✓ | Room 111

נכתב על ידי bomira

An unexpected encounter between a nice guy and a nice girl. Will it turn out nice if the two realize they're... עוד

01 Wait, what?!
02 The Rules
03 Bad Kookie
04 New Friends
05 Scared
06 The Reason?
07 Closer
08 You
09 The Truth
10 One Last Night
11 Don't Miss Me
12 He Knows
13 He Comes
14 I Hate You
15 Jisoo and Jinyoung
16 In Between Two Men Who Loves Her
17 She's Mine
18 The Call
19 A Night To Remember Part I
20 A Night to Remember Part II
21 Spilling The Tea
22 Dinner Time
23 My One and Only
24 Let's Be Happy
25 Happen Ending
THANK YOU

EPILOGUE

11.4K 505 234
נכתב על ידי bomira

7 years later...

Her big eyes wander around the living room, trying to catch a glimpse of the older boy that is hiding from her. A small smile is on her face as she catches a glimpse of something from the kitchen. She walks on her tip-toe quietly, wanting to surprise him.

"Boo!" she squeals and she pops out from behind the wall to the kitchen.

But, strange... There's none in there. "Uh?" she starts to get scared.

"What was that?" she mumbles at herself, looking around at the dark kitchen. But she shakes her head strongly, trying to get rid of scary thoughts, "No, Woorim... Appa said there's no ghost. Ghost isn't exist..." she runs to the window in the kitchen, opening the curtain to let the sunshine fall to lighten the previous dark kitchen.

She smiles brightly, "Hehe, no ghost!" she looks around the kitchen this time and she can see someone just closed the cabinet down there. She walks on her tip-toe again, thinking that it's him down there.

Her hand grab the knob and she opens it in a quick move, "Boo!"

"Ouch!" the boy inside the cabinet bumps his head in shock.

"I found you, Woojeong oppa!" the girl named Woorim smiles and she starts to dance happily.

Meanwhile the older boy goes out slowly from inside the cabinet, "Okay, you won!" he wipes off the dust in his clothes. "What do you want, Woorim-ah?"

"Tomorrow is my birthday! I want something from mom and dad!" Woorim drags her brother to the living room. They sit together on the large red bean bag as the little girl plays with her hair.

"But mom and dad is tired, though?" the older boy named Woojeong lifts an eyebrow.

"Then, will they forget my birthday?" Woorim pouts her red lips, making a sad expression.

"No. Mom and dad just got back from Japan. And grandma said that they're really tired. But I don't think they'll forget your birthday, Woorim-ah. Especially mom." Woojeong pats his sister shoulder.

Woorim stands up from the bean bag, "Let's remind them about my birthday now!" she squeals.

Jeon Woojeong glances at his sister and she starts to run away to their parents' room. "No, Woorim-ah! Mom and dad are still sleeping!" Woojeong runs to catch his sister in panic.

Woorim is quite a fast runner, she opens the door of the room. She pulls the curtain to shine the dim bedroom of her parents. And she jumps to the bed with a soft flop in between her mom and dad. "Eomma, appa~" she calls them cutely.

The mom is the first one to wake up. "Morning, Woorim." she smiles, kissing the little girl on the cheek. Jeon Woorim smiles at her mom, kissing her back on the cheek softly, "Eomma!" she hugs her mom as the mom sits up on the bed. And just then, Woojeong comes into the room.

"Oppa! Eomma is awake!" Woorim smiles as she hugs her mom tighter this time.

The mom is no other than Park Chaeyoung, a 32 years old Chaeyoung, with two cute little children that she loves with all of her heart. She looks at Woojeong, reaching out her hand wanting to hug him as well. But Woojeong is still there, looking all guilty.

"I already told Woorim that eomma and appa are tired, but she just ran away." he fiddles his fingers nervously, glancing at his mom.

Chaeyoung laughs at the cute behavior of her son. "Come." she opens her other arm for him.

