The Reviving Mafia Boss

Por Artemis_Ko

Yoshi went missing after an unfortunate incident. Lay hidden far away, Yoshi became a high school teacher in... Más

Chapter 1: The man named Hibari Kyouya
Chapter 3: The Promise
Chapter 4: Horrors
Chapter 5: Alaude and Giotto
Chapter 6: Cursed Blood
Chapter 7: Zeparians' Forlorn Grief
Chapter 8: Reunion
Chapter 9: Vows

Chapter 2: Our History

405 16 0
Por Artemis_Ko

Chapter 2: Our History.

"Sawada Tsunayoshi?"

It was a first for everyone, there was no one who knew who Yoshi truly was. The principal smiled to himself. "So that was who he was." Sawada Tsunayoshi was someone of great feats and had triumphed many great worldly enemies. Everything was in the distant memory lane, and for a little, it felt sappy.

Tsuna felt a little worried, the trouble he had caused to the school. "Principal......I'm sorry, I......" he began.

The principal smiled. "I don't mind. I had a premonition that this day would come. Today, it came true."

"Premonition? Are you a prophet, Principal?" Tsuna questioned.

"I'll return that question, Yoshi. Are you a seer? You have the ability to foresee your Cloud Guardian coming for you, didn't you?" he replied.

Tsuna stood frozen to the ground, stunned at the Principal's words. "I never told anyone that!"

"I also knew you were the Vongola Decimo that went missing when I first found you, Yoshi. If your Guardian had come this far for you, this must have connoted that the gears of destiny had begun moving. The world needs you. Your strength will become an essential key in the upcoming battles and challenges you shall face."

"Thank you for taking care of him for the past five years, Fernandez." said Hibari. "I hope our Boss had not caused too much troubles."

"Oh, you caused everyone trouble. Geez, you never change even after twenty years." sighed Tsuna. Kusakabe chuckled lightly. If it was for Tsunayoshi, Hibari would go great lengths, just for him.

"Oh, this is nothing. I had fun watching little Tsunayoshi panicking every little while trying to hide his true identity. It was fun." Fernandez chuckled. "We were a little grateful to him too. With his presence, the town had gotten livelier, and there were lesser needs of deadlocks."

Tsuna was stunned cold and dejected. After all his hard work....... nothing had mattered.........
The teachers and students were also stunned by their principal's words too. It was true that Tsuna's strengths had helped countless people, and many were grateful for that. In the small city where disasters constantly landed, it was like a gift from heaven.

Tsuna's gaze attended on the principal, he had an idea, a possibility. "Are you Reborn's acquaintance? Is that why I got played?"

Principal Fernandez smiled gently. "The rumored hyper intuition is a horrifying phenomenon, don't you think so, Yoshi?"

Tsuna sighed. "I knew it."

He could only think of the only reason why he was played by Reborn. One of the reason his Cloud Guardian, Hibari Kyouya was chosen, was because Reborn was passably aware that Tsuna and Hibari share a special link with each other. They were acquainted with each other since long before. The day they graduated from high school, it was the time Tsunayoshi was supposed take over the Family like a Decimo should, however he had refused. He denied he was not part of the mafia, and had looked for ways to escape it was his daily mission. He claimed that he just yearned for a normal civilian life.

"Fine. Just three years." Reborn had said. "But you must always remember, you are not just any Tom, Dick or Harry. You are the heir to the Vongola Family."

An incident happened when Tsuna was still in Italy and the Family was still under the reign of the Ninth. Tsuna escaped, far away where no one could reach him. Reborn had predicted his moves. Tsuna sighed. He should have been wiser, that Reborn would not give up means of having him becoming the Decimo boss.

A private jet landed just a few kilometers away from the academy, on Hibari's orders. Tsuna turned pale when he saw the all-too-familiar jet.

"What is that thing doing there?!" he panicked. He glared at Hibari. "This is your work, isn't it?"

Hibari smirked like no other. "Of course. I can't let my boss return to Italy by any measly means. Don't call your personal jet 'that thing', Tsunayoshi." He looked very smugly.

"Kyo-san, it's time to leave," Kusakabe informed Hibari. Most of his men were already on board, already for departure.

"That's right. We're leaving." said Hibari. He turned on his heels, however, reached his hand out and dragged Tsuna along with him.

