Pennywise x Reader

By NeerooreeN

Living in the town of Derry hasn't always been easy. Constant bullying from popular kids who don't know how t... More

Greetings
Confrontation
A Curse or a Blessing?
Preperation

An Interesting Meeting

6.4K 200 342
By NeerooreeN

Sorry for the late update guys...I published this part like two days ago and im just now finding out it never went through...  So I've been busy with things, also ;') I'll try to make up for it though by making this chapter a little longer. Also I added in a little scene from the movie... Hehe...

                                            ~Neero
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

You stare blankly at his face, dazed by his appearance. You look into his hazel eyes, as they shimmer with anger but also... Curiosity.

You never moved from your position, you just stood there waiting for something to happened next. Suddenly he grabs you by your neck, his fingers now starting to tighten.

(Somewhat like this)

His smile widens as he pulls you closer, drooling a little. You struggle, trying to get out of his grip but to no avail. You droop your arms low feeling defeat as you were not strong enough.

"Your fear tastes different."

You heard him whisper softly. Something inside of you snapped as your artistic side took over, you noticed the actual situation you were in. You were held, face to face with... A monster but it still never struck you as fear, just amazement. You looked at all of his features, from the shadows of his grin to the fire in his eyes, it was all to such perfection.

Dazed, you calmly reply...

"I...never noticed till now but your so beautiful."

You whispered to yourself. You realized what you said out-loud, you could feel your cheeks start to turn rosy pink.

You watch as he let's go of your neck in sudden shock as he looks at you blankly.

"What did you just say?"

"I-I uh... said your beautiful..."

You had never stuttered before but you were so embarrassed. You just called the person that was trying to kill you beautiful...

He gets close to your face and growls.

"You don't think i'm scary?"

Feeling the moment and knowing there's not much else for you to do, you grab ahold of his ruffles attached to his shirt collar and lean in, pressing against his cold, soft lips kissing him.

He waits a moment before backing away.

"Did you... did you just kiss me?"

His expression changes in confusion.

"I... I-was caught up in the moment. Sorry..."

He continues to look at you in confusion until he just disappeared.

Great, now you have a cannibal, magic clown-er Pennywise whom you 'kissed' living around you... Well I guess your living around it.

You sigh and find a spot in the sewer drain that might be livable. You set your things down and try to contemplate what had happened. You remember what it felt like to kiss him, his breath was sweet and his lips tasted like cotton candy even though he had blood all over him.

You knew you could have died by the way he grabbed your neck, he obviously had intentions to kill... Then you remembered the little boy that was on the stage. He just tore him apart without hesitation, like it was nothing.

Once you had finally calmed down, and organized your things, you rummage through what you had left in your pack. You put everything else away in your 'area' so all that's left was a small pocket knife, your journal, some pens, and a flashlight with extra batteries.

You take the pocket-knife and flashlight and put them away in your coat pocket. Then you grab your journal out, along with a few pens and begin to draw.

You could have wrote another journal but you wanted to try and draw Pennywise. You started with his head and made your way to shading...

    Time Skip
(After you finished your drawing)

You were just about to fall asleep when you heard a loud crash. It sounded like something had thrown a huge rock, or maybe a huge rock fell from a high spot.

You decided to go and do some investigating, making your way over to the hole you once climbed down from.

You were about to take your flashlight out to see clearer when you heard a voice... No two voices?

You try to listen in on the mysterious voices you heard from before, you were able to make out a little bit from their conversation;

"I seen her come down here, she was walking around and went into the sewers Brittany!"

"I am not going down there! I just got a new outfit and I don't want it ruined."

As soon as you heard Brittany, you knew what was coming. Brittany and her Boyfriend had come down into the sewers looking for YOU. She must of had some unfinished business because you then heard someone start to climb down the hole. You kept hearing the rocks fall so you knew they were getting closer.

You could see a faint light start to brighten from the holes spot. You knew you couldn't hide in the shadows if they had a flashlight, they'd find you!

You stop dead in your tracks once it grew silent. The rocks had stopped falling... They were here.

You run into the huge mountain of things. Looking up you see all the kids floating from before. If they were down here and saw this... The police would be here in an instant. There were multiple choices you could take...  Two stuck out the most.

One: You could either spare them but at the cost of everyone finding this place, and finding out were you were.

Or Two: You could kill them both, then nobody would ever find this place... Nobody would ever find you, or Pennywise.

You rush around the mountain side, making your way into the tent that you were in once before. You quicken your pace as you could hear voices drawing in from behind you.

You crouch down behind what looked like a seat waiting for them to come in. Grabbing your pocket knife, you see two figures step in.

Suddenly a blast of circus music comes on, along with the lights.

This time instead of the lights pointing to a seat, they pointed to the stage.

What little of the remains from the boy was there. You could see guts and blood smeared everywhere on the stage. Then you seen Brittany and her boyfriend. They weren't looking at you, instead they were looking at what lyes on the stage. They started to make there way down to it.

Idiots... You thought.

You quietly creep up behind them, your pocket knife in position, you had one shot, if you missed they would probably pin you down and kill you.

You decided to take out her boyfriend first.

You swung your knife right into his head. He was a little taller than you so you were surprised you were able to hit it.

You watch as he cries out in pain, Brittany now aware of this starts freaking out and runs, making her way on top of the stage watching you in horror.

You look down at him, blood leaking from his head everywhere, he kept gasping and struggling.

You take the knife out of his head and walk down to the stage.

You watch as Brittany keeps screaming.

"Get away from me you freak! Your a psycho path! Y-Your mom should have killed you first!"

The last phrase made you snap.
An eerie smile grew over your face as you drew closer to her. You start to move differently, your face now with a huge grin, your eyes piercing into hers with fire.

"My mother?... My mother... Is DEAD!"

Your words make her move backwards, trying to flee from you. She slips in blood from the boys remains. Her clothes now smeared with organs and blood as she looks up to you in horror.

You stood over her, pointing the knife right between her eyes. You look straight at her.

"I would say I feel sorry for you, but that would be a lie."

You push forward as hard as you can causing the knife to go straight through her skull. Her last screams could be herd from afar as they echoed throughout the sewer.

Just as you were getting up you seen a familiar shimmer of light. You look to your left to find Pennywise staring at you from the side of the stage. His eyes filled with Intriguement. He smiles brightly as he walks over to you.

"I think we will get along just fine."

You look at him with a questioning look.

"Are you going to eat these too?"

"Yes"

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

So? This chapter was intense wasn't it? You kissed Pennywise, you killed your enemy Brittany, your living in a sewer! But what else is there? You'll find out soon :3

Again, I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. Thank you all so much for voting for it and leaving comments. I find those really nice and I appreciate it a lot. I will try as hard as I can to upload the next chapter ASAP.

                                         ~Neero

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

621K 37.8K 102
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
605K 14.7K 34
Diana Featherington is the only child of the younger brother of the Baron Featherington. With the passing of both parents Diana has lived with the Ba...
454K 16.2K 94
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
1.1M 44.3K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...