Enclosed Perimeters (Yandere...

By Cloakedranger

With summer vacation starting for (F/n) (L/n), she finds herself taking on a new job to earn some extra money... More

A/N: Responses to Comments/Questions
Summer Earnings
Mere Observation
Dust Coverings
Strange Occurences
Waking up to Night
A Possible Reassurance
Safety Secured
Visitor
A Communication Problem
Waterfall
Little Rest for the Defenseless
Eating Scared
A Menace
Soon, very soon
Consequence
Limited
Impression and Meet
Pause
Past and New Obsession
New Conditions
A Name's Price
Back to Silence
Physical Watch
Follow the Leader
Ruin Breakfast
Ring a Little
Break a Tear
Garden Asleep
Puzzlement
A Needle and Thoughts
Breakfast Date
Watching Inquiries
A Puzzle Piece
Another Memory
Nearly Injured
A Read for Thought
Troublesome Clothes
Liar's Suffering
Hunt
Inspect
Picture of Fortune
Fuchsia
Enragement
Maybe, Tolerable
Building a Pet House?
Talent in Question
Clock
A Required Rest
Tell a Tale
Happiness and Sadness
Package a Gift
Mastery of Vanishing
Conversation of Cards
Stars in Sight
Under the Sun
Sunny Research
Snuffed Chance
A Little Bit of Ruin
Delicacy
Even until Morning
Return
Epilogue
Drem
Paperback and Ebook Available!

Begin the Second Week

7.7K 436 371
By Cloakedranger

A/N: As usual, I would recommend putting the video on loop.

Uneventful described the rest of the day. It consisted of continuing to watch movies on the television screen, while Drem weirdly proceeded to play with her hands. He switched between the two every now and then. There were also the occasional food and bathrooms breaks. Regarding the food, Drem made sure to retrieve the food for her. If she wanted something from the pantry, he would run and get it. For lunch and dinner, he had prepared her meals for her.

In light of his odd behavior, it would make the next seven days simple. Should he remain in his present state of behavior, she wouldn't have to worry about him trying to attack her that much. Besides, she gave up on resisting food from him, especially since he wouldn't allow her to get any herself anymore. She needed sustenance, and he currently made himself the sole provider of it.

Once it was midnight, she shut off the television and went to head to bed. She would take a shower in the morning. Just lying on top of her covers, she cuddled her face into one of the pillows on her bed. Presently, she didn't know if Drem had followed her, but she didn't stop to check. It's not like she could dissuade him to leave her alone unless she potentially promised him something in exchange for that alone time. Frankly, she wasn't apt to trading with him.

Just when she was about to drift off into the comforting arms of sleep, she felt something plush poke her right cheek. Opening her right eye slightly, she noted that Drem was sitting right in front of her face. She had expected that it would be him. There wasn't exactly another possessed plush toy in the house. Well, at least she hoped not.

Due to her correct prediction on it being him, she really wasn't caught off guard. There was still a plush monkey staring her straight in the face, but it wasn't as surprising as it could've been. "What do you want now?" she mumbled out, wishing to go to sleep.

Seeing him lean forward, she instinctively moved her head away from him, but he continued to move close to her. Eventually, she was close to rolling off of the bed. While she was debating on getting up and off or remaining where she was, she felt a light soft sensation touch her forehead. Her eyes directed their attention to Drem, who was now facing the other way and going towards the room door.

He jumped off of the bed and exited the room, leaving her to her own devices. Her right hand went up to her forehead and touched the area gently. Had he just given her a good night's kiss? The idea was bizarre to her, but she required rest and could think on it in the morning. Or, she could forget about it entirely, which might be more favorable to her.

Moving herself back to her original position on the bed, she closed her eyes again. This time, she was able to enter the world of rest. Drem, on the other hand, remained wide awake and was executing his newest operation.

It was just the beginning of afternoon when she reopened her eyes. She tiredly and lazily looked around to see Drem nowhere nearby. This was both relieving and worrying. He could be planning to frighten her, or he was just giving her some relaxation. Hopefully, it was the second option.

Sitting up on the bed, however, proved it to be the first. Or, at least it appeared that way. She couldn't exactly comprehend what she was seeing or rather the meaning behind it.

Before her, on the bedroom floor, was a trail of knives. They led out of her room and into the hallway. The knives were concerning enough and probably meant torment for her in the near future. Surrounding the knives, however, in a snake-like pattern, was a series of rainbow colored individually wrapped candies.

What was he attempting to tell her? Let's cook something sweet? She had a hard time believing that he would send such an innocent message. It was probably more along the lines of I find your fear to be delicious. There was also the notion of it having some perverted implication as well. Maybe, it was a combination of the two.

Glancing around for the monkey again, she still couldn't find him. He would most likely come into the room eventually if she didn't leave the area at some point in the day. So, she moved herself off of the bed and reluctantly went to see where the knives led. She did pick up a piece of candy, though, and unwrap it.

