Take You Down

By xxLastSummerxx

"Admit he scarred you, made you loose all the trust you had in anyone. Admit he's back and you feel endangere... More

Take You Down
Take You Down: Chapter Two
Take You Down: Chapter Three
Take You Down: Chapter Four
Take You Down: Chapter Five
Take You Down: Chapter Six
Take You Down: Chapter Seven (Part Two)
Take You Down: Chapter Eight
Take You Down: Chapter Nine
Take You Down: Chapter Ten
Take You Down: Chapter Eleven
Take You Down: Chapter Twelve
Take You Down: Chapter Thirteen
Take You Down: Chapter Fourteen
Take You Down: Chapter Fifteen
Take You Down: Chapter Sixteen
Take You Down: Chapter Seventeen
Take You Down: Chapter Eighteen
Take You Down: Chapter Nineteen
Take You Down: Chapter Twenty
Take You Down: Chapter Twenty One
Take You Down: Chapter Twenty Two
Take You Down: Chapter Twenty Three
Take You Down: Chapter Twenty Four
Take You Down: Chapter Twenty Five
Take You Down: Chapter Twenty Six
Take You Down: Chapter Twenty Seven
Author's Note
Take You Down: Chapter Twenty Eight
Take You Down: Chapter Twenty Nine
Take You Down: Chapter Thirty
Take You Down: Chapter Thirty One
Take You Down: Chapter Thirty Two
Take You Down: Chapter Thirty Three
Take You Down: Chapter Thirty Four
Take You Down: Chapter Thirty Five
Take You Down Chapter Thirty Six
Take You Down: Chapter Thirty Seven
Take You Down: Chapter Thirty Eight
Take You Down: Chapter Thirty Nine
Take You Down: Chapter Forty Part 1
Take You Down: Chapter Forty Part 2
Epilogue
Wattys2015 and Updates

Take You Down: Chapter Seven (Part One)

61.8K 1.4K 70
By xxLastSummerxx

Focus, Goddamn, focus! I scolded myself for the fifth time.

My papers from school were sprawled out across my desk, waiting to be worked on, yet all I could think about was that tingling sensation on my neck from earlier. I just couldn't help but think how it would feel to touch those soft lips--

No! Wait, no. I don't care.

I huffed a sharp breath and shook my head. No way in hell that was happening.

God, why was I even making such a big deal out of this? It was nothing. I felt nothing. Again, I shuddered, physically trying to shake that thought off my body. I swiftly tucked one strand of hair behind my ear and began working on the first Trig problem that I had been staring at for hours.

After about fifteen minutes of silence and study, I heard a small knock on the door. My heart lurched at the sound, and I jumped up, my hand flying to my throat.

Maybe if I ignored it, Pablo would go away.

After a momentarily pause, I heard the knock again. "Honey?" It was dad.

I sighed, walking to the door, and unlocked it. "Hi."

Without even asking, he stepped in--not that he had to. But, still. " Hey, how was school?"

Yup, the same old questions carried on since kindergarden.

"Oh, it was good. How was work?" I lied.

His face brightened. "That's good. Oh, you know. Just the same old boring stuff every single day. I wish I were your age again."

That brought a snort out of me. No, you see, if you were my age again, you'd be warped into the world of selfless, egotistcal, good looking players.

"You'd change your mind if you were." I joked to him, even though what I was saying was the sole truth.

Dad smiled and looked down at his shoes. Suddenly, he jolted and had the "deer in the headlights expression". "Pablo!" He nearly shouted.

My eyes widened, and then I slumped back down when I heard his name again. "Yeah, what about him?" I asked unenthusiastically.

"How was he?" Dad asked curiously, a burrow on his face.

I smirked. "Oh, he definitely had fun."

"Well, that's good."

I nodded even though my head was shouting no.

"Do you have any classes with him?" Dad asked again.

Unfortunately.

This time, I didn't bother to hide the sigh that I exhaled. "Yeah. English and Chem."

"Oh, well that's fantastic!" Dad exclaimed, getting out of his seat.

What on earth had he been drinking...

"Uhh, yeah I guess."

"This is going to be a great year." Dad stated, while turning his back to me and walking out the door.

"Fantastic." I said sarcastically in a barely audible range.

Just as I turned around to began my work again, Dad stuck his head back inside my room. "Oh, Madison?"

I wheeled around to face him again. "Yeah?"

"Your mom and I have some business related meetings to take care of tonight. Do you mind ordering chinese or something for the three of you?"

OH PERFECT. Just perfect.

I groaned. "Daad."

"Just for the night!" He begged.

I sighed and rolled my eyes. "Fine."

Dad walked up to me and kissed my forehead. "Thank you, honey."

Well, I just couldn't stay mad at him. I fought the smile that I felt twitching at the edge of my lips and watched him walk back out and close the door softly behind him.

