The Dragon Kings Bride

By loveyou14seconds

This story Continue on my new account @Glass__Moon thank you. ~ ~ ~ For..some reason I transported into anoth... More

~ chapter 1~
~chapter 2~
~chapter 3~
~chapter 4~
~chapter 6~
Announcement!

~chapter 5~

115 3 0
By loveyou14seconds

This is what he look like, just imagine him with cloak.

And the picture does not belong to me.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~
James POV

Crowded it's very crowded in here, when I open the door I was met with so many people it's more crowded  now than earlier. I was walking when I bump into someone  " I'm sorry "i apologized then ran quickly,  i didn't  even get the chance to see that person face before I ran. I'm scared what if I ran to a scary person then, that person would kill me? Well i should be careful from now on.

I  walk around and notice that they are people with black cloak  everywhere  I wonder why.  They look scary I didn't notice that I was staring too much, that one of them looked in my direction I was expecting a scary face but what I saw was the opposite. That person looked so handsome.

That person has an white hair that look so beautiful, with tan skin and has a weird symbol beside.But his eyes, looked so beautiful. His eyes was purple with golden flecks on it, it was weird.

But suddenly he look at my eyes deeply, and I saw that his eyes turn into red. I was shocked, then my arm starts hurting. it hurts so much, I was gasping for air, it feels like someone is burning my hand.

Then I have no choice but to turn around, and find somewhere to rest a bit, my arm was still hurting so I sat near the wall. Then the pain suddenly disappear, I look at my hand and saw nothing. I wonder what was that about? I look up and notice that everyone was near the golden door, so I guess I should go to.

I walk over their and notice that everyone was quite, then suddenly a guy with with red hair walk in. Then he announce.

" the day has finally come! For  our king to find his bride!"

" Centuries, after Centuries the time has finally come!"

" he will be finally be free from his curse!"

"Long live the king!"

Everyone was yelling loudly, with words kept repeating on their mouth.

Long live...the king.
.
.
.
.
.

I wonder what he looks like?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

280K 5.9K 33
WATTPAD BOOKS EDITION You do magic once, and it sticks to you like glitter glue... When Johnny and his best friend, Alison, pass their summer holid...