Sleeping with a Bully

Oleh louisemwrites

Book 2 of The Bully Series: Brilliant and overachieving Terry Evans only wanted to be happy. Born in a family... Lebih Banyak

I. Moonlight Sonata
II. At Peace
III. Solace
IV. Memories
V. The Heir
"Sleeping with a Bully" is moving
Sleeping with a Bully has now moved.

Just another very late announcement

2.8K 46 3
Oleh louisemwrites

(emphasis on very)

A kind reader suggested that I put a chapter at the end to notify people that the sequel is out and that's what I'm doing. It seems that not everyone really looks at the newsfeed that much. I know I don't. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

The Bully's First Love, Book 3 of The Bully Series and Rohan's story is currently ongoing, guys.

As a bonus, I've also written One Night, also up and finished, that features Sophia, Leon, John and Terry one-shots set months before the first book ever happened. I've also updated my profile to list all the stories I've written and the order to read them.

My Twitter and Tumblr are also in my profile in case you want to be more updated. I also post other stories in my Tumblr and one of them features Rohan's new friend, Ashe, so if you're already reading Book 3, you can find Ashe and Blanche's love story, 30 Days, in my Tumblr. If you can't read it, don't worry. It won't affect your enjoyment of Book 3 at all.

Anyway, thank you so much for reading my stuff! I may not have the time to read all of your comments but just know that most of them crack me up. (*^▽^*)

See you in my succeeding stories! Love you guys! (๑°꒵°๑)・*♡

And thanks @magicrown for the reminder!

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

10.1K 117 6
-BOOK 2- The second book in the series of "Thrill in Danger" books. Nothing lasts forever. Happiness always comes to an end. People come and go. T...
7.8K 660 113
"𝘐'𝘭𝘭 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺 𝘢𝘭𝘰𝘵" - @_𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨_𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭_ Book 1. Can be read as a stand-alone! [𝐁𝐚𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐲𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐧'𝐭 𝐚𝐥�...
24.1K 2.8K 54
Natasha Kapoor is the "GOOD GIRL". She is a smart, shy, sweet girl who is loved by everyone. She is also someone you never wanna mess up with. She li...
122K 3.3K 29
I left behind the scared girl I was. I didn't want to be her anymore, and standing up to those who bully is what I should have done from the beginnin...