A New Beginning

By Spyroguy

The league of villains, Desperate, capture hundreds of quirk-less kids in the hope of making a army of nomous... More

Prologue
New dream
Unatural Recovery
Note 1
Developed crush
Note 2
The fated battle
Anouncement
The date
Aftermath
1k
Ideas for new stories
Emotions surface
The truth slips
Im SO SORRY
Happy holloween
More than friends?
Thank you
Burning desire
Declaration of war
Happy Thanksgiving
Ending this story?
(Season 2) Spirits rise
Obstacle course
Cavalry battle
IM BACK IN ACTION
Bad news
The Clock Starts
True Love Motivates All
The end is here
The Final Chapter
Thank You All

U.S.J

6.4K 218 54
By Spyroguy

Izuku P.o.v

I sat in class chewing on the end of pencil and staring out the window "If I can get your attention" Aizawa tried to grab people attention as he ended the lesson "Today we will be going somewhere very special...U.S.J the disaster training facility" As he told us that the class boomed and cheered, I joined in for I was exited to see how my quirk could rescue people other than fighting. I looked over and saw Uraraka looking at me, I gave her a slight wave as she returned it "Now are there any questions" Everyone raised their hands "Other than advise or what we'll be doing" Everyone other than Momo dropped their hands "Momo" She dripped her hand and stood up "When will we be leaving" He looked at his wrist "In a few minutes, Go to the gym and get dressed" Momo grit her teeth "Coulda told us earlier" We yelled at him rushing to the gym. When we arrived we got dressed in our hero suits and got ready for the trip "I can't wait" Kaminari said aloud as I stretched out my muscles "Me either" Kirishima punched his palm as I twisted my back "What about you midoriya" I took in a deep breath and let It our slowly as I focused on a imaginary enemy. I jumped forward sending off a bunch of punches at the imaginary villain, I jumped aside, did a leg sweep and finished off my combo "Woah" The other guys looked at me with either admiration or hatred "Dude, I don't think we're gonna be fighting anyone" I looked over at him as he flinched "Always be prepared"

I rolled up my sleeves and walked outside seeing the others gathering near the busses "Deku" I heard Urarakas voice behind me as two soft squishy ball pressed against my back in a hug "H-hey Uraraka" She pulled away and walked around so I could see her "I'm so exited, What do you think we'll be doing" I thought about the question as the rest of class 1-A gathered "I think we'll be disaster training, Like separating us up and seeing what disasters our quirks work best in" She nodded and looked around "We should get on the bus's" I nodded in agreement as we raced over to the bus and got on trying to locate a seat "Oh deku look" She pointed at a seat that was empty and rushed over to it only stoping to gesture for me to sit with her. I sat down as the rest of the seats filled up and people began chatting "Hey deku" I looked over on the inside of the seat seeing Uraraka pulling on my sleeve "Yeah?) She parted her eyes and looked at the ground with a light blush growing across her cheeks "D-do you mind if I s-s-sleep on your shoulder" She stuttered closing her eyes "I don't mind" she opened them with a wide sparkly smile as we sat back and she leaned on my shoulder "Thank you deku" She said finally as the bus set off towards U.S.J. I couldn't sleep or talk, I felt something, Something in my gut, That told me trouble was brewing. But I shrugged it off.

