Only Keith Powers Imagines

By MarulaHoney

Imagines of ♚ Keith T Powers ♚ More

The Unfaithful
Love By The Pound
Friends With Benefits
Their Unforgettable Valentine
Reader's Choice
L'ennuyeux Tutor
Date Night
The Wedded Foes
Unrequited: Miniseries
Please Read
Lacking Communication
Chance Encounters

Unrequited

6K 168 79
By MarulaHoney

Unrequited

______________________________________________________________________________

But the truth is, whether you see it from there or not, I've never been so out of control. Never so recklessly in love. So desperate to protect my heart and yet unable to keep myself from laying it at your feet. I have never had to struggle and fight through the unending waves of emotion that just won't stop crashing on the jagged rocks surrounding my heart. Inevitably, the waves break through, the rocks give way and all that is left is my tender rawness, open and unprotected. Shivering and frightened. Waiting and hoping for you. For what is next. For the dreams shared, hopes discussed and smiled over. Every detail imagined. Every second planned and unplanned... all of it. Our future roaring in and coming right at us. How can I control the ocean and its power? I can't. So, I reach for you. Risking hurt. Doing what I've always done with you in writing.

Leo Christopher

______________________________________________________________________________

"I assume most of your teachers don't celebrate Halloween, but lucky for you, your professor has a bit of a sweet tooth," Mr. Powers gave a light chuckle, looking down at the bowl of goodies perched on the middle of the podium, "But the candy does come with discussion today, so participate."

The college students issued a collective round of grumbles with the thought of contribution, but nonetheless complied for the sake of free treats. Keith knew he had to make the night class somewhat enjoyable for his students, considering that most of them should be getting ready for the slew of Halloween themed parties around campus.

"Don't worry, this discussion has nothing to do with literature today. Well, that is unless someone brings up a topic related to the subject. What I want you all to do is think of a matter that has intrigued you for a while. Share your thoughts with the class and we'll put our own insights into the mix. Does anyone want to go first?"

Nothing but a few mumbles sounded around the room, until one man stood up and spoke out.

"My dick doesn't get hard for my woman. We've been almost a year strong now, but it appears the nerves in my dick went south for the winter. I'm telling you, we've tried everything. Role-playing, car sex, we even fucked in her parent's back yard. Still nothing," he sighed, looking down at the shallow space in his jeans.

Mr. Powers hadn't thought about people bringing their sexual problems into discussion, but he did realize that he didn't specify which topics were appropriate or not. "They're all above age," he thought.

Right as his mouth opened to speak, a sweet sound arose from the sea of people to speak her piece.

"Do you blame yourself, or your woman," she inquired. Her voice sent shocks straight to Mr. Powers' groin as he reminisced on how that feminine voice echoes when mewls of pleasure fly from her lips. Crying out for him to pound mercilessly into her wet pussy until they both released their pent-up juices.

Mr. Powers held himself responsible for succumbing to her small advances. Each class session brought a new level of seduction, from staying after class to sit on his lap asking questions pertaining to that day's lesson, or placing little kisses on the tip of his chin before the rest of the class made their way into their seats. Of course, in the beginning he completely rejected her. Stating that her recklessness could get her kicked out, but they both knew she hooked him in with all the sweet hypnotizing kisses and whispers of persuasion. She had him wrapped tightly around her finger.

"What kind of question is that? I blame her! My dick hasn't gone limp at all, yet ever since I got with her it has been nothing but slack city."

Mr. Powers roamed his eyes over to the left side of the lecture hall, where he found her sitting in her usual spot. Her typical attire of leggings, a large an HBCU hoodie, and dirtied converse were substituted with a blood red bodycon dress that clung to every delicious curve of her body, and her regular raggedy shoes were now a pair of midnight black stiletto boots that went up to her knees. There was even a devil red crown with tiny horns balanced on top of her curly hair.

She dressed the part well.

Her eyes trained onto Mr. Powers as she spoke after a moment of silence, "Men, so fragile. So, wrapped up in themselves to comprehend that it is themselves that are at fault. Pathetic. A real man would own up to the fact that he knows his woman isn't satisfied."

"Isn't satisfied," he bellowed, "I leave her unconscious until the next morning."

"Tsk, tsk. You still don't understand. Satisfaction leads to supplicating, not a nap. Your dick is limp because your pride has minimalized, hasn't it? She doesn't moan like she did in the beginning, doesn't leave marks on your back," her next declarations resonated back to her clandestine lover.

"A real man revels in his woman. Her body becomes his temple, which he respects to the highest extent. He'll suck every part of her skin until his salivated kisses have made her come undone, not even able to please her to the fullest degree. No, he's too patient to give all of himself to her in one go. He's calculated, even when he believes she's coerced him into giving her pleasure. He fucks her like she owns him, oh so willing. When they've finished, he's on his knees between her slick thighs, sucking her skin as he begs for more. You have failed to lionize what's yours."

