Saving Colson Baker ( A MGK f...

Від Nomad_x

Colson Baker. The name was enough to give anyone chills. He was dangerous, arrogant, and extremely attractiv... Більше

Hello
Glass
School
Stupid People
Losing Touch
Author's Note
Rage
Tragedy
Author's Note
Hope
Casie's Bday!!!
New Beginnings
Street Terror
A Small Step
Revelations
Family Ties
Blurs
An Unwanted Intruder
Author's Note
The Past Always Comes Back
Acceptance
Update Schedule
Morning
Decisions
Fight
Heartache
Question
Benches
Demons
Jealousy
Nothing Can Take Me From You
Afterward
Sequel or Spinoff?

An Unexpected Dark Side

3K 59 27
Від Nomad_x

The couple heads down the sidewalk hand in hand as Colson glares at all the men that stared. He gave the few gangsters out and about their proper respect because he didn't want to die but everyone else he glared at. Today he wanted to be alive.

Luma rolls her eyes at his antics and squeezes his hand reassuringly. This did nothing to deter him from glaring at every male he could see. "Kells, stop that! You're being a dick."

"Well they're being pervs! I'd rather be a dick that protects his girl than a perv," he says with resignation in his voice.

"Not every guy is going to stare at me. I promise. Now let's go explain stuff to your boss. You need the money."

Colson nods and after a few more minutes of walking they arrive in front of the CVS. They go inside and he walks over to his boss before pulling him aside and talking rapidly. Luma looks through the aisles stopping when she gets to the makeup section. She's always wanted to try it but never had anyone to teach her to put it on. Now she had Emily.

She sighs before thinking that she needed a job. Not one here since she didn't want to be one of those girls that needed to be down her boyfriend's throat all the time. That would annoy Colson and she would probably want to murder him if she did that.

Luma smiles as she goes through the different products. She's never really had the time or the energy to do something as mundane as shop for makeup. A tap on her shoulder makes her whirl around screaming her head off.

She sees Colson and put her right hand over her heart to steady its rapid beating. "What the hell?! You don't do that to people! You could have been an axe murderer for all I knew. Goodness."

"Not my fault you were in la la land sugar. I still have my job. Let's go to Subway. I'm starving."

"Don't call me sugar Mr. Grumpy Bear! Yeah, you thought I forgot about that nickname but I didn't. Ha ha! How does it feel to be called a woodland creature? Hmm? How does it feel?"

"Feels pretty nice if it's you calling me that. Doesn't bother me anymore. Go ahead. Little punk I don't give a shit what you call me whether it be daddy or fuckwad. Ok sure, I'd much rather you call me daddy but whatever you want sweet cheeks."

"Ew! You're so gross. I can't believe I agreed to date you. Oh yeah, it's your fucking adorable face and all that shit. Come on hungry bitch let's go eat some food. I don't want you to be more cranky."

Colson nods before putting a hand on her lower back and leading her out of the store. Once they finish eating at Subway they make their way to the park where they had their first kiss. Colson just wants to chill out and smoke a joint while looking at the sky.

He hasn't smoked in quite a while. When Luma was in the hospital he hadn't smoked at all not wanting to get randomly drug tested. You can never be too careful when it comes to hospitals. Once they sit down on a bench Luma shivers in the cold through her thin jacket. Colson takes off his and puts it around her not really caring if he was cold.

"Thanks. I don't want you to freeze your ass off though. So here have it back," Luma says pulling the jacket off and proceeding to hand it to him.

"No. You're wearing the fucking jacket babe. I don't care how much you bitch and moan that I'm going to be cold. Just wear it."

Luma nods whilst rolling her eyes as Colson pulls out a joint he got from Soldier back at the house and a lighter. Putting the joint in between his lips, he moves the lighter in front of it while shielding it from the wind with his other hand. After a few tries it lit and he inhales savoring the smoke as it fills his lungs. The taste was heavenly.

He feels a tap on his shoulder and he looks over at Luma who has her hand out. "What do you want?"

"The joint dumbass. Give me a hit before I punch you in the face. Seriously dude. Haven't smoked for a few months. I've been missing it."

"Damn girl. Calm your shit. Here," he says giving it to her as she takes a big hit. Colson smiles in pride as the smoke flows out of her mouth like rolling fog on a river. She coughs a little bit and then takes another hit before passing it back.

After a little while of passing it back and forth a tall figure stops in front of the bench they were sitting on. They both look up lazily, Luma giggling as some smoke flows out of her nose. It was Slim, the boy who beat Luma up a while back.

"What you want Slim? Here to beat my girl up again?" Colson asks snaking an arm around Luma's shoulders and taking another puff.

"Thought this ma wasn't your girl. She your bitch now? Damn. Didn't see that shit coming."

"Seriously dude what do you want? You're messing with my high. I'm not going to take it lightly if my girl's high is ruined because of your dumb ass."

