Just A Yungin' (August Alsina...

Par Kutie_Pie567

All rights reserved to @Kutie_Pie567. No copyrights. Plus

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Ayeeee
Chapter 22
Chapter 23.
New
Chapter 24
Songs
Aye
Chapter 25
Aye.
Chapter 26
Yo.
Chapter 27.
Addiction
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Yoo.
Chapter 31
Um.
Chapter 32
Update.
Chapter 33
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Aye.
Chapter 37
Yoo.
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Hm.
Ugh.
Chapter 42.
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Who up?
Chapter 47
Chapter 48.
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Epilouge
Jealous

Chapter 16

96.5K 2.1K 1.2K
Par Kutie_Pie567

August P.O.V

"So what did you see?" I asked Mama T.

"A man, about 5'9,  I couldn't see his complexion cause it was dark and you know bout these old eyes honey. But anyway he went to the back and I guess he picked the lock and went in that way. By the time I got my glock and made it over there the little nigga was gone." she said. I laughed a lil and so did Mal.

"Thanks for being a good neighbor Ms. T" Mal said.

"No problem sweetie. I would've been a great neighbor if I would've popped one in his ass for you." she said seriously.

"It's all good." Mal said smiling.

"We'll see you later Mama T." I said hugging her.

"Bye babies. And tell Shelia to call me. We neeeedd to talk." she said walking us towards the door.

"Yes mam" I said before leaving. That reminded me I needed to call her later on too.

"You coming over?" I asked Mal.

She looked from her house to mine and shook her head yes.

"I'm scared as hell. I know it was Derek and he's dangerous. Seriously. " she said.

"As long as you with me, you safe." I said as we walked into my driveway.

"How you know? He could be watching us now." she said.

"And?" I said smiling and picking her up so that her legs wrapped around my waist. I placed one of my hands on her butt cheek and pecked her lips. "Let him see how happy we are."

"You are something else." she said smiling.

I carried her into the house letting her feet hit the floor.

"You tryna cook ya man something?" I asked taking off my socks.

"Is my man gonna clean up this living room? I don't come over for 2 days and look at this." She said picking up 3 empty soda cans.

I looked around.

"Bae it ain't even that messy." I said.

"August." she said giving me a straight face.

"Aight, I'll clean it up." I said sighing. "Can you help?"

Her face expression when I said that. was hilarious man, but I couldn't laugh cause then she'd think I was joking.

"Please?" I asked wrapping my arms around her waist.

"I'm not helping yo ass. I ain't help do this." she said trying to move my arms.

I went to the thing I knew that will definitely get me some help. I hungrily kissed her neck as my hands made my way up her shirt. A moan escaped her lips, that's when I knew I won.

"Aight. Damn." she said.

"Yo ole horny ass." I said letting her go and picking up candy bar wrappers.

"Aye..Chris and Kae not together no more right?" she asked

"Nah. Why wassup?" I asked.

"You think it's too early for him to get in a relationship again?" she asked putting the movies back on the shelf.

"I don't know. It depends on if the girl right for him." I said. "Who you have in mind?"

"Cierra." she said.

I thought for a minute. Cierra was a pretty girl, had a nice figure and was basically everything Chris wanted. Especially since she was light skin, that nigga loves a light skin. Unlike me, I like em all. But I'd prefer brown skin or dark skin. But in my eyes who the fuck actually cares, you can't change your pigment.

"Yea..He going out with us tonight. Have Ce tag along." I said.

"I hope this work." he said.

*

Malorie P.O.V

I stepped out of the shower and threw on my black leather pants, so that my booty would stand out perfectly and a "Testimony" crewneck. I added a black Testimony beanie and applied my red lipstick to set it all off. I decided to even add a lil mascara tonight.

It was a promotion night for August's album and who other than me to help my man.

August came inside my room, looking as I slipped on my shoes.

"Baddie Alert" he said licking over them lips. "And shawty wearing the Testimony gear. Marry me?"

I laughed a lil and went to my dresser to get my diamond studs.

"I'll think about it." I said.

"Well you wasting time. I'm trying to have bout 30 kids. 2 soccer teams, my nigga." he said.

"Who the hell pushing out 30 kids?." I asked looking up at him.

"You guh. You gone be pregnant every year." he said laughing.

"You hilarious." I said laughing.

"I know. But let's go." he said. "Ce in ya living room waiting."

"What about Reek & Lana?" I asked.

"They meeting us." he said .

*

Me and August decided to just chill tonight. We danced a couple songs but the rest on the time we chilled in V.I.P..

"C Boogie in the mothafuckin house." I said hugging him.

"She tipsy." August said laughing. I was a lil tipsy, but not to the point I couldn't function or understand stuff.

"Chris meet my cousin Ce. Ce meet Chris." I said.

"Hey. It's nice to meet you." Chris said smiling and shaking her hand. Good thing Cierra wasn't the type to get starstruck like me.

"Hey." she smiled.

"Anybody sitting here?" he asked pointing to the spot next to her.

She shook head no before he slid in beside her. They started conversation and that's all I remember.

"Bae you just look so good." August whispered in my ear while feeling all on my inner thigh, causing juices to flow.

"Auggie stop." I snickered lowly.

