Mr.Happy (boyxboy)

By yolybabes

Chris and Sam are trying to figure out how to be Happy More

Mr.Happy (boyxboy)
Chapter 2 :What the fuck
Chapter 3: Clubbing done right
Chapter 4 Part 1
Chapter 4 Part 2
Chapter 6:What just happened?!
Chapter 7: Coming home
Chapter 8: A few kisses won't hurt
Chapter 9: Thoughts
Chapter 10: Bathroom Fun
Readers this is your time
It's Going Down
Chapter 11

Chapter 5: The Mucci Family

482 23 0
By yolybabes

What could he want?

I followed him onto the couch. He sat down then pulled me onto his lap.

"So tell me How you feel?", he began tracing up and down my arm with his fingers. I felt a tingle shoot up my arm.

I swallow, "well I feel pretty Good right now. I am happy."

He smiled and hooked his arms around my waist. He kissed the dip in my chest and laid his my chest.

"What shall we do now?" he asks.

I thought about it. We can't go out well I don't know if he wants to be seen with me. We could make out or make dinner. So many things we could do.

"We can make dinner or go out to eat.", I suggest. He looks up at me and smiles.

"We'll go out to eat. Dress to make people jealous." He kissed my cheek, smacked my bum, then disappered into his room.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As I buttoned up my last button to my light blue dress shirt I looked in the mirror. Zippper up, pants striaght, and my shirt is perfect. I might be ready. I hear a knock on my room door. I look up.

Shit my hair.

I run my fingers through my hair and then go to the door. I see Chris in a black dress shirt and a pair of dark jeans.

"You look very nice Sam", he says grabbing my hand pulling me to the door. He left me at the door and quickly went to turn off all the lights in our apartment. He came back and shoved his wallet into his back pocket.

"Shall we?" He asked opening the door. I walked out then he followed behind me. We got to the front and I stopped at our cars. I had a choice to make. Before I could make it Chirs unlocked his car and opened the door for me. I walked over to him and as I got into the car I felt his hand go around my lower back helping me inisde.

"Thanks", with that he closed the car door and got in the car himself. Pulling out of the apartment complex and onto the road was silent. I felt Chris' hand touch mine. He intertwined our fingers and brought our hands closer to his mouth. He place a soft tender kiss on the back of my hand and then looked at me.

"We're almost there.", he said turning on the radio to make the car ride less awkward.

He stopped the car in front of a restaurant I've never heard of. Mucci de la flore was it's name. Chris turned off the car and looked over to me.

"I didn't want to tell you but my family runs this place. I work here every couple of days. So don't feel nervous. "

All I could do is swallow. Chris was always at my house. I never once met his family. Fuck me. What am I supposed to say when they ask who I am? Am I his boyfriend or just a fuck thing?

Chris got out of the car and made his way to my door. He opened it for me and then closed the door after I got out.

He lead me by my hand and we entered the restaurant.

I looked around the restaurant. Every person with an apron on was looking at Chris and I. He let go of my hand and walked into the kitchen.

I heard a women shout then a girl squeal.

"Who did you bring? " the women said. She sounds Italian.

The kitchen double doors open and a short women comes out. She walks passed me and says hello not knowing I was Chris' date.

Chris appeared behind a teenage girl that was exactly like him and came up to me. He smiled at me, "Ma you passed right by my date. " he said and his mother turned around quickly.

"He is your date? "

He nodded and I slowly began to blush then look down.

"Yeah ma he's my date. This is Sam. Or Samuel if you want to get fancy. "

His mother walked up to me. She had a look in her eye that said "I'm about to smack you " but she didn't. Instead she hugged me.

"I knew my only son was gay, he has 6 sisters. How could he not", she chuckled.

"U-uh aha yeah. I guess so it's nice to finally meet you Ms. Mucci. "

She smacked my arm slightly hard which made me lose my breath.

"Call me Mari "

I nodded and felt Chris grab my hand. He gave it a squeeze and then began telling his family how great I was Which made me blush.

"Ma, can we have some dinner here?"

Her eyes lit up, "Of course ! We eat 5 minutes after we close. "

"No ma, I mean just me and Sam ", he held up put joined hands.

"Oh. I'll set everything up", she kisses her son's cheek and then mine.

The teenage girl grabbed two menus and lead us to a table in the middle of the restaurant.

Chris pulled out my chair and waited for me to sit then pushed it in. He sat down and the teenage girl handed us the menus.

"Oh Sam, this is my little sister Amila. "

"Hi Amila " I say shyly.

She smiles at me then tells up to call her when we're ready.

I looked down the menu and everything looked delicious. I wanted some homemade pasta. I closed the menu and looked at Chris.

While he was reading the menu his eyebrows furrowed and he bit his lip. It was unbelievably cute. He caught me looking at him.

"What? "

"Uh nothing. What can we get to drink? " I ask.

"I'll get us a bottle of wine hold on", he put his hand in the air calling his sister over,"Can we get a bottle of wine? "

Amila nodded and went into the wine cellar under the restaurant.

Chris put the menu down and just looked at me until Amila came back with a bottle of wine.

"Papa has this for you. For something special. Or someone ",she looked at me, "So here you are. Do you know What you guys would like to eat?"

Chris and I tell her our order and she quickly walks over to the kitchen to cook our food.

After waiting 10 minutes and chatting about how his family was when he was little, Amila brought us our food.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"That was so good", I said placing my fork onto my plate. Chris smiles and takes a sip of wine then puts down the glass.

Amila came and picked up our plates then brought us a plate of chocolate lava cake.

"We are sharing this. Not because I'm cheap but because it will be romantic. "

I laughed then grabbed a clean spoon from the side of the plate. I took a spoonful of the Cake and placed it in my mouth. A small moan of delight escaped my lips as I chewed.

"Save that for later ",he winked at me, "Can you give me some?" he asked.

I put a spoonful of Cake into his mouth and he smiled as he chewed.

"Time to go babe ", he said getting up from the table and heading to his mother at the cash register. He kissed her cheek and whispered something to her that made her smile.

I walked to him and then he kissed me. It wasn't a lustful kiss as we shared before but more like a loving one. I blushed and took his hand in mine.

I yelled goodbye to Amila and we walked outside to the car.

Chris opened the car door for me again and I got in. Before he closed the door he leaned down into the car and kissed me again.

"Let's head home. We have one more thing to do. "

What more can make this night?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

924 16 12
When a guy has a crush on his best friend, everything changes as his best friend finds out who he really is. "Having my first kiss with the boy of my...
89.1K 453 10
Boy x Boy one shots
112K 2.2K 27
Story about two guys who find out about each other's feelings. One of the guys is a bully and other is just a bullied boy. After one beating in schoo...