Amarendra Devasena - The stor...

By Meenu_Panda

This story is all about Amarendra Devasena, their Romance and the way they take their life with all conspirac... More

Cast
Tholi Choopu
Sneaky King
The Engagement
Devasena The Queen Of Maahishmati
The First Gift to The Bride
Problems- Just a beginning
The (Mis)Understanding
Amarendra Devasena Pelli
A Plan A Mystery
A Memorable Journey
Manohari's Mohana
A Sunrise With Beloved
Love In the Wild
Author's note
A fight and The Makeup
A spark
The Zaveri Nagar Mela
A New Emotion
A New Feeling
In the Dark Night Lit By the Moonlight
The Good News
A Bitter News
The Hamsa Naava
Return to Maahishmati
A Serious Confrontation
A Reunion Unexpected
A Birthday to Remember
A Lullaby
A Sneaky Plan That Failed Miserably
Plight of Parents
Brotherhood
A Friend In Need..!
The New Bonds
The First Sign- A Relaization
Dandaalayya- Maa Tho Ne Nuvvu Undaalayya
Kanna Nidurinchara
Amarenda Devasena Varasudu
A Mother's Love
The First Flower of the Season
An Early Anniversary Celebration with Unexpected Gift..!
The Yagnam..!
The Fallen Warrior
Nirnayam Lo Chanchalam- A Teaser
Rise of the Fallen
Haunting of the Forgotten
Author's note+Suprise
The War Begins!
Enter the Fortress
The King Returns
The Fall of The Evil
Doubts and Determination
The King and Queen
The Mahamantri
The Verdict!
Another Revelation
A Story to tell
The Return of Festivities
Plans!

Shobanam- The Wedding Night

3.6K 114 28
By Meenu_Panda

Amarendra entered his suite which was decorated beautifully. He took in everything as he entered the bed chamber which was canopy of flowers. He smiled himself as he could feel his face warming. He went around the bed checking and then went to the parapet adjoining the little balcony there. Then he walked back to his.. their bed and walked here and there in impatience. Then he stood in the middle of the room and chuckled at himself.

Amarendra: Enti idi!

He shook his head smiling for what he was doing. At last his wife made him talk to himself and laugh at himself. LOVE! What it makes of a man! He shook his head again when he felt that! Like something creeping on his back. He felt that when he was being watched. Now that was a creepy feeling spooking him.

Before he could do anything or grasp what was that about this feeling, he felt his vasthram being tugged. Before he could think and act, the tug pulled him and made him land straight on the bed pulling the canopy of flowers along.

He turned this side and that side trying to get a sight of whoever was doing this to him. He was about to roll and leap for his sword when a flower string came around his neck tugging him back. He turned to his back and found his attacker standing outside the canopy of flowers over his bed. He smirked as he gave into the tug and reached the bed end. But instead of getting down, he pulled the string making his capturer land on him. He heard a wince and next he winced.

Amarendra: Maharani Devasena! Mee Aatalu maa thona? Andulonu ee Korakadalu karavadalu enti?

You are playing with me? And what is it with Biting?

He asked basking the giggling bundle in arms and he rolled and lay on the bed center with Devasena in in arms. Devasena garlanded her arms around his neck as he did the same around her waist.

Devasena: Maharaja Amarendra! thamari aata intha choosam. Ippudu Na aata choosduru kani!

You played so much. Now see my game.

Amarendra: Ahaan!

He raised his eyebrow at her, but she chuckled and blindfolded his eyes startling him.

Amarendra: Devasena!

Devasena: Shantinchandi!

Relax!

She pulled him with her and soon they were walking, jumping and what not. Somewhat Amarendra had an idea where Devasena was pulling him. But he obliged. Married man's pulling string was always in his wife's hands. That was proved any how tonight. And he was only happy to let her pull his strings.

Suddenly he felt his blindfold coming out. He adjusted his vision and looked around. He was awed at what he saw. Everywhere it was green. There was one false wall that had a flower art that showed a Horse and Swan had joined. He was so touched by the gesture. He heard anklets sound resonating in the place that was star lit and fragranced by many flowers and a unique fragrance of his wife.

He turned and saw her in a very simple white saree unlike the heavy pink silk saree and instead of so many jewels she was wearing just a simple neckpiece and bangles apart from Mangalsutra and engagement ring. Her forehead was adorned with sindoor that showed the world that she was his. She looked up at him with her eyes shining in happiness.

Amarendra: Devasena?

He asked unsure. But she just smiled and walked to him.

