When Life Has Other Plans For...

By _Itz_Gayu_

This One's Purely My Imagination On My Favorite Couple Devakshi...Any Resemblance to any character in the Sho... More

PROLOGUE........
1. THE PUREST BOND CALLED FRIENDSHIP.....
2. THE BEGINNING OF THE END..........
3. WHEN THEIR BOND DEVELOPED A CRACK.......
4. THE TURNING POINT OF THEIR LIVES.........
Author's Note
5. THEIR "FORCED" MARRIAGE
6. THEIR "FIRST NIGHT"
7. THE "DEVIL'S" GAME BEGINS..........
8. HIS CONCERN FOR HER..........
9. HIS "TWO-STATE" MIND......
10. HIS GRAVEST MISTAKE...........
11. THE DAWN OF REALIZATION.......
12. AND HE REPENTS.........
13. JOURNEY TO WIN YOUR BESTIE BACK 1........
14. JOURNEY TO WIN YOUR BESTIE BACK 2........
15. WHEN JEALOUSY STRIKES............
16. HER PREFERRED PENANCE..............
AUTHOR'S NOTE
18. HE TORMENTS HER........LOVINGLY.......
19. HIS REALIZATION........
20. A NEW BEGINNING.......
21. THEIR "NEW" FOUND ROLES...
22. THE PAINFUL SEPARATION....
23. CUTE BANTERS.......
24. THEIR FIRST "SECRET" DATE...
25. THE UNEXPECTED INTRUDER.......
My New SS - Abashed
26. REVELATIONS........
27. UNDERSTANDING BUILDS UP.....
28. DANGER LURKS...
29. THE RESTROOM SAGA...........
30. HER JOURNEY BACK HOME...........
31. THE "FRUITFUL" SUNDAY........
Bonus Chapter 1
Bonus Chapter 2
BONUS CHAPTER 3-THE FINAL ONE
New Story

17. THE COVER BLOWS UP........

1.5K 151 9
By _Itz_Gayu_

Sona ran up the stairs trying to avoid her madly in love husband Dev's advances towards her.................throughout the evening he had been eyeing her with a kind of ...........should she call it lust?...............no not actually...............Dev's vision never had been laden with lust................whenever he would see her, there would be a certain sparkle in his eyes..............she would preferably call it passion................or to be more precise she should term it as wild passion...............to claim his right on her..............to taste every bit of her being................something which she had been avoiding for days together now seemed to be inevitable.................his desire for her had been growing by leaps and bounds..............his "need" seemed to be dripping through his eyes..................she would be scared to face embarrassment for her stupid husband's foolish actions ..............what if her parents catch hold of them indulged in "you know what" in a quiet corner of their house.............what would she tell them..............that this eager husband of hers didn't even have the patience to get into the bedroom..................as she continued running while her feet seemed to give up she felt a strong hold on her bare waist, peeping out through her lehenga choli, all of a sudden...............before she could realize what was happening around her she was pulled into the nearby room which seemed to be their guest room, as the door locked behind her ...................he pinned her to the door as she struggled to get out of his hold................"Dev please, abhi nahin.............neeche sab hain.............koi dekh lega to?..............kya sochega humare baare mein?................bass kuch aur dino ki baat hai...........uske baad jo tum kahoge main sab karungi............promise............please mujhe jaane do......"...........she pleaded as he ignored her plea and continued looking onto something which she very well knew off late has been his favorite dessert...............not that he had tasted it but his desire to do so had been conveyed to her in some or the other manner................be it through his flirty talks..............or through his intentional touches..............she knew it all very well...............his intense gaze on her soft petals was making her knees go weak.............she felt she would collapse any moment as his body pressed against her from shoulder to toe...............great two birds shot in one arrow................neither she would be able to run away nor she would have to worry about falling down.................."log............logon ka kya hai Sona..........woh to khana khake chale jayenge................par mera kya........main to kabse bhook se tadap raha hoon............kya tumhe mera khayaal nahin aata...........humesha ghar, gharwale, baharwaale, rishtedaar, padosi, yeh woh pata nahi kaun kaun...............kabhi iss bichare pati ke baare mein bhi soch lo.............itna bura bhi nahin hoon main...........aur na hi bewakoof hoon..........jo haath aaya hua itna bada golden chance aise hi jaane dun............."...............half his words went unheard by Sona as his nose tickled her sensitive collarbone area upto her ear............she let out a gasp before she spoke..........."De........vvv..........please........neeche bohot saare log hai..........papa ke project ki success party hai.............maa aur dad bhi to aaye hain.............koi agar humein dhoondta hua yahaan aa gaya to kya kahenge unhe............kya tum do din aur wait nahin kar sakte?.................please......."...............Dev scrunched his eyebrows and pretended to think before he got back to what he was doing, whispering seductively............"do din?............main do minute bhi tumse door nahin reh sakta..............I need you right now Sona.............aur agar koi dhoondta hua aayega to unse keh denge.........."DO NOT DISTURB"............samajhdaar log hain........chale jayenge............humein akela chodkar......".............Sona had shut her eyes by now as she had realized that letting Dev have his way out was a better option than rather opposing him..................Dev tipped her chin and turned her face towards him.................their lips were mere inches apart as Dev's hot breath fanned her delicate petals...........while his other palm was lost in her long hair, as he angled her face to fulfill his desire...............she shut her eyes tightly as their lips met..............initially he gave her slight pecks umpteen number of times.............but after a while he behaved as if he was drugged by the taste of her strawberry lip-gloss...........he took her lower lip in his mouth completely as she snaked her arms around his neck............realizing that she too had begun enjoying his sweet torture, he deepened the kiss.............his desire to plunge his tongue deep into her mouth made him bite her lips roughly...............this unexpected move of his made her screech loudly against his lips........................."aaoucchh"................

