Storm Drains (pennywise love...

By adria101

Sitting in her dark room with tears streaming down her face and a broken heart, she had been completely obliv... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chaper 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
🎈Thank you🎈
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
🎈thank you🎈
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Thank you
Book 2 announcement

Chapter 6

32.5K 899 858
By adria101

I woke up with the sun hitting my face.

"These curtains suck" I said as I rubbed my eyes. I got up looking next to me only to find Penny gone. My body ached from the night before but I didn't mind at all, not one bit.

I sighed in annoyance at the fact that he wasn't laying next to me but what did I expect, he was a monster after all.

I made my way to the kitchen but not without yawning multiple times getting there. I didn't fall asleep until around 4 am and it was barely 9 am. I blushed as I remembered why I didn't fall asleep until 4 am. My mood suddenly changed when I remembered Derek. I mentally rolled my eyes as I went back to my room to check my phone but to my surprise I hadn't received any messages from him. I was a bit glad, this way it was easier than to have to break it to him and tell him I'm not interested because I'd rather be dick downed by an evil clown.

I sighed as I started to make fresh coffee after fighting back the urge to go to the coffee shop in fear of running into Derek. I sat down in my couch lazily as I turned on the tv. The first thing to pop up was spongebob and decided on that while I sipped on my coffee. My thighs had bruises caused by how rough Penny was. I made a mental note to let him know
to go easy next time, I didn't want it to become too much. Although I do wonder what he was doing. Eating? Hunting? Sleeping? How many responsibilities does can this clown actually have that he can't even spend the night?

Then I began to worry. What if he was out there hunting children, eating them alive. My stomach sank and I suddenly felt nauseous. He can't do that, he can't.

My phone suddenly began to ring as I looked down at the caller ID.

"Derek" I sighed. I hesitantly answered the phone and to my surprise a woman's voice spoke.

"Hello? Hi yes is this Lola?" The woman's spoke anxiously.

"Yes? Is this Derek? What's going on?" I said Worryingly.

"No this is his assistant, Marilyn. I was just calling because I haven't heard from Derek for hours and you were one the last people he texted" she said

"And not to sound creepy but it seems like you both met up last night by the looks of it and after that he met up with Stacy, obviously, but she can't seem to locate him either and I don't know what to do and I'm freaking out" she said not breathing at all.

"Okay I'm gonna need you to relax" I said.

"yes we hung out yesterday at the local diner but after that I have no idea where he might have went." I added.

"He went with Stacy" she sighed in frustration earning a confused look from me even thought it was obvious she couldn't see me.

"Stacy?" I asked

"Who's that?"

"Stacy! Stacy Stacy! His long term girlfriend?" She said as if I should've known this information.

"I had no clue" I said feeling anger at what he had done last night. How could you cheat on your significant other you claim to love?

My thoughts were interrupted when the woman spoke again .

"Seems like you don't know much, I'm sorry to bother you like this. I will call you if I get any
more information on him" she said before hanging up.

I looked at my phone confused at the whole conversation.

"Penny" I muttered to myself as I had an idea where Derek might've gone missing. I needed to talk to him but had no idea where he was or lived or how to make him come to me.
Something we would have to work on.

"Penny oh penny come to me my love" I mocked as I walked around my apartment.

"This is so stupid" I said as I realized how dumb I looked calling out for an evil clown. I decided to head back to my room before I was stopped in my tracks.

"JESUS" I gasped as I turned around and saw penny standing there.

"DONT DO THAT" I scolded as I held my hand to my chest trying to regulate my breathing. Penny leaned on the wall with his forearm, while he stood there looking unbothered.

"You called for me dear" he said smiling at me causing me to blush.

"Didn't know that's all it took" I said eyeing him as I picked up my coffee mug and took a sip from it.

He chuckled as he walked towards me, towering over me like always.

"How is your body feeling" he asked regarding to the night before causing my face to flush immensely.

"I can be quiet rough" he said as he looked down on the bruises on my thighs.

"Yeah....don't forget I'm delicate" I said with a stern look. He looked up at me with his same evil smile.

"What can I say, I have an animalistic nature" he said in his giddy voice.

"You know for a circus clown you haven't brought me any cotton candy or popcorn or hot dogs, or put on a show for me damn it" I said gaining confidence.

"Makes me question your identity" I added causing him to scowl in response.

"What did you want, doll?" He said growing impatient with his visit.

I looked at him briefly before showing him the phone call from Derek.

"Do you happen to know what happened to this young lad who went missing last night after he coincidently kissed me" I said as penny looked at me with disbelief.

"How dare you accuse me" he mocked in a playful tone.

"Penny." I said sternly

"Ok ok I'll let him go, he won't remember anything, the pain or fear" he said sighing in defeat.

"Pain?" I said as my stomach turned. Penny looked at me playfully before responding.

"Yes dear, pain" he said more sternly.

"Did you really think I was gonna let him touch you and get away with it. That's not how I play. I don't share my toys" he said in a deep voice. He wasn't being playful anymore.

"Are you insane!?" I scolded him as he continued to look at me with a serious face.

"And your toy?! Really?" I said insulted by his choice of words.

"Yes" he simply said.

"Be happy I'm setting him free, consider this a gift for you, my love" he said smiling once again.

"What have you been eating" I asked abruptly.

It was obvious the question caught him off guard as he stared at me blankly.

"Why do you ask" he responded lowly.

"I ASKED what have you been EATING" I said more forcefully this time.

"It's best you stay out of it" he said preparing to leave once again.

"NO" I demanded.

"You don't just get to leave me again, I know you're a monster but you must have some type of compassion, don't leave me" I said preparing to break down at the last part.

He turned around and for the first time since I met him I didn't feel anger or hunger radiating off of him. His eyes were blue again and that meant good. He quickly walked up to me with the help of his long legs.

He crouched down to my level and studied my eyes and their emotions. I looked down in embarrassment from the outbreak I had earlier.

"What are you eating? Please" I pleaded with him to tell me.

"Nothing" he softly said looking down.

"What about the child-" I began to say before he cut me off.

"I stopped" he bluntly stated.

"You'll hate me if I continue to do so" he added.

"Thank you" I said before wrapping my arms around him. It took him a while to hug me back, as the only
affection he ever showed me was sexual and aggressive. This was the first time I felt an innocent touch from him and I liked it a lot. I felt safe.

"What will you eat" I asked curiously.

"Fear" he said. I looked at him confused.

"What?" I asked.

"I hope you know I'm not from this planet or universe. I feed on fear simple as that" he said growing annoyed at having to explain himself to me.

"I'll scare people and feed off their fear. It won't be sufficient but once in a while I'll probably run into a bad person and will get him/her off the hands of the law" he chuckled at the last part.

"Children excluded of course" he added looking up at me expecting me to be proud.

It was good enough for me, as long as the children were safe.

"And don't worry Derek will be set free" he rolled his eyes before he looked at me again with an evil glare.

"Stay away from him or I'll kill him" he warned.

"You're mine and only mine" he said through gritted teeth.

*trying to update as much as I can for you guys*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.9K 448 16
I turned around as the sound of bells rang out through the night through the rain a huge figure maybe about 7 or 8ft tall I gasped as the feeling of...
148 2 34
Hera grew up in a cave which she couldn't escape. After almost a decade, she was finally free. As she stepped out of the cave, she has lost all her m...
52K 1.5K 19
Hardened by New York streets, fearless Y/N moves into Neibolt house, grateful she got the house for such a low price. After months and months of reno...
49K 1.1K 17
Finally the house was ready. All renovated, painted walls, furnished and tidy. The only thing left was to cover the well in the basement, but that sh...