Storm Drains (pennywise love...

By adria101

Sitting in her dark room with tears streaming down her face and a broken heart, she had been completely obliv... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chaper 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
🎈Thank you🎈
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
🎈thank you🎈
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Thank you
Book 2 announcement

Chapter 8

33.7K 904 682
By adria101

"Oh I think he'd like this" my friend said holding up a velvet lingerie like set. I had decided to spend the day with my friend Rebeca and have a girls day out that consisted of shopping, eating, and maybe a sleepover, as childish as that sounded.

"I can't believe you're engaged" I said smiling at her while she continued to eye the lingerie set. It was a velvet pink set and it was rather cute than sexy in my opinion.

"I know I'm so happy, I've never been this happy" she said as she smiled widely. I was happy for her, she didn't have the best childhood and deserved pure happiness. Something her fiancé Mark was able to do very well was give her happiness.

"Omg you should try it on" she said pushing the velvet set onto my hands as she gave me a wink.

"Doesn't hurt to look sexy and cute for yourself once in a while" she said trying to convince me.

"If only you knew" I thought to myself as I smiled walking towards the fitting room. I didn't see the point in buying cute stuff to wear around Penny because it would get destroyed at the end, and he didn't really seem to care about that kind of stuff anyways. He's not human after all.

I sighed as I looked at myself in the mirror. The velvet was soft on my skin and it didn't look so bad after all. I even started to contemplate on purchasing it but I wasn't going to wear it around Penny. That would be my dollars down the drain after he savagely rips it off my body.

"I'm glad you bought it" Rebeca said as she took another sip of her lemonade. I looked out towards the street as we sat at a little cafe, eating lunch and catching up.

"Yeah, I'll wear it today since there won't be another reason to wear it anyways" I said looking back at her.

"You're beautiful, don't let what these scummy boys did to your heart define you" she said as she placed her hand gently on mine. I sighed in agreement and decided to chance the subject.

"Soooo, have you decided on a date?" I asked referring to her wedding date.

"Nothing in specific but I do want it to be in the summer" she said.

"I was thinking the beach" she added as she ran her fingers through her hair, tossing her soft blonde waves.

I sipped on my drink as she continued to give me details on her dream dress. She was so beautiful, inside and out. It almost made me feel insecure but all the feelings washed away when I thought of Penny and how much desire there was. He made me feel so wanted and desirable. As crazy as that sounded.

"Hey you ok?" Rebeca laughed as she waved me out of my thoughts.

"What? Oh! Yeah" I said as my cheeks flushed pink in embarrassment.

"Thought I lost you there for a sec" she said before opening her lips to say something else.

"Are you daydreaming of someone? Someone you haven't told me about yet?" She said wiggling her eyebrows in a flirtatious way.

"What? Noooo" I said waving my hand loosely around, trying to get her off the subject before I admitted to her that I was fucking an evil clown that I didn't even question was not human.

"How's Mark?" I piped up before she continued to interrogate me about who I was seeing. Something I wouldn't dare tell a soul.

"He's great! He just got promoted at work" she began to say as I tried my best to keep up with all the details of her perfect life, the life she deserved. The conversation continued on until we headed home.

"Im gonna start making the snacks" Rebeca offered as she headed towards the kitchen. We had decided on a movie night at my place as part of our sleepover. We had chosen a scary movie as we were both fond on horror . I apparently was a little too fond of horror if I do say so myself.

"Alright I'll be taking a quick shower" I said as I walked into the marbled bathroom. My cheeks flushed as I remember the exact events that had occurred a couple days ago in my tub with Penny but right after my heart sank. After I had confessed my love for him, he disappeared. With no trace at all. I tried not to overthink it, he wasn't like us after all, but staring at my white tub made me a little sad. I quickly got out of my clothes as I waited for the water to heat up before I stepped in. I did my usual shower routine as the warm water prickled my skin but every time I closed my eyes I could just feel and see Penny's hands on my skin. It made my crave him so much but I knew I couldn't have him soon. I continued to shower letting the sweet aromas from my shampoo and body gel whirl around the room. I hummed to myself to no song in particular as I stepped out into the warm and foggy air.

I wiped at the mirror as I began to blow dry my hair. Already dressed in the cute velvet set, I started to appreciate my decision in purchasing it. It was comfortable, especially for rainy days when I would usually stay in. After my hair dried evenly, I began to pick up the mess in the restroom before I heard my phone ding.

