Made To Howl (Camila/You)

By LN4rnia

No one knows what their made for . Only few do . Me , I was Made To Howl . More

Prologue : A little about you
Chapter 1 : You sure ?
Chapter 2 : You used me?!
Chapter 3 : Am I Ready ?
Chapter 4 : Cool Place...
Chapter 5 : Should I Let Them In ?
Chapter 6 : Forgive and Forget ?
Chapter 7 : Whirlwind
Chapter 8 : A Second Chance ?
Chapter 9 : I Went Hunting ?
Chapter 10 : Melody Of Pain
Chapter 11 : Touring with him ?
Chapter 12 : She .... WHAT !?
Chapter 13 : Take a Bullet Straight Through My Brain
Chapter 14 : I Heard You ...
Chapter 15 : Wanna Try ?
Chapter 16 : Soft Lips...
Chapter 17 : Wahh !?
Chapter 18 : Mess With Him ?
Chapter 19 : Poke ...
Chapter 20 : Pure Apple And Grape
Chapter 21 : Tour
Chapter 22 : Danger
Chapter 23 : Best Bus
Chapter 24 : Break-Ups
Chapter 25 : Threats Detected
Chapter 26 : Deal
Chapter 27 : Showdown
Chapter 28 : New Trio
Chapter 29 : There For You
Chapter 30 : Hidden Secrets
Chapter 31 : Truth Be Told
Chapter 32 : Pulse
Chapter 33 : One Chance
Chapter 34 : Still Do
Chapter 35 : One Kiss
Chapter 36 : Cliff Side
Chapter 37 : Tables Turn
Chapter 38 : Painful Flash
Chapter 39 : It Burns
Chapter 40 : Familiar Faces
Chapter 41 : Payback Comes Fast
Chapter 42 : Texts Convos
Chapter 43 : Passionate Singing
Chapter 44 : Melody Relaxes The Soul
Chapter 45 : Calls And Falls
Chapter 46 : Blinding Love
Chapter 47 : Lies Are Bad When Its Good
Chapter 48 : No Super Is Emotionless
Chapter 49 : Old Friends See New
Chapter 50 : She Helps Others In Pain
Chapter 51 : Sunshine And Dance
Chapter 52 : Looks And Weight
Chapter 53 : Wrong Move
Chapter 54 : Breaking Point
Chaptee 55 : Cracks
Chapter 56 : Faint Memories
Chapter 57 : Unexpected Visit
Chapter 58 : Explanation
Chapter 59 : Don't Lose Anyone
Chapter 60 : The Cronin Pack
Chapter 61 : Terms With Yourself
Chapter 62 : Only You Would Know
Chapter 63 : War Is Not A Choice
Chapter 64 : Daily Basis Chatting
Chapter 65 : What They Want
Chapter 66 : Dusk Till Dawn
Chapter 67 : Don't Leave Me
Chapter 68 : Puppetier
Chapter 69 : I Never Did , Never Would
Chapter 70 : Best Knock Knock Joke
Chapter 71 : Good Cop , Bad Cop
Chapter 72 : Girlfriend For The Day
Chapter 74 : Till My Last Breath
Chapter 75 : Made To Do What We Do
Killer's Clarity
Sequel ?
S N E A K P E E K
ITS HERE

Chapter 73 : Lessons Given And Trembling

1K 35 6
By LN4rnia

Your pov

I was watching TV about some fake news about an upcoming earthquake that I really didn't care about until I heard a loud thud . I look behind to see Camila on the floor on her stomach . I chuckle and go over to pick her up . I place her on the couch then cuddle beside her . "Y/n , when are we going to see Shawn and Damien at court?" Camila asks me .

"In a few days , babe . Once we gather enough evidence of them blackmailing me , we can have them behind bars and away from us." I smile . She smiles and pecks my lips . "Why do you even watch these fake reality shows?" Camila questions . "Because my reality is weirder yet realer." I chuckle . "True , its been such a journey." she sighs . "And I enjoyed it all the way." I admit .

