Storm Drains (pennywise love...

By adria101

Sitting in her dark room with tears streaming down her face and a broken heart, she had been completely obliv... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chaper 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
🎈Thank you🎈
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
🎈thank you🎈
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Thank you
Book 2 announcement

Chapter 10

27K 788 659
By adria101

I woke up to light snoring right next to my ear. I got up confused as my eyes adjusted to the dark. I looked at my clock that read "11:25pm" I had been asleep since 2 pm. The snoring sound continued and my body panicked as I looked down and I saw Penny laying there peacefully asleep. I relaxed at the sight as he continued to sleep. My heart melted at how perfect and innocent he looked. His legs hung at the edge of the bed from how long they were yet he looked so comfortable snuggled into my blankets. My heart felt like it was going to explode from the cuteness. I quietly got up trying not to disturb his sleep, I didn't know how important sleep was to this creature and I didn't want to risk anything. I quietly made my way to my walk in closet changing into some soft shorts and tank top. I tiptoed to my kitchen as I began to crave hot chocolate. The pouring rain outside called for it. I felt so much safer knowing Penny was in the other room, and if I were to do something simple such as scream, he'd come to my rescue.

"Fuck" I cursed at myself as the hot water splashed onto my hand, burning me in the process.

"Nice going idiot" I scolded myself as I turned around to get a napkin. I jumped almost three feet in the air as I saw Penny standing in my bedroom doorway half asleep. He looked like a sleepy child. His eyes were half shut and he looked so groggy.

"Heyyyy" I said gently trying not to trigger him as he continued to look at me with half shut eyes. After a minute of no response, I looked away and continued to make my hot chocolate. I felt his gaze on me and I tried hard not to laugh at his sleepy face expression. He seemed like the type to wake up grumpy.

"What is that" he asked with the same half shut eyes sounding so uninterested.

"Hot cocoa" I said smiling at him as I sipped from my mug. He extended his hand wanting to me to hand him the drink. I raised my eyebrows as I shrugged and handed him the cup.

"You like this?" He asked looking at it with a disgusted face.

"Umm you eat flesh" I said sassily.

He looked up unamused by my response.

"I can smell like it for you" he said referring to the hot chocolate. He then downed the whole drink causing him to gag a bit afterwards. He closed his eyes and suddenly opened them up again. Suddenly the room began to smell strongly of hot chocolate.

"Wow" I said sniffing around at the strong aroma. I looked back at him and felt so much curiosity.

"You don't have to go soon right?" I asked worryingly as I shifted from foot to foot.

"I should" he said making my heart break.

"But I won't" he added making me smile like an idiot.

"I-thank you" I quickly said before I accidentally said 'I love you' again.

He looked at me like he knew what I was thinking before he handed me the mug back walking back into the bedroom. I quickly picked up my mess not wanting hot chocolate anymore.

Penny was sitting on the bed staring blankly at the wall before I joined him.

"You're so tall" I said as he looked down at me with a blank expression.

"I love it" I added earning a smile from him causing my heart to flutter. His hands lazily rested on his lap. I grabbed onto his large hand and placed my little one on it.

"This is what couples do" I said trying to explain my actions.

"I know" he said before looking back at the wall. I could tell he had a hard time showing affection but it was there somewhere deep inside. I cleared my throat awkwardly.

"So.. you loved someone once" I said speaking up making the moment more awkward than I intended too.

He looked back down at me before speaking up.

"No, I almost did" he said as he stared into my eyes. His eyes were golden, the color made my whole body melt.

"Love is scary isn't it? That's what you humans say" he said making my heart sink a bit.

"It is" I said back releasing my hand from his.

"But it's beautiful" I added as I tucked my hair behind my ear. The sound of rain became louder the harder it poured.

"When you love someone, you'd do anything for them.. even kill" I said looking up at him. We held eye contact for while making my body tingle with emotions.

"But it should never get to that point" I said laughing it off.

"I'd kill for you" he said looking at me with a serious face.

"I'd kill anyone for you" he added.

"No, no you don't have to" I chucked awkwardly as I looked down at my hands.

"Then?" He asked as he continued to look at me.

"Love is a lot of things, love is doing things you usually wouldn't do for anybody else" I said.

"Like how I stopped eating children after you told me too?" He responded.

"Yeah like that.." I said quietly looking away. I quickly got up trying to get out of the now stuffy room. Penny suddenly grabbed my arm, making me sit on his lap. I wrapped my legs around him as he sat at the edge of the bed. He smelled like hot cocoa, like he said he would. I stared at him innocently not knowing what to expect.

"You love me" he said as his hand caressed my cheek.

"I don't really know what love is" he said.

"Just know that you are very special to me and I'd do anything for you and if that's love then I guess.." he trailed off

I guess it means I love you" he said making my heart pound in my chest.