I quickly made my way to my phone that was on the sink as I looked through the notifications. My body suddenly froze at the simple notification that read Norman's name. My head swirled with emotions as I realized he had texted me. With shaking fingers, I unlocked my phone and clicked the message icon.
My breath hitched in my throat as I read the words on the screen.

"Hey, I know you don't want to hear from me anymore but can we talk?" -Norman

I slammed my phone down as I continued to stare at it as if it was a bomb ready to tick off. I slowly looked up into the mirror and to my pleasant surprise, found myself staring right into Penny's golden eyes. He had his freshly washed suit on, he didn't forget to pick it up before leaving me dumbfounded in the tub.

"What's wrong doll?" He asked in a soft almost suspicious like voice. My heart raced as I only imagined this to be a trick question, knowing well he already knew the answer. Before I could respond, Penny made his way to me rather quickly. Without hesitance, he turned me around to face him, lifting me up and sitting me on the sink. I heard my phone fall into the sink bowl but that was the least of my worries.

He smelled sweet and it made me feel a bit relaxed compared to the circumstances. He held onto my waist as he parted my thighs, standing in between them.

"I asked what's wrong" he repeated as his grip on my skin tightened causing me to flinch a bit. He knew the answer, he just wanted it come out of me. He was playing with me, something he was very good at.

"Don't make me hurt you" he threatened as he leaned closer to my face but still far enough to see him completely.

"N-no-nothing's wrong" I stammered out in nervousness. He saw right through me causing him to deeply chuckle.

"Are we lying now?" He said as one of his hands suddenly gripped my hair causing my head to tilt back forcefully. I kept my eyes on him, knowing better if I didn't. He wasn't usually this rough, so that's how I knew that he knew.

"Say it" he said forcefully as his grip on my hair and hip tightened even more causing me to whimper. Strangely, I was feeling fear and a bit of pain but overall I was feeling aroused. Seeing him this way, so possessive and dominant just made me wanna wrap my legs around him and ride him all over again.

"Norman contacted me" I said as he suddenly let go of me causing me to stumble forward a bit, threatening to fall over. I looked up at him as I continued to get aroused at the image of an angry Penny. His eyes narrowed as he stood there silently, as if he was contemplating on killing me or fucking me into oblivion. I preferred the second option.

Growing frustrated at his stillness I spoke up almost regretting what came out of my mouth but was too late to prevent.

"Maybe I should respond to him" I said as Penny's fave grew in anger I almost thought steam was going to come out of his ears. Suddenly, he smiled as he waved his finger at me.

"Naughty girl, that's what you want right?" He said as he continued to look at me in amusement.

"You want me to get jealous and angry because that seems to turn you on" he said as he chuckled.

"Maybe" I said in a teasingly manner only trying to get him angrier by the second. I knew the danger I was putting myself in but that only turned me on even more.

Continuing with my act, I parted my legs apart slowly as I continued to make eye contact with him nor breaking it for one second.

"Punish me" I said as I bit my lip. Penny's eyes filled with hunger and lust as he practically leaped on me, making my back slam in the mirror above the sink. It was a miracle it didn't shatter into a million pieces from the force. He gazed down at my body as he made his way up to my face finally looking at me.

"Cute" he said referring to my clothes as he played with the string on my tank top. His hand slowly gripped onto my shorts as I prepared to see them be torn off and flown across the room but to my surprise he carefully but roughly slid them down my legs as they fell softly onto the floor, leaving me completely exposed.

I swallowed a moan that threatened to spill as he parted my legs even more, getting comfortable in between them. He quickly slid his member out of his suit causing me to close my eyes in anticipation. It was clear there would be no foreplay today, he was angry and hungry and just wanted to please himself, not me. My body tensed as I felt him slide into me roughly without warning. My back arched against the mirror as my hands gripped tightly onto the edge of the sink as he continued to roughly pound into me. Before I could start moaning, his gloved hand quickly slapped over my mouth, shutting my mouth closed as I opened my eyes to see what he was doing.

"We're not alone" he smirked as I quickly remembered that Rebeca was in the other room. My loud moans became muffles against his hand as he kept fucking me over the sink. I suddenly felt myself bite onto his fingers making him scowl in pain only causing him to go harder. Soon my moans became screams and not even his hand could hide the sounds. He stepped back as he exited me causing me to whimper at the loss of contact.