***********************

"aaoucchh..........".................this time her scream was to be heard by one and all...........Dev who had fallen asleep on the couch working on his laptop fell down with a thud and banged his head................"aaaaa...........yaar........aur kitni chote lagengi mujhe iss kamre mein............ hadd hai.........."..............he caressed his wound as he realized what had made him fall on the floor..............it was Sona's screaming...........but wait why was she even screaming?...........did she have a bad dream yet again...............god this girl and her scary dreams............they never seemed to cease, do they?.....................slowly getting up he moved towards the bed where Sona was sleeping all peacefully just a while ago but now had cocooned into a weird pose.............she was perspiring profusely and he had just guessed it right...........she had yet another of her bad dreams..............shaking her a bit he tried to wake her up completely as he realized she was doing weird things while still being into her half conscious state.............she woke up with a start and noticed Dev standing beside her looking all worried..............."kya hua?.............phirse bura sapna dekha?............tum chillayi kyun?............"...........sitting up on the bed she blinked a few times while gaping at him continuously as he took a position next to her on the bed..........."accha batao...........kya dekha?...........".............Sona still being in the trance replied without thinking twice............."woh sapne mein tum mujhe........"..............she stopped well in time and bit her tongue snapping herself internally for what she was about to blurt out.................what was she planning to tell him?.............that she just saw him kissing her insanely in her dreams.............what would he think about her..............that she had tried fantasizing naughty things about him...............she was still thinking when she heard Dev completing her sentence...........but all incorrectly.............."main tumhe kya?...........force kar raha tha?...............Sona tumhe abhi bhi meri woh ghatiya harkat pareshaan karti hai?...........chee yaar ghinn aati hai mujhe apne aap se..............kya haalat bana di hai maine tumhari.............Sona yaar I'm really sorry..............main jaanta hoon ki maine job hi kiya woh na hi maaf karne laayak hai aur na hi bhulaane layak............but phir bhi agar ho sake to apne iss naadan dost ko maaf kar dena........"..............he was about to get up when he felt Sona tug his wrist.............."tum na ekdum buddhuram ho............maine bass ek sentence kahaan aur tumne itni lambi katha bol dii.............tumhari CD na ek hi jagah atak gayi hai..............par main to kabka use fast forward kar chuki hoon...........arrey main to yeh kehna chahti thi ki maine jo sapna dekha usmein tum mujhe daant laga rahe the..........."................Dev looked onto her suspiciously as she tried her best to look sincere................"agar aisi hi baat hai to tum chillayi kyun?.........."............there you go one more lie to cover up your earlier one...........and the chain continues................"woh tum bohot bure ho na...........isiliye tumne mujhe tapli maari........to mujhe dard hua aur main chillayi..........aaaouucchhh....".........she even went ahead and mimicked her scream.........."haan haan theek hai samajh gaya............lekin main tumhe daant kyun raha tha?.........."...............Sona face-palmed herself in her mind..........Ghonchu..........ise har baat detail mein jaani hai............"woh main tumhari baat nahin maan rahi thi na isliye..........aur ab aage koi aur sawaal nahin............please"..........she finally concluded her series of lies.............as Dev smiled at her antics.............."accha ek last sawaal.......please mana mat karna........kya tumne sach mein Indore waale incident ko bhula diya hai?....."...........he asked genuinely as Sona felt the need to give him a friendly hug........."dekho Dev..........sach kahoon to everyday I try to put my past behind me..........but some scars don't go off so easily............par mujhe yeh bhi pata hai ki uss raat jo kuch bhi tumne kiya that was not intentional.............tum already gusse mein the aur maine aur bhi gussa dila diya tumhe........... I should not have said certain things to you.............but ab jo ho gaya so ho gaya...........we can't live on with this grudge all our lives right...............thoda waqt lagega, but I'm sure ki dheere dheere main sabkuch bhula dungi...........hum sabkuch bhula denge.....".........she squeezed his palm as he patted her head lovingly........"mera chota sa Cheeku baccha bohot bada ho gaya hai"..........he pinched her nose as she squealed.............he signaled her to sleep as she eyed the position next to her on the bed dodging him to take it...........smiling reassuringly he said............."tum so jaao..........mujhe thoda kaam hai.........woh khatam karke main aa jaunga sone...........good night.....".........he tucked her off to sleep before getting back to his official work.