Devasena: Maharaju ga, Maharani ga, manaku eppudu baajyathalu untune untayi Amarendra. Kani mana madhyalo, thamaru Maharaju kadu, Nenu Rani kanu. Eek Kshanam manadhi. Nenu oka samaanya ammayi ni, meeru na bharta.. Enti Amarendra?

As a King, as a Queen, we always are surrounded by responsibilities. But between us, in our privacy, we are not king or queen. This moment is ours to enjoy. Me as an ordinary girl and you as my husband. Deal?

She asked unsure. But Amarendra did not answer her and took her in his arms, in a very tight hug. She put her hands around his neck and pulled him in her more. Then he pulled apart cupping her cheek.

Amarendra: Devasena! Nenu ninnu choosinappudu anukunna nuvve na Rani ani. Kani ippudu oka purushudu ga cheptunna.. Ne kanna naku vere evaru bharya avaleru.

When I saw you, I thought you were the perfect Queen for me. But now as a Man I confess that beside you, no one can be my WIFE!

He stood there with his vastra flying in the night air. His bare chest puffed in pride looking at his wife. Devasena looked up at his eyes that were brimming with emotions that he could not word. So she just gave him a nudge that made him land on the simple flower decorated bed there. But Amarendra who already saw the glint in her eyes expected this. So he tugged her along holding her waist. But he took care not to let her land on the bed hard. So she landed on him. He winced again.

Amarendra: Devasena! Enti aa korakadalu!

Why are you biting!

Devasena: Prateekaram!

Revenge.

She chuckled and bent down to his face. Well he expected something. But what she did startled him. She put her lips on his moustache and pulled them with her teeth.

Amarendra: Aah! Devasena! Mari minchipotunnav!

You are crossing your limits.

Devasena: Alaga?

Really?

Then he smirked. The twinkle in his eyes warned her of the retribution. But before she could act on it he flipped her and now she was laying beneath him. He raised his eyebrow while she just shrugged.

Amarendra: Ekada thamari veera prathapalu?

Now where are you guts?

But devasena was beyond games now. For once, she was just a woman of her Man and wanted to exercise her rights. She just put her hands on his bare chest. Well, she did not have robes to fist. So she just put pressure on her hand as she felt his heartbeat race beneath her fingers. Her other hand went around his waist pinning him on her. But he took care not to put all his weight on her.

Devasena: Inka choodala na prathapalu?

Do you want to see more?

She asked. He just stared and then she winked. That exaggerating wink that he always showered on her, this time she did that to him. His eyes went wide and she smirked. Man he was caught! This was one woman in the world he had fortune to marry!

Amarendra: Choostha.. chooopista!

I will see and show.

And he bent to her face. His lips gently grazed her forehead and then cheeks leaving fire trails on her body. Her lips trembled and her eyes fluttered close as he neared her petal like soft lips. As his manly lips closed on her soft ones, it was like going home!

The starlit sky twinkled at the union of these two soulmates and a falcon rounded above them and left for its nest singing happily.

The morning sun rose beautifully spilling its warmth all over. Its naughty rays penetrated and disturbed a peacefully sleeping Amarendra. He squinted his eyes and adjusted his vision only to feel a hand pulling him closer to some warmth. He turned his head and saw a beautiful sight.

Devasena was wrapped around him with her hands on his torso and legs tangled with his. Her hair was spread on his arms which she used as pillow. But her head was nestled on his chest with his heartbeat singing her to sleep. Her face was a picture of peace unlike the polite mask she wore around others. Then he slightly raised his head to see them both wrapped in a silk sheet saving their virtues.

But that little movement allowed sunrays to fall on Devasena's face as she slowly opened her eyes. And the first sight she was the face her husband who wore a naughty smile. Her thoughts were disarray from sleep.

Devasena: Maharaja?

She was about to jerk and sit up when she felt his hands on her bare arms stopping her from doing so. WAIT.. BARE ARMS?

She opened her eyes to full size and took in her surroundings and felt her cheeks warm up as she remembered last night. She did not dare look up at her husband who was definitely smiling his naughty smile and ready to wink at her once their eyes met.

Amarendra understood her feelings. So he just put his fingers on her chin and raised it meeting her shy eyes. Man, how much he loved his feisty Queen, this new shy woman in his wife made him fall more in love with her.

Amarendra: Devasena! Nuvvu ila siggutho nannu choostunte enta andanga unnavo thelusa?

When you blush and go all shy, do you know how beautiful you look?

Her lashes fluttered and her eyes met his. He bent and pecked on her forehead. She gripped his shoulders closing her eyes. She was responsible, honorable, friendly, feisty and many things. But beautiful? Now she understood why women were all talks about their husbands praising them. It was a new feeling. Like butterfly fluttered in her belly.