I groaned, tilting my head back, and slid my hands down my face in agony. Ordering Chinese meant asking people for their orders. That meant I would have to ask Pablo for his--which meant that I would have to talk to him. Ugh.

Might as well get it over with.

I pushed myself out of my chair and quietly opened the door. Just like mine, Pablo had shut his all the way. I skimmed my hand over his door, hesitating to knock. When I finally did, I wasn't sure if he even heard me. Just as I was about to hit the door a second time, it flew open and Pablo stood, again, in nothing but his jeans on. My eyes scanned his toned body for the second time today. The chisels and bumps on his stomach stood out like a single star in the black sky. I gulped when I realized I had been checking him out and immediately brought my gaze up to his eyes. Of course, that goddamn smirk was plastered on his face, and one of his eyebrows were arched.

"You done checking me out?" He mocked, flexing his irresistable abs.

I scoffed. "I wasn't looking."

"Sure."

"I wasn't!" I repeated defensively, my blood already starting to quicken.

Pablo smirked again and placed his hands on the edges of the door. "It's okay, you don't have to admit it."

"God dammit, I-"

"You weren't looking. I know." He interrupted, his face still as cocky as before.

"If you knew then why did you keep saying otherwise?" I snapped. Wow. five minutes and I already lost my calm with this kid.

"I was imitating you."

I could feel my hands throbbing, almost as if my entire body was encouraging me to ruin his pretty face. Between gritted teeth, I spoke, "Whatever. I just came here to ask you a question."

He leaned in even closer, causing me to unconsciously step back. "Hey, I wasn't the one who got sidetracked."

"For the millionth time, I wasnt-" I began saying, but stopped when I saw that smirk reappear on his face again.

He's not worth it. I reassured myself.

I sighed and began again. "Mom and dad are going out tonight and they want me to order chinese. What do you want?"

Pablo's face scrunched up into the most unattractive face ever. "Chinese?" He scrutinized.

I scowled. "Yeah. Do you have any other ideas?"

I was expecting him to shut his mouth after that and just go along with it. Instead, his face lit up and he stood up straight.

"Have you ever had real mexican food?" He challenged.

I raised an eyebrow and folded my arms across my chest. "There's a chevy's for a reason."

Pablo chuckled and closed in that space in between us, causing him to look down at me. "That's bull shit. Mexican food makes your blood boil. It makes you hot."

I slowly gulped, and looked him right in his hazel eyes. It felt like the heat radiating off of his skin was pulling me in. There was no way I was backing out of his little challenge. "Can you even cook?"

Pablo laughed, an echoeing, hollow laugh. "Sweetpea, It's another reason why ladies love me."

I snorted. "What about Jake?"

"I can make him mac and cheese." He said, his face actually turning serious for a moment. "Sounds like you're too scared, sweetpea."

I scoffed and took all my strength to step away from him. "Scared of food? Hell no. Scared for my house? Hell yes."

The last part was true. He just came here, and now he wanted to cook. Should I expect myself to belive he won't burn the house down?

Pablo's smirk I wanted to rip off reappeared. "Me burning down the house is the second thing you should worry about."

 I arched an eyebrow. "Oh? What's the first?"

Pablo looked around with the "I'm all that" look plastered on his face, before returning his gaze back to me. He leaned in again and whispered in my ear. "Some people say my food is hot to handle."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ohmygod. Tell me you loved this part of the chapter as much as I did. Writing this part was SO much fun. I can't even wait to continue that little challenge. I'm like dying here.Hahaa.

Broadcast: Thank you PeetaKatnissXxXx for being such a great and supportive fan for my stories. Not only this one, but Twist of Fate as well. THANK YOU!

GAH. I keep thinking that I've written alot, and each time I publish, I look and I see that I've only written like two pages -_- That's so annoying. Okay, well, I'm so sorry for this short part of chapter seven, but next part will be longer. I PROMISE.

Also, I would like to tell you (if you havn't already noticed) that chapter seven is going to be split into two parts. I just have so much to describe in the second part, that I felt like I would be rushing it if I tried fitting it all in, in one whole chapter--and that would be boring.

Finally, my work is unedited, so please show me mercy on my mistakes. Thank you :)

Fan, comment, vote. xoxo

Summer

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.8K 80 25
Completed!! -- I could hear him running behind me. "HELP!" I started to scream the words repeatedly. I felt like I was the stupid, helpless girl in...
639K 32.8K 88
"Who are you?" I asked, still left in the shock and scared state that came over me when gunshots were heard. I look up to his face which was hidden b...
32 11 12
I picked up my phone and sat down on the edge of the bathtub before opening my messages. A single-lined text filled my vision. My heart lurched in my...
4K 124 54
"Get Away From Me" I stated as backed up against the wall. "I can do whatever I damn well, please. You belong to me." He said before kissing me. ...