Sweet Temptation (B×B) [Book...

Bởi Squidtcyc

"Sorry, Sir! I'm really sorry!" The small figure apologised repeatedly as he stood frozen in his spot. "It's... Xem Thêm

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20 (Part 1)
Chapter 20 (Part 2)
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
New Book!!!

Epilogue

44.2K 1.5K 401
Bởi Squidtcyc

Matthew's POV:

"Matthew! Helpppp!" Turning around, our little girl came running into the kitchen with her pink towel wrapped around her like a cape with only her panties on.

How Evelyn looks like ^

"Luk me mummy! I hewo!" She said adorably as she showed my her makeshift cape. She can really run for someone who's only 2.

"Wow. That's amazing Evelyn. Did you show daddy?" She pondered for a while before nodding hesitantly.

"Nope. She did not." Announcing his presence, Dylan swooped her up swiftly, making her squeal in delight as he spun her around.

"Daddy! Evie hewo!" She announced proudly as Dylan gave a a shock look.

"My Evelyn is a hero?! Then you must save us right?" He rubbed his nose against her affectionately as she giggled at his actions while wrapping her arms around his neck.

"Yes!" Dylan kissed her cheek lightly before wrapping the towel around her properly.

"That's our hero. Let's get our hero changed shall we?" She stared at him lost but nodded anyway.

"Otay Daddy." Smiling at the scene, I went back to stirring the soup as Caydon walked in with a ball in his hands.

"Mummy, when will Auntie Emily be arriving?"

"Soon-" Just then, the doorbell rang, signalling their arrival. Turning off the stove, I opened the door to see Emily and Jackson standing there with Hayden and Jaydon, their one year old twin boys, in their arms.

"Sup." "Hi Mattie!"

"Hi Em, hi Jack. Come on in. Make yourselves comfortable."

"Thanks Matthew." As they walked in, they place their twins on the large carpet as Caydon ran towards the two with the ball.

"Hi Auntie Emily and uncle Jack! Hello Hayden and Jaydon!" He greeted them warmly as while rolling the ball at the twins as they stared at it curiously.

"Dylan! They're here!" As soon as he came down with Evelyn in his arms, the doorbell rang again. "Dylan, can you bring them to the dining room? Dinner can be served already. Oh! Tell Emily that her twins food are in a pot. She'll know which."

The food he made for the twins ^

"Okay love. You heard the boss guys! Let's go!"

Walking to the door, I opened the door to invite Carlos and Ryan in as they stood lovingly together. "Hi Matt." "Hi Matthew." They greeted in union before Carlos dragged Ryan in.

"Sup Bro! Hi guys." Carlos mock saluted Dylan as Dylan returned him one of his.

"Sup."

"Hi Uncle Carlos and Uncle Ryan!" "Helo Ucle Carly! Helo Ucle Ry!" Caydon and Evelyn greeted them enthusiastically once we entered the kitchen. Carlos went to fistpump with Caydon before swooping Evelyn up and spun her high up, making her scream in ecstasy.

"Okay guys. Enough playing and start eating. Dinner will be cold already."

Taking out all the dishes, Dylan help to lay them on the table neatly before walking back to my side as I checked on the dessert.

"Come on baby. The dessert will be fine. Both you and the baby needs to eat."

"Yes Sir."

"How's baby number 2 coming along Matthew?" Jackson asks casually once we're all seated at the table.

"They're fine." Dylan replied proudly as he rubbed my prominent baby bump.

"They're? Twins?!" Carlos and Ryan stared at each other in awe as Emily screamed excitedly, causing Jackson to cringe a little. Their twins along with Evelyn just ate their food silently as they stared blankly at the commotion.

"What's the gender?" Ryan asks curiously as Caydon replied to him quickly before we can even open our mouth.

"Daddy said one boy and one girl."

"Awww. That's so sweet."

"You can ask my brother to give you children if you want Ryan. When are you're getting engaged anyway?" Ryan blushed deeply as Carlos shrugged.

"We're thinking of getting married on White's Day."

"Oh? I didn't know my brother is a hopelessly romantic person." Dylan taunted, making Carlos glare at him.

"I'm not."

"Says the one who want to have their wedding on White's Day."

"Says the one who screamed like a girl."

"Says-"

"Okay guys, enough. Stop argueing and eat. Oh, congrats to both of you." Shutting the two of them up, Dylan dig into his food quickly, groaning in delight as the flavours exploded in his mouth. Glad he likes it.

"Thanks." Carlos and Ryan said in union before digging in. Finally.

"Mummy, what's for dessert?" Caydon asked once he had completed his meal.

"Blueberry cheesecake." His eyes lit up in anticipation as he held up his empty plate.

"Can I have some? I've finished my food."

"Sure. You know where it is. I've sliced it up already."

"Thank you mummy!"

"Evie wan ake to!"

"After you eat finish your food love." Dylan reminded as she stared at him with reluctant eyes.

"Evie no wan yucky, daddy." She scowled in disgust as she poked her vegetables with he fork.

"Then no dessert." Dylan said firmly as she stared at him with teary eyes.

"Nu des?" She asks so pitifully, I almost caved.

"Yes. No dessert."

"I eat." She mumbled softly as she place a carrot in her mouth, chewing on it slowly.

"That's my good girl." Ruffling her hair, she gave him a soft smile before continuing to eat her veg.

~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~

"Do you need any help?" I walked over to the sink to see Dylan washing up all the dishes with his sleeves folded, exposing all his delicious looking muscles.

"Don't worry love. This is nothing. Ah!" The plate slid for his soapy hands all of a sudden as I reach out to catch it quickly. "Oops?" He smiled guiltily as he took the plate back from me.

"Dylan?"

"Yes love?"

"Thank you."

"For what love?"

"For everything you've done for me. You're the best husband I can ever ask for. I love you Dylan. Forever."

"I love you too Matthew. Forever."

Thinking back, I realised that I've been extremely lucky to have met Dylan. Without him, I may be still living on the streets or most probably dead somewhere and my mum would also be dead too. He brought me joy, warmth, comfort and most of all, a home. He gave me a place which I can call home. He gave me 4 children to love and he gave me back my mother.

His Mum ^

On the 24th of December, we had our first miracle, our baby Evelyn. The next day, my mum woke from her long coma and she's now living with her parents in Australia. And now, were having another bundle of joy which will be coming soon in April next year.

Life cannot be any better than this and its all thanks to that one person. My husband, Dylan.

"Matthew help!!!!" There we go again...

"Coming Dylan!"

~The End~

This is the end of 'Sweet Temptation'  loves! Hope you've enjoyed this book till the end. Seeya next time I hope!😙👋

Qns: Should I write a new book or create a new series?

Conditions: At least 85k reads for both my book 2 and this book. 🙏

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

374K 16.5K 17
Everything he did was for me. And everything I did was for him. I broke his heart. A heart I cherished. A heart he entrusted me with. A heart he l...
194K 5.6K 75
Marc Williams started having some financial problems after his dad's job was cut short, he decided to get a part time job where someone gives him a l...
2.4M 66.1K 50
~Book One Of The Sold To Series~ *UNEDITED* Sneak peek.......... "Yes, he's my son, please don't hurt him I'll do anything" he begged. Does my dad fi...
2.1M 82.3K 46
"A mate will love you and only you. No other can compare to you and he or she will treasure you above all and everything in the world," mommy says to...