~BASKETBALLS~ (Joshler) {COMP...

By alphaoriginal

Tyler hates Josh. But that can all easily change. The Dun family recently moved next door to the Joseph famil... More

1. New term
2. I'm not good with people
3. Late night break in
4. Oh my Josh I'm so Dun with you
5. Dance Buddies
6. Joshua Dun (The devil's child)
7. Dinner Party
8. Detention
9. Guilty
10. Arrangements
11. Red Haired Boy
~HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOSH DUN❤~
12. Date Night
13.Bowling
14. Kiss or tease?
15. Basketball Boys
16. Josh's Orders
17. Late night Party
18. DRuuUnkK
19. Gay? Not at all
20. URIE, Stop fooling around!
21. Victoria's Secret
22. Sex Education
23. The Big Game
24. Brendon's Birthday
25. Wet Dreams
26. Cake for Breakfast
27. Thoughts
28. Dance, Dance
29. Tests
30. Events
31. Sleepover
32. Moody Mornings
33. Airport
34. Fly High
36. Annoyance
37. Truth or Dare?
38. Beach Fun
39. Jealousy
40. Pool
41. Party Conflicts
42. Confused Feelings
43. Two Happy Boys
44. Tyler The Virgin? (Not Any More)
45. Confessions, Breakups, Boyfriends?
46. Understanding
47. Hot and Steamy
~HAPPY BIRTHDAY TYLER JOSEPH❤~
48. Nervous
49. Report Card
50. Basketballs
~AUTHOR'S NOTE~

35. A Room With The Devil

2.7K 120 177
By alphaoriginal

A/n: before you start this chapter I just wanted to say thank you for a few things:
~ THIS BOOK HAS HIT 4K READS🎉
~This book reached 300 votes❤
~This book has reached 700 comments💖
~This book has gained so much love and it's making me really happy :)

Here's very big thank you from me to anyone who reads/comments/votes <3

It means so much to me.

------------------------------------

Tyler's Pov:

"Alright class!" Mrs.Wilson called grabbing everyone's attention. We had just gotten of the coach and were waiting in the main lobby of the villa we were staying at.

"On this very sheet of paper, I have a list of people in each room," Mrs.Wilson announced waving the piece of paper around in her hand.

Brendon nudged me in my side smirking. "Good luck, Joseph," he whispered in my ear.

"You all have been put into rooms of four, according to the names you wrote on the small piece of paper last Monday."

I sighed straining my brain to try and remember who I wrote down...

------earlier that week------

"Good morning class," Mrs.Wilson greeted walking around each desk, handing each student a small yellow post-it note.

Chance looked at the note in his hand questioningly before hesitantly raising his hand. "Ms, what are these for?"

"On these notes," Mrs.Wilson started, "Each of you will write 3 names down of 3 people in this class you would not mind being in a room with for Italy."

The class nodded in understanding.

"It is not definite that you will be put with every single person that you write down, but it is guaranteed that you will be put with at least 1 person. This way, you will always have at least one friend of your choice in your room."

A quiet chattering errupted within the class as students started writing down the 3 names of their friends.

"And don't forget to write your name at the back of the post-it note, so I know who you are," Mrs.Wilson added.

"Who are you writing down?" Brendon asked turning his head to face me.

I shrugged in response.

"You're writing me down, right?" He questioned.

"Mmm, not sure. I was thinking of putting Pete, Patrick and Ryan," I smirked watching the boy furrow his brows at me.

"Dude! I'm your best friend."

I chuckled patting him on the shoulder. "I'm kidding Bren, of course I'm putting you down."

He smiled getting back to writing on his note as I wrote on mine:

1. Brendon Urie
2.Ryan Ross
3.Pete Wentz

I put my pen down letting Mrs.Wilson come around the room and take my post-it note away.

"Oh, I forgot!" Mrs. Wilson exclaimed. "May I just quickly add no putting names down of the opposite gender.  I'm not having any boys and girls sharing rooms together, God knows what you'd get up to." She laughed shaking her head.

"But what if you're gay?" Pete called out causing the whole class to turn and face Brendon and Ryan.

