Shallow Depth: An Anthology

By kingariadne

A collection of 3am musings. xxx Poetry by Mary John. More

I.
II.
III.
V.

IV.

2 2 0
By kingariadne

xxx

All the pretty stars, they shine for you my love.

                     -Elizabeth Grant.

xxx

Hide

I think I am lost

I am afraid

I am sad

and weak

and for that

I am ashamed.

xxx

Important Rant...

I am a feminist. I am a christian and I am a feminist because although I do believe in submission, I don't believe in slavery or de-humanizing myself to prove submission and/or loyalty. Plus I feel like my body is over sexualised all the time and society is afraid of nudity in any form -partial or complete- that is not for male consumption. 

And, to schools, old women that are over-sabis(over-sah-bee) meaning unnecessarily involved in matters that do not concern them, and all the other people who want to believe that girls do not have breasts that need support, YES I wear a bra and YES the strap is showing because bras exist and breasts exist in other situations apart from your 'steamy' bedroom. Grow up.

Byeeeeee.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.6K 555 102
collection of shayaris of all popular Shayars like Faiz Ahmad Faiz,Ahmad Faraz, Jaun Elia, Mirza Ghalib Sahab and some of my work....hope you enjoy i...
7.3K 606 182
Kapag ang puso'y nadungisan, Mga tula sa isipan ay masisilayan, Ang libro na 'di pangkasaysayan, Damdamin muli matu-tunghayan. Tulang isinulat mula s...
1.8M 70K 39
စိုင်းတည်တံ့ဉီး + နှိုင်းမြတ်ဘုန်း
20K 240 76
Would it make any difference? If we knew that it was the last time we would see each other again?