Loving You Painfully - Michae...

By molkkangmolkkang

I once read an article about it, a definitive explanation about our sign's compatibility. Aries and Taurus... More

Chapter 1 - I Might Die Seeing You Dance Like That
Chapter 2 - Sunday, I decided to Love This Day Even More
Chapter 3 - The Itchy That Couldn't Be explained.
Chapter 4 - Unforgettable Sixteen
Chapter 5 - Bunch of Geeks Towards The Dream
Chapter 6 - Our Small Transmissions, and More To Come
Chapter 7 - Me, Universe, and You
Chapter 8 - Christmas at The Table
Chapter 9 - It Hurt, Looking at Her Hurt
Chapter 10 - Sleepless in Switzerland
Chapter 11- Change and Realization
Chapter 12 - Her Endless Game
Chapter 13 - What Hurt The Most
Chapter 14 - The One That Makes Me Sway
Chapter 15 - A Slight Thought on Moving On
Chapter 16 - Yes, I Know You Best
Chapter 17 - You Saved The Day.
Chapter 18 - Do I Really Deserve Any of This?
Chapter 19 - On My Way to Choose The Happiness
Chapter 20 - Letter to Myoui Mina
Chapter 21 - No More Lonely Christmas
Chapter 22 - 2020
Chapter 23 - She's The Kind of Girl Who Puts You Down
Chapter 24 - There Will Be a Sunshine After The Rain.
Chapter 25 - To Love Again
Chapter 26 - Pushing The Reset Button
Chapter 27 - I Hate That Words Now
Chapter 28 - I Can't Just Do It Easily
Chapter 29 - I Couldn't Ask For More
Chapter 31 - I'm a Boomerang
Chapter 32 - Her Story (This Could be Love)
Chapter 33 - Her Story (This Got No Any Better)
Chapter 34 - Her Story (Denial, Undeniable)
Chapter 35 - Her Story (Don't Say You Miss Me Too)
Chapter 36 - Her Story (Unanimous Decision)
Chapter 37 - You Are My Sunshine, My Only Sunshine
Chapter 38 - This Is Me Swallowing My Pride
Chapter 39 - His Confession
Chapter 40 - Untitled
Chapter 41 - Happy Days Are Here Again
Chapter Unknown - Epilogue

Chapter 30 - Thoughts On Losing A Love One

3.5K 142 49
By molkkangmolkkang

We all decided to celebrate our life a little somewhere around December. Mina Unnie is now recover, she's been 3 months just being at home. She must be bored. So we decided to take a day off from our individual schedule and gather around at our dorm. Just like old times. We will welcome 2022 in a few days with so much glory. It means that it's been 7 years that we're together. This past 2 weeks, we moved to the new dorm, a lot bigger that the previous one. Finally I don't sleep sleep in a bunk bed anymore. I have a proper bed. We decided to keep our room arrangement from the previous dorm. It's a new start then. Jihyo Unnie did it nicely to gather us in one night, she made a deal to JYPE, not to give us schedule that night so our staffs could enjod a day off as well. As expected, our leader.

If I could talk about our member a bit. I am so proud having them as my member. Nayeon Unnie becomes a radio DJ and has a regular show for KBS Radio. Nayeon Unnie has a friendly and gracious personality, being a radio DJ fit her so much. Her relationship with Do Ji Han Oppa had to end last year after 2 years of dating. Jihan Oppa is a rising star now, I guess they can't manage to meet in the middle. Jeongyeon Unnie, has the biggest turnover career, we all never expect that she will be an actress. And she's a great actress with a great acting. She's now still trying to get the main role, but people say that she will do it this year. Momo Unnie becomes a dance icon across Asia after being one of the judges at So You Think You Can Dance Asia in 2020. Momo Unnie's now busy giving a workshop to be a professional dancer. Sana Unnie, became an Ambassador for Korean Tourism for Japan. She travels a lot. Sana Unnie is also still in a relationship Kim Jong Kyu, a Korean national team basketball player.

Jihyo Unnie, with her 10 years experience, she's now become a mentor for JYPE trainees and rookies. JYP himself ask her to work for him and help him scouting and developing the company's talent. As someone who's also under her leadership, I believe that the trainees would be good just like her. Mina Unnie got into college finally. After dealing with a complicated administration, she's now enrolled at Korea National University of Arts, the most prestigious arts institution owned by the government. It's really hard to enroll there, but Mina Unnie, her brain, and her skill brought her there. She's also trying to be cast in a musical performance as well. Dahyun Unnie is our best entertainer, critics say that she is the successor of SNSD's Senior Sunny. She felt thrilled toward that articles even until today. She got a contract from the 3 major broadcasters in Korea. Dahyun Unnie is the best.

