Storm Drains (pennywise love...

By adria101

Sitting in her dark room with tears streaming down her face and a broken heart, she had been completely obliv... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chaper 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
🎈Thank you🎈
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
🎈thank you🎈
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Thank you
Book 2 announcement

Chapter 9

26.5K 834 825
By adria101

Dusk till dawn- Zayn and Sia

*ding ding ding* my phone vibrated, waking me up in the process. I looked over to see Rebeca sound asleep on the couch across the living room. I rubbed my eyes as I yawned before sitting up. I immediately winced in pain at how sore I was down there. Penny had been rough but I wasn't complaining. I'd just have to tell him we couldn't do anything until I could feel anything other then soreness down there.

My phone lit up at another notification causing me to grow irritated.

"Who the fuck is awake at this time" I whispered as I reached for my phone. My heart suddenly sank as I remembered Norman and his text message. I looked down at my phone only to reveal 4 messages from him. My eyebrows furrowed in confusion as I opened the messages more confidently than the last time.

"Hey I know you saw my message, respond please" 11:23pm

"Lola please, we need to talk. I know you want to talk" 12:58am

"Listen, I messed up. I know I messed up, but just answer okay? Let me make it up to you" 12:58 am

"I haven't stopped think about you, about us okay? Just please let me talk to you" 1:00am

My heart filled with anger and disgust at his sudden change of mind. Not that long ago he was happily engaged with Regina and now he's hitting my line at midnight?

I was about to shut my phone off before his name flashed across my phone screen indicating he was calling me. I dropped my phone, staring at it with wide eyes. I hesitatingly picked it up before slowly accepting the call. I placed the phone up to my ear waiting for his voice to flow through.

"Hey" he said softly as if not to wake anyone up. The image of him next to his sleeping fiancé while he calls me flashes through my mind causing me to become angered.

"What the hell do you want" I hissed at the phone.

"Listen I know you're upset and broken and I'm a real dick for what I did but hear me out" he said as I scoffed in response.

"I can't stop thinking about you, I was an idiot for what I did and I realized this very late" he continued.

"And I don't expect you to take me back immediately but I wanna fight for you, for us, for what we had" he trailed off finishing his speech.

"Aww really" I said as I placed my hand onto my chest.

"Can you send me cute messages like you did before? You know, so I can look at them and remind myself of the love we had" I asked him. The phone went silent for a moment.

"Umm okay yeah sure anything for you" he agreed as he began to send me love messages as we continued to talk on the phone.

"I'm so happy you're being understanding and I promise you I'm leaving her, I'll leave this bitch for you" he said trying to convince me. I winced at the choice of word he used to describe her but quickly let it go.

"Promise?" I said biting my lip.

"I promise" he said before we decided to hang up and go back to bed. Before I laid back down, I looked through the messages he had sent me.

"I've never stopped loving you"

"You meant and mean everything to me"

"I can't stop thinking about you when I'm with her"

"I will do anything you want, to prove to you that I love you Lola"

"She doesn't mean anything, I was afraid of how powerful my feelings towards you were, so I got scared and fled. But I'm coming back to you , as a man more than ever"

"I love you Lola, I really do"

I smiled to myself at the messages feeling happiness. I quickly shut my phone and laid back down closing me eyes. I had the biggest smile on my face.

The next morning I rushed out, dropping Rebeca off along the way and heading out to run errands. I had a busy day planned. But first I had to do something very important.

I stared up at the tall building consisting of offices as people buzzed about busy with conversations. I headed inside as the instant smell of coffee infiltrated my nostrils, reminding me to get myself a cup before heading home. I walked up the friendly looking woman at the front desk as she smiled up at me from her computer.

"Hi, I was wondering if I could see Regina? I am a family friend and have urgent news that cannot wait" I said smiling as the woman nodded, picking up the phone and dialing a number.

"Yes, yes okay I will let her know" the woman said before she placed the phone down.

"Regina isn't expecting anyone" she said looking back up at me

"But she has agreed to meet with you regardless" the woman added as she pointed towards a door.

"That is her office dear, whenever you are ready" she said as I thanked her and made my way hurriedly towards the door.

"Hello?" I said as I slowly opened the door. Regina was sitting in front of a long table staring right at me. She had a large computer she must have been typing on because it looked as if she was in the middle of an essay.

"Hi.." she said giving me a confused look before her eyes widened at the realization of who I was.

"Oh, what brings you here?" She asked suspiciously as she sat up from her seat.

"I don't think Norman would be comfortable with this" she said a little less polite this time.

"That's why I'm here" I said before walking over towards her desk. Her fingertips gently placed over the table, she looked at me as if I was threat.

"I won't say much, instead I'll show you" I said sliding my phone across the table. She looked down to see the messages Norman had sent me the night before. She slowly picked the phone up as she took off her glasses.

"He also called me" I added as she continued to inspect the messages.

"You're a lia-" she began to say before I cut her off.

"Do what you will with this information, I came here to help. Don't take it if you don't want it" I said snatching my phone back from her. She looked up at me in shock as tears brimmed her blue eyes.

