I Will Love You Forever ✔️

Door jkwnws

Completed "What the hell do you think you're doing?" I asked, glaring at him while he forcefully dragged me o... Meer

Cast Members
1: It's Gonna Be A Fun Day
2: Eye Contact With The Bad Boy
3: Seating Partner
4: Friends?
5: Officially Blake's Date
6: The Perfect Dress
7: Dinner ( Part 1 )
8: Dinner ( Part 2 )
9: A Dramatic and Depressing Night
10: He Asked To Hang out
11: His Little Angels
12: Alone In My Room
13: Different
14: Throwing Rocks At My Window
15: Mother
16: The Story
17: New Guys
19: Brother and Father's POV
20: One Of Them Knows
21: A Set Up
22: Meeting Luke
23: Saturday
24: Pain
25: Awake
26: September 21st ( Part 1 )
27: September 21st ( Part 2 )
28: September 21st ( Part 3 )
29: Tick Tock
30: Wedding Bells
31: Gone
Epilogue

18: The Unexpected News

3.8K 120 18
Door jkwnws

Now it's the third period which is Mr Johnston's class which I have the same class as James, Edward, and of course the new guys. I took my usual seat near the window where I can always stare at the clouds and form it in shapes in my mind. 

" James?? " Shawn yelled. My eyes snapped to him from the window, catching my attention. 

He turned around to look for the one who shouted his name. When he make eye contact with Shawn, his eyes widened, which driven my curiosity more. 

" Shawn? What the hell are you doing here? " James questioned him. They both did the bro hug and me, yeah well, I'm feeling lost.

" Am I missing out something here? " I blurted out. Both of them looked at me with a blank face, and I just shrugged my shoulders. " So is anyone telling me how you guys know each other? " I cocked an eye brow, still waiting for my question to be answered. Still tapping my foot impatiently. Waiting and waiting for about ten seconds and he finally speak. 

" Jade, Shawn here.. " James pointed to him, " Is my girlfriend's brother. " 

" Jane's brother? But I thought you told me that Jane was not from this town? " My eyes drifted from James to Shawn. " That's what puzzled me too.. So, explain. " I waited for Shawn to answer his question, when I realized that his question is being directed to me when I saw both of their eyes looking at me. I pointed to myself with raised eye brows. " Me? What do I have to explain? " 

" How did you and Shawn met? " He crosses his arms over chest like a police interrogating me.

" Ask him. " I point to Shawn accusingly. 

" I asked you. " He insisted. Looks like all my friends are stubborn. 

I let out a sigh. 

" Long story short, it was a year ago at a park when I'm resting my eyes at the park. So him and two other boys, Ravier and David, were playing basketball. And the ball basically hit me when I can't hear them warn me because I was wearing headphones listening to my music. And that's how we met? " I answered that ends up to be in a questioning tone. James seems to be satisfied with my answer and gone back to talking with Shawn, which seemed to be private as he dragged his ear out of class to " talk ".  I heard him say, " Where the hell is Jane? I miss her so damn much.. " I smiled, wondering how Jane would look like if I met her or when James introduce her to me. 

I went back to my seat, and laid my head down on the table as I rest. Something shuffled next to me which was disrupting my nap, I groaned. I look up to see the person which surprised me. 

" Blake? Since when were you in this class? I thought you were Miss Hamelton's ... " Blake is always  in the other english class 2 rooms down from mine. 

" Why can't I? I just want to see my best friend.. " He show me that one billion dollar smile that reveals his white straightened teeth. Lifting up a worksheet that shows the transfer of class, listing that it's approved. I smiled back. I admit that it hurts when he somehow friend-zoned me, but as much as I love for him to be mine, I would never ever do anything to break this friendship. No matter how that word leave a bile taste on my tongue. Hey, it's better than nothing, right? 

 I turned my head back down to not let him see my hurt expression but unfortunately, class happen to just get started.

Poke.

Poke

Poke

I shifted in my seat. 

Poke. 

Poke. 

Poke

" Urgh, what do you want, Blake?! " I yelled while my head is still down, feeling annoyed.

" It's not me. " Blake replied, with a slight edge to his voice.

I lifted up my head, and turned around to see David and Ravier smirking. Blake's expressions seemed to be grumpy, but I didn't question him about it. " What do you guys want? I'm really needing my sleep. " I glared at them. David pointed his finger to me to come closer, I raised my brows but did it anyway. 

" He seemed to be jealous. " I choked mentally. 

" No way.. " I shook my head and laugh, but with no humor in it. 

