Bounded by fate. [GirlxGirl]...

By Yurijunkie

'Running away would be easier but staying and facing the problem is what makes a strong individual.' Abused a... More

Chapter One.
Chapter Two.
Chapter Three.
Chapter Four.
Chapter Five.
Chapter Six.
Chapter Seven.
Chapter Nine.
Chapter Ten.
Chapter Eleven.
Chapter Twelve.
Chapter Thirteen.
Chapter Fourteen.

Chapter Eight.

749 30 0
By Yurijunkie

Hi! long time no see but I want to finish this story. I've been so busy and I barely had time to fix my electric where I wrote my stories. Aside from my major writers block I have no other excuse. Enjoy this crappy chapter.

______

Amelia Hart.

The morning couldn't have come sooner for me, when I woke up — after managing to get to sleep; that is. Emilia had managed to get away from Violet's iron grip, now she was curled up with a warm blanket on the couch. I sat up and looked out the window to notice the sun had risen and after what seemed like hours. A loud thud was heard from across the bed from me, followed by a few words. "Ouch! What the fuck?"

I turned my head in the direction of the sound to see violet on the floor, rubbing her butt in a soothing manner. I pressed my lips together to keep from laughing at the whole ordeal,"Are you alright?"

"Yeah I'm fine, where's your sister?" She asked, disappointment in her voice as she looked around for Emilia.

"She was gone when I woke up." I shrugged and moved to get off the bed. My wounds had finally healed and my body didn't hurt that much anymore. "Thank you for yesterday by the way, I don't think I would have been here if you hadn't gotten involved."

"I didn't do anything, I'm sorry for what Rose did." She gave me a sympathetic smile, adverting her gaze down to her lap before looking back up at me." She's not really like that, I don't know what's gotten into her. "

"Let's not talk about that anymore." I extended my hand to help her off the floor, a slight smile forming on my lips. "We can't let what happened last night ruin your day, right birthday girl."

She took my hand and pulled herself off the floor. "Thanks!"

We heard a growl from the doorway. "What the hell is going on in here?"

"Stop being so possessive big sis." Violet laughed, letting go of my hand and rushing past her sister. "I'll see you later Amelia, you know at my party."

I nodded, turning to look at Rose who was glaring at me. "Now my sister too?"

"Why are you here?" I ignored her question, obviously it was a dumb one and not worth my time.

I raised my brows at her when she continued to glare, it was frustrating that she thought she had the right to question me when she reeked of another woman's scent.

"I asked you a fucking question." She growled, her tone changing into a much dangerous one when her eyes darkened.

"God, this is rich." I laughed bitterly, crossing my arms over my chest. I straightened up and moved back to the bed. "You don't have the right to ask me shit, when you reek of her."

She opened and closed her mouth a few times as she stared at me before she was interrupted by a high pitch squeal that came from behind her."Amelia!"

The raven haired girl pushed past my mate and rushed towards me, wrapping her lanky arms around me in a tight bear hug. My eyes widened when a thunderous growl was heard from behind us, a shiver running down my spine. Stupid mate bond.

"She is mine!" Rose gritted, yanking me from the witches arms and against her. Her
hand pushed my hair to one side before she nuzzled her nose along the skin of my neck where the mark should be. I stilled from the sudden closeness of her but soon relaxed a bit, knowing that the bond was working it's magic.

"Don't test me wolf." Selene my best friend threatened, her eyes narrowing at my mate. She was never like this towards anyone she didn't know personally, the look in her eyes was definitely not friendly whatsoever.

"Selene, it's fine." I spoke calmly before she did anything that would start a fight between the two."It's just her wolf being possessive." I cleared my throat, trying with every fiber of my being not to let her closeness faze me and let me tell you. It was fucking hard because her scent was warm and welcoming ."What brings you all the way out here anyway ?" I focused my attention back on to my friend.

"My mother brought the contract and I couldn't pass up the chance to see you." She admitted, a growl left my mates mouth once more but we ignored it. Thank god, Selene didn't acknowledge it or who knows what would go down.

"Aunt Victoria is here too?" I asked, surprised. I would have thought she would have sent one of her followers like she usually did whenever she made deals with other supernatural creatures."Why would she personally come here, doesn't she have her coven for this type of stuff?"

"She heard that one of her favorite nieces was mated to the ruthless alpha of the Devils woods pack and wanted to come see for herself." Selene shrugged, looking over at Rose who was still holding me against her in a possessive-way. "Wait, why are you in the pack hospital?" She suddenly realized where we were, Rose stiffened behind me.

"I had an accident but I'm all healed, let's get this over with." I shrugged out of rose's grip and dashed out of the room but not before grabbing selene by her wrist as I yanked her out of the room before she could ask anymore questions.

