A Hidden True Love (Reiner x...

By Frost_Bird

During their time being cadets. Reiner Braun discovers that his love was not Annie, but instead his loyal fri... More

~ Pilot ~
Things get Stranger...
Other Side?
Surprise! ...
The Night before Graduation.....
Secrets...Little Secrets
Graduation Night
This is being discontinued...

Peculiar Midnight!

1.1K 28 27
By Frost_Bird

 (Bertolt's POV) ~Present~

I laid in bed, under the covers of my warm blankets. It was so nice and cozy. It was near midnight and I had yet to feel like sleeping. I stared off at the other side of the room, into the darkness. I thought about thinking on what has happened the past couple of days. Then it came to me! I remembered that odd happening a couple of days ago. I covered my head with my blanket, a little ashamed (Remembering 2 days ago.). Why did I hug him after that!  I thought...mad at myself. I cannot let him know my little secret. I've kept it on the lows for this long. But...then, he did try to confess to Annie, who I knew he liked.

But I still shouldn't of done what I did. I, a friend, hugged him around the waist. That's just not right. At least to me! Ugh! Wait, after that though. When I helped him up, he seemed far more red then when I went over to check up on him. I must just be imagining things!

"<very loud snore>" I heard below me.

Reiner? Snoring? That I have never seen before, just noticing this. I lurched towards the end of my bed. (He's on the upper part of the bunk bed above Reiner.) Poking my head to see beneath me, I saw Reiner partly covered with blankets and wriggling. What the fuck? Looking over him, it seemed very odd that a part of the blanket was arched up near his waist.

I heard him moaning slightly, "Uggh Berrr staahp, <very loud snore>"

Whaaa? I felt a drop of drool drip from the corner of my mouth. Feeling it, I quickly rubbed my face. How could I be perving like this?!  Blushing at my thoughts, I knew I should stop. This is my friend! But then, I wonder, why is he sounding like he's mentioning me in his sleep? What could this mean too? I-I mean, I shouldn't be hoping there's a chance he likes me in that  way.

"Tch" I whimpered as I rolled back in to the middle of my bunk.

The room was filled with silence suddenly. I could no longer hear the blankets rubbing around leaving that faint noise. It was not more, not less, just plain silence. My eyes began to feel heavy, I was tiresome finally. Rolling over onto my side, facing the wall. I reached under the covers for my pillow. Grasping it, I held onto it tight, hugging it,  while holding my one leg on the side of it, cradling it amost.

Someday, I wished, that pillow would be someone I loved dearly..I hoped, drifting to sleep.

---

Heeeya guys! Making sure to "armored titan smash" through those writer's blocks! Hope you guys are enjoying the story! ~Frost

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

445K 13.1K 36
You wake up with no memory. Just your name. The Jeager's were the ones that found you and brought you into their family but when a traumatizing event...
114 22 11
A businessman, trying to extract the business plans of his biggest rival, falls in love with his son. Basically, Levi Ackerman and Erwin Smith are tr...
113 0 4
When Annie, Reiner and Bertolt betray their friends and turn out to be titan's and try to kidnap Eren only to fail and flee Paridis. But what if Rein...
38.8K 1.5K 20
This is ReiBert. Not many people write stories for this ship so imma do one. Bertolt is a dancer and he gets accepted into an academy for extremely t...