the kids aren't alright. / go...

By nctech

❝it's my turn to save you.❞ ↳ golcha's '99s + '00 More

01 ✕ worn out places
03 ✕ softened voices
04 ✕ missing letters
05 ✕ no changes
06 ✕ baby steps
07 ✕ unforced smiles
08 ✕ loud nights
09 ✕ wasted voices
10 ✕ opened eyes
11 ✕ uncontactable hands
12 ✕ missing people
13 ✕ family secrets
14 ✕ broken voices
15 ✕ bad things
16 ✕ no tears
17 ✕ lonely nights
18 ✕ first breaths
19 ✕ old smiles
19.5 ✕ explanation
20 ✕ wild rides

02 ✕ dead eyes

2.6K 210 119
By nctech

joochan walked along the broken concrete, under the starless sky. the cigarette between his fingers, the lollipop in his mouth.

he reached a door, pushed the key in. heard a loud thud, heard a loud scream. his hand clenched around the cigarette as he entered.

his own home, yet it felt so unsafe.

"i'm home," he muttered, but surprisingly, the noise stopped.

the silence was even scarier.

he looked up, saw his father walking towards him. his hand clenched around a broken glass, lifted it up. "is that a cigarette?"

joochan's breathing hitched, hand letting go of the crushed cigarette stick. "it's unlit," he said calmly, not a trace of lying evident in his dead eyes.

"i thought i told you to quit," his mother joined in, weak, shaky voice.

"i did." he shrugged, swirling the lollipop in his mouth. he pointed to it, "see?"

his father sighed. "you should've made better friends."

"you should've been a better parent." he gave an exaggerated smile, immediately running off to his room afterwards.

he landed on his bed, sighed to himself. baby steps, he thought.

he wasn't alright, but at least he's trying to be.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

645K 14.4K 42
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
11.4M 297K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...
1M 55.3K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
903K 41.4K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...