She was a smart witch and she was very persuasive when it came to getting information out of people when she needed too. This was why I was worried that both aunt Victoria and Selene were here, had my parents told them about what had gone down yesterday? Selene was acting a bit passive aggressive towards Rose in the hospital room and I could tell that she didn't buy that whole I had an accident bit.

"

"Okay ladies, this is what the gists of the contract says." Aunt Victoria sat the contract in front of both of us as we both signed it," Basically if Rose sleeps with someone else, Amelia and her family will be able to leave this pack without any protest of any kind."

"What happens if she tries to stop her?" A tall muscular male with saggy dirty brown hair asked." I mean she is her mate and I don't think some silly paper would stop me if it was my mate."

"This isn't just some piece of paper wolf." She handed Rose a pocket knife so she could slice her palm," It's an oath and if it's broken, I can promise that she'll regret it."

"Don't threaten me." Rose warned as she handed me the knife so I could do the same.

"Do not talk to my mother like that, you slut." Selene spat bitterly. "None of this would be necessary if you kept your hands to yourself!"

"Selene!" Aunt Victoria hissed, giving her a warning look.

"So you told her." She turned to look at me with a sonic expression on her face.

"Don't try blaming her, are you that stupid? I heard your slut dishing it out all over the house about how you two slept together. " Selene laughed humorlessly, crossing her arms over her chest. "Instead of trying to blame everything on Amelia, you should teach your bitches to respect her."

"Watch your fucking mouth witch." Rose growled, her jaw clenching and her hands curling into fist.

"Enough!" I interjected before they started a brawl in the middle of the office. "Are we done here? We all have a party to attend remember?" I let a few droplets of my blood fall onto the contract before getting up."When are y'all going back home?"

"After you, the Luna is announced besides Sabrina wants to spend some time with Emilia." Aunt Victoria explained as she ran her fingers through her long brown hair."And, I have some business to discuss with your mate."

"Sabrina is here too, awesome!" I was genuinely excited for the news because when Sabrina was around. My sister was forced out of her shell, pushing her out of her comfort zone."Let's go say hello, let's invite violet to join us." I said, grabbing Selene by the arm and dragged her out of the office, I could hear a growl and then nothing as we rushed down the hall in search of the younger woods sister. I pulled out my phone and began to send a message before putting my phone back in my pocket.

"I know that look! What are you planning Amelia hart? And who is this violet person?" Selene's eyed me suspiciously, making me stop in my tracks and turning to look at her. I forgot that I hadn't told her anything about my plan.

"Amelia found her second chance but her mate is my mate's younger sister." I huffed out, explaining the situation to her," The thing is, violet has a mate or so he claims they are, her wolf is about to awaken and I need her to see how clingy your sister is to her real mate." I said with a cheeky smile.

"So you want to use my sister?" Selene asked with a look of disbelief on her features, making my plans sound worse then they actually were." This is going to be hilarious!" A smile formed on her lips as she began to walk along side me before she spoke."Sorry for snapping at your mate."

"It doesn't matter, it's not like you were wrong." I shrugged, stopping in front of a large door that was similar to Rose's but not the same. I was about to knock when the door opened.

"You're unbelievable! Get out, you cheating piece of shit!" Violet was yelling while pointing out of her room.

"I told you, nothing happened babe!" A tall muscular guy came into view, he had a few tattoos along his arms and on his bare defined tone chest."She kissed me and I was caught off guard." He explained, putting his shirt back on.

"Yeah right Ryan and I still suck my thumb when I sleep huh? The video doesn't lie!!" She growled, showing him the phone as a video was seen playing. The guys eyes widened and he opened and closed his mouth." Fine if you won't leave, I will." She spat storming out of the room, past us.

"Violet, wait!" He yelled, following the curly haired blonde out of the room.

"What now?" Selene frowned, disappointment in her tone." Does everyone cheat in this pack?"

"Let's follow them, I'm the Luna after all." I shrugged, following after violet and her boyfriend. I glanced back to see Selene keeping up with me as we neared the staircase, when the shouting continued. We stopped at the railing, I would interfere if things got more physical but for now I'll watch.

"Asshole! You thought I wouldn't find out but I did!" Violet said, through gritted teeth. "Fuck you and that slut!" She yanked her hand from her mates hold, continuing down the stairs before she stopped. My eyes followed where she was looking, a smile tugging at my lips. Nice.

"Come on Emilia, let's go to the Academy!" Sabrina had her arms around my sister's waist as they turned onto the staircases to head up the stairs."there's nothing for you here."

"Sabrina, stop clinging onto me like that." My sister let an annoyed sigh escape her lips as she tried to pry Sabrina's arms off of her, without noticing the blonde in front of them."People are starting to get the wrong idea here and I already finished high school, there's nothing for me there either."

"Mine!" A growl was heard from the foot of the stairs before my sister was yanked from Sabrina's hold. A surprised look came over Emilia's face as she stumbled towards the younger woods sister, her eyes widening when she noticed the change of tone she was using."My mate!"