We were home alone together , while the rest of the girls were out getting things for something . Wow , I am really clueless about what they do nowadays . But what can I say ? How can you concentrate with this beauty in front of you . "Hey babe." Camila snaps me out of my thoughts . I hummed in response . "I love you." she says . "I love you too Mila . So much." I say sincerely .

I hold both her hands and stare at her intently . "This love will be ours and ours only . Through thick and thin , through rough and smooth , we will stay together . I have no where to be if there is no you . You are what keeps me going . You and I . We are lionhearts." I say . Camila wipes her tears off and smiles . We hear a sniffle and we snap our heads to see the girls and the door with tears in their eyes .

"I LOVE Y/S/N!" Dinah sobs and I roll my eyes . "And I love this girl right here." I swing my arms around Camila . The girls all laughed and took out all the food they bought from the store . Snacks , junk food , soda , you name it they bought it . I watched and got a song idea . After , I drenched my book in blood and destroyed it , the girls gave me a new one , all filled with the songs I wrote . The good memories or songs had pictures of us all together pasted next to them .

I really have nowhere else to be then here . This is where I am supposed to be . This is where I meant to be . I smiled to myself and I ran up to get my song book . I flipped through the pages and smiled at every memory , good or bad . I opened a new fresh page and grazed my fingers over them . I let out a soft sigh and start brainstoriming ideas and lyrics for the song .

I just kept on writing , my heart was pouring out itself onto these pages . I always wanted people to figure out or even know how I felt . The happiness I feel , the love I feel but of course not the pain I suffer . But the pain can be easier to handle if your surrounded by the right crowd of people . Word by word , letter by letter , I let my heart takeover my brain in writing this song . I was about halfway done before the girls called me . Sadly , Bebe and Dua had to go to the studio to record until night . But atleast I have the other girls .

I put a bookmark at the page I wrote on and closed it . I put it down and jogged down . I tripped but I recovered by doing a back-flip . "Damn Y/n . Hey Mila , can't you do that everytime you fall?" Mani asks Mila . "Its not easy , Mani." I chuckle . "True . True." Mani said . I sit in between Camila and Briggan and they put in a movie .

We were watching a scary movie , Friday the 13th . I already watched this movie over a million times but it still kind of scares me . The girls were all shivering in fear for the next jumpscare . It was dead silent before Jason popped out . We all started screaming but I stopped and started laughing instead . Briggan was howling like in those scary movies and I laughed even more . "Y/n , stop flaunting your bravery." Mani slaps my arm .

I feel a small body pull me closer . "Hands off , Mani." Camila growls . "Okay , geez your even more scarier than Jason." Mani raises her hands up . "Yeah , but you will still love me right , Y/n?" Camila asks me . "In a heartbeat . Even if you tried to kill me , I will willingly die if I get to see you again." I say . "Please stop , Y/n . I feel even more single." Dinah groans .

"Admit it , you are jealous of my girlfriend." Camila says . "No , I am not." Dinah says . "Okay , whatever you say." Camila sticks her tongue out at her . We laughed and continued watching the movie . When the credits rolled , we all wishes each othee goodnight and went to bed . Camila was cuddling in the middle of my bed and I laid down beside her .

She turned around and gave me a kiss before we pulled away . "Night , baby." she says drowsily . "Night , Mila . Go to sleep I got you." I say before she turns around . I heard soft snores before I get up and continue writing my song from earlier .

*A few days later*

Today was the day Shawn and Damien were getting arrested . The trial was yesterday Shawn and Damien's lawyer against mine . But our decision of getting more evidence really helped us so we won . They won't spent to long in jail because if their money . They were supposed to stay in jail for two years but was shortened to 6 months . They couldn't pay to get out instantly because Shawn has been to jail once and paid his way out so they raised the price to leave .

This last interogation was going to be in the jail interogation room . I told the girls to wait outside while I went in . The moment I got in , I dreaded the sight . Prison mates , fighting , some looked high and some not even moving from the ground . I walk past earning wolf whistles but ignored them . I met the officer in charge and was guided into the room .