"I just wanna be all up innat . Right now." He said taking my earlobe into his mouth. This nigga here...

"August stop." I said laughing.

"Come on." he said grabbing my hand and standing up.

I rose up, following him through the crowd. He led us into a bathroom, and locked the door behind us.

He sat me on the sink , licking over his lips. "So you gone let me get it or nahh?"

I laughed an threw my arms around his neck.

"10 minutes." I said. After that he ain't waste no time sliding off them  leather pants, sliding them panties to the side and going to work.

-

Chris P.O.V

"So where you from?" I asked Cierra.

She was bad man. Shawty looked A1. She looked kinda shy,  but I know with just a bit of talking she'd loosen up. To be honest I was just looking at her as a girl I'd fuck around with.

"Richmond born, Atlanta raised." she said.

"I like a country girl." I said throwing my arm around the back of the chair. "So you know you look good,  right?"

"I've been told." she smirked.

"Cierra you a pretty girl,  and we both single, so you gone let me take you out?" I asked getting straight to the point.

"No. I barely even know you." she said. I looked at her sideways. I've never been rejected.

"What you mean?" I asked.

"Let me get to know you better, then we can talk about a date." she said standing up and walking away, but not before sending a wink my way. I couldn't help but stare at her curves in the dress as she walked away.

If she wanted to be chased, call me the cheetah.

*

August P.O V

"Man stop playing. Let's go again." I said hoisting Mal back against the sink.

"August no. People probably lined up to use the bathroom." she said laughing and sliding her pants back on.

"Man aight. Don't be surprised if my ass rape you tonight." I said sliding my pants up.

"I ain't going no where else with yo ass. Dragging me into the bathroom." she said fixing her hair.

"Ain't nobody drag you. Yo know you was bouta get some of this act right when you came in here." I said smirking.

"Boy come on." she said.

We walked out the bathroom and back towards the front. Lana and Reek were no where to be found as well as Ce and Chris. I just figured they were out dancing and shit.

"I'll be right back. I'ma go get a drink." she said.

"Aight be safe na." I said smacking her butt as she got up. She mean mugged me causing me to laugh. "Ain't nobody tell yo mama to feed you all them greens. It's tempting darling."

"I'll be back nigga." she said leaning down and pecking my lips before turning to walk away.

I sat and took a Insta vid for my followers to look at and I flew threw my twitter timeline. I got rudely interrupted by somebody tapping my shoulder. I was really into my shit, I forgot I was even out in public.

I looked up and seen Kelsey.

"Oh, wassup Kels." I said as she sat beside me.

"Nothing. Just saw you chilling, it would be rude to not say hey." she said smiling.

"True. How you doing?" I asked.

"Good. Just ready for Monday to start work." she smiled.

"Yea I forgot all about it." I said.

"I love this jacket." she said grabbing it. I was starting to feel a lil uncomfortable.

"It goes perfect with this shirt." she said running her finger over my chest.

And of course at them worst moment possible Mal came back.

"Excuse the fuck outta me? But why the hell you feeling all over my man." she asked sitting her new drink down.

"Bae it wa-"

"No You shut the hell up cause you let it happen. I should slap the fuck outta both of y'all light bright asses." she said.

I shutup then cause I did not wanna experience Mal pimp hand again.

"Um Valerie, it wasn't how It looked. I was just complimenting just shirt." Kelsey said.

"My name is Malorie. Remedial ass." she said. "Let me get the fuck outta here foe I whoop a trick ass."

"Who you calling a trick, hoe?" Kelsey said. I wide eyed her. I honestly felt bad for her cause she ain't know.... Mal strong ass hell. Kelsey had in the height department but that I ain't mean shit.

"Obviously you." Mal said.

"Baby stop." I said standing up and grabbing her by the waist.

"Wait, you called me a hoe.?" Mal asked.

"You heard me the 1st time. August I don't understand why you always choose the ghetto hood rats." she chuckled.

After that I had to use everything in my skinny ass body to hold Mal back.

"Bye bitch." Kelsey smiled before walking away.

"You better not let me catch yo ass in the street bitch, or that's Yo motherfucking ass..On life it is." Mal yelled still in my embrace.

"Malorie calm down." I said.

"Let me go." She said snatching away from me and walking outside.

I followed her out, but when I was coming out the club she was getting in the cab. By the time I got to my car the cab had left but I just assumed she went home. But I went to her house seeing no lights on. I used the key under the mat and sure enough she wasn't there. I didn't know where shawty could be. I blew up her phone all damn night, no reply.

--------------

Ayeee. I would've updated earlier but I ain't have enough feedback.

Kelsey?

Was August kinda wrong? I mean he had time to stop the situation.

Aug and Mal ole nasty selves in the bathroom.

Chris and Ce?

Commentssssss needed!

I love y'all. Keep it Trill ♥✌

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

1.2K 7 22
Had another account and wrote this on it. Found it and decided i wanted to keep it.
765K 20.6K 30
©2013-2015 by michellelavonne All Rights Reserved.
107K 3.3K 28
Cristine is 25 years old and work with her mom at a law firm she have everything money wise but she isnt where she want to be with her love life but...
LessonS. Par Fun

Fiction générale

46.6K 2K 76
She shows him how to live; He shows her how to love.