*****************************

Dev typed off helplessly into the laptop as he had to finish off a presentation by the next dawn................finally giving the finishing touch to his long impending work he flashed a victorious smile before closing down the laptop and moving up to grab some sleep he stopped in his tracks as he remembered something.................."Tina ne jo file di thi New recruits ki use to dekhna bhool hi gaya................aisa karta hoon, sone se pehle ek baar check kar leta hoon............waise bhi itna bhi late hua nahin hai............".................he took out the file from his bag and settled back on the couch to go through it..............he was quite impressed with the choice that Tina had made while selecting candidates for his new firm.............as he approached the page containing details of the last candidate, he froze to his spot............."Ms Sonakshi Malhotra................MBA (finance)...........ye to Sona............"............he ran his hand over the photograph which had been attached to the resume while he looked on to the sleeping figure of his wife simultaneously................"Sona mere office mein job karti hai?...............par kyun.............. I mean main chahta tha ki woh mere hi office mein kaam kare but aise junior position par nahin............aur usne yeh baat mujhse kyun chupayi............".............he checked the date of appointment...........everything was almost clear to him now..................."matlab aaj subah jo Sona formal look mein tayyar hoke gayi thi woh mere hi office mein job ke first day keliye tha.............aur subah maine poocha to baat taal di yeh kehke ki use interview dene jaana hai...........chal kya raha hai aapke dimaag mein Mrs. Dixit?.........."...........suddenly he recollected Tina telling him about a certain Ms Malhotra, who seemed to be more interested in interviewing Tina rather than getting interview herself.............."to woh Ms Malhotra tum hi thi..............jo Tina se yeh janna chahti thi ki woh mujhe kitne saaloan se jaanti hai aur kitna acche se jaanti hai?..............Cheeku, agar main jo soch raha hoon woh sahi hai...........to I must admit ki tum bilkul sahi direction mein jaa rahi ho...........aisi harkatein karni chahiye tumhe...........yehi suit karta hai mere Cheeku ko............(smirking to himself he concluded).............so somebody is jealous haan............koi yeh janna chahta hai ki main apni secretary ke kitna close hoon..............lagta hai mere mazaak ko kuch jyaada hi seriously le liya hai meri wife ne...........accha hai...........jalti raho...........mujhe tumhe jalane mein aur bhi mazaa aayega...........(he let out a chuckle as he realized something)...........lekin usse pehle mujhe yeh pata lagana hoga ki main jo soch raha hoon woh sahi hai ki nahin...........kya Sona sachmein Tina ko leke jealous hai ya yeh mera wehem hai...........alright Ms Malhotra.....oops............Mrs Dixit..........kal ka din aapke liye aur mere liye bohot hi jyaada exciting hone waala hai..........be all set to meet your strict boss Ms Malhotra........"...............putting the file back into his bag, he went and lied down next to Sona, as sleep took over him while he thought about ways to make his wife blurt out the truth.

