Dan x Reader x Phil : Hey Bud...

By Smileytrash

You are a girl who came from America to live in London and never thought your life would change, well besides... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7

Chapter 8

141 2 0
By Smileytrash

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

The day has come. Dan and Phil are actually leaving. It kinda hurts that they didn't tell me sooner, but I would've done the same. I mean, we did became friends not too long ago.

I get dressed, brush my hair and prepare to make breakfast for Angel and I. I bring out two plates and two cups, and set them on the table. I turn on the stove and crack a few eggs on the pan, my stomach is already grumbling. I fished the eggs and start making the bacon, I can hear sniffling, not the crying one. Like some one is smelling something.

"That smells so good." Angel complemented.

"Thank you, it's a good thing bacon can wake you up faster than I can." Angel agreed and sat down at the table.

"How ya feeling now, good?" I asked.

"I'm better actually, good thing it didn't get worse." She said.

I continue cooking the last piece of bacon and walked over to the table to put down the eggs and bacon. I put the pan back on the stove and bring out orange juice, pouring some in our glasses.

I sat down and we begin to eat.

Okay I know you guys are going to hate me but I can't continue this book. I lost the inspiration to do so and I haven't thought about the plot correctly. I still do love Dan and Phil, I might make another book that people can actually enjoy. This book just went down hill and I haven't updated it in two months. It'll be stupid to just randomly update after a long period of time, people who have been here since the beginning probably won't remember how it went.

I won't take this down, I keep it as a reminder that I have once again failed at making a book worthy enough for people. And I won't make a mistake like at again. Well, until next time.

Buh bye...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.2K 176 18
You're favourite youtube stars, Dan and Phil, meet each other and decide to move in. Along the way is romance, tears and heartbreak. *NOTICE* Trigge...
167K 4.1K 67
You're one of the most famous youtubers there is. You were born in London, moved to America with the rest of your family, but eventually moved back t...
4.7K 175 26
You're a successful YouTuber with over fourteen million subscribers. He's been you internet crush since before you can remember. When you meet, will...
2.6K 154 29
You're just a regular girl. You moved to London after deciding to a few years ago. London was your favourite city and home to most of your favourite...