Married To The Wrong Twin

By penguinrose05

When one of the Martinez twins starts dating you he decides to pull a prank on you, but the prank goes too fa... More

Introduction
Confession
Telling Ivan
Telling Your Parents
Jonghyun
Not An Update

Emilio is what?!

21 0 0
By penguinrose05

Emilio POV
Honestly how in the world will I tell her? I just got back from work and I'm heading over to y/n's house. I decided today was the day I told her. I just got to her house and she is sitting on the couch with her dog. "Oh hey Emilio. I didn't think you got off this early today" she told me. "Oh yeah well I think I'm just gonna say it. But before I do I should ask you. Do you truly love me?" 

"Well of course I do Emilio! What kind of question is that?"  If only she had known where I was going with this. 

"Well y/n I think we should break up." 

"What why would you say that am I a terrible girlfriend or something????????"

"No of course not you are perfect"

I told her and she just looked shocked. I could tell she wanted me to leave, so I left the house without saying anything. I told her I was gay. I went back home and Ivan was standing there. Did he find out?? I didn't tell him yet so how would he know?

"Emilio? Is there something you have to tell me?" 

"No I have no idea what you are talking about."

"Oh yeah? Then what is this I found in your room"

Ivan held up a notebook that I had written down a bunch of Kpop idols names in. They were all guys.......with no shirts on. So I had to tell him. I told him I was gay and he just told me to get out. Why can't they except me for who I am? The next day I saw this cute costumer at work, so I asked him for his number. He looked like one of those Korean idols I liked. OMG THAT IS A KPOP IDOL! His name was Bam Bam from the band Got7. How did I not recognize him? I acted all cool but in reality I was freaking out. I have his number now and I think he likes me. Well I guess I will just have to find out what will happen tomorrow. 

Author's note: 

Hey everyone. Thank you for reading this. I hope you enjoyed this story so far. Also sorry that I made Emilio gay, I just thought this would be a good idea for a story and yeah. Well hope you enjoyed!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.7M 1.1M 42
When Arianna marries billionaire Zach Price to save her family, she doesn't expect to fall in love with a man who'd always consider her a second choi...