Enclosed Perimeters (Yandere...

By Cloakedranger

With summer vacation starting for (F/n) (L/n), she finds herself taking on a new job to earn some extra money... More

A/N: Responses to Comments/Questions
Summer Earnings
Mere Observation
Dust Coverings
Strange Occurences
Waking up to Night
A Possible Reassurance
Safety Secured
Visitor
A Communication Problem
Waterfall
Little Rest for the Defenseless
Eating Scared
A Menace
Soon, very soon
Consequence
Limited
Impression and Meet
Pause
Past and New Obsession
New Conditions
A Name's Price
Back to Silence
Physical Watch
Follow the Leader
Ruin Breakfast
Ring a Little
Break a Tear
Garden Asleep
Puzzlement
A Needle and Thoughts
Breakfast Date
Watching Inquiries
A Puzzle Piece
Begin the Second Week
Nearly Injured
A Read for Thought
Troublesome Clothes
Liar's Suffering
Hunt
Inspect
Picture of Fortune
Fuchsia
Enragement
Maybe, Tolerable
Building a Pet House?
Talent in Question
Clock
A Required Rest
Tell a Tale
Happiness and Sadness
Package a Gift
Mastery of Vanishing
Conversation of Cards
Stars in Sight
Under the Sun
Sunny Research
Snuffed Chance
A Little Bit of Ruin
Delicacy
Even until Morning
Return
Epilogue
Drem
Paperback and Ebook Available!

Another Memory

7.5K 420 189
By Cloakedranger

A/N: As usual, I would recommend putting the video on loop.

"Hey! Get off of me, you creep!" (f/n) yelled out, trying to pry the stuffed animal from her. What had gotten into him all of sudden? First, he's rubbing his face into her midsection, now this?! Was it what she had said?

Regardless of what it was, she wished him off from her neck. If there wasn't a pervert of an entity within the monkey, she would be chuckling at the adorableness of the action. That wasn't the case, though. So, keeping in mind of what was in the monkey, she managed to resist the cuteness to some degree. Her slightly warm cheeks would disagree with her.

Sadly, Drem wouldn't let go, and she thought that it would be easy to pull the stuffed monkey off of her. Instead, he had an iron grip on her, and the monkey fur was beginning to tickle her skin. She would start laughing any moment, and she didn't want him to misinterpret that. "Seriously, let go of me," she stated, as she did her best to hold back a giggle. "This is too much," she added, while a quiet laugh now escaped her lips.

In response to this, she felt him stop, much to her relief. She watched him unlatch his arms from around her neck and fall back onto her lap. He gazed up at her and just stared. If she could have seen his face at that moment, she would probably see an arrogant smirk on his countenance. So in other words, she was worried about what he would do next. Realistically, though, she was always concerned about what his next action would be.

Staring back at him, she asked, "What? I'm not hugging you back if that's what you want. Watch the movie and stop looking at me." When he didn't listen, she huffed and crossed her arms over her chest, as she increasingly felt uncomfortable with his continual staring. Silence proceeded to fill the air, since the musical's sound seemed to die off in the background. It was as if it didn't exist anymore, and only the stare-down between the two of them was present.

Drem continued to look up at his little doe. Her frustrated expression was adorable. It was like she was teasing him, just as a lover would do when feeling irritated by the other party but was in a playful mood. Truly, it was a pity that they weren't lovers yet. Then again, he intended to change that with time. By the end of the fourteen days, she wouldn't want to leave him.

After all he could notice the slightest change in her attitude towards him. It was miniscule, but it was still there, meaning that he could cause it to blossom to his benefit. If for some reason she didn't desire to stay, he had other plans in mind.

For right now, though, he focused back on a certain selection of her words: this is too much. Such a statement implied that she would be fine with something a little less affectionate. That he could do. Of course, it would require more patience, but he did have a reserve of that. Being confined to a small cage for five years developed the ability to wait.

This meant that he had to find her current comfort zone. Were he to ask her, she would probably direct him to stand in the backyard, while she remained inside, either that or to go jump off a cliff or some other method of ridding himself from the earth. He knew that this wasn't the truth, however. Otherwise, she wouldn't have said that phrase. It might have been accidental, but she still spoke it, indicating that some part of her accepted his company to some degree.

He would question the validity of it if she hadn't been in a state of slight shock and was in more control of her words. Since that wasn't the case, he believed that those words were the truth with regards to her feelings towards him. So, he wouldn't let them just slip by him. No, no, she would have to deal with the consequences.

Having determined how he would start, he turned away from her and faced the television. He heard a sigh exit her mouth, which caused him to grin slightly. She thought it was over. How wrong she was.

Utilizing his plush hands, he grabbed her left hand. He chuckled when he noted her jumping a little bit. Still, he didn't direct his gaze back to her. Rather, he maintained his focus on her hand. His plush fingers began to play with hers. If he had his actual hands back, he would essentially be giving her a decent finger massage. Presently, he couldn't apply that much pressure to her small and delicate appendages.