"Just tell your fiancé to stop contacting me" I said  before I headed for the door.

"Wait" she said as I slowly turned around confused.

"Thank you" she whispered as she sat back down looking at her hands in complete shock.

I simply nodded and walked out the door without saying another word. As much as it hurt me to destroy a relationship, she didn't deserve this.

After a long day I headed towards the cafe. I sighed as I waited for my coffee to be prepared. The cafe itself was fairly busy but I didn't mind waiting. A sudden hand grabbed my shoulder causing me to turn around, only to be faced with Norman. My mouth became dry as I figured out the right thing to say.

"Why" he said as his eyes became red with tears and his hand tightened on my shoulder. My order was suddenly called and I shoved my shoulder away from him to pick it up.

"Don't fucking leave me like this you dumb bitch" he said trying to reach for me again, earning a couple stares from employees and customers.

"Get the hell away from me" I said before rushing out the door and into the street, making my way home as fast as I could. My heart raced and I felt as if he was following me. Sure enough I heard heavy footsteps behind me.

I continued to walk fast as I found myself in the middle of an empty street. My body tensed as I heard Norman's voice.

"Fucking stop" he said as he forcefully spun me around making me spill the coffee onto the floor.

"She left me, I'm all yours now, isn't that what you fucking wanted?!" He yelled in my face as I began to panic trying to find a way out.

"I'm gonna make you pay for what you did" he said as he began to forcefully kiss me and grope me in the middle of the sidewalk.

"Get the fuck off of me!" I fought back as I tried pushing him off only causing him to grow angrier by the second. He then ripped the top portion of my white t shirt as he began to kiss my neck making me want to gag. He reeked of alcohol.

"Norman stop!" I pleaded again trying to make him let go of me. He wouldn't budge and instead tried moving me towards a more isolated area as I continued to struggle against his grip. I quickly kneed him before falling onto ground at the sudden impact.

"You bitch" he grunted against the pain. I panted heavily as I tried getting up and making a run for it. Norman's head snapped back up but instead of looking at me, he looked past me into the open street. His eyes filled with fear as he began to shake his head.

"Wha-" he began to say but I immediately took this opportunity and shot up, making a run for it. I turned around to see Norman still standing there shocked and frozen in place. I continued to run not looking back after that.

Once in my apartment I slammed shut and locked all my doors and windows. Grabbing a kitchen knife, I ran into my bedroom and slid under the blankets as I fought back tears trying not to cry. I couldn't believe that side of Norman. I thought he was a kind, gentle soul. But all that was thrown out the window when he left me and the way he left me. Norman was much older than me. He was 36 and me being a stupid 20 year old really believed this man loved me. That he was more mature than other boys my age. But I was wrong. I felt stupid for crying over him all those days. He didn't deserve to know me like that.

My panic was beginning to wear off. I kept telling myself I was gonna be okay, but the moment I heard a creak in my bedroom, I began to panic uncontrollably as I held the knife tightly in my hand as I pulled my knees to my chest. I was still under the blankets when I felt them suddenly be ripped off causing me to yelp. I didn't dare look up until I felt soft hands take the knife out of hands.

"Penny" I said looking up as I jumped onto him. I suddenly began to sob aggressively as held me tightly against him. He began to run my back trying his best to comfort me, something he wasn't accustomed too.

"H- he -tri- tried to" I tried saying as my crying kept getting in the way. At this point I was already hyperventilating.

"I know" Penny's raspy voice echoed through my ears.

"It's fine, it's dealt with" he said as he continued to rub my back. I held tightly onto his neck feeling safer by the second. After a couple minutes my crying died down and all I was left with was swollen eyes and hoarse voice. I unhinged myself from Penny and sat facing him as I wiped the remaining tears off my face.

"Sorry" I said looking down as I played with my hands.

"No" he said as he took my hand into his. I looked up to see his calming blue eyes.

"It's been dealt with" he said as he placed a strand of hair behind my ear. I nodded to let him know I understood but I didn't even want to ask what he meant by that. My eyes felt droopy and he immediately took notice.

"Sleep" he commanded as he pushed me down on the bed.

"I'm scared" I whispered as I stared up at him.

"Please stay" I begged as he looked at me with a blank expression.

"Please, I'll be safe with you I know I will" I said as I reached up to caress his face. His eyes shut softly as my hand softly touched his cheek.

"I'm safe with you" I said as my eyes began to shut sending me into a deep sleep.

"Always" he said before I was out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.3K 1K 17
Ana is visiting her sister for the first time in Derry. She quickly meets Pennywise the Dancing Clown, and the reason for his obsession with her is a...
286K 6.4K 34
Don't get me wrong guys, Just doing this for you, here's the story plot.⬇ Pennywise the dancing clown knows (y/n) more than anyone else, even her par...
49K 1.1K 17
Finally the house was ready. All renovated, painted walls, furnished and tidy. The only thing left was to cover the well in the basement, but that sh...
103K 1.8K 18
What happens when Pennywise starts to feed on something other than fear? It related fanfiction. Another semi-self insert piece (I seem to do those a...