Her speech left everyone still in their seats as they took in her message of women being the temple to a man's desires. Mr. Powers cheeks flushed a light crimson at the example of him begging for just one last taste of her before she went to her dorms for the night.

She was right, he worshipped her.

Clearing the thick tension, he cleared his throat in hopes to center everyone's attention. "Thank you for your participation, what kind of candy would like? Sweet, sour, chocolate. I got it all."

"I'll take something sour," the man said in a gruff manner that was still directed towards the minx in red. His glare hadn't let up even when their professor chucked a couple green apple Jolly Ranchers his way.

Her small smirk hadn't gone unnoticed as she spoke, "You wouldn't happen to have a Reese's peanut butter cup in there would you, Mr. Powers?"

She already knew he stocked up on her favorite candy after they played twenty-one questions after a whole night of fucking in his house. "As a matter of fact, I do."

The rest of the class became somewhat monotonous compared to the initial subject, with people talking about their work problems of not getting enough money to pay bills even with what is supposed to be minimum wage, or the fact that they are expected to be a full-time student, part-time worker, and still have enough energy to socialize. Dull conversation blanketed the oversized classroom until a girl that sat in the front of class gave the last conversation for the evening.

Her voice rang almost above a whisper, "Well, we just finished learning about Aristotle in my government class, and an interesting issue for me was his discussion on the Doctrine of The Mean. Basically, finding the balance between your vices of excess and denial by taking control of your animal side and rationale side. I just wanted to know if you ever had to find harmony amid your depravities, professor."

Mr. Powers blew out a huff of contemplation, thinking about the evils he has either surfeited or deprived himself of - both coming back to the beautiful women in the left with one leg perched over the other, awaiting his answer.

Before he gave an answer, he took the bowl of candy from the podium and gave it to her so she could take her pick of the remnants.

"I currently struggle between the two. Most recent has been continuing relations with a woman that has the potential to mentally break me," he exhaled, hoping that no one would ask him to elaborate.

But with all hopes, it didn't last as someone girl in one of the middle of the rows demanded that he continue with his story.

"Okay. Excess doesn't even do justice to how I have expelled all my morality and well-being to be with this woman. I have been a glutton, choosing to follow through with my carnivorous desires instead of thinking rationally. Am I proud? Not in the slightest, yet it seems the more I attempt deprave myself of the feeling of her, the more I come back. I want her in more ways than any man has wanted a woman. Bodily, passionately, intellectually, in every sense of those words, I want all of her. I crave to be the only man she comes to in desperate times. That shoulder that she needs to cry on will be me, her lover, her confidante, and her best-friend," he paused, not realizing every woman in the class held onto their desks in a flustered state. Excluding the woman, he desired.

"However, the feelings are not mutual."

He waited for her voice of rebuttal, any sign that she engaged with what he said, but she stayed inaudible. "I think I'll leave you all with that story for this evening. Make sure to study for the next take home exam on Thursday, and stay safe," Mr. Powers declared, grabbing the bucket of candy off the floor.

There were a few Kit Kats and Twizzlers at the bottom, which he planned to graciously take home to have as a little treat. After all the class filed out of the room, Mr. Powers stayed behind and sat down at the central desk to check on a few emails he had received from students. Clean up crew wasn't due until an hour after this class, so he had some time to kill before he left.

"Keith," her honey voice mumbled as she opened the closed door, locking it from the inside.

He should've known better than to think she dressed herself up for some Halloween party, it was for him. His little devil.

Their eyes connected once she stood at the front of the desk, neither of them needing to say much more before she walked her ways around the wooden table to situate herself on his lap. "You look beautiful," he complimented, taking in the wafts of her seasonal pumpkin spice perfume. Keith told her every visit that she looked beautiful. No matter what she wore or how her hair looked, he constantly found beauty.

"As do you," she replied, placing wet kisses on the column of his neck.

A hoarse groan fell into the air as Keith let her torment him with her lips, feeling the adhesiveness of her glossy cherry tinted lipstick track up his neck, to the contours of his jawline before connecting with his lips. Her kisses were soft and languid, opposite to the usual fervor that had him pushing back for air.

Appreciating the measured approach his large hands chose to venture down her bare back, tracing circles on her tepid skin. No matter how wonderful she felt against his palms, what they were doing was wrong and tonight he planned to put an end to it all.

"Baby," he breathed in between kisses, "we need to stop."

There was no hesitation for an answer as he engulfed her waist into his hands to make her stand up from his lap so he could stand. His domineering actions didn't stop her from breaking the now ardent kiss.

"I can't," Keith respired.

Her hands roped themselves around her prey's waist, stealing the last bits of space between them until her warm skin pressed up against his. Manipulation oozed from her features as she smiled at his unsuccessful attempts to resist her lenient advances.

