Falling For Mister Nobody [CO...

By Books_and_nerds

Have you ever wondered what more you could be missing when you have everything? Well, Michelle Reynold who is... More

FFMN ❤︎
DISCLAIMER
Ohmigod! Finallyyy❤️
Chapter One- End of Summer
Chapter Two- The video
Chapter Three- You're Michelle Reynold
Chapter Four- He's a real gangster
Chapter Five- I hate movies
Chapter Six- I know karate. Kung-fu thing-y
Chapter Seven- What do you want?
Chapter Eight- The Tragic death of Iphone 6s
Chapter Nine- Punishment Slip
Chapter Ten- Kill him
Chapter Eleven- I am here to propose a deal of your interest.
Chapter Twelfth- The Brook
Chapter Thirteen- The Fight
Chapter Fourteen- I-- No, everyone saw Nobody shirtless
Chapter Fifteen- What's your favourite colour?
Chapter Sixteen- Evan
Chapter Seventeen- I know you
Chapter Eighteen- I don't bite
Chapter Nineteen- Poor Evan
Chapter Twenty- Mr. Black Richmond
Chapter Twenty One- Heart-attack
Wattys❤️
Not an UPDATE!
Chapter Twenty-Two- Mr and Mrs Reynold
Chapter Twenty-Three-I don't hate you
Chapter Twenty-Four- I never saw that coming!
Chapter Twenty-Five- You're not going anywhere Martin Woodie
Chapter Twenty-Six- And it happened!
Chapter Twenty-Seven- Stupid Building, Stupid street!
Chapter Twenty-Eight: Nutella
Chapter Twenty Nine- Watch me
Chapter Thirty- I love burgers
Chapter Thirty One- Oops I'm still tipsy
Chapter Thirty two- I thought you would catch me like he did
Chapter Thirty Three- Lost times
Chapter Thirty Four- Rumor
Chapter Thirty Five- This hilarious meeting
Chapter Thirty Six- Ice cream
Chapter Thirty Seven- I couldn't believe this guy!!!
Chapter Thirty Eight- It's nothing. It doesn't matter
Chapter Forty- Stitches
Chapter Forty One- Hug day
Chapter Forty Two- It's not a goodbye
Chapter Forty Three- Share the same oxygen as her
Chapter Forty Four- Use him
Chapter Forty Five- The Farewell
Chapter Forty Six- Jacket
Chapter Forty Seven- SURE JERK!
Chapter Forty Eight- The winter formals
Chapter Forty Nine- Come to the dance
Chapter Fifty- Lucky me
Chapter Fifty One- I love you Mister Nobody
Epilogue- It's not an End

Chapter Thirty Nine- Girlfriend

927 53 13
By Books_and_nerds

Chapter Thirty Nine: Girlfriend

Last night seemed to be the end of calm winters in our city, just like the end of any hope I had of being with him.

I woke up with grogginess still creeping in my body, as I heard the windows rattle.I couldn't believe, I left my window open, no doubt I was freezing numb.

I climbed off the bed, still wrapped in my fluffy warm comforter, as I walked to the window, dragging it all along.

There was no sunshine today. Just murky dark, while snow poured over, covering almost everything in the line of my sight.

Sighing, I shut the window and then drew the curtains close.

Getting ready in almost thirty minutes, I sprinted downstairs to the breakfast table. I couldn't mop all day. I couldn't let my parents know what's going on with me. They would freak out.

"Good morning, Ms. Michelle. How did you sleep last night?" Marissa chirped as she made a plate full of food-- a toast, sunny side up egg, and bacon with orange juice.

Someone had said, breakfast should be done king size. So, here it was.

Nothing could be remain hidden from her for long.

Kim and I had driven aimlessly for an hour or so and then I had to come home, it was already eleven by then.

I nodded at her, knowing she didn't believe me. But she didn't press me for anything and left.

Quickly, I attacked my food as I was starving. Last night I lost my appetite and couldn't sleep until it was four in the morning.

