INSTAGRAM *Completed*

By lettykummer

It all started with a like. More

Instagram
Cast
Sofia
Audreyana
Sofia
Justin
Sofia
Khalil
Justin
Sofia
Justin
Sofia
Khalil
Audreyana
Sofia
Justin//Sofia//Insta Dm
1k
Justin//Khalil//Insta dm
Audreyana
Sofia
Justin
Sofia
Audreyana
Khalil
Justin
Audreyana
Sofia
Justin
Sofia
Justin
Justin
10k
New book

Justin//Khalil//Insta Dm

1.1K 22 2
By lettykummer

@khalil: ok dude what's so important?
@justinbieber: you know that girl Sofia Jamora?
@khalil: you mean that sexy as hell girl you always like her pics and commenting? That Sofia? Yep I know.
@justinbieber: Uhm i need your help
@khalil: sure with what?
@justinbieber: i don't know I want to know her a bit more and stuff
@khalil: *sings* Justin is in love! Justin is in love! Justin is in love!
@justinbieber: omg shut the fuck up and anyways I'm not. I don't even know her.
@khalil: ok, ok I'll help you but just because her friend audreyana is sexy as hell too and maybe I'll have some time to talk to her.
@justinbieber: my turn *sings* Khalil is in love! Khalil is in love! Khalil is in love!
@khalil: ok bye, asshole

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 17.3K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
546K 19.7K 95
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
Fake Love By :)

Fanfiction

153K 3.6K 50
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
822K 50.3K 115
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...