Unfortunately for him, it didn't take much on her part for him to obey.

"Mr. Powers," his temptress whispered against the hollow of his ear, "I am confused as to what you cannot do. Please, elaborate for me."

Hands that once imprisoned him now travelled to the front of his obsidian button down shirt, taking their time to undo every clasp until his deep russet skin became a full-on display. An uncontrollable urge to shiver ran through him as he felt her fingertips glide down the muscular plain of his chest; going further and further until her promiscuous hand slid down to his pants, teasing the top of his throbbing erection.

Keith subdued a small grunt as he spoke, "I can't keep doing this with you, it's wrong. Especially since my feelings are unrequited, I should not be giving you the satisfaction..."

His words were cut short once her soft lips kissed the inside of his neck, paying very close attention to his newly discovered sweet spot. Soon enough feral grunts began to slice through the heated air as her teeth suckled a protruding vein from his neck, biting and tugging until the tender skin became a fresh reddish-purple.

"You have me, Mr. Powers. I am the victim and yet you criticize that I took the lead in all of this. I have fallen ill to your soft caresses, to your moans, to everything that you do. Nevertheless, you still allege me of not reciprocating your feelings. Do we not share the same emotional state when you fuck me?"

"I love you," he confessed, staring down into her deceiving brown eyes.

Keith found it senseless to be professing his love only after knowing her for three months, but he knew he would never find such a woman like her again in his entire existence. She challenged him, and whether he liked to admit or not, he loved the authority.

"No," she chastised, taking her other hand to caress his cheek, "You don't love me, Keith. You're in love with the thought of me. We haven't done this long enough for you to contract strong feelings for me and if you have, I'm sorry but I cannot condone them. Can't our sexual appetites for one another be simply based on the attraction, Mr. Powers?"

He stood paralyzed under her stare, unwillingly complying with her orders. Keith lost the battle before the war even started. He felt ashamed, nodding his head in obedience.

"Good, now," she stalled, giving a soft push to his broad shoulders to position her conquest onto his knees, "I have been a good girl and tolerantly waited for you, but my impatience has reached its end. Lift my dress, tear my panties, and tongue fuck me now, Mr. Powers."

Her stomach clenched as her submissive lover did as he was told, kissing her bare flesh as his hands tugged her dress upwards, letting the folded fabric rest on her hip bones.

"I'm so wet for you, Mr. Powers. Violate me," she hummed lowly.

Mellifluous gasps filled Keith's ears as he fulfilled her wishes, ripping the barrier of clothing from her moist center to connect his mouth to her aching clit. His prudent tongue voyaged in a sinful lethargic manner up and down her folds like a starved cannibal, appreciating how responsive her body became to his touch.

Hushed howls erupted from her throat once he took a fervent hold on her thigh, elevating it above his shoulder to seek deeper angles. His pace would have drove any sane woman into madness as he took his time sucking on her throbbing bundle of nerves, evoking an early climax. Even with her release, the wet muscle in his mouth still worked; lapping her juices in an accelerated motion, inadvertently forcing another orgasm.

"Fuck, fuck," the temptress panted, clinging onto her lover's coiled hair.

She could barely compose herself before Keith stood up and bent the back of her upper body over the desk, already undoing his pants to release himself. "Is this what you wanted," he groaned, giving into his immoderations yet again.

"I've gone mad," she heard him whisper, "I shouldn't be doing this. Fuck, I have no limitation when it comes to you, and you have been using that to your advantage! You know I can never say no to you," he sighed, aligning himself with her opening.

"Denial is worse than excess. Do not reject yourself of my pleasure, Mr. Powers. Take what you know is yours," she coaxed in a low tone, jerking on his shirt to pull him down into a searing kiss. As their lips clashed, Keith pushed his firm girth into her tight cavern, moving his hips in a brash momentum. Fast and brutal.

"You aren't the only one that has gone mad," she moaned, biting the cartilage of his ear.

Smooth hands that were once embedded into her thighs drove up to her waist, passing her swelled breasts to pull the straps down from her shoulders. After he released her breasts, he took one into his mouth and sucked on the pebbled nipple. Thunderous slaps of perspired skin rang through the room as Keith hips pounded mercilessly into hers, just as she requested. He violated every inch of her.

The two were so engulfed in the moment, so infatuated being scandalously connected with one another that they hadn't even heard the door open until a cleaning lady let out a horrified gasp.

They had been caught...

______________________________________________________________________________

Author's Note: Mini Series??? Let me know what y'all think in the comments :) Loves ya!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

176K 3.4K 84
Imagines about Keith powers
17.6K 682 27
Read To Find Out! 💓💓💓💓💓
27.2K 552 81
Keith powers stories. Each imagine 10 minutes long.
59.7K 2.8K 23
Everyone in this world has their own obstacles they have to face. Some more difficult than others. But Keith's just seems to become harder and harder...