My Golden Husband? (WGM Jungk...

By FallenOne22

[warning: this was written back in 2017 when i was still a bit young so, there is a lot of cringe and weird w... More

information
prologue
Chapter 1- Day Before (short)
Chapter 2- The Morning Of Set
Chapter 3- Meeting My Spouse.
Chapter 4- Seeing the face of her/his spouse
Chapter 5- Eating Together and Saying Bye~♡♡
Chapter 6- First Official Date (PART 1)
Chapter 8- House Hunting.
Chapter 9- Maybe More Than Friends?
THANK YOU
Chapter 10- Sick Day (Part 1)
Chapter 11- Sick Day (2)
rest in peace my love..
Chapter 12- A Mistake
Merry Christmas!
Happy new years fallen diamonds!
Chapter 13- A Faithful Day [part 1]
A Faithful Day (Part 2)
Epilogue
The end.
- hehehehhe-
Chapter 14: E X T R A
WE GOT MARRIED- BOOK 2

Chapter 7- Official Date (2)

4.6K 88 46
By FallenOne22

Previously-

"Jungkook this is....."

"Hullyunghan (??-??)

____♡____

"Hullyunghan (훌륭한-wonderful)" HyeAh said, speechless at the sight of her gift. She looked at Jungkook, her eyes filled with tears, though she promised jerseld not to cry.

"No-no! Don't cry Jagi, no no," Jungkook tried to reassure her, not wanting to see this girl with tears.

"It's so... wonderful. Thank you, so much!" She exclaimed, a few tears rolling down her face. She got up, and hugged the boy. Jungkook smiled; returning the hug.

"Always welcome." He replied, rubbing her back soothingly. He could feel his shoulder getting wet, but he didn't mind at all.

"Where did you find it?" She asked, wiping her tears.

"It's kinda complicated." He replied, giving his bunny smile.

"Thank you." She said once again, smiling at the boy.

She removed her gift from the small box. It was the necklace her mother gave to her before she expired. Unfortunately, she lost it while swimming in the ocean with others. She felt dreaded and guilty. She was so suprised by the fact that he spent his time trying to find it.

"It's exactly the same. How?" She asked again, tracing the sign of her mother with her name. The heart was big, indicating that mother's love never died.

"It took me a week, but I found it and re-design it. You should thank those boat workers, they helped me first." Jungkook said, smiling widely at her.

"Aha, you're so sweet," She said softly, smiling at her necklace.

"My my, what a wonderful and amazing husband!" The new person, Yugyeom who took Hani's place, exclaimed at his friend on the screen.

"That has never happened before on TV!" Min Sun exclaimed, clapping her hands together with happiness.

"They act like they were soulmates, and I love it!" NaRae said, smiling from ear to ear.

"Enjoy!" The waiter said, giving both of them the drinks they ordered.

"After this, where'd you wanna go?" Jungkook asked HyeAh, sipping on his drink. HyeAh looked thoughtful, before smiling brightly.

"Let's go to the new park that opened near your company!" She replied, smiling. Jungkook was dazed by her smile. It always caught him off-guard.

"Ok, let's go now? I'll drive." He said, looking down in his finished drink.

"You sure you know how to drive?" She asked cocky, raising an eyebrow to the man.

"Hey hey, I got it long back girl," He said, smiling at her attitude.

"Sureee"

"I'm serious," He said again, making a puppy face. She giggled before nodding her head. Both took off inside the car, leaving a top for the waiters behind.

"Honestly, that puppy was adorable." HyeAh commented on their early encounter with a puppy. "I had never seen such an adorable little baby."

"Majayo, (맞아요-thats right) I have never seen such cuteness as well." Jungkook replied, looking at the road and listening to her.

"We arrived!" Jungkook exclaimed happily. He removed his seatbelt and she removed hers.

"I never came here before. I'm honestly, super shook." She answered looking at the beautiful lights that were on at night. The trees looked magnificent, even more. She couldn't put the right words in to describe how magical it all looked.

"Do you wanna take a walk?" Jungkook questioned, looking at her. All HyeAh did was smile in response. Jungkook felt his heart skipping beats. Maybe one, maybe three.

HyeAh held her hand out, a sign that she wants his hand in hers. "Ready?" She asked him, smiling widely. "It's going to be a wonderful sight."

"It is, isn't it." Jungkook replied, gladly placing his large hands into her petit* ones. "I saw a small place where there were like seats for couples to sit, I guess."

"Lovely, let's go!" She exclaimed, walking happily with her fingers intertwined with his.

They took a tour around the big park, though it was long, it felt like minutes just passed.

"I don't wanna leave though," she said, looking out the window as her virtual husband was dropping her off to her dorm.

"Me too, but we will live together soon-" Jungkook quickly shut his mouth, blushing at his own comment.

HyeAh smirked, knowing excatly what he meant. "Oh, your excited to hold me then?" She questioned, leaning backwards.

"W-w-what? Ha-haha, no." He stuttered, failing horribly. He face-palmee himself in embarresment.

"Hey, thanks for today Jungkook." HyeAh said, smiling brightly making him blush.

"Thank you for coming with me," He bowed down to her, smiling.

"So, see you tomorrow?" She asked, walking up the stairs which led to her door.

"Yeah, what time?" He asked, following a little close to her.

"Around 11 in the morning, okay?"

"Yea, see you HyeAh!" He said, waving before going in his car. She smiled before going inside her house.

'What a wondeful day' they both thought.

___♤___

HYEAH'S TURN-
"What was your reaction when you saw the gift?"

"I was truly touched," answered HyeAh, taking a deep breath. "I never expected him to go through such difficulty just to get me my necklace back. I'm always thankful to him."

"Were you happy with the place he chose for the date?"

"I honestly was suprised by it. I didn't expect him to take me to a bar. But I'm happy he did."

"When you held his hand, did it feel right?"

HyeAh smiled brightly, sighing in happiness she said, "It was amazing! It felt so right! Almost as if we were always holding hands before. I was so comfortable and felt so safe in his arms. I hope we do more of those."

"Are you excited to shop with him?"

"Hell yes,"

◇◇◇◇

JUNGKOOK'S TURN-

"When you saw her reaction to the gift, how did you feel?"

"I honestly felt like I was gonna cry. Seeing her cry breaks my heart. As always, she placed her beautiful smile and made everything somehow better."

"When you held hands at the park, how was it?"

"Amazing. Our hands fit together perfectly. Her small soft hands were so beautiful and comfortable to hold."

"You excited to shop with her?"

"Obviously, we're gonna have lots of fun." He replied, smiling brightly.

Words- 1032
-03/10/2017

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

193K 5.5K 65
"You know being this close to you makes it hard for me to control myself." My eyes grew wide as I did not expect him to say such words. I couldn't t...
473K 11.2K 43
~Sequel to IT HURTS~ ~Completed [√]~ Taehyung and Jungkook are now happily married with each other. Taehyung is so happy that Jungkook is now officia...
75.6K 4.8K 19
Another cliché story with a council president Park Jimin and athlete Jeon Jungkook trope. A beautiful omega which became the council president of th...
908 12 29
"How can you accept this marriage when you know I love someone else kookie" Tae thought looking at the man opposite to him. "I know you don't love m...