Mrs.Wilson raised an eyebrow questioningly with a slight look of disgust displaying across her face. "Oh, I'm pretty sure there are no gays in this room," she said in a serious tone of voice.

Brendon and Ryan blushed bright red causing the rest of the class to snicker to themselves quietly. Mrs.Wilson raised her eyebrows at the class. "What?! What's so funny."

"Nothing Ms," Chance yelled out.

Brendon coughed clearing out his throat. "Yeah... Nothing Ms. We're just laughing at the thought of people actually being gay. Ppffff, how stupid is that." Brendon chuckled nervously.

Mrs.Wilson nodded her head agreeing. "Yes, very stupid."

Brendon nodded his head at Ms, biting his bottom lip.

I looked around at everyone in the class. I could see they were all trying their hardest not to burst out into laughter. Everyone knew Brendon and Ryan were dating but yet no one said a thing to interject Mrs.Wilson.

---------back to the present time---------

"Brendon, Ryan and Pete," I mumbled remembering who I wrote down.

As you can see, I did NOT write down Josh, for obvious reasons.

Why on earth would I want to share a room with the red-headed devil's child? Brendon already acts as if he is Satan himself.

"Group 1," Mrs.Wilson read out. "Debby, Jenna, Melanie and Stephanie."

The four of them squealed, jumping up and down, then went in for a group hug giggling their asses off. Jeez, why do girls do that stuff? It scares me.

It's not like us guys are going to get all over-excited and giggly about sharing a room together.

"Group 2: Pete, Patrick, Jack and Alex."

My eyes widened when hearing that. I was hoping to be in a room with Pete but unfortunately, I'm not.

This is when I started to panic (!At the disco(I'm sorry. I just have to write that every time) ) Unless  Brendon and Ryan did not write Josh down, then every thing was going to be okay. But I was heavily doubting myself.

I'd even rather be in a room with Samantha than Josh, and that says a lot about how much I dislike the boy.

"Group 3." Mrs.Wilson read out.

My fingers crossed behind my back and my lips bitten raw in hope not to be with Josh.

"Brendon, Tyler, Ryan and Joshua."

However, of course I've obviously been placed with Josh, since this is a Joshler fic after all.

My mouth hung open as I had just registered what had been said. No way was I going to spend a week in a room with the Devil alike.

Brendon however, had the biggest grin plastered across his plump lips. "EEEEEEEEE!" the dark haired boy squealed jumping up and down giggling. Everyone in the class turned to face him in confusion.

The boy stopped, and started glaring at the class stood around him. "What!" He questioned fiercely causing all those near him to suddenly jolt back in fear. "Can't boys get excited about sharing rooms like girls do?!"

Everyone remained silent , looking over at other pupils to see if they had anything to say.

"Exactly!" Brendon concluded before turning to me, Josh and Ryan. He smiled sweetly at us before screeching at the top of his lungs, "GROUP HUG!"

I slowly backed away but Brendon came running in on us three. He jumped at us with his arms wide open, plunging us all to the floor.

"Oooowwweeeh," I whined as the heavy mass landed a top of me. Brendon just burst out into laughter as he stood up, helping up Ryan with him.

Sighing and still laying down on the marble stone floor besides Josh, the red haired boy turned to face me.

"Don't worry, baby boy," he whispered in my ear smirking. "Being with me is not going to be that bad."

I groaned rolling my eyes and sitting my heavy body up.

Remember when I said this holiday was going to be 'perfect', I was wrong. This was going to be hell.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.9K 682 14
Chase is in every teenage girl's dream; maybe even with the boys'. He's the face of the world, each whisper calling out to show that heart melting sm...
8.3K 151 95
August Levisay used to be out and proud of his sexuality. He was so charismatic and popular at his old high school, but everything changed quickly so...
4.6K 300 34
Opposites James and Mica plan their mutual friend's birthday party together. What Mica doesn't know is that James has a massive crush on him...
300K 8.5K 12
[THIS IS A SAMPLE] Read the full story on Radish fiction. The link is in my Wattpad Bio. --- August walked out of Vincent's life the same way he walk...