"Professor Yoshi!" Satoshi turned pale. He could not believe there exists a person who was this violent.

"I thought you were leaving alone!" Haruhi protested.

"Yoshi!" Satomi was nervous that he would be injured again, seeing Hibari threw Yoshi like a sack into the jet. And much to Tsuna's dismay, the jet took off the moment he was thrown on board.

"Ahahaha, there they go." Satoshi sighed as they watched the jet embarked into the sky.

"It's useless, Professor Satomi. He's gone." Haruhi patted her on the shoulder. "Even if you loved him, give it up. It's impossible."

"If wishes were horses, the beggars would ride, right?" Satoshi laughed.

"I never loved him! Who said that?!" Satomi glared at Satoshi and Haruhi. She blushed like the color of fate.

"It was funny everyone realized except Professor Yoshi," Satoshi retorted. "Someone had to express or he won't ever realize it, even after a hundred years."

Principal Fernandez laughed. Their destiny had been sealed ever since that day. It had been that way since long ago. There was no hope of squeezing through that seamless hole between them. It was as if destiny had guided them meeting each other together.

Tsuna sulked as if settled himself on his seat. The jet was travelling over hundred meters in an hour.

"What were you thinking, Kyouya? Did you know this is called kidnapping?!" Tsuna protested.

Hibari gaze was upon Tsuna and he looked into those unwavering eyes. "Oh? You finally remembered my name, Tsunayoshi?" He grabbed Tsuna and dragged him into a kiss. Tsuna's words were drowned and unheard. Tsuna pulled Hibari away from himself, gasping for air.

"What were you thinking, Kyouya!" Tsuna yelled. Tsuna was extremely embarrassed and lacked of oxygen from the kiss.

Tsuna remembers, even since when they were children, Hibari was always overprotective of him. It was safe to say that the both Tsuna and Hibari share a special relationship.

The day they first met was over twenty years ago, in the nation of the faraway Japan, a small city of Namimori. They were both still junior high students of Namimori Academy. Twenty years ago, Tsuna's demeanor wasn't outstanding or attractive to his peers, and he was constantly missed out by most people. His hair has a unique color Japan found impossible for a Japanese, Tsuna's build was smaller than most guys his age. Tsuna was also frequently teased and taunted by his peers.

Hibari was exceptional in almost everything. He was also famous as the son of the Hibari Clan, which was well known for their martial arts skills since the ancient times. There were rumors that the Hibari Clan once served the Lord of the Namimori Clan. The Namimori Clan had diminished, however, Namimori city still lives. Hibari Kyouya was the chief of the current Disciplinary Corps of Namimori Academy. Many feared him, there were also those who respected him. He also gained respect from his teachers. They entrusted with Hibari the responsibility the order of peace of Namimori Academy.

That day was unlike any other, was as if destiny had pulled them together. Hibari recognized the strength Tsuna hid, and challenged him to a duel. He could see the strength Tsuna possess, despite not exerting any strength. Because of his constant bullying, Tsuna detached himself from the society, becoming more of a poltergeist no one cared.

"Let me test that strength you hide was real." Hibari had said. Renowned for martial arts, he could sense great strength coming from within Tsuna. Hibari felt he would come to understand this puny boy no one else could.

Tsuna smiled gently, and said, "A duel? This is surprising. You're a first person to approach me in years. People never stop and think twice about me. Some even treat like I was an epidemic contamination. I don't have the skills people would be impressed."

"You have super combat ability, don't you?" Hibari replied. "Fight me. I will decide if you useless, or even contamination. However, should you hold back, you will die." 

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

22.1K 611 21
Tsuna's 16th birthday is quickly approaching that means his inheritance ceremony is drawing near as well. But because Tsuna still uses his Dame act a...
86.4K 3.7K 29
++This fic has been dropped as of 2/7/19. A rewrite of it with the same name has been published so please read that instead of this. Thank you.++ Sum...
46.7K 1.2K 7
~This story is the sequel to my previous story: Katekyo Hitman Reborn Class Trip to ITALY!!~ After the Class Trip,Junior Highschool Class 1-A stay st...
8.8K 67 44
this story is completed hibari vs alaude x oc primo x oc gokudera vs G x oc yamamoto vs x oc mukuro vs daemon x oc ryohei vs knuckles x oc plot: th...