"Huh? Emilia you didn't tell me you found your second mate!" Sabrina pouted as she crossed her arms over her chest. "All those times I tried to get into your pants, you'd blow me off and said you were straight."

"I-I never said that, I was with Carlos at the time and besides you have Alexis remember." My sister reminded her of her long term girlfriend.

I honestly didn't understand how Alexis put up with all of Sabrina's flirting but they made it work somehow. They have been together since she enrolled in the Academy three years ago, it was love at first sight and until this day. I wish I could ask her how she does it without murdering her.

The Academy is a high end supernatural High school that my mother attended and that's where Aunt Victoria and her met. My mother was the daughter of an alpha and to my acknowledgment, they could enroll in that prestigious school to better themselves as future Luna's. Me and my sister had the chance to attend but we refused the offer because we wanted a normal life, that place was full of stuck ups and that didn't sit well with me.

"Babe, what's going on?" I snapped out of it when Ron or whatever he's name was spoke, I could see my sister tensing up when she heard the voice that called her mate babe.

"Don't call me that, I'm not even your mate." Violet growled, wrapping her arm around Amelia's waist to calm herself and to insure that she wouldn't run away from her like she's been doing all day."But you knew that and still pretended like we were! I told you that I wanted my first time to be with my mate and I still trusted you!"

By now a large crowd had gathered because violet was shouting and people around here were pretty nosy, I bit my lower lip as I watched my sister uncomfortably shift in violets grip. After what she's been through with her ex, her confidence was surely lacking and the amount of attention she was getting at this moment wasn't really helping her either. Roger I think was livid, he was shaking and trembling in his spot. I shook my head at that, I moved from leaning against the railing and down the stairs.

Why did the moon goddess have to make every wolf rage at the slightest thing. "Nu-uh, I wouldn't do that if I were you rick." I placed a hand on his trembling shoulder, putting some strength into my grip.

"It's Ryan, you bitch! Let go of me! I'll kill them!" He tried shrugging me off but my grip only tightened.

'I'll murder him.' Zeva appeared after being quiet for a few days.

'Took you long enough.' I thought as I let her take over.

Zeva moved my other hand over to his jaw and forced him to look at her."Don't ever disrespect me ever again!" We growled, The authority in our tone was spine chilling even to me and that caused him to calm down immediately. He had felt what I was feeling at the moment, he bowed his head.

What on earth was going on here? What was that? Why did Zeva sound so powerful all of a sudden? I reminded myself that I would ask her later. I regained control and looked around to see a few pack members bowing in submission to me before my gaze met a pair of intense cyan eyes. I could feel my body heating up from just her look and I had to look away to keep from letting her affect me further. I cleared my throat as I stepped back from the wolf that was raging a few moments again.

"What's going on here?" Rose pushed through the crowd of members, she waited for an answer but nobody spoke up."I'm waiting?!"

Everyone's heads snapped up to look at her, except mine. "This boy here, isn't your sister's mate and she just found out." I spoke, looking up at my mate. "I took care of it."

She looked between the submitted wolf and her sister who still had her arm wrapped around Emilia ."I see, I guess this is a better time as any." She looked around at the pack members before looking back at me." I have an announcement to make, tomorrow night the ceremony to introduce you all to your Luna will be made."

The room suddenly recovered and cheers were heard throughout the house, I let a heavy sigh slip through my lips. I turned to see that my sister and her mate were gone, I wonder if she completely forgot about her party now that she found her mate. Nonetheless i was happy for them, they deserved to be happy and as long as my family was. That's all that mattered to me now. I needed a nap, today was a shit show, maybe hazel was still awake and I could cuddle her to sleep. I walked up the stairs as Sabrina and Selene followed me.  I could feel eyes on me but I ignored it as I walked towards Hazel's room with the twins, I already knew it was her and if I gave her a glance she might murder my friends.

"Thanks a bunch Sabrina, that was perfect." I grinned, turning to look at her while Selene gave me a weird look." I forgot  to mention, I texted your sister about the plan earlier."

"Huh? But how did you know they were going to fight and end up at the stairs. " she asked, taken aback by my planning.

"I didn't, the bonds of fate just helped me out a little." I shrugged, giving her a sly smirk.

"You are scary sometimes. "

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5M 133K 46
(COMPLETED) * "Look, Mavis, you're a beautiful girl with lots of potential and I'm so sorry about this but I reject you, Mavis Anders, as my mate...
173K 4.6K 78
"Mate-", the three of us growled as she stared back at us like a deer in headlights. Everything in me drove me to close the distance between us, but...
1M 13.8K 24
Lila is a 17 year old girl who is abused and raped. she's also a werewolf and see's only one way out of her horrible life. Die or escape.Sam is the...
726K 26.2K 37
Sam, a shy, 16 year old, closeted lesbian who has anxiety issues and abusive parents meets Avery, a soon to be Beta, who wasn't expecting to find her...