Oh.. this man was again messing her thoughts. She chided with herself which did not go unnoticed by her husband who winked at her. She leaned in thinking to make him pay. He awaited whatever she was about to do. But she just bit his nose and pulled his moustache and giggled looking at his expression.

Amarendra: Ne chethulu maari michipothunnayi.

Your hands are way out of control.

Devasena: Thamari chethulu thakkuventi? Ika chalu. Padhandi mana gadhiki velle samayam ayindi. Evaraina choosarante kalavarapadipotaru.

Your hands are any less? Now enough. Now lets move to our suite. If anyone finds, it will be all confusion.

He knew that she was right. So both dressed. Actually he draped her saree for her which actually had her jumping.

Devasena: Enti chestunnaru Amarendra?

What are you doing?

Amarendra: Na bharya ni alankaristunna. Yen? Marichipoyava Devasena?

I am dolling up my wife Why? You forgot?

Then she remembered the day she came to Maahishamti when he promised to doll her up as she wishes. At the thought she blushed beautifully making him grin as he continued his task. Once he was done, she looked down and saw that everything was perfect. She looked up at him raising her brow.

Devasena: Ela?

Amarendra: Anubhavamu!

Experience.

Devasena: Maharajuki ilanti Anubhavalu kuda untayi enti?

A king has experience in such things too?

She mocked him. But before he could answer.

Devasena: Avunule! Singapuram lo Choosanu ga!

Oh yes! I did see in Singapuram!

She again mocked him.

Amarendra: Aa matani vadalava Devasena!

Oh will you forget that?

He was now pissed off at her teasing him on his performance around Girls in Singapuram Bandit caves. But she never stopped.

Devasena: Prashne ledu!

No way.

She was never going to let that go off the chance that can have him fumbling in front of her.

Amarendra: Ne tho gelavadam Saathiyama Manohari!

Oh is it even possible to beat you here?

Oh the husky way he called her Manohari. it tingled in every nerve ending in her. But she can never let it go.

Dvevasena: Meeke theliyali.

That you should know by yourself.

both stood glaring at each other for few moments and then laughed. Both were bullheaded to let anything go off. But they understood each other well too. Laughing and giggled, they climbed his suite balcony and reached his chamber before anyone could find out their little stunt. Both showered and amongst teasings and little lovely moments both king and queen got ready. Before they could exit Amarendra pulled her and sat on the seatee in each others arms.

Amarendra: Devasena!

Devasena: Hmm?

She mumbled as she fisted his robes. Now this was becoming her favorite hobby. She loved the feeling of his heartbeat beneath her fingers there. Her face was snuggled in his neck crook.

Amarendra: Nee tho kalisi aalochinchakunda Nenu oka nirnayam theesukunna nee maatulu aa ratri vinna tharuvatha. Kani..

I decided something without your consent after our talk that night. But..

She looked up at his eyes as her palms cupped his cheeks.

Devasena: Aa roju cheepina ade maata ee roju chepta. Meeru ye nirnayam theesukunna mee pakkana nenu nilapadatha. adi yedaina sere.

I am repeating my words. Whatever you decide, I will stand by you!

Feeling reassured he pecked her forehead as she nodded. Both came to the court where everyone were gathered as he asked Kattappa. As they stood in the center, Kattappa stood beside him. Sivagami frowned at them.

Sivagami: Enti Baahu?

Amarendra: Nenu oka nirnayam Teesukunna Amma.

Sivagami: Enti adi?

She asked with doubt lacing her voice. She knew that it was something really really important. Else her just married son will not arrange this urgent meeting with Ministers and come along with his new wife.

Amarendra: Nenu Maahishmati Maharaju ga na sthanani vadali pedtunna.

I am moving away from my position as King of Maahishmati..

Kattappa shook his head as Sivagami looked up at him. Amarendra did not wait, he removed his turban and placed it on the platter startling everyone. BUt Bhalla just smirked in his usual slow way. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

153K 6.9K 27
Dev and Mahi. Practically strangers to each other. Their mothers, not so much. They are the best friends. Both of their families are not less than a...
3.1K 181 23
I love you. You love me. I hate you, you love me. I love you till the end of the universe, Your love does not end at the end of the universe. we figh...
38.6K 2.6K 19
#322 in Short Story 20/5/18 #258 on 22/5/18 #265 on 4/6/18 Vikram walked aimlessly.After missing out chance willingly to.Party with his friends.A da...
11.1K 844 7
[#1 in Baahubali on 11 April 2021 | #1 in Devasena on 21 April 2021] "You are naive!" Princess Devasena spat at her fiance. "Naive and unsuspecting...