"You're too loud" he said in a frustrated and annoyed tone as he took off his glove and immediately shoved it deep into my mouth almost causing me to gag. My eyes watered as he then quickly returned to fucking the hell out of me. The glove seemed to have worked because soon after, he seemed completely lost in his own pleasure, not being bothered by my loud moans that now sounded like whimpers against the white cloth. My hands tried holding onto his shoulders but my body was in so much pleasure, I couldn't get a good grip. My head tightly rested on the mirror as my back arched allowing him to hold my back as he continued to thrust in me. His grunting and growling only adding pleasure by the second and I didn't know how long I was gonna last. As if he read my mind, his lips then fell onto my neck as he licked the soft exposed skin. He would bite down causing a bit of pain but nothing I couldn't handle. The pleasure I was feeling on the other hand, felt as if it was too much for my body and before I knew it I reached my climax screaming into the soft cloth in my mouth. I pulled harshly onto his hair. I wouldn't be surprised if Rebeca had called the cops by now after all the noises coming from the restroom. My chest raised and fell heavily as I tried catching my breath something that was difficult to do with glove still shoved deep in my mouth. I raised my hand to take it out before he smacked it out of the way.

"We're not finished" he said in a dark raspy voice before he quickly flipped me over. I was now leaning over the sink, facing the mirror. Both my legs were now touching the floor as my forearms rested on the sink. I was able to see myself in the mirror, I was red and sweating. I looked like I had just gotten into a fight and lost. Penny stood behind me with a look of accomplishment on his face. As if he was proud at how disheveled I look caused by him. He then kicked my legs softly , parting them so that he could enter me from behind. The glove was now soaked with my saliva threatening to spill. Penny noticed this as he removed the glove from my mouth. I quickly swallowed and panted for air before he shoved his other glove into my mouth. He threw the wet glove onto floor before looking at me with an evil grin.

"So wet" he said before he forcefully entered me causing me to tightly hold onto both edges of the sink. I closed my eyes and whimpered in pleasure as he began to thrust in me. I opened my eyes and saw him looking into the mirror. He wanted to see himself fuck me. He wanted to see himself destroy my small human body and that turned him on insanely. He continued to thrust his hips into mine as I felt every inch of him. My legs felt weak as they threatened to give up causing me to fall over. He must've sensed that because he aggressively placed his hand flatly onto my back, pushing me tightly against the sink so that I wouldn't fall. My knuckles became white from how tight I was holding on to the edges of the marbled sink as he continued to enter me roughly. I continued to scream in pleasure as he gripped onto my hair, forcing me to look up and see him fuck me in the mirror. I was at the verge of tears as I felt myself getting close again. He felt it too because before I could let myself cum he whispered in my ear.

"Fucking wait" he said in between heavy breaths as began to thrust faster and harder than any normal being could do. I felt my body growing numb compared to the immense pleasure that I was feeling in my core. I whimpered as he began to growl and lose himself in the pleasure. He looked up at me with a demonic evil look as he continued to grunt. His eyes then looked down onto his dick and how he was entering me. This must have sent him over the edge as he growled heavily.

"NOW" he growled as I felt his warm liquids fill me up as he orgasmed only sending me to do the same right after. I tightly shut my eyes closed as tears fell down my face from how good it felt, my screams of pleasure sounding loud even against the glove in my mouth. I heard him moan/growl loudly as he continued to sloppily thrust in me becoming slower and slower as he came down from his high the orgasm caused. I quickly spit out the glove into the sink as I gasped for air once again.

"Good girl" he cooed as he took himself out of me, buttoning the bottom portion of his suit back up. He picked me up against his chest as my body fell limp. I was in a daze and I could've knocked out right that moment. He chuckled as he softly patted my hair.

"I bet Norman can't make you feel like that" he said as he chuckled deeply.

"Hey what took you so long?" Rebeca asked as she gave me a curious look.

"Sorry I love showers" I said as I took a seat next to her. She handed me the popcorn before looking at my neck wide eyed.

"What the hell happened to you?" She asked pointing at the hickies Penny had left behind.

"Oh that" I said trying to not panic and come up with a lie

"I burned myself with the blow drier" I lied praying she'd let it go. Thankfully she did.

"You're crazy" she said looking at me suspiciously before laughing.

"I know I am" I said as I laughed with her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

103K 1.8K 18
What happens when Pennywise starts to feed on something other than fear? It related fanfiction. Another semi-self insert piece (I seem to do those a...
52K 1.5K 19
Hardened by New York streets, fearless Y/N moves into Neibolt house, grateful she got the house for such a low price. After months and months of reno...
38.6K 652 32
The same day that Pennywise came to earth he thought he came alone but little did he know that his childhood friend came secretly with him. Find out...
140K 4.8K 95
Desperate for a fresh start following a heartbreaking ordeal, Venus Denbrough, the beautiful daughter of the stuttering "Loser" Bill, has decided to...