******************************

Morning sunrays peeped into their room as Sona woke up all embarrassed.............not because of the weird dream she had seen last night............but because of the position she had woken up in.................she had probably shifted on Dev's side of the bed in her sleep as she was not used to sharing the space with anyone..............at Dev's place she would always be under constant fear of being scolded by dev hence she would lay awake whole night and would catch some sleep while he would be off to work............but here this was her den and she had this habit of rolling over to the other side as she had done today...............when she woke up she found her face just a peck apart from Dev's and that was enough for her to blush to the brightest shade of crimson as she was instantly reminded of her last night's dream................quickly waking up she moved into the bathroom to get ready before Dev would wake up and run around in hurry.............getting ready in her official look she decided to go down and help her mother with the breakfast, as she was about to wake Dev up she saw him stirring in sleep..............leaving him on his own she went downstairs as dev woke up all cheered up to surprise his new employee with his bossy antics.

After breakfast as Dev was about to leave for his work he stopped by the door to see Sona follow him, her attention on finding various things digging deep into her handbag................"tumhe kahin drop kardu?.............. I'm actually early today so I won't mind roaming around a bit..........."............Sona who was worried about her bubble being burst quickly refused his offer..............."nahin, main scooty se chali jaungi...........waise bhi interview dene hi jaana hai...........jaldi khatam ho jayega..........to waapas aane mein bhi asaani hogi........."..............she lied to him again as he smirked knowingly.............."haan yeh bhi sahi hai...........waise pata nahin yeh aajkal ke employers ko ho kya gaya hai?............interview hi lete hai bass job to dete nahin............waise you don't worry, agar kahin bhi baat na bane to meri firm ke darwaaje humesha khule hai tumhare liye..........waise woh firm tumhari bhi hai...........so you can join any time..........."...........Sona flashed a nervous smile to him thinking of ways to carry on with her lies for some more days as he mouthed a simple "bye" to her before leaving.

****************************

Dev reached office first as Sona purposely drove slowly so as to avoid clashing with his timings................as he entered his cabin he signaled Tina to see him.............as she entered the cabin he held out the new recruits file to her............."Tina, I must say............tum kaafi efficient ho gayi ho when it comes to choosing employees for my firm............waise yeh jo naye employees tumne hire kiye hai unhe kahaan pe accommodate kiya hai"................Tina who was all excited to be praised for her skills by her boss replied proudly.............."Sir jo teen ladke hai unhe production department mein baithaya hai aur yeh jo ek ladki hai Ms Malhotra unhe 9th floor pe Rahul ke saath as a trainee appoint kiya hai............Rahul keh raha tha ki thodi muhphat hai ladki but she's very good as far as grasping the work is concerned.."............Dev clenched his fist as he heard about some random guy calling his dear wife "muhphat"..............how dare he?...............who had given him the right to issue a character certificate to his wife.............he needs to check on this guy............."Tina yeh Rahul kaun hai..............I need to catch up with him too..........aisa karta hoon I'll just go around the office and have a look.........waise bhi bohot din ho gaye apne employees se theek se mila bhi nahin.........I'll just come........."..............Tina tried convincing him about sending the new employees to his cabin so as to avoid his trouble of roaming all over.............but little did she knew he was interested in checking upon his Cheeku exclusively and nobody else.

As the elevator reached the 9th floor Dev quietly strolled out in his stark stature.........the employees who already knew him flashed a smile along with a good morning while he asked them to get back to their work............as he was looking around for Sona his eyes suddenly caught a site which left him fuming like a boiled egg.............Rahul or whoever he was, this particular creep was trying to get all close to Sona just under the pretence of guiding her as she uncomfortably tried to maintain a distance with him................he approached their cabin as he overheard what all this creature had to say to his wife.............."waise aapki shakal dekhkar na kisi ko bhi aapse pyaar ho jayega..............lekin aapki baatein..........uff...........bhagwaan hi bachaye ........."............he smiled like a pig as Dev felt his jaws tighten with enrage................"agar aap yahaan meri shakal hi dekhne aaye haina to aisa keejiye main aapko ek photo de deti hoon apni.............use dekhte rahiye din bhar.........kaam main khud se seekh jaungi...........waise bhi aapse jyaada cheezein to mujhe aati hai...............pata nahin kaise mil gayi aapko naukri.......".........Rahul suddenly felt offended by Sona's comment and started sobbing like a kid..........Dev who was watching all this was quite amused when Sona hit her forehead as if she was used to facing this everyday.............."oh god not again...........do din hue hai mujhe iss office mein aaye..............aur aap kal se kam se kam 10 baar ro chuke honge..........aapki yeh problem paidaishi hai ya abhi abhi bani hai?........."............Dev felt like laughing his heart out when he saw Sona make her senior cry his lungs out due to her taunts.