I got in and sat opposite Shawn and Damien . "So you think this is over?" Shawn chuckled . "Nope , but I will be ready for everything you throwb at me." I say . "Tell me Y/n , how does it feel to be a monster?" Damien says . I freeze in my spot but keep a straight face . "Didn't you ever think about oue family?" Damien continues . I was close to cracking but I won't lose now .

They were just saying things about how much of monster . I was trapped . They have have families and I took them away . I know how much pain it is to lose a family member . Doing this makes me seem like a revenge taker . "Y/n." a voice said from the speaker . I look at the windown to see Aaliyah Mendes . "Aaliyah , don't interfere." Shawn says . "No , Shawn . Listen Y/n , don't listen to them . They deserve this . I don't know why dad would bail him but he has got to learn." Aaliyah said  .

I smiled at her and stood tall . "I hope you enjoy your 6 months jail time and learn." I say before exiting . I see the girls outside and they run up to me . "How was it?" Camila asks . I immediately remember what they told me and frown a bit but flashed a smile so they wouldn't see it . "I'm fine . It was pretty bad in there but I got through it . I need some alone time , okay?" I say .

They all hesitantly nod and get in their van . They came by van and I have my car . Briggan was at home so he would be there when the girls arrive at my house . I get in my car and drive to my secret place . A lot of people have these and everyonr should have too . It helps with thinking and relaxing . I pull up at the abandoned house and no it is not haunted . It was a small house and in pretty good shape . I get in and go on the roof and lay down on the blankets and pillows I set here .

I was staring into the sky and let myself wonder .

Camila's pov

I didn't believe it one second . I told our driver to send the girls to Y/n's house first then drop me off at Y/n's secret place . Only me and her know that spot so I gave him directions . I told him to hurry up and we ended up speeding our way there . Once we arrived I thanked the driver and jumped out of the car .

I entered the house slowly and walked around . Nope , no sign if her down here . I check upstairs and checked everywhere . I still couldn't find her .  I was searching high and low but still couldn't find her . I went to the roof to hear soft humming . I went up higher and saw Y/n's sillouhete there , laying on her blankets and pillows .

"Y/n?"

Your pov

"Y/n?" I hear a voice say behind me . Camila . I turn around to see a distressed Camila . "Hey." I rasp . "Are you alright?" she asks me . I stand up and pick up all my pillowd and blankets . I go down stairs and gesture her to follow me down . I throw all the pillows and stuff onto the couch and face Camila behind me .

"I , I really don't know." I sigh . I feel Camila wrap her arms around me and I let out a sob . "How can someone like you love me?" I chuckle painfully . "Who wouldn't?" she fires back . "I'm a monster , Camila . Shawn and Damien are bad but they have nice families . I know how much it hurts to lose a loved one like that and I feel like I'm doing it." I cry .

"No . No , baby . You had to , okay ? They hurt us , hurt you . They deserve it . Aaliyah told us everything and its true they need to learn." Camila comforts me . I pull away and stumble back . "Their dad ? Their uncles ? Their mom?" my voice cracks at the end . "I failed at protecting my loved ones . I can't bare to lose you and the rest of the girls." I sob .

"I can't , I can't." I repeat . "But I'm still here and fine , right ? So are the girls . Y/n , listen to me , you are amazing." Camila says . "I want to protect you." I whisper . "And you will . And I will too." she smiles .

All of a sudden the ground and house starts shaking .

Don't dwell on the ones you have lost . Save the ones you still have left ...

Another one !! Well , I guess fake shows can be real sometimes huh ? I hopr you enjoyed this . It was really hard writing the sad part because I wanted to make sure you all felt the emotion in it . So I hoped that happened . See ya !!
-Canine🐾

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

three By alex

Fanfiction

35.3K 1.5K 15
2017. i'm scared if i look in your eyes, i might see your soul. cover creds: @hugs_for_drugs_hoes
314K 9.7K 32
Maybe you weren't the one for me, but deep down I wanted you to be. g!p Camila oops
35.3K 1.3K 5
887K 17.3K 26
Lauren Jauregui is a singer with her best friends Normani Kordei and Ally Brooke who keeps her company during her shows. One day Camila Cabello decid...