100+ reasons to SMILE

By Bacon_and_Steak

More

100+ reasons to SMILE
another 10 :)
oh look 10 more
yes 10 more
half way mile

1-10 reasons

2.9K 176 33
By Bacon_and_Steak

1. You are special, well that's what my mam always told me.

2. It freaks the hell out of people if you do.

3. IF you stand in park smiling at little children long enough, people will take you to a nice cell where the people are really friendly.

4. No one ever takes you seriously, so go ahead and insult people with a smile.

5. It's an amazing photobombing technquie, especially if you have a creepy smile.

6. Everyone thinks you understand if you just smile

7. People who don't smile don't get pressents from the unicorn fairy.

8. You're not Justin bieber.

9. It's Friday, Friday, Friday, everybody's looking foward to the weekend weekend.

10. You actually have number 9 stuck in your head now :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

342K 11.4K 31
Yuu Sakamoto, just your average high school kid. Well, until he got into an accident and lost his life. But then G0d decided to give him an option to...
63.9K 2.1K 200
Just funny interactions between the descendants characters. Pairings are bal, devie, Jonnie, jarlos, huma, gaudrey, Chad and Freddie. Warning: conta...
2.9K 153 16
Marriage is about equality . But here Meera is a final year students and an introvert as the name of friends she has only her family. She is most c...
5.4K 457 17
yoongi hate Hoseok hoseok hate yoongi how the hell will they survive in their forced marriage?