𝐁𝐔𝐋𝐋𝐘 | 𝐉𝐉𝐊

By CHOGIOUT

in which, jeon jungkook makes the life of choi mira a living hell. but when she gets the courage to snap back... More

Characters
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023

Epilogue

23.4K 704 747
By CHOGIOUT

Mira POV 

Four Years Later.

Wow...it's been a while right?

Well, I've been doing good. And as for Jungkook...

He was murdered four years ago by Yugyeom.

Okay, okay, just kidding. Jungkook's alive and well. We're still together and he's still a living cliche.

I greet my co workers and reach into my bag for my keys.

After my internship at Seoul Hope Hospital, I applied here for a job. I got the job and got to stay in the same hospital.

I opened my office to be hit with the smell of fresh roses. My entire office was in beautiful red roses.

What the hell? I try to find my laptop which happened to be covered under the Roses too.

I walked to my desk to see a dried up flower and saw a note attached to it.

From Jungkook.

Wow! Jungkook got me all these roses!

"Ms. Sunshine!" Dr. Lee came barging into my office.

"Good morning Dr. Lee." I greet him.

"Did you like the roses?"

I look around the room. So Dr. Lee got me these?

"Wait, this was all you?" I ask.

"Of course, who else?"

I look at the dried up rose, so that's from Jungkook.

"Now, do you realize you need to break up with your stupid ass fiancé and be with me." He wiggles his eyebrows.

"Thanks for the roses Dr. Lee, but no thanks."

"I only it weren't for that stupid fiancé of yours." He grumbled.

I laughed, "if you want it you should've put a ring on it." I joked.

Ye Seul then barged into my office.

"All the single ajummas, all the single ajummas." She sang while doing this weird dance with her legs.

Dr. Lee and I just rolled out eyes at the usual Ye Seul.

Just then I was paged by Mrs. Wang.

Thank you Mrs. Wang! Thank you for doing something good in your life for once!

"Well, that's my call." I hurriedly left the awkward situation.

"What is it Mrs. Wang?" I asked.

"A new patient." She said.

I nodded and headed for the waiting room.

"Hello, how may I help you?" I say politely.

"Hey." Yugyeom smiles.

After me sorta running away with Jungkook at my own wedding, Yugyeom got married to Ye Seul that day. Despite the many protests of his parents, he still got married to her. And we're friends now I guess.

Really, really awkward used-to-be-engaged-to-each-other-friends.

It's the closest we can get.

"Hi, do you want me to call Ye Seul or..."

He blushed pink, "um, thank you."

I cringed at first, but then I laughed, "aren't you supposed to be overseas?"

He smiled, "I came back early so I could surprise her."

"Okay, I'll go get her."

I went back to my office to still find Ye Seul dancing and singing.

Dr. Lee had left probably cause he didn't want to have to stay and bleed his ears out.

"Hey, Ye Seul. There's a really hot patient waiting." I tell her.

"Oh come on, I'm married-"

"But he's so hot! Like the most hottest person alive. Well...Jungkook is more hot but-"

"IS HE SONG JOONGKI?" she yells, as I respond with a no.

"Fine! Fine! I wonder who it is that even Mira called him hot?"

"Come on." I smile as I lead her to the waiting room.

We enter and Yugyeom is still sitting there in the chair.

Ye Seul gasps, "Gyeomie!"

She jumps at him, and he catches her.

"When did you arrive?"

Yugyeom grins, "a couple hours ago."

"I missed you," she hugs him.

"I missed you too," he said as he fills the space in between there lips.

"Okay...I'm going to leave now.." I say as I get out of there and shut the door.

I'm happy for them, they deserve it.

***

It's evening now and I'm at my apartment after a tiring day.

The rainy weather outside is not helping.

I hear a knock at my door and I open it.

Outside stands Jungkook lightly drenched in water.

"Hey." I say.

I don't get a response as Jungkook closes the door behind him and locks it.

"Jungkook?"

He looks tired with the water dripping down his hair, yet he looks so good.

