WAYS TO LOVE YOU(Billdip Fanf...

By KhenjaBadrina

When the Gravity Falls we're all trap and Ford has to choose to give to equation to Bill to make Weirdmaggedo... More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
A\N
IMPORTANT A/N

A/N

2.5K 55 23
By KhenjaBadrina

HEY MEATSACKS JULIET CIPHER HERE!!!!!!!!! (WAVES HAND)

AS YOU ALL KNOW THIS IS MY SECOND BILLDIP FANFIC AND I WANNA LET YOU JUST READ MY FIRST ONE "PARTNERS IN MADNESS"

THANK YOU FOR READING THIS STORY AND MY FIRST ONE

BUT I WANNA ASK TO THE READERS THAT READ MY FIRST STORY......

DO YOU WANT ME? JULIET CIPHER TO APPEAR INT HIS STORY TOO JUST COMMENT "YES" AND I'LL DO IT.....

BUT TO TELL Y'LL GUYS I WON'T BE UPDATING FOR AWHILE CAUSE I HAVE WRITERS BLOCK CURSE IN ME NOW SO PLEASE BE PATIENT... (BOWS DOWN)

THANK YOU ONCE AGAIN!!!

AND REMEMBER REALITIES IS AN ILLUSION,THE UNIVERSE IS A HOLOGRAM BUY GOLD BYE!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.1K 458 10
'This can't be happening this can't possibly be happening.' Is what Dipper thinks when instead of waking up in his room in California he wakes up and...
100K 1.8K 11
Dipper is captured and tortured by Bill. Yay. I love dark stuff and am open to CONSTRUCTIVE criticism. Thanks for reading. DARK FANFIC. I update Mon...
123K 3.8K 15
(Description really tells you nothing about the actual story/definitely not the same) Dipper is missing. Dipper has been missing for months. The last...
58.2K 1K 25
2 years after Wierdmaggedon and the mystery twins stay at gravity falls since last year but Bill Cipher is back and he will his little puppet next to...