Woojeong smiles at her before he jumps to the bed as well to hug his mom. Chaeyoung hugs both of her children as she kisses their crown of heads one after another. And surprisingly the two children are kissing her back in her cheeks, on each side. Chaeyoung laughs at them.

"Aw, you two are really sweet!" she smiles at them.

And suddenly a pair of muscular arms hug the three of them from behind. "Appa!" Woorim squeals as the dad is giving them a big hug. He kisses his wife's cheek first, then his son, and lastly his daughter. And after that, he plays around with Woorim by tickling her using his kisses on her cheeks and jaw.

Woorim laughs loudly as the dad takes her from Chaeyoung, but Chaeyoung doesn't look happy with that, "Jungkook, stop it! She will cry later." she shakes her head as Jungkook keeps on playing around with Woorim.

"Oppa! Save me!" Woorim shrieks for a help at her brother.

Woojeong chuckles before he hugs his dad – Jungkook, from behind and he tries to release his sister from the scary, dad monster Jungkook. "Appa, she'll cry..." Woojeong says to him. Jungkook releases Woorim and she jumps into Chaeyoung's hug immediately.

Woojeong is about to runaway as well but the dad monster is attacking this time, kissing his son all over his cheeks and jaw. "Appa is bad! Appa is bad!" Woorim points to Jungkook as Chaeyoung chuckles at how cute her daughter is.

"Jungkook... Stop it before anybody cry." Chaeyoung caresses his arm gently and he stops immediately. Woojeong is still laughing from the impact before Jungkook lifts him up in his arms.

"Why did my son and daughter wake up so early?" he asks them, smiling from ear to ear.

"Appa, tomorrow is my birthday!" Woorim announces loudly.

"Ah, jinjja?" Chaeyoung smiles at her.

"I'll be 4 years old tomorrow!"

"And I'll be 6 years old!" Woojeong says out suddenly.

"But your birthday isn't tomorrow!" Woorim looks at her brother.

"I know, but I got a lot ages than you." Woojeong smiles widely.

Jungkook chuckles, "Hey, appa got the most age, okay?" he kisses Woojeong.

Chaeyoung chuckles as well, before she looks at Woorim, "What do you want for your birthday, sweetheart?"

Woorim thinks for a moment, "Uh, can I get something cute?"

"Something cute? Sure." Chaeyoung smiles at her.

"That one... a baby doll." Woorim says her wish.

"A cute baby doll?" Chaeyoung repeats her.

Woorim nods her head, hugging her mom again as she adds, "But it will a lot cuter if she is a life baby doll, eomma."

"What do you mean with a life baby doll? It's called as younger sister, Woorim-ah." Woojeong corrects her.

Chaeyoung widens her eyes in shock as Woorim nods her head, "That's right, oppa! A younger sister for me! I want it for my birthday!"

"Ah, that's a great idea, Woorim-ah." Jungkook says to his daughter but Chaeyoung glares at him secretly. She turns at Woorim and she tries to explain that baby can't be pop out from nowhere for her birthday just like that.

"Woorim-ah, if you have a younger sister, then how about your brother? Who will play with him?" Chaeyoung combs Woorim's hair gently.

"Then make it two. One boy for Woojeong oppa and one girl for me!" Woorim smiles at her.

"Woorim, actually it's not easy to make a baby." Jungkook butts in.

"How come?" Woorim asks him.

"You know, donut and uh... sausage..." Jungkook mumbles but Chaeyoung throws an arm around his waist, pretending to give him a hug but she pinches him, so he will stop talking nonsense.

"Sausage? And donut?" Woojeong lifts an eyebrow.

"It's our menu for breakfast!" Chaeyoung quickly says. "Pick one!"

"I want donut!" Woorim squeals out loud.

"I want it as well." Woojeong nods his head.

"Okay, eomma will prepare the donut. Woojeong, play with your sister at the playing room now." Chaeyoung says to Woojeong.