" Yes way. " Ravier interrupted. " When the three of us came to say hi to you this morning, he was glaring at us at one corner as if you're his. " I looked at Blake, but he just glared at the whiteboard. 
" And when we poked you.. He tried to stop us, but failed. He and us know how persistent we are. " David added. I looked back at him, trying to not let the smile form on my face. " And when I talked to you during lunch and you sat across from him. He was stabbing his food with his fork like it's an enemy. " Ravier said. I shook my head, chuckling at how ridiculous Blake may have looked for doing that out of jealousy. 

Jealousy. It's weird. It's weird to be seeing him acting it out either.

" He can be mad about anything.. Something may have happened back at home.. " Trying to convince myself so I won't have high hopes. 

" Trust me, I know how it is when a guy is jealous. Been there, done that. And now, he's probably jello like a lime green jello right now, because you are talking to us hotties." Ravier whispered back, with a cocky smirk. I rolled my eyes but my lips twitched a little. 

" Aren't you two a bundle of arrogance." I hissed playfully. 

" Stop being stubborn and open your eyes wider. We know he likes you. He's whipped for sure.. You can count on me for that info. " David smirked. I looked back at him.

I took this time to study his features. He looked so concentrated during lesson, with his brows furrowed together in seriousness. His soft plum lips was in between his teeth as he gently nibble it. I studied his eyes, his eyes turn a shade darker and how it dilates when he's serious in thought. His jaw that is sharp that I think it can cut me when I touch it. Now that I think about it, I didn't really take in much of his appearance because his eyes are always the one luring me into him. David caught me staring at Blake, and my face felt hot as David smiled mischievously.

Blake looked back at me, with a stern expression. But when caught me looking at him, his angered eyes soften back to how he was when he's with me alone. We held each others' gaze of a moment, until a vibration was felt in my jeans pocket. 

I looked around the class, noticing Mr Johnston was writing something on the board and Blake's attention is back to the whiteboard, I fumbled with my phone and quickly take a look at the caller ID.

It was the doctor's clinic. 

I held my breathe with a frown as I look at the caller ID for another five seconds. 

When I looked back up to see if I'm not caught, expecting to no one to look at me. But instead, I find Blake was staring at my phone intensely and then back to me. His lips parted but I quickly put my phone back into my jeans pocket and went up to Mr Johnston, without sparing a glance at Blake's curious gaze.

" Sir, I need to leave early. I have an appointment. " I whispered, being cautious of everyone's stares. He just nodded and gave me an excuse letter that he wrote so I could pass it to the office before I leave the school. I went back to my desk and pack all my scattered books into my bag. Before I can turn to face the door to leave, two rough calloused hands grabbed my wrists.

That person or should I say, persons.  It's Blake and Edward. 

" Are you alright? " They both ask simultaneously. Suddenly, all the blood seemed to rush into my cheeks, probably forming two pink spots right now, but I composed because of everyone's stares. 

" I'm fine, I'll see you guys later. " I said coldly. I noticed everyone are staring at us. My eyes met with the new boys' concerned gaze as well as James 's. I yank my wrists out of their grasps and run out of the classroom.

Walking out of school, towards the clinic. 

 Fearing what Dr Hermans might tell me about my condition. 

  🍂🍂🍂  

At the clinic

" Jade Williams, you may go in now. " The nurse, named as Amanda, softly called out. Before I go into the room, Amanda pat my shoulder and giving a squeeze. Giving me a gentle yet somehow sympathetic smile, as if to tell me to not freak out and calm now. I smiled back at her, but it is fake. I gently knocked on the door twice before I went in. 

" Ah.. Jade. I see you have received my phone call. " I nodded. " I've got your blood test results back. " This time, Dr Herman's voice sounded strained.

" How is it? " I asked silently. Praying that it's not something serious. 

" Before I reveal your results, can I ask you a question? " I simply gave a nod, not trusting my voice right now. 

" Did anyone in your family, has been diagnosed with cancer before? " When I hear that question out of his mouth, my mind went blank. My shoulders are stiffened, my throat went dry and my fingers are fiddling with each other roughly. I let out a breathe that I didn't know I was holding in. " Yes, my mother has cancer. Lung cancer. " I answered. " And she passed away 7 years ago. " I added on. 

Dr Hermans seemed to be speechless for the first time and sucked in a breathe, finally revealing the results to me. " I'm really sorry to say this, but we found out your blood has some cancer cells that you might have received from your mother. And we've also found that it's not curable. But you can still receive treatments for you to last longer since you're still a young teenager. " He explained, with a gaze filled with pity and a sad frown. I kept quiet and my heart beat was beating faster. 