I glanced at my watch and it read, 7:30 am. I bet my eyes were fluffed like clouds today from all the crying and insomnia.

"Last night, the storm was quite scary, wasn't it?" Marissa spoke, coming back and gazing at my full sleeves hoodie and dark denims jeans with high heel wool boots on my feet. She added, "You should wear another layer or two. It's pretty bad outside."

"Yeah... Okay." I cracked a small smile. Or tried to.

"Is everything okay between you and Evan?" She asked suddenly, just as I took my first bite.

And I lost my appetite again.

Great!

FYI, Nobody wasn't transferring anywhere. It was just some stupid kid trying to create new gossip considering they didn't get any sort of fresh entertainment from any of us anymore.

I swallowed the bite before giving her a half nod and getting up from the chair.

"But, you just took a bite..." She winced, looking at my full plate.

"Lost my appetite. Will see'ya later. Take care." I waved at her when her concerning eyes narrowed on me.

"Oh, silly me! I almost forgot. There's a little get together tonight and your parents are expecting you."

"You've got to be kidding me! Who's coming by the way?" I hoisted my shoulder bag up.

"I think Mr. Reynold said, Mr and Mrs. Simpsons with their son."

My jaw fell on the floor. My heart crashed and dropped.

What?

Josh is coming tonight?

Okay... this is going to be one hell of an awkward dinner.

I forced a smile, "Thanks Marissa. I'll be here." I said, and just then the loud honking of Soph's car reached us.

"Kay...bye!" I hollered, as I left.

Soph grinned, as she saw me. Her hair were perfectly curled and bouncing off her shoulders, and were slightly held back with her brand new sunglasses.

I looked up at the sky, jokingly, and then raised a brow at her, smirking, as I got in the car.

She laughed, rolling her eyes.

The snowing has ceased but, the murky clouds were still hovering over us.

"Hey... babe." She beamed, animatedly.

I shut the door of her hot red convertible and smiled at her.

"Hey..." I wore my seatbelt while she drove off in a minute.

"So... how was your weekend? I talked to Kim and she told me bits and pieces, because she was busy thinking names for her baby and arguing with Martin at the moment."

That should've made me laugh. Or smile.

"Thrilling." I laughed, sarcastically, and she wrinkled her brows at me.

"Eyes on the road." I warned because, I knew it wasn't my time to die yet.

"Tell me everything." She demanded and with that serious tone you can't say no to her.

Then I narrated her everything because if my best friends wouldn't know... then whose shoulder would get wet with my tears.

"And?" She asked, anxiously.

I opened my locker and picked out my notepad. I had cleaned my locker couple of days ago. There were more book than before for sure.

"That's the end." I glanced back at her.

Her beautiful eyes were wide and her mouth fell open. I couldn't blame her. At least my story started with an interesting plot. I was still trying to wreck my brain to give out anything from that first night. But, no luck so far.

"No... love stories doesn't end that way."

"Our does." I clutched my books tighter to my chest, as I walked down the hallway with her.

Funny, I didn't care if my hair were perfect, if my makeup was flawless, or actually I didn't care for anything at all. I didn't even once think of staying on top of that stupid list anymore.

"No... no no no. So, you're friends now?" She was just as confused as I felt inside.

I pushed back the tears and nodded at her. Oh, it's really hurting.

"Leave. Let's talk about your weekend. How was your photoshoot?" I was really happy Soph had started to make something for us at such an early age.

"Um... I have to tell you guys something." She nervously bit her lip and looked away.

"Okay..."

We entered the café and the first thing that welcomed me were those similar brown eyes and silky dark hair of a guy who was busy taking the orders.

My heart stuttered to a stop and in a moment I felt warmth seep into me.

"You okay...?" Soph linked her arm with mine, obviously knowing what made me stop.

I snapped back to reality and shook my head. I was done pretending.

"Can you order for me too?"