"Yes, sir!" Woojeong gives her a salute.

Woojeong and Woorim run outside, they close the door, leaving their parents alone in the room. Chaeyoung turns around immediately, glaring at Jungkook. "Donut and sausage?! Seriously?!" she half-whisper and half-yell at him.

Jungkook grins at her, "Chaeyoung, I'm just kidding."

"But they're still underage! I can't believe you'll talk something like that?" Chaeyoung rolls her eyes, looking away from him.

But Jungkook hugs her from behind, giving butterfly kisses on her neck after he sweeps away her hair from her neck. "Chae-baby, don't be mad."

"And because of you, I must cook donut for their breakfast! If your eomma knew, she will scold you as well because her grandchildren is eating that for breakfast!" Chaeyoung is still mad at him.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I won't repeat it." he pouts his lips.

Chaeyoung removes his arms around her, but he places it again around her waist. He pulls her more closer to him as he tucks on her pajamas, opening one button to let him kissing her shoulder. Chaeyoung just let him this time. She looks at him before he stops and he looks back at her.

"I'm sorry, okay?" he says.

Chaeyoung lets out a sigh before she nods her head. Jungkook smiles at her, pulling her face and he plants a kiss on her lips. She expected the kiss to be short and gentle, but her husband doesn't even to move after seconds. She's panicking, afraid if Woojeong and Woorim come into the room in any moments.

She is just about to pull herself, but then she feels something strange inside her stomach. Chaeyoung pushes him right away before she runs to the bathroom in hurry. She feels like she's about to throw up, but nothing is coming out. Seconds later, Jungkook comes into the bathroom.

He stands beside her, grabbing her hair gently and he gives her back a soft massage as she feels really queasy, trying to cough anything inside out. But really, nothing is coming out. Chaeyoung wipes her mouth with fresh water from the faucet, washing her face as well before she takes a glimpse of smirking Jungkook in the bathroom's mirror.

"What? Why are you smiling like that?" Chaeyoung asks him.

Jungkook sneaks his arms around her again, whispering on her ear, "Woorim's wish is granted."

"Huh?"

Jungkook slides his hand under her pajama, rubbing the soft skin on her stomach, "The result of what we did in Japan is quite fast. I don't expect it."

"Jungkook, you're strange now." Chaeyoung pulls his hand from under her shirt.

"Will it a baby boy? Or a baby girl? Or maybe both?" he asks her again.

"What? I'm not pregnant." Chaeyoung says to him.

"If you aren't pregnant, should we start making our gift for Woorim tonight?"

Chaeyoung rolls her eyes, "In your dream." she gives him her little punch before she walks away from the bathroom. Jungkook looks at her with a wide grin. "Chae, are you mad again at me?" he asks her in loud voice.

He looks back at the mirror, a happy feeling appears inside him. He's grateful about all of the things that happened before. He's grateful that he has a cute daughter like Woorim whose face resembles her mom but her personality is definitely like him. He's also grateful that he has a handsome son like Woojeong whose face resembles him but his personality is Chaeyoung's. And lastly, he's very grateful that he has a very beautiful, caring and kind wife like Chaeyoung. And all of this started from a little apartment in Seoul years ago, in Room 111.

(REAL) THE END.

The story trailer :

LOVE YOU SO MUCH! Hearteu~

Bye!

-bomira.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

59.6K 2.4K 47
A girl fall in love with a person, who she know will never love her back. But eventually fall for her.... what will be the love story???
103K 3.2K 20
In a story, where Jimin and Jungkook live together and Jimin starts developing feelings for his fellow housemate. But Jungkook doesn't seem to notice...
91.8K 3.9K 31
.in which the cunning hot devil meet his angel. [ a rosekook fanfiction ]
35.8K 2.4K 22
❝You will fall in love many times in your life, but the best one will be falling in love with your best friend.❞ A Rosekook Fanfiction