"Just wanted to check up on you man. Dre sends his best wishes. Misses you hanging around. If you ever want to join back up you know where we kick it."

"Nah. I'm good dude. Now get the fuck out of my face. My girl doesn't want to see your black ass. You've already caused her enough pain."

" I ain't here because of you cuh. Her daddy sent me to find her and it's just my luck that she was in this park. I got to take her to him. Says it's important."

At this Luma shoots up from the bench and hurls herself at Slim before punching him in the face a few times. Blood leaks out of his mouth and he smiles showing bloody teeth. "Shouldn't have done that."

"What are you going to do about it huh? Last time I checked you weren't the boss of me. That dick that calls himself my father isn't either. You tell him to go fuck himself for me ok? Or maybe go fuck that stupid whore Staci. Bitch thinks she's so important because she fucks all of the ballers."

Colson's shoulders tensed as he readied himself for a fight. Slim wasn't going to hit his girl ever again. Over his dead, cold body. Surprisingly Slim backs off and nods at her with understanding in his eyes. He mockingly salutes her and strides off after flicking Colson off. This made him see red.

Before he could launch himself at the other boy Luma puts a hand on his arm. "Stop it Kells. Nothing you can do. Let's just sit down."

"No! I can't just sit down! That dick that tried to kill you was here and I didn't take him out. I have to now. Let me kill his worthless ass."

"You do that and I'm walking away from you and never looking back. Have fun getting butt fucked in jail. You definitely look like a power bottom."

"I'm a fucking top! I also happen to really get off to girls. So stop trying to distract me from Slim."

Luma sighs and frowns at the forgotten joint that was smashed into the dirt. They didn't have another one. "Let's go get your stuff from my house. It's getting late and Rook is probably expecting you soon. I'd offer to let you stay at my house but you'd be trying to get in my pants the whole night and we wouldn't get any sleep. I also don't want to suffocate you with my pillow just yet."

"Oh no we wouldn't be getting any sleep," Colson says winking before grabbing her hand. Luma rolls her eyes at his comment before leading him out of the park. Homeless men littered the ground and all of the benches. It was the safest place for them to sleep. The shelter had more killings than out here.

Once they get to Luma's house and go up the steps they are greeted by a very drunk Soldier. "Oh hi love birds! You have fun doing PDA in public? Mwah mwah mwah. That's what you be doing all over the street. Oh yeah meet my fuck friend Izzy. Isn't she just sexy?"

The girl rolled her eyes at him before playfully hitting his shoulder. "Excuse you sexy beast! Can you not hit me please? I'm too hot to hit."

"You weren't saying that earlier now were you?" Says Izzy winking. Luma gags as a mental image she does not want pops in her head. Izzy looks Colson up and down while licking her lips her attention leaving Soldier. "Now who might you be?"

"Taken. By me bitch. If you don't get your stupid whore eyes off my man I will personally drag your ass out to the street corner for the guys to do what they want to you," Luma says batting her eyelashes sweetly. Izzy rolls her eyes at Luma and snaps her gum. Red fills Luma's vision as she lunges for the other girl before anyone could stop her.

Soldier just said," Ooh cat fight!" Before passing out on the couch. Luma throws the other girl to the ground and slaps her as hard as she physically can. Izzy struggles and scratches at Luma's face.

Luma laughs. "Only weak bitches scratch honey."

Colson shakes himself out of his daze and pulls her off of the other girl before Luma can do any serious damage. She pouts and flails in his hold. "Let me go! This bitch needs to die! Let. Me. Go."

"No. Let's get this kitten to bed. You get feisty when you're tired. Bitch, you touch my kitten again or rile her up I won't step in next time."

With this Colson takes his flailing girl up the stairs and into her room. He sets her on her bed before peeling back the comforter and sticking her in between the sheets. Her bed is only a mattress on the floor and her comforter is the only thing that covers it. She would get new things once Soldier got a promotion in his job.

"Kells! Stay with me. I don't want to sleep alone," Luma whines pulling on his arm.

"I thought you didn't want me to stay. Oh ok fine. Don't you pout at me. I can't take it."

Luma smiles before pulling his large body onto the mattress. He lands on top of her and she giggles as he winces in pain. Colson wraps his arms around her and they just lay there like that until sleep overtakes them like a shadow in the night.

----------------------------------------------------------
It's Saturday so you know what that means! Hope you enjoyed the chapter.

Vote.
Comment.
Share.

I appreciate you all reading this.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

277K 8.1K 58
Tris is a young adult from Chicago, Illinois. She leaves her old home town to get away from her stuck-up parents and the death of her friend, Susan...
11.4K 249 13
♡In the third book of this Divergent High series, Tris and Tobias navigate through their first pregnancy, and balancing their jobs and life with that...
492K 10.5K 37
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
241K 6.9K 28
| Hero56 is requesting your friendship - do you wish to accept or deny? | Cassidy Williams can't remember the last time she felt accepted and loved...