The Journal of a person...

By MayWritesStuff

Life through the eyes of me. Whole thing dedicated to: @in_memory_of_annie for her incredible fight, wit, an... More

God's not Dead
Friggin amazeballs news!!!!
Hi
Have Mercy On Me
Another Day
Shia Lebouf (or however the heck it's spelled)
Nostalgia
A Spatula, a Gaskarth, a new album or three, and a Sleep Lord sibling
graciously untitled

The Journal of a person...

150 7 4
By MayWritesStuff

I thought I would make a journal. I have feelings, but I feel like no one will understand them, but God, so I decided to just let them flow on to my hands on the keyboard and on to this digital version of my befuddling conscience. I am sorry if some things disturb you, it's my life, and this is the journal of a person. By the way, My name is May. That MAY [see what I did there? No? Okay then...] be important info...

April 27th, 2014 12:16 A.M

I won a HOPE award and the ceremony was Thursday. My grandparents came. Normally things would be all hunky-dory, but my parents and my grandparents are in a disagreement. At least I think that's the word to describe it... My grandma has a substance addiction issue, and my mom wants to help her get un-addicted, but my grandma is refusing her help. My parents always talk about it. I understand they are worried about her, I mean I am too, but my mom is always saying to let it go, but just...can't. It's her mom. She wants to make sure she is okay. I feel like I have to play the role of the counselor. I have to be the mediator. I am just a person. I make mistakes too. I just hope one day my family can just be at peace. I just want peace. Serenity. I know that it's normal for families to have fights and issues, I just hope we can come to a solution. I keep praying to God. I know he can do something. I just wish I felt more useful in these situations. This kid at school told me to climb under a rock and die. That is exactly how I felt when Gus dies.... random moment. I really don't care what he says to me, but after a while, things start getting to you. I made myself promises.

>Don't let others words affect me

>To never wear makeup

>Never dye my hair

>To always be an original

But, with the way society is, it's hard to keep these. I do, but society doesn't like us to have our own statements, but I shoved that in its stupid face and said HA. You should do that too. This may be a crappy journal, but it makes me happy. I hope you know I love you! I think that's enough for a night...

May#SSB

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

103K 5.9K 142
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭-𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬/𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢�...
268K 1K 30
Just some AO3 shots not mine credit to owner ❤️
6.1M 47.5K 56
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...
643K 104K 72
(يا إيها الناس أتقو الله بالنساء اوصيكم بالنساء خيراً) لم يستوصوا بنا خيراً يا رسول الله لقد كسرو القوارير والافئدة