" I-is this a-a h-hereditary cancer? " I muttered after a long silence of taking in the news. 

" Yes... From your mother.. I'm so sorry to break the news to you like this.. " Dr Hermans sighed. 

To say that I'm speechless, is an understatement of the year. A warm, tear dropped from my eye and to my cheek, followed by many, many more which resulted me becoming a huge sobbing mess. Dr Hermans came to me, and wrapped his shoulders around me to comfort me, providing me warmth and ease. I leaned against him, as I sobbed against his white coat, letting myself drown in my emotions and leaving him drenched with my tears. The nurse, Amanda, came in to the room as well, grabbing my cold hands into her warm ones, gently squeezing them while I cry as she removed some of my hair that covered my face. My mind is a mess, my heart is a mess and now my body is a mess. 

  🍂🍂🍂  

It is about 6.30PM when I reach my house's door steps. I found a black BMW car on our driveway, knowing that my brother's home. I hesitated to turn the doorknob when I suddenly hear Dad rumbling with laughter in the house, he must've have shared his old fashion jokes with Asher again. I took a few minutes to calm myself down as I sat on the porch. 

Two questions have been lingering in my mind the whole time I was walking home. 

1. Should I hate Mom? 

2. How well will the others take in the news? 

Do Mom and God hate me so much to give me this unfortunately blessing? I asked myself.  My eyes betrayed me once again. I wiped my tears with my shirt as I sat up, and smoothing out the wrinkles on my jeans and shirt. To look normal is what I wanted but I know it's never going to be normal for me ever again. 

I let myself in to my house. 

I went straight to the dining room, where I figured both Dad and Asher might be and I'm correct. 

" Hey kiddo, where you've been? " Dad ruffled my hair as he gave me a kiss on the cheek. Asher just smiled at me with affection, and pulled me into a bear hug. My tears are threatening to come out at this point when I hugged back my brother as tightly as possible. I pulled away and went to my Dad, and hug him as well. 

Dad seemed shocked at first but gradually relaxed and hugged me back. He move his chin back a little so he can see my face as we hug. " Honey, what's wrong? Have you been crying? " He cupped both of my cheeks and he looked at me with urgency. He must've noticed my bloodshot and swollen eyes. I was about to pull away until another hand beat me to it.  Asher turned me around so I am facing him. He wiped the tears on my cheeks with worry plastered on his face. 

" W-" I cut him off.

" I have something to tell you guys. " I said with a cold and emotionless tone. It's clear that they are surprised  because this is the first time that I've used this tone to talk to them.  I went to the living room and sat on the couch. Both of them followed. Dad sat next to me while Asher sat on the bean bag in front of me. My hands went up to my face, rubbing it as I prepare myself to tell them the truth. Their curious and concerned gaze broke me. " J, what's going on? " Asher asked. He grabbed one of my hands and giving it a squeeze. 

" Jade, what's wrong? " Dad asked. He only called me Jade when times are serious. 

I pulled my hand back from Asher, leaving my hands empty with coldness. 

" I h-have.. " I shakily said. 

" J, you can tell us anything.. " Asher soothed me by sitting next to me and rubbing circles on my back so now, I sat in between them. 

" I-I.. " 

" Kiddo.. Jade.. Tell us... " Dad pushed. 

" I have cancer, guys.. I'm so, s-so s-sorry... " This time, I never let my tears stop pouring. I looked back at their faces, both of their mouths slightly parted, a bewildered expression taken over their concerned expressions. 

I knew everything is never going to same around me from now on. 

Who's kidding me? It's never the same anymore when Mom died anyways.

It's never gonna be not fucked up in the Riley's household. 

🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁

A/N

Tbh, I have nothing to say about this short chapter. I just know that I cried writing this chapter. I'm so sorry for those people and their families who were diagnosed with cancer... :'(

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

1.1M 5.2K 8
WARNING: CONTAINS MATURED CONTENT!!! IF YOU KNOW YOU CAN'T DEAL WITH THE EXPLICIT AND TRIGGERING SCENES WRITTEN IN THIS BOOK, THEN PLEASE, THIS BOOK...
4.6M 129K 100
"You like this, don't you?" Sam grins, running his tongue over his lip ring. "You're turned on by it." "Please," I wave my hand in dismissal. "Yo...
365K 9.3K 44
I smiled at him but tears were starting to blur my vision together. "I hate you." His smile faltered and he looked taken back, "Not like that, Drake...
43.6K 1.7K 34
"What the hell did you do!?" I heard a feminine voice behind me. I groaned and turned around to meet a very angry face. I have never seen a girl this...