Dev came back to his office not before expressing his glee to himself while the elevator took some while to travel two floors up..............as he approached his office he stopped and turned back at Tina who was all immersed in her work..........."Tina actually tum sahi thi.............aisa karo saare new recruits ko mere cabin mein bhej do.............. I'll see them in 15 minutes....... "................he went back to his office as Tina dialed punched into her intercom to gather all the new recruits in one place............when Sona heard about the announcement she felt all nervous............what if Dev came to know all of a sudden about her latest stint and what if he shouted at her infront of all others................specially that "chudial" Tina............how embarrassing would it be to be scolded by her husband infront of all random people................as the elevator clinked open on the 11th floor she realized she had actually outside reached Dev's office all lost in her thoughts.............as she saw Tina approach them to instruct them about how all they should be behaving around their boss she felt the urgent need to disappear into the thin air..............trying to sneak out she went upto Tina and whispered............."woh actually meri tabiyat kuch theek nahin lag rahi.............to kya main sir se phir kabhi mil sakti hoon............aise unke saamne jaana theek nahin hoga na........".............she prayed that hopefully Tina would allow her to go off as she would buy some time to inform Dev about her job tonight.............but to her dismay Tina straight away rejected her petition........."dekho Sir bohot strict hai.............aise bahane nahin chalenge............aur tumhe kya hua hai.............acchi khaasi theek to lag rahi ho..............ab chalo andar........."...........Tina asked others to get inside the cabin while she literally pulled Sona into the cabin by holding her arm.

Sona shut her eyes tightly as she entered the cabin.................she had already seen a glimpse of Dev sitting in his peculiar bossy style typing off something into his laptop as Tina informed him about their arrival.............she could hear the sound of his footsteps as he approached him..................her eyes shot open as she felt him stand exactly opposite her as he spoke to Tina............."good job Tina............ I must say this batch seems to be impressive............"..............Sona didn't bother to lift her eyes and face him as she felt his intense gaze pierce her mind..............she knew he must have guessed what she had been thinking all this while...............but wait, why didn't he express his surprised thoughts on seeing her among the newly appointed candidates.............does it mean that he already knew about it?.............her thoughts were answered quickly as he said it out loudly.............."accha kiya jo tumne kal mujhe inki file de di.............jab maine "kal raat" inke resumes study kiye to I felt that I should personally meet them................"...........he emphasized on the word "kal raat" just to let Sona know that he knew about her master plan all along..............."so all my good looking and promising colleagues..........would you mind introducing yourselves to me?..........."................he turned and went back to his seat after scarring Sona enough .........all the other recruits introduced themselves as Sona stood like a statue when her turn came................words failed to form inside her mouth as Dev and all others looked onto her while Tina kept nudging her to speak up...........finally gathering courage she spoke............."Ms Sonakshi Malhotra...........MBA (finance)...........joined as a junior marketing head .........".................Dev bit his cheeks internally to suppress his laughter...........regaining his composure he spoke to Tina.........."tumne iss ladki ko junior marketing head appoint kiya haina...............but iski awaaj to mujh tak bhi nahi pohunch rahi hai..............humare clients tak kaise pohunchegi.......... I think you should shift her to some other department.........aisa karo baakiyon ko bhej do aur tum aur yeh Ms Malhotra yehi reh jao, main decide karunga ki ise kahan appoint karna hai.........."............as the others left his cabin Dev quickly explained Tina all what she needs to do while Sona kept on starring at them counting the number of times Dev palm accidently or intentionally rubbed against Tina's ...............she sat there with a puckered expression as Dev asked Tina to appoint her as his helper to prepare few presentations and stuff for him as Tina had been quite busy off late handling various other things...............Tina nodded and took his leave as she signaled Sona to come along with her...............as they were about to leave Dev called them back............"Tina aisa karo you go and do your work............let Ms Malhotra stay behind............I have a few presentations to be prepared............let her handle her new position today itself..........".............Tina nodded and left the cabin as Sona stood there like a scared goat while the cabin door automatically locked and the blinds got pulled down................guess she was all set for another grilling session from her wicked husband cum boss.............

e

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.8K 5.9K 85
PREVIOUSLY KNOWN AS LOVE RIDE A beautiful love ride of an RJ Nandini Murthy and the Businessman Manik Malhotra. Lovestory between the mystery girl ha...
413K 60K 200
Naina and Sameer meet each other when Naina comes to Delhi from Agra, her hometown, to join a new office. Along with her younger brother, she settles...
241K 26K 117
This story about revenge then turn in love Cover credit goes to @it's_muskan24 mature intimacy love emotional revenge. all copyright ©️ reserv...
2.6M 127K 200