Tzuyu went public after Dispatch caught her strolling around Itaewon with Mingyu Oppa. Yes now, she has so many haters. But at the same time, her primetime drama become number one. Tzuyu is the next Suzy Unnie. At first, people cursed at her because of her relationship, but now we can't help it but support these two visuals. Me, well. JYP finally recognized my talents, I joined JunK Oppa and YoungK Oppa in creating music, I learned a lot from them. Now I even create a song for other JYPE's band. Other entertainment even wanted me to make a song for them. Yes, I still drawing, once in a year I could hold an exhibition, or sometimes I join someone else's exhibition. Ah, this year I will graduate from College as well.

All of us are leaving the dream, aren't we? Twice as well still a top girl group amongst all. When people said back then that we can be the next SNSD, we all just laughed. Nothing can beat them. But we now still trying to equate them, not competitively speaking. They are our motivations to be better.

We then gather in our living room. 7 years passed already but we are still Twice members that people used to know. We still ordered chickens, pizza, jokbal for Momo Unnie, Toppoki, Sundae, jjajangmyeon and jjampong for dinner. Ah, don't forget about Soju and Beer as well. People won't believe it, at home we aren't acting like idols, especially when we eat.

"Kids, thank you for actually spending time at home, we haven't done this since 2018, I guess, right?" Jihyo Unnie makes an opening speech.

We all nod.

"I just want to thank you all, for your hard work this past 6 years. We through thick and thin. Nayeong Unnie, I hope you embrace the broken-hearted well. I really love your show"

We all laugh, Jihyo Unnie always wanted us to have a decent meal together, but we ended up bail on her. It's the first time in 4 years that she can finally do it.

"Jeongyeon Unnie, every time your drama is on the TV, I always told our trainees that you suffered a lot in order to receive this fame. Thak you for your hard work, Unnie. Sana, you know that I always mention that I want to be just like you, everywhere you go you brighten up the mood. Momoring, there's no other better dancer like you are. I kept saying that since 2012. You are every kid's source of inspiration. Mina, I know it's hard to enter the world of Musical but, endure it. Our seniors also suffer a lot. I hope you don't give up. And of course congratulations on enrolling in K Arts! As expected, Mina can be accepted everywhere" We all clap for her.

"Dahyunnie, keep making people laugh. You have the vibe. You make an empty room become alive. And your humbled heart, keep it that way. Chaengie, we always meet in the office right? So I know how hard you try to be a producer. No wonder senior Taeyeon praises you a lot. Congrats, Chaengie! And our beautiful Tzuyu. Words can ever enough to say how much I am so proud of you. We all have to admit that we have to thank you for your hard work. Even now people try to watch your move, you never failed to amaze me"

Jihyo Unnie's words somehow make us in tears.

"I just want to say, thank you all for the hard work. I will always love our members"

"You're the one who suffered a lot, Jihyo-ya. All of this, thanks to you as well"

She raised her beer can "Cheers" We all raised and have a toast.

As we eat, Jihyo Unnie also tells us something " Ah, kids, JYPE also want me to send you guys a message" She then speaks again.

"I know all of you know are living the dream, including me. I know that you all have a lot of things to be explored. Yeah, we're still young, of course, we got to explore. It's been 7 years since we are debut, it means that the company will ask us to renew our contract. I just want you to know I really love our team. I remember that we make a silly promised to celebrate our 10 year anniversary when we saw our SNSD sunbae celebrate it back at 2017. Yes, to be honest, I want that. But, again, it's your choice. Next year, 2022, please think it through. If you want to consult with me and others, just let me know. I will be here for my members"

At that time, even I don't have slight thoughts on leaving JYPE, seeing Jihyo Unnie I thought, how can I leave my team. This perfect team. As I think about it again and again. I really love them, I do, I don't care about my personal matters towards Mina Unnie, but I want to keep this team forever.

We celebrated our life today, All of us take the turn to saying wishes on to another. As usual, Mina Unnie and I are the quietest when we gather around. We then play music and start dancing freely just like we did years ago. We all scream and hug each other. I really want to hug her, but don't know why but I just can't. I am holding myself.

Samuel will stay in the U.S for almost 2 months, start from our anniversary and his American concert, also he will schedule to meet a producer there. I don't need to celebrate his birthday with him. He will come back by the end of January. Winter is colder than ever, But still, it's my favorite season. January, we will enter the coldest month from any other month in Seoul. What I really surprised is, it's snowing outside. It's rare to have snow on January 1st. Mina Unnie finally takes off his cast. She's now free to go just has to be more careful. Doesn't it make me bad women if I want to take her somewhere? She's always home for the past 3 months. I want to take her out for a ride. It's a new year. I don't care. I get rejected by her too many times. It's worth a shot if I try. It's only me and her in our dorm. She stays in her room most of the time. I decided to cook, since I am also hungry.

"Unnie! Come outside" I call her at her bedroom. As usual, she's in front of her computer playing game. She then takes off her headphone and follows me. I already set the soup at our table.