Instantly, she nodded at me and I made my way to my friends who were eyeing me frantically from our usual table. I just wanted for them to not look at me like my dog just died!

"Wassup?" I cracked a smile and Kim jumped from her seat, hugging me and almost killing me.

"Pull...away..." I managed. She chuckled before pulling away and letting me breathe again.

I smacked her shoulder and she winced. Oh, I already could see her mother glow shining on her beautiful face.

Drama Queen.

"Want some?" Martin offered his food to me and I couldn't help but, gap at him. Because he's Martin... and Martin never offers or even let anyone even take a bite from his plate.

I didn't want their pity!!

I threw my hands in the air and then looked at both of them in the eyes. "Okay..." I uncomfortably shifted in my chair and continued, "Look guys... I know you love me and care for me. But, no pity parties please! I'm perfectly fine. It's not like we dated or anything. He was just an infatuation I guess. I'm over him. Totally, completely, absolutely." I know I said no more pretending. "And, I don't even remember his name. Chill..." I looked up from my twiddling hands in my lap and furrowed my brows at them.

Both had their eyes fixed right beside me.

I tilted my head a little and gazed up to welcome the pair of brown eyes. Oh......

Fuck!

I bit my lip.

This is when you say got trapped in a wrong place at a wrong time.

He took a step toward me and placed our coffees on the table. He straightened up, passed a smile to me and then strode back to his counter.

"Do you think he heard me?" I snapped my neck towards Kim, Martin and Soph.

Martin shoved a lot of food in his mouth and shrugged. I knew he was trying not to blurt the truth out. While Soph and Kim sheepishly smiled at me.

"I think so..." Kim said, looking between him and me.

"Fantastic..." I held my head in my hands and looked over at him while he was busy working and totally avoiding me. I could tell.

"Okay... guys. I have some news." Sophie said, bringing my attention towards her.

"Wait, where's Justin?" I looked around the café and he wasn't in there. Not that I was ever going to be okay with the fact that he made out with my archenemy. But, he was my best friend.

"Here he is." Martin's eyes fixed behind me. I turned and saw him and then my eyes flickered to the hand he was holding.

Slowly, I looked up and my jaw fell open.

No way!!!!

How could he. . .?

Someone's hand closed my chin and I looked back to Kim's worried eyes.

"Are they coming here?" I asked Martin, who nodded.

"Hey guys... listen up!" Justin yelled and I winced. "I think it's time I introduce my girlfriend to all of you guys..." his voice echoed in the entire café.

"This here, is my girlfriend. Dare look at her and I will take those balls out with my own hands..."

Wow... he was really doing this.

Aria who was dressed in her slut attire blushed before cupping his cheek and kissing him on the lips. Everyone applauded except me.

How could I?

"Hey..." He dropped beside me like always while Aria took the empty seat beside him.

Wow! So, are we going to share the food too? Then become sisters forever?

"I hope you're okay." Justin hissed in my ears.

"Not even if you had told me first... how could you? You should have told me you liked this bitch!" I didn't whisper. I yelled. Kim eyed me to stay where I was but, sitting with her on the same table wasn't my thing.

"I'm sorry guys, I've to go." I nodded at the three of them, ignoring the two of them, and stomped out of the café, without a glance back.

_______
Vote Comment and Share

~D <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

292K 4.5K 24
"Come on Austin. Please delete the video!" "No way." He smirks, "That'll be too easy." "What do you want from me?" "I need you to be my fake girlfr...
16.3K 501 62
Alone. A simple word that has always held many meanings to Ella, and starting her senior year at a new high school, solitude had seemed the easiest w...
383K 7.4K 49
all of his attention is on her no matter how he feels about her. He don't want to like her He don't want to want her He don't want to love her. But...
1M 21.9K 52
Guardians of Freecaster High #1 "That doesn't make any sense. You were the one who left me. You didn't care anymore." "If I didn't care, Alexis, then...