He stumbles forward, clearly tired out of his mind.

Another hard day at work probably.

"You oka-"

Jungkook slams me against the wall and attacks my lips.

His warm lips caress mine vigorously, moving at a fast pace.

He pulls apart to whisper in my ear, "hey, want to continue what we started last night?"

I turn multiple shades of red as Jungkook's breathe lingers bear my ear a couple seconds longer

He gazes directly into my eyes and smirks at my heated face.

He smashes his lips to mine again and bites my lip and pulls on it, winking at me.

Okay, I'm dying. Someone call the doctor!

No pun intended.

Anyways we continue to make out and then Jin comes out of my kitchen, with a glass of water.

"Ah, sorry. I'll be in my way out now. By the way Mira, are all your spaghetti is gone." Jin leaves.

Jungkook sighs, "you shouldn't always let Jin wander around your apartment that easily."

"Why? It's just Jin?"

"No, it just annoys me how he lives right next door to you and pops In Whenever he wants."

"Aw, don't tell me Jeon Jungkook is jealous~"

"I am not!" He argues.

"Okay, then I'll go and ask Jin if he wants to come over for dinner tonigh-"

"No! Don't do that! Okay, okay, I'm a little jealous alright." He admits, looking out the window.

I laugh and hold both of his hands by his wrists, "you don't have a reason to be jealous, I'm all yours."

He smiled an drest his forehead against mine, "and I'm all yours."

We stay like that, for a couple minutes, just gazing into each other's eyes. Looking at every feature on Jungkook's face. Examining Every detail because I know I have it all memorized already.

"Oh yeah," he clears his throat.

"Let's go somewhere, I want to show you something." He tugs my arm as he leads me outside.

Good thing I was already dressed in my coat and scarf as we headed out into the cold autumn night.

***

We reached the school and we entered.

"Jungkook, what are we doing here?" I ask.

"SURPRISE! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!"

I blink in surprise as the lights turn on to reveal Exo, Seventeen, and BTS.

"Happy birthday," Jungkook kisses my head.

"Ew!"

"No PDA please!"

"Disgusting!"

"We don't want a little Jungkook running by us right now! We are too young to become uncles!"

I roll my eyes as I hear different remarks made by Exo and Seventeen and BTS members.

"Thanks guys!" I see as I hug all of them in a huge group hug.

"Psh, seriously Mira? Forgetting your own birthday? How cliche!" Seungkwan says.

"You better like my present!" Chen exclaims.

"Mira," Namjoon shakes his head with a smile on his face, "I expected better from you."

"Yah Mira! You know how long it took to organize this!" Eunhye yells.

"Thanks everyone, really." I smile.

"Your welcome!" They a shout, as if it were a school choir.

"Hey you all!" Jungkook says shouting over all the chattering.

Everyone turns to him.

"Isn't Mira really irresponsible? Doesn't she need someone to take care of her?"

Everyone then breaks out into how Irresponsible I am.

"Yeah, she is isn't she?"

"Really irresponsible."

"Hey Junhui, remember the time she lost your phone?"

"Remember that time, when she forgot about my BUBBLE TEA appointments!"  You know who said that.

"Remember the time she forgot she was taken and almost said yes to mingyu!" Said kai.

"Anyways..." continues Jungkook quieting everyone.

He grabs me by my shoulder and pulls me into his chest.

"That's why we're getting married."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

158K 4.3K 23
Park Seoyeon, your average girl that often gets bullied by the biggest play boy and jerk , Jeon JungKook. But what if one day they are arranged to ge...
4.1M 135K 18
"are you serious?" -in which a girl despised going to school because of one name. jeon jungkook.
8.6K 212 22
Erica, the ultra tomboy, meets six popular boys and befriends them. But unexpectedly, two end up falling for her. Now she's got to decide who she lik...
8.9K 232 14
Park Yerim,she's a nerd in seoul arts in south korea.bts always bullied her and the biggest bully of them all is taehyung. Behind those glasses is a...