Uraraka P.o.v

I felt the bus come to a stop as people began to Stand,  a nuzzling feeling began happening in my cheek "Uraraka, Uraraka we're here" Deku whispered making me drowsily life myself from his arm "Oh, okay" I rubbed my eyes as he stood up and began getting off with the others. Once I had fully woken up I left the bus and stretched outside of U.S.J, It was a huge facility maybe twice the size of U.A, Analyzed around for deku as my sight set soon him looking at U.S.J a bit of sweat slowly falling down his forehead. I rushed over and tackle hugged his arm making him snap out of his daydream "U-Uraraka" I nuzzled my cheek into the dog fabric of his suit, It was warm and soft almost like a nice pillow "Oh deku...Five more minutes~" I fake whined as he poked my forehead "We have to get ready, So wake up" I smiled and nodded but it disappeared when I saw his face "What's wrong" He swallowed and took a glance at the building to our right "I got a bad feeling, Bot the nervous blues, A real sense of danger" He rubbed his hand on the back of his neck as he stared down the building. I had heard about something like this, apparently people who had great fighting instincts also had a sort of sixth sense when I came to situations like this, It wasn't likely but it was possible "Well then we'll just have to keep our eyes peeled" I grabbed his hand and pulled him over to the group gathering in front of Mr.Aizawa "Okay, We'll enter the building and you will have a Run down of what's happening by another hero" We walked inside and made our way through the doors to the standing hero 13 "Hello kids" He called as we approached "Eraser, Where's all might" Mr Aizawa walked up and whispered something to the hero, I only caught the last part of his conversation "His Time ran out already?" Mr. Aizawa nodded as we listened in on the 13, But deku strayed away from the group. "Hey, Get back over here" Deku Pushes his way through the crowd and almost bumped 13 as he rushed to the stairs "NONONO" He yelled looking around as if eyes were surrounding him "Izuku what are yo-" Mr Aizawas scolding was cut off by kirishima squealing "I didn't know we were going to be fighting fake villains today as well" I rushed over to Dekus side as I saw the black portal in the middle allowing people with weapons to come through and gather at the bottom of the stairs "Shit" I heard Mr. Aizawa curse as he put on his goggles "13 evacuate the premises and get back up, I'll hold them off" He yelled charging down the stairs and diving into fights with them "Okay kids you heard him let's go" Everyone turned and started to jog with thirteen until he looked back "HEY KIDS LETS GO" I turned to deku and pulled on his sleeve "Come on deku, we have to g-" I like looked at his eyes and froze, I felt my blood run cold and chills run down my spin as I saw something in his eyes "D-deku" He hardly noticed I was there at all, His eyes were focused on a white haired man in the middle, His breaths Began to get faster as he stared longer "DEKU" I screamed shaking him, He Glanced at me as I saw a tears in his eyes and they began to fall down his cheeks. His face cringed up and he whipped back to the villain "I'm sorry Uraraka....But please....Let Go" I didn't let go because he asked, It seemed like I was forced to as a black aura surrounded deku "Ahhhh" He yelled jumping down the stairs and charging right into the mass of villains "DAMNIT " Thirteen yelled "UGH WE HAVE TO GO, HES GOT ERASER HE'LL BE FINE" 13 sounded like he was trying to convince himself more than us. I couldn't move though, my body had locked as I watched deku fight as he efficiently disarmed and t.k.o All the villains in his way.

Third person P.o.v

Deku flew through the masses of villains like a bullet though through the air, He knocked out each one and swiftly went to the next, But he had only one objective and that was to reach Tomura. Aizawa was surprised to see how good the boy was at fighting but didn't spend to much time focusing on him as he had to keep his eyes on the villains for his quirk to work, Deku punched his way into a crowd of villains as one went though his fist and latched only his shoulder allowing for several others to do the same "GET OFF" Deku screamed using his quirk to tear them off of him, He used his quirk to push all the other people out his way as he charged toward Tomura only one thought crossed his mind, Vengeance. A black blur flew across the pavement as deku was punched in the face, the punch held so much force it threw deku yards away and made him crash into a concrete wall. "Good work Nomou" Deku Heard Tomura say as he tried to recover, At the mention of Nomou he looked through the blood dripping down his forehead at the disgusting creature before him, It was a black abomination with a masculine appearance, Immense strength, and brain pulsating in a seemingly glass shield. Deku felt his heart stop for a second and his mind went blank, the only thing he could see was  Su-Chan's face. A cloud of smoke and broken concrete was the only thing where deku used to be as he propelled himself at the monster. It threw a punch and deku dodges Sliding on the ground and delivering a dozen of his own, As the hulking figure tossed out attacks deku dodged them with ease and dealt out his own only giving little damage. The longer he stood there the more he was filled with disgust, This was what they were going to turn him into, As he thought that he began to get sloppy. He jumped up and kicked Nomous head, Nomous hand flew up and grabbed dekus leg as his grip grew tighter and snapped the bone in it, Dekus screams filled the facility as he was thrown into the ground and Nomou continued to break him, Aizawa saw the boy being torn apart and charged for him trying to reach him But was cut off by the villains, Uraraka could only cry and watch as deku was broken by the thing. Dekus Eyes has been cut by the rocks so he could only see little, But he did see one thing, Uraraka crying. This filled his body with adrenaline and sent rage through his soul, To Everyone watching Nomou crush him it happened so fast the normal eye couldn't see it, It broke the sound barrier as nomou was sent flying only landing a few dozen yards away, He was missing his entire right side of his body as smoke began to arise from where it had been and he began to regenerate. The place he had been sent from was but a crater as a bloodied and broken deku crawled out, His legs and arms twisted in gruesome and disturbing ways, His Eyes burned with the fires of hell in his pupils, Seeking vengeance. Uraraka watched in horror as his arm twisted and snapped back into place becoming functional, But already dreadfully broken. He used his quirk to do the same with his other limbs as Nomou got up "No one...makes her cry" He whispered launching forward at inhuman speeds and grabbing nomous arm, With ease he ripped it off and turned it around plunging it though nomous chest, nomous took a chance and punched deku as blood splatter on the ground and the boys head jerked back but didn't move, He turned back to the regenerating nomou and kicked his knee back snapping it and kneeing nomous face breaking its jaw. Aizawa was finishing off the last of the villains in his area as he saw deku fighting with nomou, It was like a battle of titans each blow breaking the concrete around them and shattering either there own limbs or the other ones body. Deku took a punch and was sent flying back into a wall in which he walked right out of like it was nothing. His hand was raised as nomou charged him but stopped a ways off, His body jerked here and there as he struggled to move. Dekus grew a wide smile as his hand flew across the air and nomou was thrown through it, crashing though stuff and receiving massive wounds from it, deku continued his attack repeatedly smashing nomou in the ground and through the forest. He ran after nomou as he used his quirk to swiftly move through the different terrain. The class of 1-A stood in shock watching the sweet honey bun ruthlessly rip apart a seemingly immortal being,  a huge blast happened at the end of the lake area as water splashes in the air and they watched as nomou was sent skidding across Only to smash into the stairs. He squirmed there as a figure began walking across the water, Dekus butler outfit was torn and dirtied, the white suit now completely soaked in blood and the young boy wearing it looked like a piece of play doe, Having his limbs severely broken as he forcefully snapped them back into place. They watched as dekus head twitched approaching nomou a wide smile across his face, The black monster launched forward and grabbed dekus head and the class of 1-A gasped thinking it was the end of the sweet boy, Until they saw the nomous back begging to bubble as its guts were blasted out. He stumbled back as his regeneration slowly repaired its inereds "His regeneration has defiantly decreased since the start" Aizawa commented as nomou took a knee. Deku threw his hand up sending a long blast of thin wind at nomou, As it made contact it slit open his chest as The long jagged cut didn't begin healing "No way" Uraraka said aloud as dekus other hand raised "Now...Is the end" His Hands crossed eachother as they shook obviously struggling to do something. Everyone watched in amazement and horror as dekus hands slowly went across eachother and nomous wound was ripped open. The nomous scream filled the facility as it was cut short followed by 2 thuds, One for each side of the corpse.