Placing the grape flavored lollipop in her mouth, she continued to walk alongside the knives and raised an eyebrow at noticing where they led. She moved the lollipop to the left side of her mouth and looked to the closed bathroom door. Her eyes scanned the hallway next, so that she could try and find Drem. The monkey was still nowhere in her field of vision. He wasn't in the bathroom, was he?

Hesitantly, she extended out her right arm and hand. Opening the bathroom door carefully, she peeked inside. Thankfully, the male wasn't in the bathroom. Rather, there was a small glass vase filled with more of the colorful candy. On top of the candy was a small piece of paper. She went over to it and picked it up.

My little doe, you deserve a soothing bath after everything that you have dealt with. In the bathtub is a small glass vase with a blue sphere in it. It's a bath bomb, and I'll let you figure out its scent. It does go with the theme, though. Anyway, do enjoy and don't spoil your appetite on the plethora of sweets presented to you. I still want you to enjoy your brunch after all.

Lastly, you'll see a plush bathrobe on top of the hamper. I doubt that Nathan will mind if you wear it. He's never worn the article of clothing, since it was a gift that I gave to him. Thus, please do wear it, as I wouldn't like my gift to go to waste. Besides, I think that you'll find it pleasurably soft. So, do enjoy yourself but don't take too long. Or, I might have to come in and check on you~

After reading the last portion of the note, she crumbled it up in her right hand and threw it out. She exited the bathroom, grabbed some new undergarments and a new outfit and headed back into the bathroom. Once she shut the bathroom door behind her, she began to slip out of her old clothes.

Upon finishing, she went over to the bathtub and found the bath bomb in the small vase. She took both items out and placed the vase on the sink counter. Curious at what the scent of the bath bomb was, she lifted it to her nose and breathed in a little bit. Instantly, the scent of cotton candy filled her nose.

The smell was splendid, and she figured that she might as well use it. Granted, the idea of a bath wasn't exactly pleasing. Being in bodies of water on this property didn't exactly work out for her too well, but she knew that Drem wasn't in the bathroom with her, since the cold atmosphere wasn't in the house. So, she might be safe to take a bath, as long as it was a short one. She didn't need Drem seeing her nude.

Turning on the bathtub's faucet, she let the warm water fill the porcelain tub. When the bath was full, she shut the faucet off and dropped the bath bomb into the water. She let it dissolve in the liquid, as the water turned a sparkling blue.

Getting into the bathwater, her limbs started to slacken. She leaned her back against the back of the tub and closed her eyes. With the present scent of cotton candy and the smoothness of the water, it almost seemed like she was bathing in liquefied cotton candy, which was probably true to some degree.

Winding up in such a comforting situation, her sense of time evaporated, as her thoughts traveled to fantasies. For instance being at a town fair and enjoying the sugary fluffy treat, while examining what game she wanted to play next. These imaginations continued until the thought of winning a stuffed animal crossed her mind. An image of Drem appearing in her mind ruined the moment.

Personally, she wouldn't be surprised if she escaped the house with a permanent paranoia of stuffed animal monkeys. She lowered herself into the water more and huffed in frustration. Her eyes turned to the shower doors and looked to the bathroom door. Once she left the bathroom, she would have to deal with him again. Moving the lollipop stick to the left side of her mouth, since she had left it there during her bath, she wondered how he would act for the rest of the day.

Sure, he had set up this whole thing for her, but there were still knives present in the mix. Technically, he was forcing her to accept his 'gift.' She had no idea whether he would continue to take the middle path between being a jerk and a considerate individual. Or, would he revert back to just being a violent pervert?

Chewing on the stick now, she opened the left-hand side shower door and tossed the stick into the nearby trashcan. She left the door open and rested her arms on the bathtub's now partially free left side. Her chin rested on her arms, as she just stared out at the rest of the bathroom.

(F/n) remained in this comfortable position until she realized what she had thought earlier. She had called Drem in her head considerate. Beforehand, she had mocked such an idea, since the male usually offset the idea with his aggressive acts. Yesterday, however, he had seemed off.

He had forced her to let him cook for her, but that was it. There was also the threatening implication on the piece of paper that he had written on, but he hadn't attacked her. Well, he did with ... hugs. Groaning, she wished that he wasn't so confusing. Her mind was having trouble dealing with it. She needed to remind herself of what he had done previously and not fall into a trap because of his recent actions; she needed to remember that he was only a tormentor, not a caretaker. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

351K 8.7K 24
(I WROTE THIS IN MIDDLE SCHOOL, ITS SO BAD OMG READ MY OTHER STORIES, THEY'RE SO MUCH BETTER) Y/N L/N a shy girl who just got out of college and now...
12K 534 24
I saw literally none of these on Quotev and I'm crazy enough to actually make one. Warning: THIS IS A YANDERE STORY! As such, and given the nature of...
76.5K 1.1K 18
(DISCONTINUED!) In a modern alternative world, there is a government job system where an employee from any workplace has the chance of not only touri...
253K 14K 54
After her lover's accident, which placed him into a coma, (F/n) (L/n) struggles with her constant trips to the hospital to visit him. She, however, c...