"Penny" I said before placing my lips gently on his. They were soft like the first time I had felt them. It was one of the few times we had shared a passionate kiss.

We parted lips, gasping for air. I wrapped my arms around him, hugging him tightly.

"Wanna hear a joke?" He said ruining the moment. I looked up in amusement.

"Sure" I said preparing to fake laugh at whatever lame joke he was gonna tell.

"You" he laughed taking me by surprise. I softly smacked his arm causing his face to grow serious.

"Oops" I said before jumping off his lap and running into the living room. I heard his footsteps behind me. I looked back to see him chasing after me. I laughed as I continued to run around my apartment, laughing my ass off as he chased me.

"Stop" I continued to laugh before I tossed a pillow at him.

"You're in trouble now" he teased with his lisp voice as he began to chase me with incredible speed. I didn't get very far because before I knew it, I was being lifted into the air struggling for air as I giggled continuously. He lightly spun me around and all I could think was how long it had been since he had this kind of fun? He seemed happy, something that came rare with him.

He softly tossed me onto the couch before gently crawling over me. We were now face to face as I continued to giggle softly. He looked at me in amusement at my childishness.

"Humans are so vulnerable" he said as he caressed my face.

"My human" he said as his face became serious. He continued to caress my face as if it was the first time he had seen me.

"Yours" I said.

"Don't go" I pouted as the sun rose. I held tightly onto his leg like a baby, but he wouldn't budge.

"I have to eat" he sighed heavily.

"I'll be back I promise" he tried compromising.

"Noooooooo" I said clinging onto his leg tightly. He sighed in annoyance as a response.

"Fine" I huffed as I let go of him. I got up crossing my arms around my chest.

"I'll see you later" I said causing him to grow angry.

"Don't do this" he said kneeling down to my height.

"I sleep for 27 years, what are you gonna do then? Cry?" He said.

"Don't talk about it" I said growing angry. I didn't want to think about it all, I hated the mere thought of it. He looked down before standing up.

"I'll be back" he said before disappearing instantly. The room felt empty without him. I sighed in defeat as I made my way to the bedroom. We hadn't slept since 11pm. We spent the whole night hanging out doing absolutely nothing but kissing a lot.

I took a quick shower before changing into some soft sweats and long sleeve. The day had been rather cold, I could feel it creeping into my house. My mind started to wander as I brushed my hair.

"What did he mean by 'it's been dealt with' "I asked myself as I started to imagine the worst possible scenarios causing my body to panic . I quickly changed my thoughts before I stared to worry. I didn't want to questions penny's actions, he knew what he was doing.

I walked into my living room, sitting on my couch right after. It was almost November and I hadn't even planned what I was gonna do for thanksgiving, reminding me that I hadn't called my mom in a while. I picked up my phone dialing her number as I placed the phone to my ear.

"Hey honey" my moms cheerful voice poured through the phone.

"Hey mom" I said smiling, glad to hear her voice.

"So, I'm hoping you booked your plane ticket for thanksgiving" she said as I rolled my eyes playfully.

"I haven't but I will today" I laughed happy to be able to spend the holidays with her and my dad.

~~~

"I'll leave on the 20th around midnight" I said as I scrolled through all the plane tickets for sale.

"That sounds perfect hun, you'll have enough time to settle down before the celebration" she said agreeing with my purchase.

I was on the phone with my mom for about 2 hours just catching up and laughing about all the gossip running through the family.

"Did aunt Lisa really say that" I laughed as tears threatened to spill at how hard my mom and I were laughing. A sudden sound of bells made my head snap up as I saw Penny standing in the middle of the living room, looking down at me.

"Okay mom I'll have to call you later something came up" I said trying to let my mom go. After numerous goodbyes we hung up leaving me alone with Penny.

"Hey" I said as my heart fluttered at the mere sight of him.

"I missed you" I added trying to break the silence. I stood up walking towards him. I stopped right in front of him as I played with the buttons on his suit.

Without warning Penny lifted me up the ground, instantly slamming me into the wall. His eyes were glowing and I knew he was hungry. He hungrily kissed me as I tried catching up with his lips. His hands gripped my wrists as he pinned them above my head. I tightened my legs around him allowing him to press himself harder against me. I loved feeling him against me. We broke the kiss in order for me to catch my breathe. I looked into his hungry eyes, wanting more.

"Make love to me" I said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49K 1.1K 17
Finally the house was ready. All renovated, painted walls, furnished and tidy. The only thing left was to cover the well in the basement, but that sh...
3.1K 107 35
She was it's favourite. She intrigued it more and more every time she broke from her trance. Now she feels safe with it, but what happens when it isn...
38.6K 652 32
The same day that Pennywise came to earth he thought he came alone but little did he know that his childhood friend came secretly with him. Find out...
154K 2.3K 17
you are richie toziers younger sister by a year, which automatically makes you apart of the losers club! richie is super protective over you and your...