She tried to move her hand away from him, but he looked back at her. Her gaze met his, and he could see a tinge of fear enter her (e/c) orbs. Something inaudible was mumbled from her mouth, and she focused back on the movie playing on the television screen. Glad that she understood the message, he went back to his work.

Occasionally, one of her fingers would twitch under his touch. He could only presume that his action sometimes tickled her. If he glanced back and up at her, he would probably miss the tiny smile on her face if she were to have one there. Regardless, it was pleasant and amusing to know that she was easily ticklish. He mentally cursed himself for not exploiting that back when he had a human body.

Something tickled him as well, however. Maybe, it was the fact that he could actually get this close to her and commit this uncomplicated action. He was never able to give Nathan such a careful and light treatment of the hand.

There was the time that he did offer Nathan a back massage, though. Much to his surprise and glee, his past friend had accepted the invitation. It might have helped that at the time, Nathan had just returned from a long day's work of antique hunting and selling. The memory played in his head, as though it was a reel of film on a projector.

Sporting a burgundy military coat, with polished dark silver buttons, a black sweater, burgundy and brown plaid scarf, black pants and black dress shoes, he was sitting on Nathan's sofa in the living room. He had just returned from a weeklong trip, after he had found some interesting buys for Nathan's collection.

After all he had kept track of Nathan's finances and had made sure to find him good deals on antiques, while Nathan hunted in other regions. This way, his friend had been permitted more buying options and opportunities. Also, it had given him the travel that he so loved. Frankly, he missed being able to travel around the world, but at least he could move around the house now and not be restricted to only a certain part of it. He pushed this aside for the moment, though, as his mind carried on with recalling the past memory.

So far, he had been waiting a few hours for Nathan to show up. Nathan's distraction wasn't present yet, meaning that he had the place to himself until Nathan arrived. He was watching some cartoon but wasn't paying much mind to it; he was more focused on the door. Nathan was supposed to come back thirty minutes ago.

When at last Nathan had walked through the door, he nearly bolted up from his seat to greet the male. A laugh left Nathan's lips, as he closed the door behind him. He watched Nathan set his stuff down before directing him over to relax on the cough and that they could discuss the antiques in a little while. Nathan had agreed to his request.

Once his friend was seated, he had sat down next to Nathan and had noticed how exhausted the antique collector looked. Coming up with an idea to soothe his friend, he had suggested a back massage. When Nathan had accepted, he had almost jumped out of his seat. He didn't, though, as he maintained a calm expression.

Pushing some of his auburn locks aside, he had positioned himself to sit on his knees on the couch. He had indicated for Nathan to move, so that his back would be facing him. As soon as Nathan was in the proper position, he had started the massage.

Images of the memory began to fade from his mind, as his mind began to focus on the quiet moans that Nathan had tried to hide back then during that day. His hands released her hand, as he his right thumb went up to his lips. Instinctively, he went to bite on his thumbnail. He found that he couldn't, but his mind still stayed focus on those sounds.

Steadily, his memory turned to imagination. It was no longer Nathan in his mind but his little doe. He wished to hear those sounds from her lips, and he could just imagine how intoxicating they would be. His plush fingers found their way back to her left hand.

How he desired to place quick, soft kisses on each of her fingers; how he wanted to trail kissed up her arm and eventually reach her lips. He wouldn't feel anything, though. His monkey form had no nerves, so it wouldn't be as pleasurable. Still, to hear her faint moans would give him enough satisfaction.

Unbeknownst to him, (f/n) was just left confused as to what was going on with him. He had been running his fingers along her left ones before suddenly stopping and seeming to go still. Then, he had his fingers on hers again and was basically stroking them in a slow manner. It was almost as if he was giving her a massage, but it was odd to say the least.

Normally, she would have pulled her hand away, but that look he had given her earlier made her comply. She didn't want to have to bandage another injury for the day, and the movie was giving her some sense of comfort. It allowed her for a few moments to forget about the troublesome being on her lap, yet she couldn't throw his current behavior to the wind. It was just too peculiar.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

939 36 8
You have just moved back to Tokyo, Japan after moving to Seoul Korea for a few years. Your father got a new job offer back in Tokyo, and with no hesi...
627K 17.4K 34
Amelia Sage is trying her best to help her family get more money. Since Amelia lives with her divorced mom, things are much harder, they have many de...
129K 3.8K 18
PLS. READ THE NEW VERSION INSTEAD. Y/n woke up with a throbbing pain in her head. Not remembering anything at all. Only blurred faces, and angry dis...
505K 18.3K 29
[Y/n] is a daughter of a rather wealthy man that just got remarried. She didn't like the idea of her father remarring so she began to lock herself in...