Marked

By Peircedblackviel666

"You know the price for failing, don't disappoint me." "I promise I'll succeed" Tiffany Fawkes used to be a r... More

First Day

12 2 0
By Peircedblackviel666

Ominous grey clouds loomed over the school as the bell rang for the first lesson.

I walked down the halls ignoring how everyone fell silent and stared at me as I passed.

Hushed whispers rustled down the corridor and I caught a few snatches.

"who's she?" "she's one of those kids"

I held back a sigh and continued down the corridor towards the classroom I had been instructed to go to.

I opened the door and the room fell silent just like the halls as they took in my appearance. Again I ignored the stares and stepped inside, the clunk of the door closing behind me sounding ten times louder.

After a few minutes the teacher seemed to come back to his senses because he cleared his throat and said "well everyone it seems we have a new student. Why don't you introduce yourself?"

I raised an eyebrow at him and looked around at the people in the room. It was kind of amusing that no one seemed to recognise me. Surely I hadn't changed that much?

"my names Tiffany Fawkes and I would really like it if everyone would stop staring at me." I said and almost immediately they looked away, sneaking glances at me as subtly as they could.

I fought from rolling my eyes and headed to the free seat at the back. I was rather confused why no one seemed to recognise me but I knew they'd recognise me eventually and that's when the real fun would begin.

The teacher continued saying whatever he had been saying before I walked in and I took this time to survey the people around me.

I was starting to recognise people now, putting names and faces together.

"but sir, don't you think you're being a bit excessive? Studying is so boring, doing it every night could kill us with boredom."

I clenched my teeth as her voice grated on my nerves and her simpering faked innocent smile made me want to puke.

I recognised her instantly. Rebbeca Grove, the most popular girl in school, and the girl who used to make my life absolute hell.

I kept my eyes on her throughout the rest of the lesson and when it finished I followed her out of the room, keeping her in my sights.

She hadn't changed a bit, it was obvious no one had put her in her place yet.

She was the perfect target.

"Hey Rebbeca!" I called out and Rebbeca turned around slightly confused as her eyes settled on me.

"Hey? You're new right?"she asked and I nodded with a smile. "Well I suppose someone better warn you then." she said with her usual smug smile. "warn me about what?"I asked with a confused expression.

She took a couple steps closer to me so she was right in my face. "Don't get on the wrong side of me or you'll end up 6 feet under like the last girl who dared to try anything." She gave me a sickly sweet smile, patted my cheek and walked off, completely oblivious to the pure rage that I was struggling to hold back. she definitely hadn't changed since I'd been gone but it wouldn't be long until I had the last laugh. She'd pay for what she did. They all would. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.7K 1K 200
DISCLAIMER: I do not claim ownership over this story. I only MTLed it. Original novel: https://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=5287959 Although Luo...
142K 5.5K 73
Elite3532, an individual who can be considered as an icon among the Tensura fandom community failed in accomplishing his dream... As he regretted his...
78.9K 7.7K 53
Nandini Verma was 18 when she penned her first story, a tale of passion, betrayal, and revenge. It was a masterpiece, poised for publication. But on...