazing years together with countless memories and now...

"I'm so sorry guys..." Tears formed in her eyes, as she looked away.

We all shared a knowing look and hugged her in a group.

"So, it's a goodbye then?" I asked with a heavy voice and kim hummed, as a tears strolled down to her cheeks.

Soph shook her head, "No. It's not a goodbye."

"No crying please, my emotions are already heightened due to this pregnancy thing..." Kim whined, while layers of tears rolled out of her eyes.

I couldn't hold back myself. I let the tears fall, begging my head to not give me flashes of my best moments with Soph and all of us together.

I swallowed the stuck up bile and bit my lip. I was going to break.

How could I not? She's my best friend and she's leaving so soon. I thought we still had time until we would've to part ways for college.

I sobbed and we pulled closer to each other, if that's possible.

"I'm gonna miss you so much. We gonna miss you so much." I trailed, a stray tear slipped into my mouth giving me a salty taste.

"Me too..." Kim whispered and pulled away.

Then Justin and Martin hugged her with tight grips, wishing her all the luck and telling her how much they gonna miss her too.

Soph and Kim wiped their tears but, mine were just uncontrollable. I had to get out. I needed to breathe.

I'm really sensitive when it comes to love or friendship.

I'm not yet ready to say goodbye...

"I-I will be back," I mumbled, wiping my tears.

I rushed towards the bathroom, closing the door shut behind me.

I crouched down and let the tears escape for real.

Was I crying only for Soph?

Guess not.

I was crying for my dead brother.

For Evan, who had horrible parents and terribly painful past.

For Nobody, who gave up on us without trying.

And for Soph, who was leaving us to start a new journey of her life.

No doubt, I was more than happy for her. But, it still hurt that she would've to leave.

My phone buzzed in my back pocket, making me startle. I took a calming breath and fished it out. Sniffling, I almost dropped my phone on the floor.

"Hello..." I greeted, smiling. I didn't know if he was going to call. Good thing he did.

He spotted the heaviness in my voice, "Reynold? Are you okay? Are you crying?"

I looked around to make sure he wasn't in here. How did he always know things about me?

"N-no..." I lied, biting my salty lip.

"I just saw your calls and texts... I'm sorry I was busy before and couldn't answer. And I know you're not okay... if you want you can come over and we can talk about it."

"At your place?"

"Not like you gonna coming for the first time..." He mumbled.

But, it wasn't as normal for me as for him. After all, it's the same room where we had kissed, where he had opened up to me, where he had... said no to me.

"Michelle? Will you please come over?" His voice was heavy and pleading.

I sniffed, smiling. Heat reaching my cheeks in seconds. "Okay."

I think I heard his smile in his, "Okay."

A loud knock on the door jolted me. I splashed water on my face and took few breathes before opening the door and walked to the bed.

Kim was still crying. Awe... soon-going-to-be-mother.

I hugged her and Soph hugged me. Then Martin and Justin hugged us. We all laughed and teased each other with insulting comments.

"I wish you didn't have to leave." I smiled, grabbing her hand.

"Me too..." she hushed, and I felt my cheeks dampening all over again.

"When exactly are you leaving tomorrow?" Justin pulled us away, to look at Soph. His face not giving away what went through his head.

"Um... around ten in the evening." She informed and he nodded.

Justin grinned and Martin draped and arm over his shoulder, smirking at him and somehow using telepathy with him. Boys!

"We're gonna throw you the best party of your life." And then he hugged her.

Until now, I didn't realize how close we were from going on our different ways.

My fairytale had come to an end.

*I'm sorry. Won't be able to make it tonight. Will explain later. Good night.* I typed and pressed send.

Putting the phone back in my back pocket, I suggested, "Let's use all the time we've left."

Everyone agreed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83.2K 1.6K 74
I walk out my dorm building to the cafe. Just as I'm about to open the door I hear a person call out my name. I turn around to see the person joggin...
2.3K 79 17
He doesn't had anything else to achieve as now he gained all . He is the most powerful and now he has everything he ever wanted . Everything which o...
10.4K 430 88
| COMPLETE | [this is the first draft of my story. so, if there's grammatical mistakes and continuity errors, i apologize and i will be editing in th...
2.7K 9 20
Trigger warning for the following: -mature content -some strong language -fighting -mentions of abuse Everything was cool. It was fine and normal...