"Wow, are we celebrating something?"

"Happy new year Unnie. It's only us in the dorm, eat with me then"

"Thanks" She sit and eat the seaweed soup with a rice.

"Unnie you haven't going out lately right? What do you want to do, today?"

"Hem....I don't know"

"Do you want to see a snowfall? It's weekdays, I imagine not so many people there"

"Where?"

"Seokchon, it's near. Are you strong enough to strolling around?"

"If I give up you could just piggyback me then?"

I laugh, "Call"

We then take a shower and prepared to go to Seokchon. There won't be a pack customer in January, especially January 1st, based on my observation. I drive there. I keep smiling as I  drive there. It's winter, I could see so much thick snows. We arrive, as my expected, there are no pack visitors. It's decent. I help her to stroll around, take a big deep breath at the most beautiful park in Seoul. I collect some snows and throw at her. We are playing like a kid since it's quite. I don't care. It's 2022 we should at least celebrate this. All the scenery surrounding me is all white. It's beautiful

We then take a seat, facing the Lake. I go away for awhile to grab a coffee for me and her.

"Here's Unnie" It's caramel macchiato, her favorite. She takes a sip.

"Oh, Chaengie, you still remember?"

I nod as I sip my latte.

We then silent for a moment, looking around at this perfect moment. It's a rare chance to take a fresh air like this.

"You really love parks, don't you?" Mina Unnie ask me.

"Ah yes"

"I get it now. It calms you, It"

We then silent again.

"Chaengie"

"Yes, Unnie"

"I am not going to renew my contract"

I perfectly hear what she said. But I feel like I don't want to hear it.

"Pardon?"

"I am not going to renew my contract"

The second time, I know that she's serious. I know that I don't have a hearing problem. She wants to quit. I gulp, I don't know how to react at this moment. I am just silent. I don't want to even ask her why. To me now it feels like a block of bricks fall down on top of my head.

"A theatre in Japan wants me to be their cast. JYPE seem to ignore my request to be a musical actress as they always stalling my chance. I am so fine with being understudy first, or even a dancer or backup dancer first, I know that I can do that, but JYPE wants me to always be the main star, while I want to learn first"

"How about your college?" Really that's the first question I ask to her, instead of asking how she's feeling.

"I could transfer, or I could postpone my study, I will think about it"

She's right tho. As a big entertainment, JYPE wants us to always be the main star. It's their pride, while musical industry fills with so many talents that actually don't really care about fame. It's somehow a dead end for Mina Unnie. I want her to chase her dream even though I also want her to stay as our members.

"I will consult to JYPE first, then I will talk to Jihyo, please keep it to yourself first, and please don't tell Jeongyeonnie especially, okay Chaengie?"

"Okay, Unnie. If it's for the best, I won't stop you from chasing the dreams"

I am not a good friend, that's why she's running away from me. I could ask her to stay, I could ask her to think twice, I could ask her to not to do such things, but instead, I am just silent and letting her go.

Not long after that day, the day where Mina Unnie said that she wanted to quit. Jihyo asks me to meet her at the office. Jihyo Unnie wants to meet us privately in our one on one practice room. I enter the room and Jihyo Unnie sits on the floor already, staring at the blank space.

"Jihyo Unnie, why?"

"I just can't imagine that she will be our Jessica Sunbae" She says it without even look at me, she staring at the blank space. 

I know what she's talking about, I want to pretend that I don't know.

"Chaengie, Mina wants a way out"

I know this already Unnie, and my heart still hurt every time I think about that.

"She won't renew her contract, and somehow her reasons make sense to me. I don't know what to do"

For the first time in my life, I see Jihyo Unnie giving up.

I can't say anything. I know that Jihyo Unnie just wants to be heard.

"Chaengie! You are the one who could help me" She then turned to me holding my hands.

"Please, ask Mina to stay, please Chaeng-ah. You're one of the closest to her. Jeongyeon Unnie will be emotional when talking to her, We know her well right. Jeongyeon Unnie will end up mad at her. I don't need that right now. You're the only one who could ask her to come back"

"Unnie.......what if she's really persistent?"

"I will talk to JYPE for her. I can do that. But also please help me to make her stay"

"Please Chaengie!"

I nod to Jihyo Unnie. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

257K 12K 64
Son Chaeyoung, a tyrant and philander woman hold the reputation for so long. Not caring for others nor anyone, a remorseless human being. She lives h...
22.2K 1.1K 43
Mina just wants, she and her sister ( Sana ) to be close like before. She would do anything for it. That's why when Sana asked Mina not to too close...
105K 5.2K 86
[⚠️ EDITING MODE : ON ⚠️] ************************** "I'll make you feel what I'm feeling." ************************** "Why? What I did wrong with yo...
361K 14.7K 70
Love isn't a simple word for Mina. The past 25 years she might be still falling in love with her first love. She can't easily open another door for o...