Uraraka P.o.v

I watched the half of the body hit the ground, deku only turned to the white haired villain and began limping towards him. I pushed past 13 and ignored his screams for me to come back, I rushed down the stairs as tears filled my eyes and my heart began to race "DEKU" I screamed as mr. Aizawa tried to catch me, I ducked slipping past his grasp and rush toward him. As I approached him I tackle hugged him from behind and tried to stop him from advancing. "DEKU, STOP" I fell to my knees bring him with me as he grabbed my hand "Let Go...LET GO" He screamed not looking back "No" I said through my cry's "URARKA YOU HAVE TO LET GO, HES RIGHT THERE...THIS IS MY ONLY CHANCE TO AVENGE HER...TO AVENGE THEM" The pure emotion in his voice made me cry harder I looked past him towards the white villain as he entered a black portal "YOU HEAR ME TOMURA, ILL FIND YOU...AND ILL DELIVER WHAT GOD COULDN'T" Dekus final threat sent chills down my spine as the black portal disappeared. I sniffled looking deku Whose face was blank, his hair shadowed his eyes as I felt something wrap around my stomach "URARAKA" I heard mr.Aizawas voice scream as he pulled me back just in time for me to see the ground around deku indent and that black aura that surrounded him shot out of around his  body "AHHHHHHH" He screamed as the things around him began to rips apart, The water was being pushed off the shore and the trees bent over front he sheer pressure of wind. It all stopped though as a flash of yellow went by me and a huge man held dekus shoulder "It's Okay now" He looked around the grounds, The blood stained, Gorey grounds "For I am here" Deku looked over his shoulder with tears in his eyes receiving a hug from all might, and just like that the day at U.S.J was over. 

Hey guys it's me, just wanted to pop in a note about how I'm sorry if the fight scene and the writing after it is really sloppy, It's my first ever written fight scene and I wanted to really emphasize how deku was breaking himself to fight.  You know that scene from Tokyo ghoul where kaneki twisted his leg back into place, Thats what I was going for. More about this will be told in the next chapter Aftermath. I love you guys, You give me a reason to write and you motivate me to shoot higher and be better.

Thank you

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4K 53 50
Ever since Izuku Midoriya was discovered to be quirkless, his life has been nothing but torment. So what will he do when he is offered an escape to h...
548K 20.7K 49
Everything was going well for the young hero in training, Izuku Midoriya. That was until, the league wanted him. The league of villains managed to...
117K 4.3K 25
One fateful day and your life is forever changed. After being captured by the League of Villains, you soon find your destiny intertwined with a man w...
178K 6.5K 52
Izuku Midoriya disappeared at age thirteen without a trace. Years later and case forgotten, the League of Villains take center stage as the biggest t...